你得想想办法 我弟弟是无辜的
You got do something,my brother is innocent.
他可是美国公民啊
He’s an American citizen.
对此我也无能为力
Look,there’s nothing I can do about that.
你当然能
Of course there is
再去犯罪现场看看 定能证实清白
back at the crime scene,that’ll prove
你看 我不过是个夜间办事员而已
Look,I’m a night clerk,okay?
你若真想解决问题
If you want someone who can really do something,
最好等领事来
you’re gonna have to wait for the consul
他早上才上班
he gets in in the morning.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
那我自己来搞定
That ain’t gonna cut it.
你兄弟
Your brother,
关在哪个监狱?
where do they have him incarcerated?
索纳监狱
Sona.
怎么了?
What?
那里关的都是最穷凶极恶的罪犯
The worst of the worst are there,
别的监狱都不收
men no other prison will take.
一年前 他们野蛮暴♥动♥过
They rioted so badly a year ago,
守卫都撤了出来
the guards pulled out,
留下他们自生自灭
just left them to themselves.
成千上万的小偷 强♥奸♥犯 杀人犯
A thousand thieves,rapists,murderers.
政♥府♥干脆退避三舍
The government just stays back,
保持他们的原样
keeps the perimeter.
都说那是”单行道”
To them,Sona’s a one-way street.
只有进
What goes in
没有出
never comes out
除非死了
unless it’s dead.
此人未证实有罪
Somebody didn’t do their due diligence on this guy,
我们要求将他转移至更
and we need him moved to a facility that’s a little
适合的机构
more moderate.
行吗?
All right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
是这样的 好消息是
All right,the good news is as of yesterday
从昨天起 你重获自♥由♥了
you’re a free man.
你无需再担心什么了
You got nothing to worry about.
我担心我弟弟
Just my brother.
好吧 你们俩的事迹传得很神
Right. Well,that’s a heck of a story,you two.
消息甚至传到了这
That made the news even down here.
我听说你还有个儿子
And I understand you have a son as well?
-没错 -叫LJ 小林肯?
-Yeah. Uh-huh. -LJ Lincoln Jr.?
他得知你恢复清白身 一定很兴奋
He must be ecstatic about your exoneration.
还没联♥系♥上他
Still trying to reach him.
你可以告诉我们他在哪里
Well,hey,tell us where he is.
-我们派人去 -我自己能搞定
-We’ll send -Let me handle that.
让我们还是先关注迈克吧
Let’s just focus on Michael.
好的 好消息是
Okay,well,good news is is that much
你所说的一切与犯罪现场吻合
of what you’re saying is checking out at the crime scene.
被害人的确有一把特工专用左轮手♥枪♥
The victim did have a service revolver
上面刻有政♥府♥编号♥
with U.S. government numbers on it.
凶器既然已经发现
And if a weapon was found,then that lends
那么对自卫一说提供了有利物证
real credence to self-defense as a motive.
很好
Great.
他们有没有发现别的?
They,uh,find anything else?
-比如说哪方面? -包
-Like what? -A bag.
里面有什么?
What was in it?
有些钱吧
A little money.
没有发现 不好意思
No,sorry.
没关系
Of course they didn’t.
不管发生什么情况
Yeah,well,whatever the case,
对于你兄弟而言
regarding your brother,I have managed
我都会设法做些改变
to make a little headway.
我已作出了安排
I arranged for a transfer
把你兄弟转移到别的地方
for your brother to another facility,
明天就能生效
effective tomorrow.
那里要安全
It’s a lot safer,
-干净得多 -很好
-it’s a lot cleaner. -Great.
如我所想那样 会有足够的证据
And if this is stacking up like I think it is,
我有十足的把握 所有控告都会撤销
I’d be pretty confident the charges will be dropped.
他会无罪释放?
He’d be free?
可能还要面对美国方面的指控
Well,he’d still face charges in the U.S.
但那是出狱以后的事了?
But out of there?
没错
Yes.
这里有 有集体食堂吗?
Is there is there a mess hall here?
集体食堂?
Mess hall?
还要点水
And some water.
求求你 我快渴死了
I’m dying of thirst. Please.
求求你了
Please.
这里倒是有些水
There’s some water.
去死吧
Bite me.
你说什么?
What’d you say?
我什么也没说
I didn’t say nothing.
喝了它
Drink it.
听见没有
You hear me?
喝了它
Drink
伙计 这里就是这样的
Hey,get used to it,man.
我也好几天没吃东西了
I haven’t eaten for days.
起来
Come on.
你还好吧?
How are you doing?
阿历克斯 你想怎样?
What do you want,Alex?
你太聪敏了 居然想出在船上放毒品栽赃
You’re so clever like planting the drugs on the boat.
这太嘲讽了
That’s a big irony.
关在监狱里的罗曼
Lawman in jail.
你现在罪有应得了
You are exactly where you belong.
不 这就是你错误的地方
No,that’s where you’re wrong.
我需要你的帮助
And that’s where you’re gonna help me.
这几天我就要接受庭审了
I will have a court date one of these days,
你到时也会出庭
and you will be there on the stand.
你会告诉大家事实你计划了这一切
And you will tell the truth that you planted this
你设计栽赃 我就可以回家了
and you set this up,and I’m gonna go home.
这太嘲讽了 我对天发誓是你设的局
That’s funny,I could have sworn you set this up.
我设的局? 我被关在这儿
I set this up? I’m in here.
幕后者到底对我有何企图?
What does the Company want with me?
为什么挑选巴拿马?
Why Panama?
你觉得我这样子像知道这一切吗?
What,you think I know what they wanted?
我受他们控制
They had me.
听命于他们
I did what they asked me to do
在巴拿马逮捕你
arrest you in Panama
并移送回来
hand you over.
这 这一切
That’s it. That’s,that’s
这一切现在听来都是旧事了
That’s old news,huh?
从今天开始 我们重新回归正途
This is the first day of the rest of our lives.
不如我们联手 怎样?
How about we work together,you know?
互相帮助 一起逃出去
Help each other out.
但我每次看到你
Except every time I look at you,
就想起那个杀了我父亲的凶手
all I can see is the man who killed my father.
你自谋生路吧
You’re on your own.
把我老公带出来
My husband Bring him out
我知道他昨天被杀了
I know he was killed last night
有人给我打电♥话♥了
Someone called
把我老公带出来
Bring my husbang out now
小心点
Be careful.
在这里登记 进去后
Sign here to say that once inside,
根据我国法律 就你自己负责了
you’re on your own by the law,
任何意外都不受军方或者法律保护
that you’re not protected by the military in case of an assault.
任何协助在押犯逃跑的企图
And any attempt to assist an inmate trying to escape
都以死罪论处
will be met with a lethal response.
想都没有想过
Wouldn’t dream of it.
怎样
So
不怎样
So
感觉我站错边了
Feel like I’m on the wrong side.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!