-回来 -这是抢劫 吼
-Get back here! -Criminals, ho!
噢 混♥蛋♥
Oh, crapola.
冲 学监
Let’s go, Proctor!
不许动 不许动 你们被捕了 举起手来
Freeze! Freeze!You’re under arrest! Hands up!
哈里斯 你在火线之内 快让开
Harris, you’re in the line of fire.Get out of the way!
当然 你希望如此 是吗
Sure, you’d like that, wouldn’t you?
嗯 让我告诉你 拉♥萨♥中士
Well, let me tell you something, Sergeant Lassard.
我碰巧掌管这个地区而且我完美地
I happen to be captain of this precinct, and I am perfectly…
快走 快走 学监
Let’s go, Proctor!
-所有单位注意 发生抢劫 -我手受伤了 快快快
-All units, attention. Robbery in progress. -I hurt my hand. Let’s go! Go!
真令人兴奋 不是吗
That was very exciting, wasn’t it?
-他射篮了 -飞球
-He shoots. -Air ball.
我将要说的
…I wanted to praise the cunningand skill you showed…
是要表扬你们在几乎被抓到的情况下所表现出的狡猾与技巧
…in evading almost certain capture.
那是怎么回事
What happened there?
那个傻瓜拉♥萨♥和他的队员们太过分了
That fool Lassard and his teamare getting too close.
你想让我们照顾照顾他们
You want we shouldtake care of them?
不 把他们留给我
No. Leave them to me.
-讨厌 -小心 是费克勒
-Yuck! -Watch it, it’s Fackler.
当心
Watch it!
-我还以为我们晚点再碰面 -赫斯特要召开一个特别会议
-Thought we weren’t meeting till later. -Hurst called a special meeting.
-关于什么 -我有点神经紧张 哈里斯有点太高兴了
-For what? -Makes me nervous. Harris is too happy.
你也许有结论了吧
You’re probably jumping to conclusions.
-也许我是错的 -警官们 请坐
-I could be wrong. -Officers, be seated.
这不是什么高兴的事 所以我们就开门见山了
This is not going to be pleasant, so we’ll get right to the point.
最一开始我们曾怀疑这一地区有人泄密
From the beginning, we’ve suspectedthat there was a leak in this precinct.
今天早上 根据秘报
This morning, acting on an anonymous tip…
我亲自和哈里斯上尉一起搜查了你们中的一间办公室
…Captain Harris and I personallysearched one of your offices.
我恐怕我们找到了我们想要的东西
I’m afraid we foundwhat we were looking for.
这些珠宝被证实是在威尔逊·海兹一伙上次抢劫中丢失的
This jewelry has been identifiedas stolen merchandise…
上次抢劫中丢失的
…from the Wilson Heights Gang’slast robbery.
这间办公室属于埃里克·拉♥萨♥指挥官
The office belongedto Commandant Eric Lassard.
说实话 我们也很震惊
To tell the truth, we were shocked.
你震惊吗
You’re shocked?
我们别无选择 只能解除拉♥萨♥还有他的队员们的
We have no choice but to suspendCommandant Lassard and his team…
职务 等待调查
…from active duty, pending an investigation…
调查
An investigation.
是的
Yes.
再见 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
对不起 女士 噢 女士们 两位
Excuse me. And of course, lady.Ladies, two of them.
祝您日安 伟大的阁下
And good day to you, Your Excellency.
你们解散吧
You are all dismissed.
我们就是坐下来 然后什么都不做了
We’re just gonna sit hereand do nothing?
那我们怎么办 我们被停职了
What can we do? We’re suspended.
继续调查就是直接违反命令
To pursue this casewould be disobeying a direct order.
-我们会失去工作的 -等一下
-We can lose our jobs. -Wait a minute.
一个人被错误地指控 难道这就不值得做什么吗
A man’s being falsely accused here.Doesn’t that count for anything?
她是对的 我们应该还拉♥萨♥指挥官一个清白
She’s right. We’ve got to clearCommandant Lassard.
-其他人不成 -他是我们成为警♥察♥的原因
-No one else can. -He’s the reason we have these jobs.
他同样也会为我们这么做的
He’d do the same for us.
说的对 我们走
You’re right. Let’s go.
嗯 我们在找什么
So, what are we looking for?
我也不知道 某些线索吧
I don’t know, some connection.
为什么这些抢劫全发生在51路公交以前的沿线上
Why are these robberies taking placealong the old number 51 bus route?
这条线路有什么特别吗
What’s so special about that route?
-我能把它调出来吗 -当然 咱们瞧瞧
-Shall I bring it up on the screen? -Yeah, let’s take a look at it.
噢 调错文件了这是城市铁路网
Oops. Wrong file.These are the intercity Railink plans.
他们肯定把旧的公交文档挪地方了
They must have moved the oldbus routes to a different file.
不不不 等一下 也许这个文件没错
No, no, no. Wait a minute.Maybe this isn’t the wrong file.
