that she takes to the UN’s Woman Economic Empowerment–
滚 -好吧
Out. -Fine.
贝丝妮想造♥反♥,查尔斯
Bethany’s staging a coup, Charles.
她想推♥翻♥我,拿下小鼓首席乐手的位置
She’s trying to overthrow me as drum major.
我不想再听了,我们能聊别的事吗?
I can’t hear this again. Can we talk about anything else?
不讲哈佛 -好
Not Harvard. -Hmm.
大家好像很喜欢《魔鬼剋星》的点子
People seemed to like the whole Ghostbusters thing.
毕业舞会邀请也是宣扬能支配女性的
Promposals are just another example of the patriarchy
父权主义实证
affirming its dominance over women.
好,但我们不能否认 1980年代主题让毕舞变有趣了
Okay, but you have to admit the ’80s theme makes it kind of fun.
1980年代主题让它变更糟了
The ’80s theme makes them even worse.
你能讲出一个1980年代拍摄 却没有性别歧视的电影吗?
Can you name one popular ’80s movie that isn’t totally sexist?
妳认真吗?我当然讲得出来
Are you being for real? Of course I can.
赌一元,妳赌谁赢? -当然是曼蒂
Dollar bet. Who you got? -Mandy, duh.
很难说,班可能会赢 -好
I don’t know. I think Ben’s got this one. – Okay.
《早餐俱乐部》
Breakfast Club.
主题是做自己,但如果妳想要帅哥喜欢妳
The theme is be yourself unless you want a cute boy to like you,
就要请茉莉林瓦德帮妳改造 -好,好吧
then get a makeover from Molly Ringwald. -Fine. Fine.
《摩登褓姆》
Weird Science.
完美的女人就是穿着暴露 为了娱乐男性而生
The perfect woman is scantily clad and here to please.
《菜鸟大反♥攻♥》呢?
Revenge of the Nerds?
英雄书呆子用诡计 让女生相信他是她的男友
The hero nerd tricks a girl into believing he’s her boyfriend
好让她跟他做♥爱♥
so she’ll have sex with him.
那不是喜剧 而是一集《法网游龙:特桉组》
That’s not a comedy. That’s an episode of SVU.
拜託,班,就连我都知道那部不是
Come on, Ben. Even I knew that one.
付钱吧,查克
Pay up, Chuck.
冷静点,我用手♥机♥程式转给妳
Calm down. I’ll Venmo you.
我才没有帐号♥
I don’t have Venmo.
(曼蒂:慈善厨房♥提早结束 来我家接我吗?)
Finished early at soup kitchen. Pick me up at my house instead?
(班)
你传讯息给谁?
Who you texting, huh?
女友吗?
Your girlfriend?
只是朋友,我没有女友
Just a friend. I don’t have a girlfriend.
想也知道
Obviously.
我开玩笑的
Man, I was joking.
凯尔,别没大没小
You know what, Kyle? I don’t need this from you, okay?
你是高一生,我是高四生,放尊重点
You’re a freshman. I’m a senior. Treat me with some respect.
拜託,你哪算高四生,你甚至不会开车
Come on. You’re barely a senior. You don’t even drive a car.
我会开,我还载你回家过
I do! I gave you a ride home.
对喔,你那台烂福特Fiesta 根本就是卡丁车
Right. Your janky Ford Fiesta! It’s basically a go-kart.
你没参加过派对 -我参加过
You’ve never been to a party. -I’ve been to a party.
有喝酒吗?
With drinking?
我确定其他大人在另一间房♥间喝红酒
I mean, I’m sure one of the adults had a glass of wine in the other room.
我敢说你没上♥床♥过
I bet you’ve never even hooked up with a girl.
我亲过女生
I’ve kissed a girl before.
亲亲?你是小学生喔?
Kissed? Ugh. What are you, nine?
我说的是啪啪啪
I’m talking about your P in a V.
我不需要向你证明
I don’t have to prove anything to you.
你刚刚就证明了
You just did.
看到那个人了吗?
See that guy?
他一定有很多经验
His P has been in some V.
他是高四生
He’s a senior.
他要过来了
He’s coming.
不要害我丢脸
Don’t embarrass me.
你是装袋员,凯尔,原本就很丢脸了
You’re a bag boy, Kyle. That ship has sailed.
你好 -你们好吗?
‘Sup. – How you guys doing?
葛兰? -怎麽了?
Uh, Graham? -Yeah, bud?
你决定好要念哪间大学了吗?
Have you, uh, decided where you’re going to college yet?
不会连你都问吧
Not you too.
抱歉,到某个时候 你就不希望再听到这个问题了
Sorry. At a certain point you never want to hear that question again.
你们上了高四就会明白
You guys will understand when you’re seniors.
他是高四生
He’s a senior.
抱歉,你念哪一所高中?
My bad. What school you at?
跟你同一所
Your school.
对,你是… -班普朗基
Right, right. You’re, uh– -Ben Plunkett.
「不坚」普朗基,对啦
No Nuts Plunkett. Of course!
