Get these guys to the chopper.All right, I’m going to my boat.
在我们和我的人会合之前 我如果看到一架飞机
Tell your people,I see one plane, one chopper, one boat…
直升机或一只船 这些人就会成为沙鱼饵了 明白吗
before we reach our rendezvous,these guys are shark bait. You got it?
-哈里斯呢 -也被绑♥架♥了
-Where’s Harris? -They kidnapped him, too.
现在我们按照我们的方法行事
From now on, we do it our way.
我们需要更多情报
We’ll need some more information.
我什么都不知道
I don’t know nothing.
原来如此 我告诉你 兄弟
I see. I’ll tell you, partner…
别对我说 你对他说
don’t tell me. Tell him.
老大叫我们在这里等 他去看直升机来了没有
The boss said to wait here while he checked on the chopper.
后来你们就出现了 我只知道这些
Then you guys showed up,and that’s all I know!
我发誓 我发誓
I swear, I swear it.
我去告诉其他人
I’ll tell the others.
-我是不是要把你丢在那 -不
-Can I drop you somewhere? -No!
-我下去了 -好 老大
-I’m going down now. -Okay, boss.
你要专心 手不要离开方向盘
You concentrate.Keep your hands on the wheel.
是 老大
All right, boss.
好 下去了
All right. I’m coming down.
于是我的第一份工作就此结束
That ended my first career.
然后 我12岁时
Then, when I was 12 years old…
我在AP找到了一份做服务员的工作
I got a job as a boxboy at the A&P.
那是非常 非常棒的一段时光
That was a very, very exciting time for me.
我有很多 很多有趣的经历
I had many, many interesting experiences.
有一天 我在整理瓶装青菜时
One day, as I wasstacking canned vegetables…
我想那是没用的东西 不 是乳油玉米
I think it was petit pois. No, creamed corn…
或是豆煮玉米
or was it, maybe, succotash?
我不记得了
I can’t quite remember.
对不起 有没有可能
Excuse me. Is there any possibility…
我自己做我自己的人♥质♥
that I could be held hostage by myself?
我想到外面 我不怕吹风
Outside would be fine.I don’t mind the breeze.
怎么了 你不喜欢这里吗
What’s the matter?You’re not enjoying yourself here?
你不必担心你的头痛了 过一会就没这痛苦了
Don’t you worry your pretty little head.You’ll be out of misery in no time.
等一下 你这是什么意思
Wait a minute. What do you mean?
我老板的船在等我
My boss’ boat is waiting for me.
我和他会合后 就会把这只宝贝弄沉
As soon as we meet up with him,I’m gonna sink this baby…
让你一起沉下去
with you in it.
你逃不掉的 你这下流王八
You’ll never get away with this,you two -bit, fiIthy scum!
-他叫我什么 -王八
-What did he call me? -Scum.
也许你现在就想走 老鼠
Perhaps you’d like to leave now. Mouse.
我说的那”王八”只是
About that “fiIthy scum ” comment…
住嘴 沙鱼饵
Shut up, shark bait.
-沙鱼饵 -住嘴
-Shark bait? -Shut up.
真是个好策略
What strategy.
你确定我们没在76年的多伦多会议上见过面吗
Are you quite sure we didn’t meetat the Toronto Convention in ’76?
你真是个老疯于
You are one nutty old man.
小唐 如何了
Sug’, how’s it going?
我们快到了 老大
We’re getting pretty close, boss.
老大 丹西先生定会为你感到骄傲的
Boss, Mr. Dempsey should beplenty proud of you.
你把钻石拿回来了 你办到了
You got the diamonds back. You did it.
是呀
Yeah.
我办到了
I did it.
-丢绳子 -知道了
-Throw the line. -Got it.
丹西先生 你的货 先生
Mr. Dempsey, your merchandise, sir.
你很不错 东尼
You’re a good man, Tony.
先把事办完 然后钻石拿来 之后我们就离开
Finish your business first. Then bringthe diamonds and let’s get out of here.
丹西先生
Mr. Dempsey…
我不在乎那个王八 但是那个老头子
the dork, I don’t mind, but the old man….
不要留下证人
No witnesses.
-不要再让我失望 -是
-Don’t disappoint me again. -Yes, sir.
