是警♥察♥演习
The police procedure demonstration.
绑♥架♥ 具有创意
A kidnapping. How original.
-我真感到荣幸 -别吵 老头
-I am honored. -Shut up, old man.
是 真抱歉
Yes, of course. I’m sorry.
我们现在进电梯
Now, we make for the elevator.
任何人别想乱来 不然洋旁都会是弹坑
Anybody gets stupid,he gets filled full of holes.
警♥察♥ 别动
Police, freeze!
到上面掩护我 快过去
Cover me up top! let’s go!
快过来 把人♥质♥放掉
All right, release your hostage…
武器放在地上 手慢慢地举高
put your weapons on the ground,and slowly put your hands in the air!
说的好 那是我的侄子
Well said! That’s my nephew.
-别吵 老头子 -好了 先生 手举高
-Shut up, old man. -Okay, mister, hands up!
你好
Hi.
你们都别想开枪 只要我手中有这老爷在
Nobody’s gonna shoot.Not while I got grandpa here.
-现在 -太晚了
-Now! -Too Late!
老鼠 小唐 进电梯
Mouse, Sugar, get in the elevator!
-都别动 -他在吓人的 是不是
-Nobody move! -No, no. He’s bluffing, right?
很聪明 他只是在吓人
Smart boy. He was bluffing.
他只是在吓人 老大
He was bluffing, boss.
好 哪一层 哪一层
All right! What floor?
怎么了 你不喜欢这一层吗
What’s the matter?You got a problem with this floor?
我不想干预 但局长他们在楼下
I don’t mean to interfere,but the commissioners are all downstairs.
要是我 我会到阁楼去 那里易守难攻
I would use the penthouse.It’s very defensible.
我也欢迎各位用我的套房♥ 让我来好了
You’re all welcome to use my suite.Allow me.
怎么了
What?
到了
Here we are.
我准备好了
All right, I’m ready.
快拿蓝图来 时间不多了
Snap it up with those blueprints.We don’t have all day.
-拿来了 长官 -谢谢
-Here you are, sir. -Thank you.
塔贝利 你不要一直弄那个好吗
Tackleberry, would you pleasestop doing that?
对不起 长官
Sorry, sir.
好 好
All right.
现在 他们一定会答应我们一切要求
Now, they’re gonnagive us anything we want.
所以我们只要想办法以最快的速度到丹西的船上
So all we got to do is figure outthe fastest way to get to Dempsey’s boat.
-我口渴了 老大 -你这里有没有酒
-I’m thirsty, boss. -You got any booze around here?
-当然 酒吧内应有尽有 -谢谢
-Certainly. The bar’s very well-stocked. -Thanks.
冰箱里大概还有冰淇淋
There might still besome ice cream left in the freezer.
谢谢 你真会待客
Thanks. You’re really a good host.
你真客气
You’re very welcome.
拜托好吗
Do you mind?
我们是要计划逃离这里呀
Some of us are trying toplan our escape here.
对不起 老大
Sorry, boss.
我们需要在港口弄到船
We are definitely gonna needa boat at the harbor.
然后我们要在旅馆后门进入
And we’re definitely gonna needa fast car at the hotel back entrance.
怎么了
What?
我们可以很容易到达屋顶 只有呆子不会想到要直升机
With the roof so accessible,you’d be a fool not to ask for a helicopter.
直升机 真傻
Helicopter? What a stupid idea!
不 他说的对
No. He’s right.
在车上会被他们追击 直升机是个好主意
We’d be a sitting duck in that car.The chopper is a great idea.
-好 我们坐直升机到港口 -然后呢
-We take the chopper to the harbor -And?
然后 然后我们上船
Then we switch to the boat!
怎么 你不喜欢船是吗
What? You don’t like the boat?
-怎么 -怎么
-What? -What?
我必须去下洗手间
I have to go to the little boys’ room.
不 这是绑♥架♥呀 这不是幼儿园
No, this is a kidnapping!It’s not a kindergarten!
老大 直升机是他想到的
Boss, he did think of the helicopter.
对 老大 行行好吧
Yeah. Come on, boss.
好 好
All right, fine.
但要快点 我们还要打电♥话♥
But make it quick.Got a phone call to make here.
好 好
All right.
我们现在只能等他们的要求了
All we can do nowis wait untiI we hear their demands.
你大概对 现在只能等了
I’m afraid you’re right.All we can do now is wait.
那个人把哈里斯叫醒好吗
Would someone please wake Harris up?
他在思考
He’s thinking.
好 来 开口 张大一点
Here we go, come on. Open up. Big aah.
请你不要弄那个好吗
Would you please stop doing that?
对不起 长官
Sorry, sir.
内部电♥话♥ 长官
Incoming call for you, sir.
-哈罗 -好 听着 注意听
-Hello. -All right. listen up.
