算是对昨晚的事赔罪
You know, as an apology for last night.
我可以的
I’m all set.
你确定吗?因为我考试拿了最高分
Are you sure? Because, you know, I got a five on the AP exam.
我是很好的家教,很多学生推荐我
And I’m a great tutor. I have references.
还免费,免费不是最好吗?
And it’s free! I mean, what’s better than free?
有什麽条件?
What’s the catch?
没有条件
There’s no catch.
我们从没讲过话
We haven’t spoken in ever.
妳现在却乱入派对和篮球队的服务活动
And now you’re crashing parties and team service projects
毫无理由提议要帮我家教?
and offering to tutor me just ’cause?
拜託,一定有条件,是什麽?
Come on. There’s gotta be a catch. So, what is it, hmm?
妳想和我自♥拍♥吗?
Do you want us to take a selfie or something?
我才不要跟你自♥拍♥
I do not want a selfie, okay?
我只是想做好事的好人
I’m just a nice person trying to do a nice thing,
如果你没办法理解 那是你的问题,不关我的事
and if you can’t see that, then that’s your problem and not mine.

Hey.
嗨,顺利吗?
Yo. How’d it go?
正如我们想的,葛兰朗辛是个自恋的白♥痴♥
Well, Graham Lansing is the narcissistic tool we thought he was.
但我成为他的家教了
But I’m officially his tutor.
好耶
Yes!
你呢?和新女友玩得开心吗?
What about you? You have fun with your new girlfriend?
菈托雅雷诺斯不是我女友
LaToya Reynolds is not my girlfriend, okay?
再说,她几乎没看我
Besides, she barely even looked at me anyway, so…
你注意到她没在看你吗?
So, you noticed her not looking?
不,我…妳…闭嘴啦
No, I– Just– Well– Shut up.
(拯救蜜蜂就是拯救人类)
SAVE THE BEES! SAVE HUMANITY!
你迟到了五分钟
You’re five minutes late.
才五分钟吗?不错嘛
That’s it? That’s not bad.
妳对蜜蜂有兴趣喔?
So, you’re big into bees, huh?
(拯救蜜蜂)
SAVE THE BEES
是对拯救蜜蜂有兴趣
I’m into saving them.
如果喜欢吃蔬果、享受人生 那你也应该关注
And you should be too, if you enjoy fruits, vegetables, life.
但我们要来研究心理学
But we’re here to talk psychology.
根据你的课程大纲
So… …according to your syllabus…
今天要来研究艾宾浩斯,他最着名的…
…today was about Ebbinghaus, who was fam–
是怎样?
What was that?
只是高一女生偷♥拍♥我的游戏
It’s some game the freshman girls play where they take pictures of me.
继续说
Keep going.
好,艾宾浩斯…
Okay. Uh, so, Ebbinghaus–
快点,来吧
Whoo! – Let’s go, let’s go!
很好,一、二、三,开始
That’s it. One, two, three, go!
不会吧
No way.
梅伊,妳愿意跟我一起去毕舞吗?
Mei, would you come to prom with me?
天啊,好,艾德华,我愿意
Oh, my God, yes, Edward. Yes!
你要去跟你朋友聊天吗?
Would you like to go talk to your friends?
不用,我不认识他们,只是这很劲爆
Oh, no. I don’t know them. That’s just quality content.
大家很喜欢这种影片 -出去
People eat that stuff up. – Get out!
我其实有几个疑惑
You know, I– I actually had a few questions about that.
裘蒂真的喜欢《魔鬼剋星》吗?
Does Jodi even like the Ghostbusters?
不知道耶,为什麽问?
No clue. Why?
我只是觉得
Well, I just think it would be nice
如果毕业舞会邀请 考量到女生的兴趣或生活会比较好
if any of these promposals took into account the girl’s interests or life.
不要只是假借机会
Instead of just being an excuse
让男生在朋友面前耍帅
for the guy to look cool in front of his friends.
但这只是我的想法
But that is just me.
我们再试一次
Uh. Let’s try this again.
各位同学注意,千万别错过 毕业舞会门票…
Attention, students. Don’t be wack. Get your prom tickets…
(重回1980年代)
BACK TO THE 80S
现在在学生餐厅特♥价♥中
…on sale in the cafeteria now.
妳好 -嗨
Hello. – Hey.
麻烦给我一张毕业舞会门票
One ticket for prom, please.
好,一张票给…
Okay. One ticket for…
班普朗基
Ben Plunkett. -…Ben Plunkett.
我知道你的名字,班
I know your name, Ben.
抱歉,我…我只是觉得…妳不会知道
Oh, uh, sorry. I– I– I just– did– did not think that you did.
我们从国中开始就常常上同一堂课
We’ve had classes together since middle school.