不坚普朗基?
No Nuts Plunkett?
小六户外教学时,有人给了他士力架
Someone gave this kid a Snickers in the sixth grade field trip.
结果他像河豚一样肿起来…超扯
Blew up like a puffer fish, like– It was crazy.
你之后没事吧?
You okay from that?
对,我复原了 -那就好
Yeah, I’m– I-I recovered, so… – Cool.
抱歉我没认出你,不坚,只是…
Well, sorry I didn’t recognize you, No Nuts. It’s just–
你不肿的时候,看起来不一样
You look different when you’re not all swollen.
那就在学校见囉
But, uh, see you at school.
对了,上啊,斗牛犬
And, hey! Go, Bulldogs.

Hey, girl.
週五晚上,妳要去约会吗?
It’s Friday night. You got a hot date?
我本来不想跟妳说,但的确是
Well, I didn’t wanna tell you, but yes.
我要和学校最受欢迎的男生出去
I’m going out with the most popular boy in school.
妳要和葛兰朗辛出去吗?
You’re going out with Graham Lansing?
那个葛兰朗辛?
The Graham Lansing?
够了,你们怎麽会知道他是谁?
Ugh, stop. Why do you guys know who that is?
我其实不知道他是谁
I actually don’t know who he is.
我只是接了妳妈的话,即兴发挥了
I just felt the vibe and wanted to “Yes, and.”
现在我感受到气氛变了
And now I can feel the vibe has shifted.
我要走了
I’m gonna go.
所以不是和葛兰出去?
So, no date with Graham?
妈,他绝对不会跟我这种女生约会
Mom, he would never date a girl like me.
怎样?
What?
不要愁眉苦脸
Don’t look sad.
我要提醒妳,我的价值不是由男生定义的
Let me remind you my worth is not determined by some boy, okay?
我要为自己而活,我决定我的价值
I’m my own woman, and I decide my worth.
我喜欢这个态度,但我要提醒妳 人只会年轻一次
And I love that, but let me remind you that you’re only young once.
妳给了很多演讲
I mean, it’s great that you give all those speeches
还被提名 「全美最佳学生经济学家」是很好
and you were named “Best Student Economist in America.”
是北美
Okay, in North America.
好,但妳也该好好享乐
Yeah, but I think you need to have some fun,
留下难忘的回忆
make some memories.
把香辣口味奇多放进校长的车裡
Put Flamin’ Hot Cheetos in the principal’s car!
(班:我到了)
Here
我之前那麽做,真的很搞笑
Oh, it was hilarious when I did it.
听着,妈,我已经规划好…
Look, Mom. I have a very memorable…
(曼蒂:下去了)
OMW!
要和班共度难忘的週五夜晚
…Friday night planned with Ben.
逛书店、看电影、吃鬆饼
Bookstore, movies, waffles.
妳每週五晚上都做这些事
It’s the same thing you do every Friday night.
看到没?就连妳都没忘
See? It’s memorable for you too.
嗨,工作还好吗?
Hey. How was work?
工作…我不想谈
Work was, uh– I don’t wanna talk about it.
那个小屁孩凯尔又找你碴吗? 他说了什麽?
Was it that little skid mark, Kyle? What’d he say?
不只是他,我…听着,我说了我不想谈
It wasn’t just him, I– Look, I said I didn’t want to talk about it, okay?
能不能别提了?拜託
So, can you just stop talking about it, please?

Okay.
妳在干嘛?
What’re you doing?
(谜幻乐团,《信徒》)
Imagine Dragons Believer
谜幻乐团,真的吗?
Imagine Dragons, really?
他们是我高一最爱的乐团 但我已经很久没听他们的歌♥了
They were my favorite band freshman year. I haven’t listened to them in forever.
为什麽要播他们的歌♥?
Why are you even doing this right now?
这麽做也不会让我心情突然…
It’s not like it’s gonna magically make me–
(下週热映) (1980年代动作电影马拉松)
NEXT WEEK 80S ACTION MOVIE MARATHON
(狄肯角落餐馆) (全天供应早餐,西雅图最棒)
Deacon’s Corner All Day Breakfast! – Seattle’s Best
谢谢妳 -谢谢
Thank you. – Thanks.
茱莉,是妳的毕舞邀请 -对
Julie, it’s your promposal! – Yes!
大份鬆饼要不要加巧克力豆?
So, you thinking chocolate chips or no chocolate chips in the table waffle?
太棒了,你好贴心
That’s amazing. You’re so sweet.
妳可曾觉得
Hey, do you ever feel like
我们老是旁观一切、评论别人 白白浪费了自己的青春?
we have wasted our youth sitting on the sidelines judging people?
所以不要加囉?
So, no chocolate chips?
妳看我们 我们每週五晚上都会坐在餐馆裡
Look at us. We– We’ve spent every Friday night sitting at a diner
争论鬆饼要不要加巧克力豆
debating whether or not we wanna put chocolate on a waffle.
那你想要我们去做什麽?
What do you want us to be doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!