只有这间屋子里的人知道这个计划
…only the people in this roomwill know our plans.
现在 这些板子上的内容
Now, these boards…
是我们关于这些抢劫
…carry the only information we have…
所掌握的全部信息
…about these robberies.
我们 哈里斯上尉
We…Captain Harris?
指挥官谢谢 拉♥萨♥指挥官
Commandant.Thank you, Commandant Lassard.
尽管我们有很多的目击证人
Though we have dozensof eyewitnesses…
但没有人能从我们的照片目录中将他们指认出来
…no one has been able to identifyany of these men from our mug books.
我们因此只能断定
We can only assume therefore…
他们没有犯罪纪录三组未经确认的指纹
…they have no police records.Three sets of unidentified fingerprints…
出现在每一个犯罪现场
…have been found at each crime scene.
但我们的指纹纪录中没有查到相关信息
But running them through our recordshas also drawn us a blank.
不管这些作恶者是谁 他们肯定是行家
Whoever these perpetrators are, they’re pros.
但他们犯了一个致命的错误
But they have made one fatal mistake.
他们选择了
They chose…
我的地盘
…my precinct.
对 没错 是的
Yeah! Yeah! All right! All right!
-立正 -请坐
-Ten -hut! -Be seated.
-长官 我刚通知了他们 -谢谢 哈里斯上尉
-I’ve been briefing the men, sir. -Thank you, Captain Harris.
现在 在这
Now, in the…
-长官 你还好吧 -滚开
-Sir, are you okay? -Get away!
在既不存在指纹和照片纪录的情况下
In the absence of identifiablefingerprints and photographs…
我们只能依赖旧有的但有效的巡侦办法了
…we’re gonna have to relyon good old -fashioned police work.
拉♥萨♥指挥官 我想您说过您有个七人小队
Commandant, I thought you saidyou had a seven -man team.
是的 局长
I do, commissioner.
-早上好 -哎哟
-Morning. -Ow!
-嗨 -早上好
-Hi, there. -Morning.
-你好 -嘿
-Hello. -Hey.
天气不错
Nice day.
-早上好 -嗨
-Morning. -Hi.
回来真好
It’s good to be back.
先生们 我想你们都认识法克勒中士
Gentlemen, you all knowSergeant Fackler.
-赫斯特局长 -你好 中士
-Commissioner Hurst. -Hello there, sergeant.
现在我们人都齐了
Now that our team is complete…
我知道我们很快就会打垮敌人
…I know we shall soontriumph over our enemies.
嗨 拉维恩 高塔
Hi. Laverne. Hightower.
-嗨 我是尼克 -你好
-Hi, I’m Nick. -Hello.
你好 哎哟
How do you…?Whoops!
法克勒 拿拖把来
Fackler, get a mop!
拖把
A mop.
疏散
Evacuate!
从屋子里撤出去
Evacuate this room now!
这出场可真够漂亮的
This is not a good combination.
抢劫
Fire in the hole.
好了 好了 我们走快点儿
Come on, come on. Let’s go.Hurry up.
你家在哪里
Where you from originally?
嗯哼
Hm -mm.
你是头儿吗
You the president?
-有钥匙吗 -没有
-You got the key for this? -No.
好吧
Okay.
他把你从座位上举起来
He lifted you out of your chair?
嗯 越过桌子来到地下室里
And across my desk, and he carried me into the vault.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起 他跑了 带着大约19万美元
Excuse me. He got awaywith approximately $ 190, 000.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
太谢谢你了
Thank you.
嗯 有什么建议吗
Well, suggestions?
我建议我们带着画像
I suggest we canvass…
彻底搜查整个地区
Canvass the entire areawith our modified police -artist sketches.
天知道 也许我们会很幸运
Who knows, we might get lucky.
街上的消息也许会有用
-The word… -Word on the street might help.
听听线人们的消息 或许再派几个密探
Listen to the stoolies, maybe put a few men undercover.
嗯 拉♥萨♥指挥官
Well, Commandant Lassard?
街上的消息
The word on the street…
也许会给我们点线索
…might give us a clue.
我想这话我刚刚说完
I think I just said that.
到了他这个年纪 记性已经不顶用了
At his age, the memory comes and goes.

Whoops!
