搞清那里是天然的还是人造的 好吗
I want to know if it’s natural or somebody put it there, alright?
我不知道是不是天然的
I can’t tell you if it’s natural or not,
不过我知道 里头是空的
but what I can tell you is, it’s hollow.
普罗米修斯 看到了吗
Prometheus, are you seeing this?
是的 看到了
Affirmative, we see you.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Are you ready? – Yeah.
来吧
Let’s do it.
-你先请 -你先请
– After you. – After you.
-小心点 -普罗米修斯 我们进去了
– Careful. – Prometheus, we’re going in.
收到
Copy that.
刚刚那里 好像是个走廊
Pause back here, some kind of a corridor.
范菲尔德 我要这里的结构详图
Mr. Fifield, let’s get a grid of the structure,
所有的内部结构
I want the whole interior.
要是这里面有什么特别
If there’s anything in here worth looking at,
-小狗会告诉我们的 -小狗吗
– these pups will find them. – Pups?
对 小狗 我的狗狗
Yeah, pups, my pups.
普罗米修斯 正在定位
Prometheus, we are now mapping.
收到
Copy that.
真该死
I’ll be damned.
-范菲尔德 怎么走 -这么走
– Fifield, you got a reading? – Yeah.
狗狗说 这边
Pups are saying, this way.
看这个
Look at this.
查理
Oh Charlie…
阳光把水加热了
Jesus, sunlight’s heating the water.
-看看湿度 -看这二氧化碳含量
– Check out the humidity. – Yeah, look at the CO2 levels.
外面的空气是有毒的 这里就没事了
Outside it’s completely toxic, and in here there’s nothing.
可以呼吸
It’s breathable.
你干什么 查理 别犯傻
What are you doing? Charlie, don’t be an idiot.
别这么多疑
Don’t be a sceptic.
有东西在生成空气 大卫
There’s something generating an atmosphere, David?
-霍罗威是对的 -比我们的还清新
– Dr. Holloway is correct. – Cleaner than ours, actually.
-他们改造了这里 -拜托 不要…
– They were terraforming here. – Please, don’t do…
艾丽 我不想再戴这玩意儿了
Ellie, I’m not wearing this thing anymore.
-祝我好运 -听到吗 不许摘下头盔
– Wish me luck babe. – Do you copy, do not remove your head gear.
你个疯子
You crazy bastard.
普罗米修斯号♥ 要是还想看这场脑残秀
Prometheus connect our suit cameras
请连线我们身上的摄像头
if you want to continue watching this freak show,
我们要摘头盔了
we are taking our helmets off.
收到 切换摄像头
Copy that, switching feeds.
来 付钱
Well come on, pay up.
-付什么钱 -想赖账吗
– Pay what? – What do you mean “Pay what”?
有什么设备在制♥造♥空气
Something’s manufacturing breathable air down there.
这里是改造过的
That means it’s terraforming.
不不 我们赌的是为什么来这里
No, no, the bet was why we came here.
如果说那个老头儿
If you said that that old man
想找火星人 那才算我输
wanted to talk to Martians, then I’d pay.
拜托 一百块
Oh come on, a hundred credits, put it towards
要不赌威克斯跳大腿舞
a lap dance of Miss Vickers, how about that?
这里有零下十二度
It’s minus 12 in here.
为什么水不结冰
So why is this water not frozen?
可能这是火星人的尿
Maybe it’s Martian piss.
这是你的专业理论吗 生物学先生
That’s your, scientific theory? Is it, Mr. Biology?
不管怎样 这是干净的
Well, whatever it is it sure is clean.
真厉害
Impressive.
-那是什么 -大卫
– What was that? – David?
大卫
David?!
大卫
David?!
艾丽
Ellie!
那是什么
What the hell was that?
看你们不带武器吧
Aren’t you glad we didn’t bring any weapons?
-谁的馊主意来着 -跟上
– Whose idea was that?! – Keep up!
