无所不用其极要录取,才不管酒窝男呢
going to great lengths to get there, dimples be damned.
你到底在说什麽?
What are you even saying?
你在说什麽? -妳有什麽计画?
What are you saying? – What is the plan?
先列出我们知道的资讯 再讨论需要怎麽做
Let’s start with what we know and then fill in the gaps.
除了是个受欢迎的情场高手 而且爸爸是参议员
So, aside from being a popular womanizer with a senator father,
我们还知道葛兰朗辛的什麽事?
what do we know about Graham Lansing?
篮球 -对
Uh, basketball. -Right.
篮球队
Basketball team.
好,我们不知道很多事
Okay. Um, so a lot of gaps.
对,都不知道
Yes, lots of gaps.
代表我们得看他的社群媒体帐号♥ 神不知鬼不觉地调查他
It just means we check his socials. Do some under-the-radar recon.
调查?好,我们要找谁问?
Recon? Okay, well, who are we gonna ask?
我们唯一会讲话的对象
The only other people we talk to.
曼蒂,班告诉我们了,我们深感遗憾
Mandy, Ben told us. We are so sorry.
我们订了水果篮给妳
We’ve ordered you an Edible Arrangement.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
我们来聊一些正常的话题吧
Uh, but let’s– let’s talk about something normal, yeah?
正常? -就是…
Normal? -You know, like, uh…
葛兰,朗辛
Uh, Graham. Lansing.
他平常都在干嘛?除了打篮球
What– What does he do? You know, besides basketball.
还真神不知鬼不觉
Very under the radar.
好,他今晚大概会去凯拉杰各森的派对
Okay. He’s probably going to Kayla Jacobson’s party tonight.
所有高四生都要去
The entire senior class is going.
除了你们两个 -真过分
I mean, besides you two. -Ouch.
了解,萨诺比雅,妳呢?
Noted. Zenobia, what about you?
我们一起上进阶先修心理学
We have AP Psych together.
上週,我听到葛兰和老师谈到 他要提升成绩
Last week, I heard Graham talking to the teacher about needing extra credit.
萨诺,我们得走了,贝丝妮在放大绝
Zenob, baby, we gotta go. Bethany’s making money moves.
她在乐队练习室和乐旗队的女生吃东西
She’s eating with the color guard girls in the band room.
她干掉我之前绝不会罢休,走吧
She will not stop until she has my head on a platter. Let’s go.
好,等等
Okay, wait.
我想到了,好,我们今晚去派对…
I got it. Okay, we go to the party tonight…
天啊,好 -和葛兰聊聊
Whoa, okay. -…talk to Graham.
我提议免费帮他上心理学的家教课
I’ll offer to tutor him in psych for free.
等我得到他的信任 我就叫他请他爸写推荐函
Then once I earn his trust, I will ask him to ask his dad for the letter of rec.
好,好,计画就是
Okay. Okay, so the plan is, uh,
我们要巧遇全校最受欢迎的人
we– we stage a run-in with the most popular guy in school,
我们以前从没跟他讲过话 也没人邀请我们去那个派对
whom we have never spoken to before, at a party that we were not invited to,
还要不经意提到他的成绩变差 赢得他的青睐
and then charm him by super casually bringing up his failing grades.
再请他帮很大的忙
And then ask him for a gigantic favor.
对,看吧,很简单
Yeah, see? Easy peasy.
这才叫派对嘛
This is a party.
柯迪,你好吗?
Cody! Yo, what’s going on, man?
还好吗,班?
You okay, Ben?
还好,当然,怎麽会不好?
Yeah. Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?
因为我过去四年都希望能成为那样的人
‘Cause I’ve spent the last four years wishing I could be like these people
但从不敢承认,因为害怕被拒绝吗?
but never putting myself out there for fear of being rejected?
我非常好,我们…我们上吧
I’m totally fine. Let’s just– Let’s just do it.
好
Okay.
谁邀了派对菜鸟来?
Who invited the party virgins?
我后悔了
I regret everything.
没关係,我们可以的 只要找到葛兰朗辛就行了
It’s okay! We can do this. We just need to find Graham Lansing, okay?
我负责找这裡和楼上 你去搜地下室和后院
I’ll take here and upstairs, you take the basement and the backyard.
看到他就传讯息给我,好吗?
Text if you see him. Okay?
好,看得到腋下汗渍了吗?
Okay. Noticeable pit stains yet?
没问题 -好
You’re good. -Okay.
欧文来了,我要逼他 -我不知道
Owen’s coming. I’m forcing him. – I don’t know!
伊莱杰告诉我他明天不来
Elijah already told me he’s not coming tomorrow.
我…我死定了,听着 我明天早上要带领篮球员
Like– I’m screwed! Look, I’m leading the community garden build
和啦啦队员,进行社区花♥园♥活动
for the basketball players and cheerleaders tomorrow morning.
