Yeah, me too,
我不知道你有珍的号♥码
I didn’t know you had Jane’s number.
对,你们离开时 我们有交换电♥话♥
Yeah. Well, we exchanged numbers when you guys split.
-你都没打来 -对
– You never called. – No. Yeah.
抱歉,情况一直很危险
I’m sorry. It’s been, it’s been dangerous, you know.
-真的很危险 -没关系
– Real dangerous. – It’s okay.
听着,罗杰 这些话我虽然说过
L.J., listen. I know I’ve said this before…
但是我想我们终于找到了 可以终结一切的证据
…we’ve found something that’ll finally put this stuff behind us.
等尘埃落定 安全的时候我会去接你
When it’s good, when it’s safe, I’m gonna come and get you.
-你、我和你叔叔可以ue4d1 -爸
– You, me, your uncle, we can… – Dad.
-什么事? -我真的很希望你终结这一切
– Yeah? – I want you to end this more than anything,
可是我回学校了
But I’m in school again.
用的是假名 可是还是上学,你懂吗?
Under a fake name, but it’s still school, you know?
虽然不一样
I mean, it’s not the same,,,
但这是我这么久以来 最接近家的感受
,,, but it’s the closest thing to a home I’ve had in a long time,
我的意思ue4d1我只是说ue4d1
I guess… I guess I’m just saying,,,
现在,这一阵子
,,, that for now, for a while,,,
我只想留在同一个地方
…I just wanna stay in one place.
过正常的生活
Have something normal,
好,我了解
Yeah, yeah. I get it.
我ue4d1
I,,,,
-我要找珍说话 -好
– I need to speak with Jane. – Okay,
我爱你,爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你,孩子
I love you too, son.
(阿♥拉♥巴马州,伯明罕)
韦伯斯特先生,抱歉让你久等
Mr. Webster, sorry to keep you waiting.
没关系,医生
Oh, it’s no problem, doc.
我只想说我很感激你
I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you…
这么快就能见我
…seeing me on such short notice.
这是当医生的责任
That’s what I’m here for.
很好
Good.
因为我有些事想一吐为快
Because I got a few things I need to get off my chest.
再见,珍
See you, Jane.
库柏葛林?
Cooper Green?
前任副检查总长
Former deputy attorney general.
他在华府、芝加哥、纽约间行动
Splits his time between D.C., Chicago and New York.
珍说他是爸 长久以来的照应人
Jane says he’s been an ally of Dad’s forever.
找到他,我们就有机会
We find him, we got a shot.
罗杰好吗?
How’s L. J?
他还不错
He’s all right.
(库柏葛林 (312)555-0124)
库柏葛林办公室你好
Cooper Green’s office.
-抱歉,葛林先生现在没空 -拜托,我有重要的事
– Sorry, Mr. Green isn’t available at this time. – Please, this is very important,
告诉他 我有艾度柏劳儿子的消息
Just tell him I have some information regarding the sons of Aldo Burrows.
-艾度柏劳? -对
– Aldo Burrows? – Yes,
他曾经和葛林先生共事过
He and Mr. Green used to work together.
请稍等,我帮你找他
Please hold. I’ll try to reach him.
她在找他
She’s tracking him down.
-你好 -葛林先生,我是迈克斯科菲尔德
– Hello, – Mr. Green, this is Michael scofield.
知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
当然,我认识你父亲 我也知道他遇害了
Of course. I knew your father, and I know what happened to him.
我很遗憾,他是个正直的好人
I’m sorry. He was a good man trying to do good things.
我们也是
Well, so are we.
我们手上有个东西
We have something.
-录音? -你知道这件事?
– The tape? – You’ve heard of it?
我知道很多人在找这段录音
Well, I know a lot of people have been looking for it.
内容是什么?
What’s on the tape?
如果你想知道 伊伯公园西南方
If you want to find out, there is a bronze statue of a mammoth…
有座毛象的铜像
…at the southwest corner of Ebert Park.
请你一小时后过去
I need you there in an hour.
-你有蓝色西装吗? -有
– Do you have a blue suit? – Yes,
穿上,配上红色领带
Wear it, and a red tie.
这样我们就认得你
That way, we’ll know who you are.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
-会成功的 -是吗?
– This’ll work. – You think?
(弗兰克丹奎迪,1945年 3月7日至2005年6月1日)
你好,莎拉
Hello, sara.
我就知道 你总有一天会出现
I figured you’d show up eventually.
你看起来不错,布鲁斯
You look good, Bruce.
我父亲的死 让你过得不错
You’ve done well for yourself at my father’s expense.