嘿 黛比 瞧瞧这个
Hey, Debbie, take a look at this.
谢谢 道格拉斯
Thank you, Douglas.
嗯 至少他们没把全部的钱弄走 不是吗
Well, at least they didn’t getall the money, huh?
他们很聪明没拿这个这是个爆♥炸♥染色包
They were too smart to take this.It’s an exploding dye pack.
它只要一被拿出银行就会爆♥炸♥
It’s activated when you take it outof the bank.
如果你还想其它的什么事 给哈里斯上尉打电♥话♥
If you remember anything else at all, call Captain Harris.
-长官 -你在这儿干什么 中士
-Sir… -What are you doing there, sergeant?
长官 我找到了抢匪丢的钱
Sir, I found money the gang dropped.
-我想我该把这个拿去给局长 -很好 我来拿
-Thought I’d take it to the commissioner. -That’s all right, I’ll take it.
-我想这抢劫 -这就成了
-I think a job… -That will be all.
好的好的
Alrighty.
-学监 -是 长官
-Proctor. -Yes, sir.
给我盯着点这些人
Keep an eye on these people.
局长
Commissioner.
-什么事 哈里斯上尉 -已经没事了
-Yes, Captain Harris. -It wasn’t important.
尼克 谢谢 克拉克
Nick. Thanks, Clarke.
我想我找到了什么 请继续
I think we got something here.Go ahead.
-那个大个 -坚持住 上尉
-The big guy… -Hang on, captain!
正在开保险箱
Was breaking openthe safety -deposit boxes.
拿枪的那个人跟他们说别这样然后他们吵起来了
The man with the guns told him not to, and then they argued.
告诉他那家伙说了什么
Tell him what the guy said.
那个大个说 “为什么不”
The big guy said, “Why not?”
拿枪的人说 “因为抢这东西他不付我们钱”
The guy with the gun said, “Becausethat’s not what we’re being paid for.”
他们是被雇来的
They’re just hired help.
肯定有人计划的这场抢劫
There must be somebody planningthe robberies.
有人在幕后操纵
Somebody behind the scenes.
一个策划者
A mastermind.
-老大 -是的
-Ace. -Yeah.
你想这个老板会是谁
Who do you think the boss really is?
我不知道 但不管他是谁
I don’t know, but whoever he is…
他肯定有很优越的社会关系
…he’s certainly well -connected. -Yeah.
没错 警♥察♥一有动静我们就会知道
We know what the cops will dobefore they do.
-了不起吧 -嘿
-Ain’t it something? -Hey.
瞧 公牛
Check out Ox.
公牛 五分钟 时间到了你赢了
Ox, five minutes, your time’s up.You win the bet.
给你钱
You gotta pay him.
我告诉过你
I told you.
下午好 先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
我非常高兴地告诉你们
I am pleased to say…
我的计划进行的非常完美
…my plan is proceeding perfectly.
我们一起制♥造♥了这座城市
Together, we have brought fortha wave of crime…
前所未闻的犯罪浪潮
…such as this city has never known.
只要一提到我们的名字
Every mind is filled with dread.
所有人心中都充满了恐惧
Every fear bears our name.
只要再来几次
Only a few more robberies…
制♥造♥混乱的时机就成熟了
…and all will be ripefor Operation Chaos.
到处都充满了恐慌 混乱与毁灭
There will be panic, anarchy, destruction.
我们要让这座城市给我们下跪
We shall bring this city to its knees.
很有趣 但我们以前谈过这个 不是吗
Very funny. But we’ve talkedabout this before, haven ‘t we?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
拿过来
Bring them up here.
快点
Come on.
等一切结束的时候你会拿回它们的
You can have them backat the end of the crime wave.
尊敬的阁下大人
With all due respect, Your Reverence…
拉♥萨♥的手下就是一些没本事的笨蛋
…Lassard’s peopleare incompetent fools…
他们只会把一切搞得团团糟
…who are going to screw upthis whole investigation.
我当然了解你的困难
I certainly appreciateyour difficulty, captain.
我的意思是 我要你监督
I mean, after all, I want these swine captured…
这些笨猪的一举一动
…every bit as much as you do.
我该怎么办 我的手
What can I do? My hands are…
这东西 噢
The thing… Oh!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!