我们去年在进阶先修生物课 一起做小组报告
We did a group project for AP Bio last year.
我知道
No, I know.
等等,你知道我叫什麽吗?
Wait. Do you not know my name?
我当然知道,妳是…妳就是…
I do. Obviously. I mean, you’re– you’re like–
妳就是妳啊
You’re you.
你竟然不知道我的名字 -不,我当然知道,我知道
You don’t know my name! -No, of course I do. Of course I do.
菈托雅雷诺斯,我的意思是妳是…
LaToya Reynolds. I just mean that, you know, you’re like–
大名鼎鼎的菈托雅雷诺斯 懂我的意思吗?
LaToya Reynolds, I mean, does that make any sense?
不太懂
Not entirely.
不要弄丢了 -好
Try to hang on to that. -Right.
但如果你弄丢了 登记处还是有你的名字,班普朗基
But if you lose it, we have your name at the door, Ben Plunkett.
谢谢妳,菈托雅雷诺斯
Thank you, LaToya Reynolds.
你后面还有人在排队 -对,我后面…好,我…
There are people in line behind you. -Right, behind– Okay, I’ll–
抱歉
So sorry. Um–
艾宾浩斯最着名的就是遗忘曲线
Ebbinghaus was famous for his forgetting curve,
他指出如果没有複习或重複练习
which shows that you forget about 75% of the information you learn in a day
你会忘记今天所学的75%资讯
without relearning or repetition.
这也是家教很有效的原因
Which is kind of what makes tutoring such an effective tool.
可以不要一直拍吗?
Can you stop with the tapping?
抱歉,但如果妳要用 和爱伦老师一样的方式讲课
Sorry, but if you’re just gonna sit here and talk at me like Ms. Allen does,
我就会坐立难安
I’m gonna get antsy.
你的注意力幅度跟黄金猎犬一样短 又不是我的错
Like it’s my fault you have the attention span of a golden retriever.
真有趣
Well, this was fun.
谢谢,我再告诉妳我下次考试的成绩
Thank you. I’ll let you know how I do on the next test.
等等,我很抱歉
Wait. I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
可以重新来过吗? -我不觉得这会有用
Can we start over? -I don’t think this is gonna work.
你说得对
You’re right.
跟我来
Follow me.
妳认真吗?
You serious?
你自己说的,你会坐立难安
You said it yourself. You get antsy.
我们就用能够让你专心的事物 排解那股紧张感
So, let’s redirect that nervous energy into something else so you can focus.
这就像运动迷的指尖陀螺
It’ll be like a fidget spinner for jocks.
我们偏好「运动员」这个词
We prefer the term athletes.
当然了
I’m sure you do.
艾宾浩斯的遗忘曲线指出
So, Ebbinghaus’s forgetting curve says
如果没有複习 你会忘记一天所学的75%资讯
you forget 75% of the information you learn in one day without relearning.
他投篮了 -我刚刚说了什麽?
He shoots. -What did I just say?
他得分了
He scores.
妳说艾宾浩斯的遗忘曲线指出
You said Ebbinghaus’s forgetting curve says
如果没有複习 我们就会忘记一天所学的75%东西
we forget up to 75% of the things we learn in a day without relearning them.
妳可能想出对策了
You might be onto something.
刻板印象威胁是指某人学业表现不佳
The stereotype threat is where someone does worse academically
是因为有人说他不够好
because they’re told they’re not good enough.
真是感同身受,谢谢喔,老爸
Oof. That one hits deep. Thanks a lot, Dad.
曼蒂,接球
Mandy, heads up.
不要
No.
所以我能记得妳最后讲的事
So, me being able to remember the last thing you said
就是近因效应的例子
is an example of the recency effect.
这其实很合理耶
That actually makes sense.
人会将外显记忆储存在…
You can store that explicit memory…
海马迴
in your hippocampus.
对吗? -你说对了
Am I right? -You actually are.
看看我学得多好
Huh. Look at me learning.
曼蒂,我小考考了88分
Mandy, I got an 88 on my quiz.
葛兰朗辛刚刚抱妳了吗?
Did Graham Lansing just hug you?
不只是抱抱,他跟妳眉来眼去耶
Girl, that was not just a hug. He slid into your DMs with his eyes.
你们在搞暧昧喔
It is on.
没这回事
It is not like that.
你们应该在一起,因为他很帅
Girl, it should be, ’cause he is hot.
天啊,好,我会跟你去毕舞,天啊
Oh, my God. Yes, I’ll go to prom with you! Oh, my God!
克莱儿,要跟我一起去毕舞吗? -天啊,好啊
Claire, will you go to prom with me? -Yes, I’ll go to prom with you!
我敢说他女友根本不喜欢约翰库萨克
I bet his girlfriend doesn’t even like John Cusack.
这叫促发效应
It’s called priming.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!