就这个人 明白吗
This is the guy, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 王八
Hey, dork.
别错过了最新的警♥察♥配件
Don’t miss the Latestin police holds and grips.
分别在五个场地展出
They will be demonstratedon five different mats.
在现场有专家示范
We have experts demonstratingtechniques in…
柔道 空手道 胎拳道
judo, aikido, Taekwon Do,hapkido, and karate.
-嘿 卡拉汉 -尼克
-Hey, Callahan. -Nick.
好厉害
Excellent technique.
-那是凯特吗 -对
-Is that Kate? -Yeah.
-你不晓得她会这些 -我根本不知道她是个警♥察♥
-You didn’t know she could do that? -Didn’t even know she was a cop.
他在哪
Where is he?
-把带子割掉 -我正努力
-Cut the strap! -I’m trying.
不要
Don’t!
-快 把相机抢过来 -好 好
-Come on, just get the camera. -Okay.
-又让他跑了 -翻过围栅
-Missed him again. -Go round the wall.
下一位自愿者 要和我一起示范球口
With our next volunteer,we will demonstrate the chokehold.
我们全力将他扫倒
We take him down with a sweep down.
要是他还抵抗
If he becomes aggressive…
我们抓住他的手 转过来
we take his arm, turn him around…
顶着腹部丢出去
into the stomach throw.
下一位
Next?
我接受你的挑战
I accept your challenge.
好的
Okay.
看看你的本领 琼斯
let’s see what you got, Jonesey.
好 你先上
All right, you’re on.
很好
Very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一位
Next.
琼斯 看 是刀子
Jones, look at that. It’s a knife.
-看我的 -她是说刀子吗
-Watch this! -Did she say knife?
兄弟 让我拉你起来 来
Brother, let me help you up.
对初学者来说很不错了
Not bad for a beginner.
漂亮的动作 下一位
What a good sport. Next.
是我吗 小姐
That’s it for me, Lady.
快 别害怕
Come on, don’t be afraid.
-借过 借过 -他是自告奋勇的
-Make way. -Here’s a volunteer.
局长 这大会太棒了
Commissioner, fabulous convention.
-太棒了 长官 -没错
-Fabulous, sir. -Good.
这大会真棒
This is a great convention.
下一位 我需要一位自告奋勇人
Next. I need a volunteer.
谢谢
Thanks.
翻个筋斗
Upsy -daisy.
没事 没事 我很好
That’s okay, I’m all right.
-谢谢 -下一位
-Thank you. -Next.
一个有权威性的声音对群众运动的控制是很重要的
An authoritative voiceis very important in crowd control.
现在让我们找些人出来表演表演
Now, let’s see how some of you peopledo in this situation.
警官 请出来
Officer, out here with me.
群众正冲破警方防线
The crowd has just broken throughyour police line.
叫他们回去
Move them back.
不 不 我们不走
Hell, no! We won’t go!
-怎么了 你以为我会伤害你 -对
-What’s the matter. You think I’ll hurt you? -Yeah.
记得我教你的动作 好吗
Just remember what I taught you, okay?
-温和点 -好
-Be gentle. -Okay.
我想我大概做错了
I guess I did that wrong.
我不知道 这技巧有它的好处
I don’t know.This technique has its merits.
-那 我们可再试一次吗 -熟能生巧
-Shall we try it again? -Practice makes perfect.
警官 该你了 请出列
Officer, your turn. Out here with me.
不 不 我们不走
Hell, no! We won’t go!
对不起 我们必需保持
Excuse me. We need to keep it….
请帮帮忙 退后一点好吗
It would really help us a lotif you’ll just back up.
退后 混♥蛋♥
Back off, you turkeys!
我是警官 我说话 你们就得听
I’m a police officer,and when I talk, you listen!
现在赶紧给我他妈的退后 免得我发火
Now, get your butts the hell back therebefore I really get mad!
不准回嘴
And no back talk!
-我们得跳下去 那是他吗 -对 是他
-We jump out of this. That’s him? -Yeah. Go out on the limb.
抓住他
let’s get him.
-他去哪里了 -我们怎么没碰到地
-Where’d he go? -How come we haven’t hit the ground yet?
这是物理现象
Physics.
