谁先来
Who wants to go first?
看起来她用不着我们
Looks like she doesn’t need us.
-她真不赖 -可不是
-She’s good. -All right.

My…
这枪真大
What a big gun.
噢 嘿
Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
噢 该死
Oh, crapola!
他真是孩子气
He can be such a baby.
拉♥萨♥中士 呼叫所有人集中到加林那和麦因大街交汇处
This is Sergeant Lassard, requestingall available units to Galena and Main.
加林那和麦因大街交汇处
Galena and Main.
这边
Over here.
-什么事 -威尔逊一伙就在下面
-What’s up? -The Wilson Heights Gang is down there.
-怎么了 -威尔逊一伙从这跑了
-What’s the situation? -The gang is getting away.
那我们还等什么
So, what are we waiting for?
我从车上拿点东西
I’ll just get a few things from my cycle.
塔克 好了吗
Tack, you ready?
-好了 -让我们去踢他们的屁♥股♥
-I’m ready. -Let’s go kick some butt.
-走 -好的 小心点
-Let’s check it out. -All right, be careful.
我要看看这隧♥道♥到底通向哪里
I’m gonna see where this tunnel goes.
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who’s here.
来一个 宰一个
Here one minute, gone the next.
怎么样
How about you?
我在想把你和你的同伴放到重金属堆里
I just thought I’d keep you company.You into heavy metal?
我要发怒了
Now I’m mad.
噢 对不起
Sorry.
你被捕了
You’re under arrest!
扔掉武器 双手放在头顶 出来
Throw down your weaponand come out with your hands up!
我把这当作”不”
I take that as a “no.”
哈 你不成了 我比你强
Ha! You’re weakening. I’m stronger.
没那回事 你有口臭
No, it’s your breath.
-当 当 当 -是谁
-Knock, knock. -Who’s there?
-布 -布是谁
-Boo. -Boo who?
别哭 一会儿就好
Quit crying.This will be over in a moment.
-来啦 -啊
-That’s it! -Huh?
我总是用一个蹩脚的笑话来结束战斗
Fighting is one thing, but bad jokesis where I draw the line.
现在就咱俩 别让那条狗掺和
This time it’s you and me.Leave the dog out of it.
没问题 让我看看你有什么本事
Okay, let’s see what you got.
来吧
All right.
还是飞行员哪 哈
Airline pilot, huh?
行了 让我们来个了断
All right, let’s finish it.
去死吧
Damn you!
你到底是什么东西做的
What the hell are you made of?
目标 人类
Target: Human.
任务 毁灭
Mission: Destroy.
上帝啊 你是个机器人
My God, you’re a robot!
“上帝啊 你是个机器人 上帝啊 你是个机器人”
“My God, you’re a robot!My God, you’re a robot!”
-求求你 别杀我 -“求求你 别杀我”
-Please, don’t kill me! -“Please, don’t kill me!”
“求求你 别杀我”
“Please, don’t kill me!”
休息吧 人类
Rest now, human.
特制大火♥药♥枪弹
Furlinger Magnum Special.
嘿 你可够棒的
Hey, you’re pretty good.
我是最棒的
I’m the best.
很可爱
Cute.
你知道 这很有趣 但我必须逮捕你
You know, this has been a lot of fun, but I have to place you under arrest.
你不会射杀
You wouldn’t shoot…
一个手无寸铁的人吧 不会吧
…an unarmed man, would you?
欢迎 拉♥萨♥中士
Welcome, Sergeant Lassard.
-你认识我 -噢 当然了
-So you know me. -Oh, yes, indeed.
你给线人多少酬劳都是不够的
Whatever you’re paying your informer, it’s not enough.
你的手下让我很头疼
Your cohorts are causing mevery great annoyance.
我们聊天这会儿 我的伙计们会干掉你的朋友你
As we speak, my associatesare finishing off your friends.
现在我要干掉你
And now I’m going to finish you.
毒气
Poison gas?
噢 行了 倒是让我歇一下
Oh, come on, give me a break.
是的 中场休息 我知道 不过很有效
Yes, melodramatic, I know, but effective.
拜拜 拉♥萨♥中士 保重
Goodbye, Sergeant Lassard, and take care.
你咳嗽地真有点让人讨厌
That’s a nasty little cough you have.
那没用的
That’s not gonna do it.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
你还好吗
You okay?
像你以前那样 中士
As you were, sergeant.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们的那个老大在哪
Now, where’s Mr. Big?
我们最好分开走
We better split up.

