干活时间到了
Work time’s started right now.
哪?
Where?
哦 不
Uh-uh. Hell no.
绝对没门
Absolutely not.
再敢放屁
One more word from you,
我让你吃屎 明白没?
and I will drown you in here,you understand?
快点 干活
Now,work.
做完后拿去下水道烧掉
Burn it down in the sewers when you’re done.
有新人来了
一个美国人
还有别的事么?
他有只假手
斯科菲尔德 有人来看你了
Scofield,una visita
斯科菲尔德 有人来看你了
Scofield,visita
斯科菲尔德 先生
Ah,Mr. Scofield.
埃利奥特 派克
Elliot Pike.
找我什么事
What do you want?
说实话 是来代表你的
Well,to be frank,to represent you.
-你是律师? -算是吧
You’re a lawyer? Of sorts.
法♥院♥已经指派了律师给我
The court already appointed me a lawyer.
那或许我可以用别的方法帮你
Then perhaps I can be of assistance in a different way.
我有点怀疑
Somehow I doubt that.
我的靠山可厉害者呢 斯科菲尔德先生
I got a lot of big guns behind me,Mr. Scofield,
你或许会需要他们的
people you might like to have in your corner
你是否该考虑下 越狱呢
should you ever decide,say to break out of here.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我们可以从各方面帮助你
We can assist you in every possible way
一旦你能越过那道墙
once you get past that wall.
像你这样一个身怀绝技的人
There’s a reason a guy like you,
被关到这是有原因的 知道么
with your skill set,was put in here,you know.
谈话到此为止
This conversation’s over.
斯科菲尔德 你得听听我说的
You ought to hear what I have to say,Scofield.
我们想让事情简单点
We’re trying to do this the easy way.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么 敢动我东西?
What the hell are you doing taking my stash?
说啊 小娘们
Cough it up,you little bitch.
-我没拿 -东西在哪?
I didn’t do it. Where is it?
-在哪? -不是我
Where is it? It wasn’t me.
你懂私自斗殴的规矩吧
You know the rules about extra-curricular fights
这里可行不通
It doesn’t happen here.
他拿走了属于我的东西
He took something that belongs to me.
他不大正常
He’s out of his mind.
这事很容易弄明白
Well,it seems pretty easy to get to the bottom of this
搜他的身
check him.
检查他的地方
Check his area.
真见鬼
That’s bull.
你们都是
You’re both
贱♥人♥
scumbags.
伙计 你和我
You and me,man.
我们还没完呢
We’re not done here.
你见过这个女的没有
You haven’t seen her?
有长得相似的入住过吗
No one like this has checked in?
先生 抱歉没有见过
No Sir.
你真的确定吗
You’re absolutely sure?
谢谢
Thanks.
是我
Yeah.
布鲁斯先生 我是伊萨斯队长
Mr. Burrows. Captain Itzuris
正在治安官的办公室里
at the constable’s office.
我们找到了一个美国女人
We found an American woman
符合你对你朋友唐克瑞蒂小姐的描述
matching the description of your friend,Ms. Tancredi.
在哪
Where?
停尸房♥
At the morgue.
他说的什么
What’s he saying?
我们不能吃这些
That we can’t eat.
那我们应该吃什么
What are we supposed to eat?
求你了 来这一周 我都没进过食
Please. I haven’t eaten in the week since i have been here..
他们想要我们像狗一样的讨食
They expect us to forage,like dogs.
我会死的 怎么都是死
I’ll die.I will literally die.
伙计 那就死好了
Hang in there,man.
自娱自乐吧 帅哥
Playing by yourself.Same old Pretty.
就是不大合群啊 对吧
Just not good at making friends,are you?
我们之间没什么好说的
We got nothing to say to each other.
换个角度来说
On another note,
如果这是一部由政♥府♥导演的大♥片♥
on a big picture note,them big government types
把我陷害得这么惨
that shook me down so hard,
为什么他们要把你搞到这里来
why is it they wanted you here?
索纳监狱就是他们的兴趣所在?
Was it Sona they was interested in?
我就是这么想的
That’s what I’m thinking.
想让我到这个烂乡下地方来把你搅晕
Want me to get you down here,up in this very county.
你是怎么认为的?
What do you think it is,huh?
你认为真有人会对索纳监狱有兴趣?
You think it’s Sona?
谁会对这种破烂地方有兴趣?
Who’d be interested in a dump like this?
有人逃跑
Runner Runner
不 不
No No
谢谢您通知我
Thanks for getting back to me.
不用谢
No problem.
尸体今天上午被钓出池塘
The body was fished out of the pond
-今早发现的第一件 -在哪里发现的?
-first thing this morning. -Where?
卡雷 瑟森塔赛思
Calle Sesenta-Seis.
就在阿凡尼达 科隆西边
Just west of Avenida Colon.
先生?
Sir?
那是我最后一次看见她的地方
That’s the last place I saw her.
这不是她
It’s not her.
这不是她
It’s not her.
有人控告你
Someone’s thrown the glove down on you.
还是很严重的事情呢 是吧?
The gauntlet,right?
是啊 只是我们都知道我没拿那些药
Yeah,except we both know I didn’t take those drugs.
我不是法官
I’m not the judge.
我不处理这里的上诉
I don’t deal in the claims people make.
我只确保这里得按照规则运作
I just make sure the rules are followed.
规则说一切冤屈的处理方法
And the rules say all grievances are dealt with
都是2个人到圈里决斗
two men in a ring,a fight.
我明天就离开了 没有必要这样
I’ll be leaving tomorrow,so that won’t be necessary.
也许对你来说没有必要
It may not be necessary to you,
但是对我来说很必要
but it is to me.
我有职责维护这里的秩序
I have a duty to maintain order here
用一个铁定的合法体制来确保
an ironclad legal system that assures that
没人能自作主张处理他们的矛盾
no one goes independent with their grievances,
那可是其他监狱里常有的事
as is so often the case in other prisons.
在这里
Here,
存在着一个体制
there is a system,
这个体制就代表了秩序
and that system means order.
所以不管你是否赞同
So whether you agree with it or not
都和我没有关系
does not matter to me.
我的议程比你的更重要
There’s a larger agenda than yours.
如果我拒绝会怎么样?
What happens if I refuse?
我们会去找你
We’ll come for you.
我能保证你会得到一个
And I can guarantee you that is an outcome
你不喜欢的结局
that you will not like.
告诉我
Tell me something
你总是用计来使人决斗吗?
do you always set up your fights?
我和那一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with it.
整个监狱和我有冲突的人
And yet the only one in this whole prison
至今只有你
who has a problem with me is you.
我会很乐意见到巨星陨落
I’d be glad to see you go down superstar
继续 继续做
Go on,keep going.
在角落里把它烧了
You burn it around the corner.
伙计
Buddy.
可以帮我一个忙吗
Think you can do me a favor?
休想
Bite me.
我能给你吃的
I can feed you.
几周前 我和你一样的处境
A few weeks ago,I was in your shoes.
好几天没有东西吃
Didn’t get any food for days.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!