他妈的
Shit.
对不起 他不愿意
Sorry, Mouse, he wouldn’t go for it.
对不起 我能说句话吗
Excuse me. Could I say something?
当然
Sure.
不要杀我
Don’t kill me.
我不会告发你们 都不会说 你可以信任我的
I won’t tell on your gang.I won’t say a word. You can trust me.
我告诉你我要如何做 我第二个杀你
I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do,I’ll shoot you second.
谢了
Thanks.
我要说这真是个很棒的绑♥架♥
I just want to say thatthis has been a splendid kidnapping.
谢谢 多谢你 我很感激
Thank you. Thank you very much.I really appreciate that.
我也要真心诚意的说 你是我最杰出的人♥质♥
I mean this from the bottom of my heart:You have been one outstanding hostage.
真是荣幸
My pleasure.
我说的是真的 现在我必须杀你了
No, I mean it. Now, I got to kill you.
我能理解
I understand.
并不是要针对你 我是公事公办
Nothing personal. Just business.
什么声音
What the hell is that?
收拾他们
Take care of them.
让开 混♥蛋♥
Out of my way, dirtbag!
好 你和小唐劫持这个怕死鬼
Tony, you and Sugartake the weenie for a hostage.
我劫持这老头子 走
I got the old man. Come on!
往这里 过来 快点
This way, come on! Hurry up!
快收拾他
Get him! Take him out!
好 你们谁想拒捕
Now, which one of you guyswas resisting arrest?
-我不想 -我也不要
-Not me. -Me, either.
快 塔见利 快来帮忙
Come on, Tackleberry,we need some help!
前进 高塔
Up ahead, Hightower!
稳一点 摩斯 准备跳
Keep it steady! Get ready to jump!
好
Okay, go!
-你没事吧 -没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah.
你去哪儿了 怎么现在才来
Where the hell have you been?What took you so long?
我必须换件衣服
I had to change clothes!
这可笑的衣服你从那拿来的
Where’d you get those funny-looking clothes?
太好了
Wonderful!
所有单位在原位 等侯通知
Dispatch all units. Maintain your positionsuntil told otherwise.
往那里 稳住 到了
Over that way. Steady. You got it.
投弹
Bombs away!
我来了
Here I come! Geronimo!
-快一点 -我已经尽最大可能快了
-Faster! -I’m going as fast as I can!
你麻烦大了 那边没有路
You’re in trouble now. It’s a dead end.
小心 老头子
look out, old man!
漂亮
Well done!
小心
look out!
爽
All right!
他们以为他们快找到我们了
They probably think they got us!
我们快找到他们了
I think we got them!
没有出路了
There’s no way out.
-他们觉得没有出路了 -小心 他来了
-They think there’s no way out! -look out, here he comes.
-漂亮 -这不算什么
-Well done! -It’s nothing.
快去抓他们
let’s get him!
-哈里斯队长 -警探
-Capt. Harris. -Sergeant.
在打斗时我被锁在这里
I was locked in here during the fighting.
-继续动作 -是
-Carry on. -Yes, sir!
快 快点 我们把犯人绑起来关进警监
Move it. let’s get these felons tied upand into police custody.
普卡特 普卡特在那里
Proctor! Where is Proctor?
我来了 长官
I’m coming, sir!
-我来了 -普卡特
-Here I come! -Proctor.
是我弄的 对不起 长官 我的错
I did that. I’m sorry, sir, my fault!
我不痛
It didn’t hurt. Didn’t hurt.
别在那里看笑话 拉我上去
Don’t just stand there. Get me out of here!
快点 快点
Move it!
小心 鳄鱼
look out, gator!
那鳄鱼有苦头吃了
That gator better watch out.
翻 翻 高塔
Roll him over, Hightower!
不
No!
太棒了
All right!
谢谢你
Thank you.
别乱来 老头子还在我手上
Stay where you are. I still got the old man.
-艾里克叔叔 你还好吧 -太好了
-Uncle Eric, are you all right? -This is awesome!
这是有史以来最棒的演习
It’s the best procedure demonstrationin history!
艾里克叔叔 他们是真匪徒
Uncle Eric, those are real crooks.
那这样的话
In that case….
我不是针对你 公事公办