你把以前的公交线路跟这个比较一下
I’ll tell you what, try cross -referencingthe old bus route…
然后看看我们能发现什么
…against the proposed Railink systemand see what you come up with.
好的
Okay.
完全重合
It matches perfectly.
没错 但为什么威尔逊·海兹一伙只沿着铁路线抢劫呢
Yes, but why is the Wilson Heights Gangrobbing stores along the Railink?
当城市的某一地区成为犯罪高发区的时候会怎么样呢
What happens when a section of townbecomes a high -crime area?
-地价下跌 -对
-The property is devalued. -Right.
为什么有人希望如此呢
Why would somebody wantto devalue the property?
-他们好低价购买♥♥ -完全正确
-So they can buy it. -Exactly.
铁路沿线的地价都很贵
The property along the Railink systemis very valuable.
现在 谁拥有这些地盘谁就会变得非常非常富有
Now, whoever owns that propertyis gonna be very, very rich.
查一下谁正在城铁沿线购地
Find out if anyone’s buying propertyalong that route.
我已经在查了
I’m way ahead of you.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
今晚我们邪恶的计划终于成为了可怕的现实
Tonight our devious planbecomes a fearful reality.
我只需再发出我最后一道命令
All that remains is for meto give my final command.
开始制♥造♥混乱
Begin Operation Chaos.
你们这些家伙今晚上真是安静得可怕
You boys are awfully quiet tonight.
噢 先生
Oh, well, sir,
这也许是我们最后一次这么正式的跟您开会了
this is probably goingto be our last official meeting with you.
我们想让您知道 能跟您这样的犯罪天才一起共事
We wanted you to knowwhat a privilege it’s been for us…
真是三生有幸
…to work with a criminal geniussuch as yourself.
事实上 我们为您准备了
As a matter of fact, we got you…
一份微薄的礼物来表达我们对您的钦佩
…a pathetic little something hereto express our admiration…
对您的敬重 先生 还有我们的
…our respect, sir, and our…
把它放到抽屉里 小子
Just put it in the drawer, boy.
是古巴货
It’s Cuban.
嗯 谢谢 我真感动
I thank you. I’m touched.
哈 对我来说这才是完美的
Why, this is the perfect way…
庆祝胜利的方式
…for me to celebratethis victorious moment.
有趣 真有趣
Funny. Very funny.
真糟糕 我不知道密♥码♥
It’s no good.I don’t know the code word.
-我打不开这个文件 -噢 快点 我们已经很接近了
-The computer won’t let me get the file. -We’re so close.
我们得做点什么
We’ve gotta do something.
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
嘿 哥们 你真是电脑高手
Hey, brother, you really are computer friendly.
嗯 好 查一下”克莱顿·帕拉丁”
Okay. “Clayton Plating.”
啊哈 摇控炸♥弹♥
Ah -ha! Radio -controlled detonators.
炸♥药♥
Dynamite.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
-噢 不 -怎么了 又一个抢劫计划
-Oh, no. -What, another robbery?
不 比那还糟
No, it’s worse.
他们得到了城市的电力设计图他们要让整个城市陷入瘫痪
They’ve got the blueprintsand the firepower to shut the city down.
派对家伙呼叫生日男孩蜡烛已点
Party Guys to Birthday Boy.The candles are lit.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
走吧 走 走
Come on. Come on. Come on.
你有准没有 我要离开这
Make up your mind.I’m out of here!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们最好过去看看
We better check this out.
女士们先生们 安静一下
Ladies and gentlemen, please just calm down.
不要惊慌 请回到座位上
There’s no need to be alarmed.Just take your seats.
女士们先生们 城市警署向您隆重推荐——我
Ladies and gentlemen, the MetropolitanPolice Department proudly presents me.
哎哟
Ow!
-对不起 唐老鸭啊 -呸
-Sorry, Donald.IMITATING DONALD -Ah, phooey!
-好了 快点 -接着
-Okay, come on. -There you go.
-嘿 这个轻 -可不儿
-Hey, here comes a portable. -Yeah, right.
是的 把那个给我
Yeah, give me that one.
好
Yeah.
多美的夜晚 是吧 警官
Nice night, isn’t it, officers?
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
摇滚就是答案 宝贝儿因为我知道你想要什么
Rock ‘n’ roll is the answer, baby.Because I know what you need.
因为我就要给你你想要的
Because I’m gonna give youwhat you need.
好
Great.
非常感谢 晚安
Thank you very much. Good night.
快点 尼克 咱们走
Come on, Nick, let’s go.
呼叫援助
Officers need assistance.
没电了
The batteries are dead.
你最好跑着去 现在
You better go on foot. Now.
嗨 宝贝儿 干嘛不把枪放下
Hey, baby.Why don’t you just put that gun away.
我们一起热闹一下
Maybe we can have ourselvesa little party.
好的
Okay.