你父亲的死和我无关 他是被谋杀的
I had nothing to do with your father. He was murdered.
是你杀的,之后又想谋杀我 少在那里装ue4d1
By you, and then you tried to have me killed. Don’t…
你怎能这么说?
How can you say that?
我的电♥话♥遭窃听 他们听到你说你在公共电♥话♥旁
My line was tapped, they heard you tell me that you were at that payphone.
-莎拉,我和你家人交情匪浅 -所以你的背叛更令人作恶
– Sara, I’ve known your family my entire life. – Which makes your betrayal disgusting.
告诉你,我已经被折磨过 没有用的
For what it’s worth, I’ve been tortured already. Didn’t work.
我没必要向你证明我的清白
I shouldn’t have to defend myself to you.
如果你不信任我 我也只能祝你好运
If you can’t trust me, then all I can do is just wish you luck.
你走啊
Go.
在你开口前 我替你先节省时间,老大
Look, before you get started, I’m gonna save you some time here, jefe,
我之前为你通风报信 应该就此打住
I played rat for you once, and that was it.
现在有人替我撑腰了
I got protection now.
我让这里的头目挑选衣服 干净的床单、新短裤
I let the top bangers in here cherry-pick the laundry, clean sheets, new shorts.
所以没人碰得了我
And for that, I’m untouchable.
要怎么威胁随便你
So threaten all you want, homes.
老兄,你想干嘛?
Yo, man, what are you gonna do?
看来你不常打网球,曼杰
You don’t look like you play too much tennis, Manche.
这应该比较适合你的调调
This is probably more your speed.
娱乐器材柜
Entertainment center.
宽荧幕电浆电视
Wide-screen plasma.
弹珠台、撞球台
Pinball. Pool table.
-这是什么? -你的未来
– What the hell is this? – Your future.
肯卡基低保安矫正中心
At Kankakee Minimum security Correctional Center…
那里的狱警比枕头还柔软
…where the only thing softer than the pillows are the guards.
我不是来威胁你
I didn’t come here to threaten.
何苦鞭打一只骡
I mean, why whip the mule…
要是给他方糖吃 他就会更努力工作?
…when he’ll work even harder for a sugar cube?
这个后台这么快 就把我救出这监狱
The same connections got this fox out of the river so quick.
我想你也可以靠一下
Well, I can use them for you too.
我只想知道你表哥苏克 打算逃到墨西哥哪个地方
All I need to know is where down in Mejico your cousin sucre is headed.
(墨西哥,里约华雷兹)
宝贝,快看
Look, mami, look.
我就说有骆马吧
I told you. Llamas.
这应该是羊鸵吧
I think those are alpacas.
我说是一群骆马
That’s what I said. A pack of Ilamas.
费南多ue4d1
Fernando! Fernando!
(阿姨?)
(我姐姐的宝贝儿子)
(很高兴见到你)
(这位是犸丽)
(这是我们的孩子)
(我们在这很安全吧?)
(对,这里现在是你们的家)
我想说的是,医生
What I’m trying to tell you, doc…
我这一生感觉都像是 铁轨上的硬币
…is I just feel like I’ve been a penny on the train tracks my entire life.
那台老火车每天都会经过
And that old Union Pacific just keeps on coming every day.
来来回♥回♥压过我,辗过我 但我就是压不平
Back and forth, just running me down, running me over, but I will not flatten.
就是压不平
I will not flatten.
你知道硬币的优点是什么吗 韦伯斯特先生?
You know the nice things about pennies, Mr. Webster?
硬币上有年份
They have dates on them.
你可以选年份,自己的年份
And you can pick the date. Your own date.
今天的年份
Today’s date.
你可以重新开始
You can get a fresh start.
你可以当个崭新的硬币
You can be a brand-new shiny penny.
医生,我得老实说 我今天进来的时候
You know, I gotta be honest with you, doc. I had no intention of, whatsoever…
我根本不打算和你聊
…talking to you once I got inside your office today.
但我得承认,心理治疗真的ue4d1
But I have to admit, I find therapy…
很有疗效
Well, it’s therapeutic.
我不太懂
I don’t follow.
如果你今天不打算跟我聊 为何来找我?
If you didn’t plan on talking today, why did you come in?
我今天在公车站的后面 看到广♥告♥
Well, I saw that ad on the back of the bus stop today…
虽然我俩并非 一个模子刻出来的
…and though it wasn’t exactly like looking in the mirror…
但不能否认 我们的脸的确有些相似
…you can’t deny that there’s a certain commonality in our visages.
我想我们的确有点像
I guess we do look a little bit alike.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!