Come on. Graham never brings a girl to these,
结果第一次带女生来 就是个梦想上哈佛的宅女?
and the first time he does, it’s some brainiac Harvard wannabe?
拜託,这很明显
Come on. It’s obvious.
他想让老爸知道他并不蠢 因为有聪明的女生喜欢他
He’s trying to show Dad he’s not the dumb kid because some smart girl likes him.
等等 -他今晚带她到这裡
Wait. – He’s parading her around tonight,
但他整个下午都待在地下室
but he spent all afternoon holed up in the basement
和去年暑假跟他上过床的女生玩在一起
with that girl he was hooking up with last summer.
那个金髮的泳池救生员吗?
The blonde lifeguard from the pool?
不是,是另一个,舞者
No, the other one. The dancer.
你们好
Hey, guys.
葛兰,今天来找你的女生叫什麽名字?
Graham, what’s the name of that girl who was over today?
是莉芙,小声点,曼蒂可能会听到
Liv. Shut up. Mandy might hear you.
她是你女友吗?
Your girlfriend?
拜託,你有三个女友
Come on. You’ve got three of them.
不好笑 -只有这一个吗?
It’s not funny. – Just the one?
拜託,是怎样?说啊
Come on, man. What? Come on.
嗨
Hi.
曼蒂,妳来了
Mandy, you made it.
妳还好吗?
Hey, are you okay?
还好,我…我不太舒服,我得走了,失陪
Yeah, I just– I don’t feel well. So I need to go. I need to leave.
慢一点,怎麽…
Uh. Slow down. What–
好耶,我也喜欢小劳勃道尼
Yes, I like Robert Downey Jr. too.
但美国队长显然才是漫威电影宇宙的核心
But Captain America is clearly the heartbeat of the MCU.
所以他们才把盾牌传承下去 而不是钢铁装
That’s why they pass on the shield, not the Iron Man suit.
我投降,我投降 我从没想过妳是超级动漫迷
I give up. I give up. I never would have taken you for a true believer.
我不是,但我说过了 有麦可B乔丹,我就会看
I wasn’t. But I told you, where Michael B. goes, I follow.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
不知名来电
Spam call.
祝亲爱的尊荣顾客生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday Dear valued customer ♪
祝你生日…
♪ Happy birthday… ♪
(不知名来电)
Unknown
快乐
♪ …to you ♪
喂?
Hello?
班,班,我没带手♥机♥ 我只知道你的手♥机♥号♥码
Ben! Ben, I don’t have my phone, and you’re the only number I know.
你能来接我吗?
Could you pick me up?
曼蒂?
Mandy?
我好笨,真笨,我做错了
I’m so stupid. So, so stupid. This was all a mistake.
发生什麽事了? -我…
What’s going on? -I–
一切都还好吗? -天啊
Is everything okay? -Oh, God.
我…我不应该打给你
I– I shouldn’t have called.
我很抱歉,好好去玩,我再想办法
Uh– I’m so sorry. I– Have fun. I’ll figure it out, okay?
我得走了
I– I have to go.
为什麽?发生什麽事了? -我不清楚,但…
Why? What happened? -I– I don’t know exactly, but, um…
有什麽事吗?
D-Do you need something?
你吹熄蜡烛前,我们不能走
Uh, we can’t leave until you blow out the candle.
好耶
All right!
太棒了 -好
Yeah! -Okay.
我很抱歉,但这很紧急 我之后再打给妳,好吗?
I’m so sorry, but this is an emergency, and I will call you later, okay?
我保证 -班,等等
I promise. -Ben, wait.
你认真吗?
Are you serious?
慢慢来
Take your time.
这没包含小费
Tip’s not included.
等等,能用行动支付吗?
Wait. Do you take Apple Pay?
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
我相当荣幸有机会向各位介绍
I stand here with great honor for the opportunity to introduce a man
日日夜夜为美国人♥民♥奋斗的人
who has relentlessly worked for the American people.
最适合连任的人莫过于…
There’s nobody better fit for reelection…
(投给詹姆斯朗辛参议员)
ELECT SENATOR LANSING A MAN FOR THE PEOPLE
我的好朋友
…than my good friend,
请隆重欢迎朗辛参议员
the honorable Senator Lansing.
你不必… -上车
You didn’t have to– -Get in.
我真是白♥痴♥
I’m such an idiot.
我以为葛兰朗辛喜欢我
You know, I thought Graham Lansing liked me.
不只是朋友的喜欢
Like– Like, like-liked me.
我怎麽会那麽笨?
I mean, how stupid am I?
妳才不笨 -不,我很笨
You are not stupid. -No, I am. I am.
因为葛兰的爸爸提议要帮我写推荐函 但我婉拒了
Because Graham’s dad offered me the letter and I said no.
