那个家伙是冒牌的
That man is an imposter!

Me?
不 他才是假冒的
No, he’s the imposter!
让道 让开 让开 赫斯特局长
Okay, make way! Make way here!Move it, move it! Commissioner Hurst…
他们违反了停职的规定
…they have violated their suspensions.
我要求对他们进行处罚
I demand they be brought up on charges!
-噢 哈里斯 闭嘴 -噢 闭嘴 哈里斯
-Oh, Harris, shut up! -Oh, shut up, Harris!
这两个人中有一个是罪犯的头目
Well, one of these guysis the mastermind.
但哪个是呢
But which one?
只有一种办法可行 那就是匹诺曹测试法
There’s only one sure way to find out, and that’s the Pinocchio test.
这是真的 对不起 局长
That was it. Sorry, commissioner.

Whoo!
嘿 伙计们
Hello, guys and gals!
噢 我真希望能用照相机照下你们的傻样
Oh, boy. I wish I had a pictureof your stupid faces.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor!
你好 哈里斯 你这个白♥痴♥
Hello, Harris, you stupid twit!
谢谢你向我提供的情报 它们可真有用
Thank you for all the info when you weretrying to catch me. I found it so useful.
呜呼
Woo -hoo!
是哈里斯泄的秘
Harris was the leak?
我不知道 我是说 他是市长 我的意思是
I didn’t know!I mean, he was the mayor. I mean…
-我怎么会知道 -为什么
-How was I supposed to know? -Why?
为了钱 长官
For money, sir.
他知道城铁沿线的地段很值钱
He knew property along theRailink route would be very valuable.
所以他组织这伙人让这些地段的地价下跌
So he had his gang set up a crime waveto devalue the property…
这样他就能低价购入
…so he could buy it up, cheap.
再加上电力中断所造成的破坏 他就能拥有全部这些地段
With the damage that blackout caused, well, he was gonna own it all.
他坐在幕后 停止这些犯罪活动
He’d just sit back, stop the crime wave…
等退休后就看着他的这些地段不断升值
…retire from public serviceand watch his property skyrocket.
你是说这一切都是房♥地♥产♥的诡计
You mean this was alljust a real -estate scam?
十亿美元的房♥地♥产♥诡计 长官
A billion -dollar real -estate scam, sir.
嘻嘻
Hee!
把他带走
Take him away.
把我带走 噢 真是粗鲁无礼 呼
Take me away? Oh, how rude!How rude! Whoo!
把你自己带走 你试试
Take yourselves away. Try that!
事实上 你们被解雇了
As a matter of fact, you’re all fired.
你们每一个人 全被解雇了
Each and every one of you is fired. Fired!
别碰我的航模 你们谁都不许碰
And don’t you touch my model ships!Not one of you!
不许碰他们 这些精巧的小家伙们
Don’t touch them!The little men are so delicate.
你们又大又粗的指头会把它们碾碎
They’ll crumblebetween your big, fat fingers!
警♥察♥的大粗手指头
Your big cop fingers!
埃里克 我该向您和您的队员们道歉我真是个傻瓜
Eric, I owe you and the team an apology.I’ve been a fool.
是的
Yes.
不过没关系 局长
But that’s all right, commissioner.
恢复您和您队员们的职务
Consider yourselfand your team reinstated.
太棒了
All right!
我很荣幸授予这些警官
And so it is with great honorthat I award these men and women…
杰出荣誉勋章 以表彰他们在城市危难的时刻所做出的一切
…the Distinguished Service Medalfor serving this city in its hour of need.
女士们先生们 我们光荣的警官们
Ladies and gentlemen, our honored police officers.
我想坐你的椅子 中尉
I think I’ll take your seat, lieutenant.
你坐我的椅子
You take mine.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
除非它有什么毛病
Unless there’s some problem.
不 没有
Nope. No problem.

Oh…
学监
Proctor.
噢 学监
Oh, Proctor.
学监
Proctor!
学监
Proctor!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!