-具有活力呀 -枪法很准 警官
-Way to zing there, Officer. -Very, very nice shooting, Officer.
好枪法 好枪法
Excellent shooting! Excellent!
警官 你得把枪分给别人一些
Officer, you need to share those weaponswith the other officers.
不 我全要
No. I need these.
我来跟他谈
let me talk to him.
我们回家后 我会帮你弄一些
I’ll get you some of your very ownjust as soon as we get home.
-你保证 -绝对保证
-You promise? -Cross my heart.
-好 -太好了
-Okay. -Good.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you very much. -Thank you.
尤金 这一只也一样
Eugene, this one, too.
我们走吧
let’s go.
-谢谢 我们走吧 -打扰了
Thank you. let’s go, guys. Excuse me.
我想访问一下两位
May I have an interview, please?
3 2 1 哈罗 你是
On three, two, one, guys.Hello, and you are?
市府警局沙提斯哈里斯队长
Capt. Thaddeus Harrisof the Metropolitan Police Department.
只是一个队长而已 停 走吧
Only a captain? Cut. Out of here.
-他不是大人物 -看来像侍者
-He’s a nobody. -He looks like a waiter.
-长官 -别说话
-Sir -Not a word, Proctor.
好
All right. Okay.
我们的24小时快用完了
Our 24 hours are almost gone.
我们现在必须夺回那摄影机
We got to get that camera back now!
为什么要用五个壮汉去夺一个老头子的摄影机
Why do we need five guysto take a camera from one old man?
-相信我 没那么容易 -对
-Believe me, it ain’t that easy. -Yeah.
好 各位 我们来试试这一招
Boys, I want you totry this one on for size.
我们假定我们经过那老头子旁旁
let’s just saywe happen to be passing by…
而他正好昏过去
and the poor old guy happens to faint.
老鼠和小唐刚好扶住他让他卧下
Mouse, Sugar, they happen to catch him.They set him down on the ground.
把他的衣领解开
Maybe they open his collar.
也许可以利用时间把摄影机拿走
Maybe they slip thatnasty camera off his neck.
-你的计划真棒 老大 -真好
-That is a great plan, boss. -Very good.
如果那老头子昏倒了
If the old man faints.
他会昏倒的
He’ll faint.
胡里欧可以保证 来 胡里欧 给他们看一下
Julio will make sure of that.Go on, Julio, show them.
我们给他一针 让他今晚好睡
We’ll give him a shot,make him go night-night.
-这计划不错 老大 -很棒
-That’s a pretty good plan, boss. -That’s great.
-好 我们走吧 -走
-Come on, let’s get out of here. -All right.
快 小唐
Come on, Sugar.
我们只有十分钟
We only have about 10 more minutes of this.
-拉♥萨♥德 恭喜你 -谢谢你
-Lassard, congratulations! -Thank you so much.
让我来 好了
let me just…. Here you go.
局长 你向拉♥萨♥德校长道贺
Commissioner, could I get a picture…
我来拍照好吗
of you congratulating Comdt. Lassard?
-当然可以 -谢谢
-Of course, certainly. Yes. -Thank you.
有机会照个相了
Photo opportunity.
留在这里
Stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
校长 我要向你道贺
Commandant, I just want to say helloand congratulations.
我们下次会成功的 老大 交给我们办就好
We’ll get him next time, boss.We’ll see to it. We’ll get it.
又不是我的错
It wasn’t our fault.
对不起
Excuse me.
请你把我的摄影机给我
Would you just give me my damn camera?
-我的摄影机 -把我摄影机还我
-My camera? -Give me my damn camera!
-那是什么 -钻石 钻石
-What are those? -Diamonds!
-你把我的摄影机弄坏了 -钻石
-You broke my camera. -Diamonds!
好 好
All right! All right!
都不要动 否则这老头子会作古
Nobody move, or the old man is history.
-老大 -什么 什么
-Boss. -What?
好 手举高 所有人的手都举高
All right. I want to see hands in the air.Everybody’s hands up.
快 举起来
Now. Hands up!
扶他起来 我要看到每一个人
Pick him up.I want everybody where I can see them.
-拿钻石 快拿 -我明白了
-Get the diamonds. -I see.