我选择了葛兰 而他选择了舞蹈工作室的莉芙
I chose Graham, and he chose Liv from the dance studio.
我只是他的棋子
You know, I was a pawn in his game.
我被巅屁孩骗了
I got outplayed by an Everest.
你知道最糟的是什麽吗?
And you wanna know the worst part?
我是很糟糕的朋友
I’ve been a terrible friend.
我错过了午餐、週五晚上的行程
I mean, I’ve missed lunches and Friday nights.
还错过了你的生日
And your freaking birthday.
但我会补偿你,好吗?毕业舞会
But I am gonna make it up to you. Okay? At prom.
坐豪华轿车,吃豪华大餐 你想怎麽做都行
Limos and fancy dinners. Okay? Whatever you want.
如果你还想跟我去
If you’ll still go with me.
我当然会
Of course I will.
妳是我最好的朋友
You are my best friend.
再说,我们约定好了,不能食言
Besides, we made a pact. Gotta honor it.
我很抱歉我毁了你和菈托雅雷诺斯的约会
I’m so sorry I ruined your date with LaToya Reynolds.
没关係,她能谅解
It’s okay. She totally understood.
我们得走了 -再见
Gotta go. -And bye!
再见 -掰啦
Bye. -Peace.
妳有收到我的讯息吗?妳还好吗?
Hey, did you get my texts? You okay?
等等,曼蒂,怎麽了?我们能谈谈吗?
Whoa. Mandy, what’s going on? Can we talk?
好,我们来谈吧
Sure. Yeah, let’s talk.
你週六和莉芙玩得开心吗?
Did you have fun with Liv on Saturday?
妳怎麽…妳不该知道的
How did– Y-You weren’t supposed to know about that.
等等,事情不是妳想的那样,曼蒂
Wait! It’s not what you think! Mandy.
她不想理你,兄弟
Take the hint, dude.
菈托雅…
LaToya–
她不想理你,不坚
Take the hint, No Nuts.
(生物学)
BIOLOGY
谢谢
Thank you.
曼蒂,去总务处,有妳的东西
Mandy, go to the front office. They have something for you.
现在吗? -不,等打钟再去
Now? -No, you can go when the bell rings.
走啦
Boom!
各位,把笔放下,把考卷交上来
Pencils down, everybody. Hand ’em in.
菈托雅雷诺斯 -这招已经不再可爱了,班
LaToya Reynolds! -That has stopped being cute, Ben.
抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
週六晚上的事也很抱歉 主要是週六晚上的事
And about Saturday night. Mostly about Saturday night.
晚餐要付妳多少钱?
Uh– How much do I owe you for dinner?
我才不要你的钱
I don’t want your money.
我对你毫无索求
I don’t want anything from you,
因为我不是 你排在杨曼蒂或其他人后面的备胎
’cause I’m not here to be your second choice to Mandy Yang or anyone else.
妳不是,可以拜託妳听我解释吗?
No, no, you’re not! Can you just please, please hear me out?
在我走到车子前,我会听你说,讲快一点
You have until I get to my car. Talk fast.
好…好
Okay– Uh, okay.
她是我最好的朋友,所以我得过去
…and she’s my best friend, so I was there.
但我真心想告诉妳,在那通电♥话♥打来前
But I can honestly say, until that phone call came in,
那天是我这辈子最棒的生日
that was the best birthday I ever had.
因为妳
Because of you.
嗨,我是杨曼蒂,听说我有邮件
Hi, uh– I’m Mandy Yang. I got a note saying there was something here for me.
如果我有时光机,我最想做的事就是…
If I had a time machine, the very first thing I would do is–
好,我大概会阻止战争或种族屠♥杀♥
Okay, I would probably stop some wars and some genocides.
但在那之后,我会回到週六晚上…
But then after that, I would go right to Saturday night–
好,我懂了
Okay, I get it. I get it.
你很抱歉 -对
You’re sorry. -Yeah.
没有耶,没有
Nope. Nothing.
好 -但你只是说说,班
Okay. -But these are all just words, Ben.
我知道,我知道我搞砸了,道歉还不够
I know. I know I-I– I screwed up, and “I’m sorry” is not enough.
我不该让妳觉得自己不受重视
You never deserve to feel less than.
拜託,能不能让我补偿妳?
So, can I please, please make it up to you?
我带妳去比橄榄园更好的地方
Let me take you somewhere nicer than the Olive Garden.
罗曼诺义式餐厅如何?
How does the Macaroni Grill sound?
很好
Good.
好
Okay.
但与其要去罗曼诺义式餐厅
But maybe instead of Macaroni Grill,
我们不如一起去毕舞吧