Oh!

Man…
上来吧
Come on.
找到什么了吗
You got anything?
我想我们把他追丢了
I think we lost him.
我想我们找到他们了
I think we found him.
罪犯正向西朝铸造厂的方向逃窜
The perpetrator’s attempting escape…
朝铸造厂的方向逃窜
…west on Foundry.
长官 高塔中尉正朝我们这边追捕逃犯
Sir, Lieutenant Hightower’s chasingthe perpetrator our way!
那你还在等什么 还不快出发
Well, what are you waiting for?Let’s get out of here!
重复 向西朝铸造厂大街
Repeat: West on Foundry Street.
我正驾驶一辆征来的民用汽车进行追捕
I am pursuing in a commandeeredcivilian vehicle.
塔克
Tack!
塔克 琼斯
Tack! Jones!
我抓住他了 他在卡车里
I got him! He’s in the truck!
快追
Come on!
有人知道这玩意儿怎么开吗
Anybody know howto drive one of these?
当然了 先生 我度蜜月时开的就是这家伙
Affirmative, sir!We took one on our honeymoon.
都精神着点 警车一会儿就到
Y’all hang tight.Paddy wagon will be by in a minute.
一会儿见
See y’all later.
哟嗬
Yeehaw!
哟嗬
Yeehaw!
我什么都没看见 学监
I don’t see anything, Proctor.
这就是铸造厂大街 我听见高塔说的
Well, this is Foundry Street.I heard Hightower on the radio.
肯定是你弄错了 这儿什么事都没有
You must have been mistaken, because there is nothing going on here.
我不能相信
I do not believe it!
说吧 别说
Shoot. Don’t say it, Proctor!
什么也别说了
Just don’t say it.
-我早说过 -我听见了
-Told him so. -I heard that!
我不管它去哪 我要上车
I don’t care where it’s going.I’m getting on.
-你在干什么 -让乘客上车
-What are you doing? -I’m picking up passengers.
为什么
Why?
噢 我必须这么做 他们在我的线路上
Well, I have to, sir.They’re on my route.
快开 快 快 快
Let’s go! Move it, move it, move it!
快点 动一动 快
Let’s move! Go! Go! Go!
赶紧坐下 开车
Sit down! Let’s go!
知不知道你在干什么
You know what you’re doing?
放松点 我常这么干
Relax, I do this all the time.
小心
Look out!
欢迎上车 牛仔
Welcome aboard, cowboy!
-哟呼 -呼
-Woo -hoo! -Whoo!
他落地的时候毛病很多
He had a lot of trouble with that landing.
我给他一个九分
I’ll give it a nine.
瞧着点吉恩和罗杰的水果摊
Look out for Gene & Roger’sFruit Stand!
滚开 你们这群疯子
Get out of here, you maniac!
-祝您过一个愉快的夜晚 -是的 当然
-Have a nice evening, sir. -Yeah, sure.
你比一般的司机棒多了
You’re much betterthan the regular driver.
“你比一般的司机棒多了”
“You’re much betterthan the regular driver.”
-那有灯 -没错 跟着他
-There go the lights. -All right! Let’s go!
你们来这干什么
What are you doing here?

Well…
我们追捕罪犯来到这的 长官
…we chased the mastermindinto this office, sir.
他可不在这 快点出去找他
Well, he isn’t here.So get out there and find him!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!