马上
Now!
打得好 房♥子
Way to go, House!
做好日光浴的秘密就是控制得宜
The secret to a great tan is control.
首先 我使用这4号♥日照油可照出一旁金黄肤色
First, I use this Number 4 tanning lotionto give myself a nice golden brown.
然后用防晒油隔离阳光刺♥激♥ 以免皮肤受伤
Then I use a complete sun blockto keep those dangerous rays off my skin.
丢过来 给我
Throw it here, to me.
-有个呆瓜挡住了我的阳光 -哈里斯队长 我不知道你在这
-Some dickhead is standing in my sun. -Captain Harris, I didn’t see you there.
我想你还不认识我 我是
I don’t think we’ve been introduced
我不管你是谁 屁♥眼♥ 只要你别挡住我的阳光
I don’t care who you are, but twipe.Just get out of my sun.
-屁♥眼♥ -混♥蛋♥ 呆子
-Buttwipe? -Scram, sleazeball!
好吧 很好
Okay. Fine.
屁♥眼♥ 很长时间没听到了
Buttwipe? Haven’t heard that in a while.
-太棒了 长官 -普卡特
-That was great, sir. -Proctor.
-什么事 长官 -现在是你挡住我阳光了
-Yes, sir. -Now you’re in my sun.
防晒油借一下 凯特
let me have your sun block, Kate.
他要去哪儿
Where’s he going?
你脚是这么踏的吗
Is this how your feet fit in these things?
我没玩过这个 这可是我第一次
I’ve never done this before.This is my first time!
所以 我没挥手前 别乱动好吗
So, don’t do anythinguntiI I wave my hand, okay?
-随便 -你听到了吗
-Whatever. -You got that?

Stop!
对不起
Excuse me!
没关系
Never mind!
谢谢 我也想那样
Thanks. I meant to do that, too.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
-很棒吧 -我的天
-Pretty good? -Oh, my God!
你好 王八
Hello, dork.
怎么了 王八
What’s happening, dork?
看看这个家伙
Check that guy out.
丽沙 你做得很棒 绝无疑问
You do good work, lisa.No question about it.
市长先生 对不起 我不是存心侮辱你这城市
Mr. Mayor, excuse me, sir.I don’t mean to insult your city…
但这沙滩上的人都非常无礼
but the people on this beachare very rude and hostile.
那我真是抱歉 王八队长
I’m sorry to hear that, Capt. Dork.
他是个高个 大概这么高 有着白发 提个高尔夫球袋
He’s an old guy about this tall,with white hair, always carries a golf bag.
-你见过他吗 -他也不在这旅馆
-You haven’t seen him? -He ain’t at this hotel either.
我们死定了 死定了
We are dead men.Three dead men, that’s who we are.
-你们他妈的上哪去了 -我们在找你们
-Where the hell have you guys been? -We was at the track.
-丹尼先生找不到我们 -他很不安 你知道吗
-Mr. Dempsey couldn’t find us. -He was very upset, you know.
-你们要吃甜甜圈吗 -我们一定能找到那老家伙
-Any of you guys want a doughnut? -We got to find this old guy!
马上就天黑了
It’s going to be dark soon.
可以给我们两杯番茄汁吗
Can we geta couple of those potato coladas?
什么
What?
我要一个粉红 不 绿色的伞
Could I get a pink….No, make it a green umbrella.
喝呀 长官 喝干
Drink up, sir. Bottoms up.
-能给我一份蝗虫吗 -你好
-May I have a grasshopper, please? -Hi, how are you?
势利
What a snob.
势利 看看你自己的德性 呆瓜
Snob? Take a look at yourself,you first -class schmuck.
零钱 给我些零钱
Change. Give me some change.
-天蝎座 对吧 -不是
-Scorpio, right? -No.
长官 我可以要根雪茄吗
Sir, can I get a cigar?
-天秤座 -不是
-libra? -No.
-你很漂亮 -谢谢
-You’re a very pretty Lady. -Thanks.
肤色也很健美
That’s a nice suntan.
我今天也晒了些日光浴
I got a little suntan today, too.
很好
That’s nice.
也许你待会儿会想到我房♥间去涂一些乳液
Maybe you’d like to come up to my roomLater and put a little lotion on it.
不要吗 看你这可爱的雀斑 你叫什么名字 小女孩
No? look at these cute freckles.What is your name, little girl?
你在于什么 吹我耳朵
What are you doing, blowing in my ear?
-不 长官 我 -快滚
-No, sir -Scram!
我的名字是泰第斯 哈里斯 你也许听说过
My name is Thaddeus Harris.May be you’ve heard of me.
没听过
Not really.
快灭火
Put it out!