他去哪里
Where did he go?
看这里
There it is.
-天哪 找到他们了 -“他们”是谁
– Oh my God, Charlie we found them. – What do you mean “Them”?
就是他们 艾丽
It is them Ellie.
好像是一道门 他被压断了脖子
Looks like a door, and he’s been decapitated by it.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
他们猜对了
They were right.
你希望他们猜错吗
Did you want them to be wrong?
大卫 你能读懂吧
David, please tell me you can read that.
大概
Perhaps.
我要出去
I’m out of here.
范菲尔德 你去哪里
Fifield, where are you going?
什么
What?
我是搞地质学的 我只喜欢石头
Look, I’m just a geologist, I like rocks, I love rocks.
现在看来你们对石头没兴趣
It’s clear you two don’t give a shit about rocks,
你们关心巨人的尸体
but what you do seem to care about is gigantic dead bodies
我对于巨人尸体这个领域
I don’t really have anything
真的没什么研究
to contribute in the gigantic dead body arena!
要是你们不介意 我回船上去了
I’m going to go back to the ship, if you don’t mind.
有人要一起吗 你留下吗
Anyone want to join me? You staying?
-不 船上好些 -对 船上安全
– No, ship’s good. – Yeah, ship very good.
-恭喜你见到了造物主 -谢谢
– Congratulations on meeting your maker. – Thank you.
你冷静点儿
Pull yourself together man.
之前我还觉得你是疯子呢
I thought you were the crazy one.
你有碳测量计吗
Do you have the carbon reader?
谢谢
Thank you.
他死了多久
How long has it been dead?
大概两千年
Two thousand years, give or take.
大卫 你在干什么
What are you doing David?
我要开门
I’m attempting to open the door.
等等 我们还不知道里面有什么
Wait, we don’t know what’s on the other side.
抱歉了
Ups, sorry.
福特 看 是脑袋
Look Ford, it’s the head.
保存的真好
An amazing state of preservation.
-我们拿回去 -好
– We’ll take it in. – Yeah.
跟人类如此相像
Remarkably human.
画的真美
Beautiful painting.
是壁画
It’s a mural.
-等等 别碰 -抱歉
– Stop, stop, don’t touch it. – Sorry.
什么都别碰
Please, don’t touch anything.
它在出汗
It’s sweating.
有机的
Organic.
不好 查理 壁画在变
Oh no, Charlie the murals are changing.
我们可能改变了这屋子里的环境
I think we’ve averted the atmosphere in the room.
查理 收到吗
Charlie, do you copy?
在头顶上 福特 快帮我把头装起来
Overhead, Ford quick, help me bag the head.
-头儿 -怎么了
– Boss? – What you got?
有风暴向我们袭来
We got an incoming storm front,
携带硅土和大量静电 情况不大好
silica and lots of static, this is not good.
我看到了
I see it.
地勤人员 我是詹妮特
Ground crew this is Janet.
你们得立刻返回
Need you to hustle back right now.
地勤人员 听到吗
Ground crew, do you copy me?
有200多公里长的风暴锋面袭来
I got 200km winds of airborne silica
携带硅土 还有静电 能把你电的死无全尸
and enough static to fry your suit.
收到 先生 但我们还得等会
Copy that sir, but we need more time here.
15分钟后我就关外舱门
I’ll be closing the outer doors in 15 minutes.
希望你们能赶回来
I sincerely hope you can make it.
查理 大卫 我们得走了
Charlie, David, we must leave now!
不过又是个墓罢了
This is just another tomb.
大卫
David?
走了
Let’s go!
大卫 我们走了
David, we are leaving!
快点 该死他们已经走了
Come on! Damn it, they’ve already taken off.
快 走了
Come on, let’s go.
普罗米修斯号♥呼叫地勤人员 你们快赶不上了
Prometheus to ground crew, you’re running out of time.
快点
Come on. Let’s go.
开快点
Drive faster!
查理 头掉了
Charlie, the head!