我要一架带驾驶员的直升机到楼顶
I want a helicopter with piloton the roof of this hotel.
然后呢
And?
我再要一只快艇在港口等我
And I want a fast boatwaiting for me in the harbor.
如果一切顺利 我看不到有警♥察♥
If all goes Well, I see no cops…
只要我们到达国际水域后 我就会把老头子留在西钥匙岛
I hand the old man back to youat the 12 -mile mark off Key West…
12里的标线附近
as soon as we’re safein internationaI waters.
我们要求证拉♥萨♥德是否还活着
We want some proofthat Lassard is still alive.
你的朋友找你讲话
Your buddies want to talk to you.
-哈罗 -拉♥萨♥德校长吗
-Hello? -Comdt. Lassard?
哈斯特局长 你能打电♥话♥来真好
Commissioner Hurst,how nice of you to call.
我真的希望你能尽一切力量救我
I do hope that you do your bestto rescue me.
这样会更为刺♥激♥
It’ll only make the whole thingall the more exciting.
别担心 艾里克叔叔 我们会救你出来的
Don’t worry, Uncle Eric,we’ll get you out of this.
他还活着 至于能活多久就要看你们如何做了
All right. He’s alive.How long, depends on you.
我想拉♥萨♥德是在告诉我们
I think, in his own way,Lassard is telling us…
他宁愿牺牲也不愿让那些人逃走
that he’d rather risk his own lifethan let those animaIs get away.
真是个勇敢的人
Brave man.
长官 我知道这是你的权力
Sir. I realize that this is your jurisdiction…
但如果需要有救援人员 我们自愿去
but if there’s going to be a rescue attempt,we’d like to volunteer.
莫拉局长 我极为赞同
Commissioner Murdock,I couldn’t agree more.
我认为救援人员一定要很熟悉拉♥萨♥德校长
I think it is vitaI that the rescue teamknow Comdt. Lassard intimately.
我可以为这些警官的能力作担♥保♥
I can vouch for the skillof these police officers.
毕竟是我亲自训练他们的
After all, I trained them myself.
他一定是吃错药了
It must be the drugs.
好 这一层是拉♥萨♥德被劫持的地方
This is the floorwhere Lassard is being held hostage.
-哈里斯队长 -什么事
-Capt. Harris? -Yes?
好 各位 这就是我要你们做的
All right, gentlemen.This is what I want you to do.
你们必须完全照我的话做
And you will do itexactly as I tell you to do it.
你现在是在收听的是KWURST电台
You’ve tuned to Larvell Joneson the KWURST Radio.
我是”爱情博士”来吧 宝贝
And, now, the love Doctor.I want you to come here, baby.
你和我 享受吧
You and me, yeah. All the way.
来吧 宝贝 因为我需要你
Come on down. let’s get down, baby,because I need you. I love you.
今天播音结束
That concludes our broadcast day.
为什么我必须走楼梯上来
How come I got the part with the steps?
我给你路走了
I offered you the vent.
不必了
No.

let’s go.
漂亮 凯特 看招
Nice, Kate. Watch this.
请勿打扰
女人总是忙不完
A woman’s work is never done.
快来
Come on.
你顺利进来了
That went off without a hitch.
人都到哪里去了
Where is everybody?
我不明白
I don’t get it.
直升机来了
The chopper’s here already.
一个小时之内不可能到的
It wasn’t supposed to be here for an hour.
-一定有人改变主意了 -对 是哈里斯
-Someone must have changed the plans. -Yeah, Harris.
你的计划真棒 长官
Your plan was brilliant, sir!
谢谢你 普卡持
Thank you, Proctor.
我给那些没能力的人牵制计划
By giving those incompetentsthe diversionary part of this mission…
我把真正的救援计划交给有经验的警官
I’ve left the real rescueto the experienced officers…
也就是 我
namely, moi.
我会救出拉♥萨♥德 然后升职 拿勋章
I will rescue Lassard,and I’ll get a promotion and a medal.
-别动 -别动
-Freeze! -Freeze!
-我们是警♥察♥ 你们已被包围 -干的好 哈里斯
-We’ve got you covered. This is the police. -Well done, Harris!
这是我的荣幸 长官 每个人都把枪丢下
It was my pleasure, sir.Now, everyone, drop your guns!
-快 下去拿枪 -是 长官
-Proctor, get down there and pick them up. -Yes, sir.
不 不 普卡特 梯子 用梯子
No, Proctor, no. Use the Ladder.The Ladder!
好 好 来 人给我
All right! Come on, give it to me.
对 手举起来 否则你死定了
That’s right. Hands up,or you’ve got one dead dork.
高♥潮♥起伏 今年他们全部出动了是不是
Nice twist. They’re really going all outthis year, aren’t they?
带他们上直升机 我要到船那里去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!