不要
Don’t.
我想 上我房♥间去是没问题的了
I guess coming up to my roomis out of the question.
女人 不可理瑜
Women. Go figure.
我不会告诉任何人
I won’t tell anyone.
是假炸♥弹♥恐吓 抢劫 我感到越来越兴奋
Is it a mock bomb threat?A robbery? Am I getting warm?
艾里克 我不告诉你有关警♥察♥演习的事
Eric, I’m not telling you anythingabout the police procedure demonstration.
-你只要等着看就好了 -好吧
-You’re just going to have to wait and see. -Oh, Well….
你一定会有个好演习 大卫 谢谢你告诉我
You have a fine operation, David.Thank you for showing it to me.
我的荣幸 对不起让我们都迟到了
My pleasure, Eric.I’m just sorry that I made us run Late.
好 好
All right.
我们要找遍所有的旅馆的房♥间
Between us,we’ve covered every hotel on hotel row.
你们 你们从南滩开始
You guys. I want you guysto start South Beach.
我们没在这里见到他 我们从北边开始
We don’t see him here,we’ll start Northside…
向你们这里来 明白吗
and work our way to you. You got it?
明白就走吧
You got it? Okay, get out of here.
你用油炸酱喷我 白♥痴♥
You squirted me with your doughnut, moron!
-你真令人想吐 你这只猪 -老大 我抱歉
-You are disgusting. You are such a pig! -Boss, I’m sorry.
你们这些人都是猪
You guys are such pigs.
我们最好快进去 老大
We better go right on in.
是他
That’s him!
快 等什么
Come on, get out of here!What’re you waiting for?
对不起 白♥痴♥
Excuse us, Gunga Din.
-白♥痴♥ -老大在哪里
-Yeah, Gunga. -Where’s the boss?
-他在那 老大 -看到了吗
-He’s right there, boss. -He’s right over there, boss.
我们抓了他马上出来 尽量小声 不得已时用武力 明白吗
We grab him. We get out. Quiet if we can,rough if we have to. You got it?
-明白 老大 -我抓那个大块头的
Got it, boss. I’ll take the big guy.
-都是大块头 -那个白发的
-Both are big guys. -I’ll take the guy with white hair.
都是白发
Both got white hair.
-我抓左边的 -你的左边
-I’ll take the left. -Your left
-闭嘴 -老大
-Would you shut up? -All right, boss.
-明白了 -明白 老大
-You got it? -Got it boss.
进来吧 来登记吧
Come on in and register.
对不起 走错了
Sorry, wrong room.
祝各位好运
Best of Luck.
蓝卡是午餐会通行证
The blue card is your Lunch pass.
-老大 他是警♥察♥ -我们死定了 老大
-Boss, he’s a cop! -We’re dead men, boss.
-老板 -别吵 我必须想想
-Boss! -Shut up. I gotta think.
你们两个去洗洗好吗 真厌恶
Would you two guys clean yourselves up?You’re disgusting!
他是警♥察♥
He’s a cop.
让我们的鱼儿出去晒晒太阳
Come on, Birdie.let’s get our little fish a little sunshine.
我的小鱼儿呢
Where’s my little fish?
鸟儿 你在哪
Birdie, where are you?
他们怎么可以这样
They shouldn’t have.
太棒了
Splendid!
出来
Come on out.
饭店洗衣服务 先生
Hotel Laundry service, sir.
有没有东西清洗的
You got anything you wantdry cleaned or Laundered?
-今天没有 谢谢 -太好了 先生
-Nothing today, thank you. -Very good, sir.
这礼物可真大有可为
This present has real possibilities.
你在这儿 你这顽皮的小鱼
There you are, you naughty, naughty fish.
我想让他帮我弄点蓝的
I was thinking of having himput a little more blue in it….
来吧
Come on.
小菜一碟 老板
A piece of cake, boss.
什么
What?
看看里面有什么
What have we got here?
摄影机在哪里
Where is the camera?
班比穿了这套可爱的伪装高射炮背心后
And Bambi’s not going to take any flak…
就不需再拿什么高射炮了
when she wearsthis lovely camouflage flak vest.
你想试穿吗 先生
Would you care to try it on, sir?
手拷 莱尼 你看 小心
Handcuffs. Laverne, look, restraints.
对不起 小姐 抱歉 小姐
Excuse me, miss. Pardon me, miss?
对不起
Excuse me.
-抱歉 -逃兵
-Pardon me -Hooks.
你试试这个不更好吗
Why don’t you try this?
这个会更有效
This works even better!
闪开
Out of my way.
你什么时候看到他走的
So when you see him, go….
你知道我意思吗 好
You know what I mean? Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!