没人会那麽早起床
No one is gonna get up that early.
看看大家,大家都醉了
Look at everyone. They’re trashed.
对,他们得到场,但不能酒醉,对吧?
Yeah. They need to bring a hammer, not show up hammered, right?
常常偷听别人讲话吗?
Lurk much?
抱歉,我只是要…
Sorry, I, um– I just, um–
你们要我收走空杯子吗?
Would you like me to take your empties?
我没关係 -好
I’m good. -Okay.
告诉明天早上没有宿醉的人吧
So, tell anyone who isn’t completely faded to come tomorrow.
早上八点
8:00 a.m.
当然 -收到,我尽力
You got it. – Copy that. Try my best.
谢谢
Thanks, ladies.
想跟我一起打入毕舞吗?
Wanna kick it with me at prom?
妳不是艾瑞卡
You’re not Erica.
对,我在找葛兰朗辛
No, I’m looking for Graham Lansing.
他不在这裡,快关上门,以免…
He’s not here. Close the door quickly before–
艾瑞卡,想跟我一起打入毕舞吗?
Erica! Wanna kick it with me at prom?
艾瑞卡,等等
Erica, wait!
嗨,你该不会有看到葛兰朗辛吧?
Hey, have you, by any chance, seen Graham Lansing?
嗨,葛兰朗辛在这裡吗?
Hi, is Graham Lansing in here?
我也希望 -喂
I wish. -Hey!
好,很抱歉打扰了
Okay, um, I’m so sorry to interrupt.
我支持你们,继续吧
I’m an ally, so please continue.
谢谢,不坚
Thanks, No Nuts.
我恨我的人生
I hate my life.
我不必说要再喝一杯,你应该要知道
I shouldn’t have to tell you when I want a drink. You should just know that.
妳有看到葛兰朗辛吗? -没
Have you seen Graham Lansing? -No.
谁?
Who?
葛兰朗辛,你明知道他是谁
Graham Lansing! I know you know who he is.
你们都把他当成神 这实在很荒谬,因为他是原始人
You people worship the ground he walks on, which is absurd because he’s a Neanderthal
他唯一的沟通方式就是怒吼 还有说
whose only forms of communication are grunts and…
「上啊,斗牛犬」
…”Go, Bulldogs!”
怎样?
What?
上啊,斗牛犬
Go, Bulldogs!
班,我们得走了
Ben? We gotta get outta here.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我刚刚在大家面前说葛兰朗辛是笨蛋
I just called Graham Lansing an idiot in front of everyone,
他一定听到了
and he definitely heard.
我死都不可能上哈佛了
I can officially kiss Harvard goodbye.
那也不一定
Well, maybe not officially.
我在听 -菈托雅雷诺斯刚刚说
I’m listening. -LaToya Reynolds said
篮球队明天要办社区花♥园♥活动
that the basketball team has a community garden build tomorrow,
他是队长,一定会去
and as captain, I’m sure he has to go.
还不赖嘛
That’s not terrible.
等等,你跟菈托雅雷诺斯讲到话?
Wait. You talked to LaToya Reynolds?
算是,我…我说了笑话,她笑了
Kind of. I mean, I– I made a joke, and she laughed.
很好笑,我很搞笑
It was funny. I’m funny, so…
天啊,看看你的脸,你喜欢她
Oh, my God. Look at your face. You love her.
什麽?没有,我…
What? No, no. I j–
只是…我做的事…
That– I’m doing–
妳请我帮忙,道谢就对了
You asked me for help, so just say thank you.
先感谢大家的帮忙
…and thanks in advance for all your hard work.
开始吧
Now, let’s do this!
这东西是怎样?
What is wrong with this thing?
来,我来帮妳
Here. Let me help.
不…我不需要男人帮…
No– I don’t need a man’s help–
这样就太好了
I mean, that would be great.
原始人还不错吧?
Not bad for a Neanderthal, huh?
听我说…我得跟你道歉
Uh, look, I– I actually need to apologize for that.
你显然不是原始人,你感觉…
I mean, you’re clearly not a Neanderthal. You seem very–
没关係,没关係
It’s– It’s cool. It’s cool.
你和我朋友萨诺比雅 一起上进阶先修心理学吧?
Uh, you are in AP Psych with my friend Zenobia, right?
应该没有
I don’t think so.
你第三堂不是上爱伦老师的课吗?
You don’t have Ms. Allen third period?
是啊,妳朋友也上她的课吗?
No, I do. Is that when your friend has her?
对
Yeah.
那我们应该就是一起上课
Guess we do have class together, then.
对,也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我去年上过了,你喜欢吗?
I took that class last year. Are you liking it?
我不喜欢,成绩也很差
I do not like it, and it does not like me.
如果你需要帮助,我能帮你家教
Well, um, if you ever need help, I’d be happy to tutor you.