I hope you’ll find the timeto see our beautiful city firsthand.
事实上 我亲自到这里来
In fact, I’ve just flown here personally…
传达市长的邀请
to extend the Mayor’s invitation…
想看一看我的
to see my….
看一看拉♥萨♥指挥官的社团计划的开展情况
To see Comdt. Lassard’scommunity program in action.
我们深信这项计划将成为
We are convincedthat this program will serve…
全世界各个城市为之学习的榜样
as a model for cities around the world.
我们非常荣幸接受市长的邀请
We would be honoredto accept your invitation.
-太好了 -请跟我来
-Wonderful. -Please, come.
-再见 -再会
-Auf Wiedersehen. -Arrivederci.
再见
Bonsoir.
我看你不仅仅只教了他们英语
I see you’ve been teaching themsomething other than English.
我只是尽我所能
I do what I can.
-嗯 我的计划真得运行了吗 -该死 是的
-So my program is really, really working? -Hell, yes.
从明天起”全民警♥察♥”计划全面实施
Starting tomorrow,C.O.Ps will be working the streets.
紧急情况 费尔德曼请求帮助
C.O.P. emergency. Feldman here.
请到克拉克大街和麦因大街交汇处的仓库来
Meet me at the corner ofClark and Main Street at the warehouse.
小心 费女士
10 -4, Mrs. F.
-40美元 成交吗 -好的 40
-$40, we’re agreed? -Okay, $40.
照几张像做证据
Snap off a few shots for evidence.
离近点儿
Get closer.
我在希尔大街的布鲁斯商店见过这是买♥♥卖♥♥脏物
I saw this on Hill Street Blues.It’s a fencing operation.
你会喜欢这些的 我们刚刚卸了一卡车的货
You’re gonna love these.We just unloaded a van full of them.
好的 把其余的也拿来吧
Okay, bring in the rest of it.
下个箱子
Next case.
相机挺棒 少于80别卖♥♥给那帮骗子
Nice camera.Don’t let that crook give you less than $80.
不许动 你们这些邋遢鬼
Freeze, you scuzzbuckets!
公民警♥察♥ 伙计们 上 抓住他们
This is a citizen’s arrest. Get them, boys!
呆在这不许动 等警♥察♥来
You’re not moving till the cops get here.
我就是警♥察♥ 女士
I am the cops, lady.
三个月的训练 肉体与精神上的考验
Three months’ workout the window, down the drain.
你们这些参加计划的学员正等待着
Your Citizens On Patrol just screwed up…
在这座城市历史中 唯一的 规模最大的 秘密的
the single biggestundercover police sting operation…
让人头疼的警界行动
in the history of this city!
告诉他们这个好消息 长官
Tell them the good news, sir.
-谢谢 学监 -别客气 长官
-Thank you, Proctor. -You’re welcome, sir.
从现在起”全民警♥察♥”计划被暂缓执行
As of now,the C.O.P. program is suspended…
等待再做决定
pending a full investigation.
立正
Attention!
马霍尼 我真的 真的太为你所做的一切骄傲了
Mahoney, I’m so, so proudof the job you’ve done.
干得好
Nice work, men.
全世界的目光都集中在这项计划上
The eyes of the world are on this program.
对不起 长官 我想我们得谈谈
Excuse me, sir. I think we should talk.
这一地区必须和各式的犯罪打交道
This precinct must deal withevery type of criminal…
从小偷到全副武装的抢匪 各种邪恶的蛇头——
from pickpockets to armed robbers,felons of all kinds —
哈里斯上尉 打扰一下别忘了还有日本忍♥者
Capt. Harris. Excuse me.Don’t forget the gang of ninjas.
我喜欢他们
They’re my personal favorites.
干嘛不去找他们玩玩
Why don’t you go pay them a visit?
这一地区需要纪律与组织来掌管
This precinct is run on disciplineand organization.
西蒙说 “拉你的左耳朵”
Simon says, “Pull your left ear.”
西蒙说 “用你的左脚跳”加油 伙计们
Simon says, “Hop on your left foot.”Come on, guys.
西蒙说 “用你的右脚跳”
Simon says, “Hop on your right foot.”
先生们 这似乎吵了点儿
It’s a little too noisy in here, gentlemen.
一会儿有重要的官员检查
We have importantpolice officials visiting…
我想你们最好表现得乖点
and I think you’d better showthe proper respect.
嘿 中尉 我们马上就好了
Come on, Lieutenant.We’re almost finished.
中尉 跟我们一块做西蒙健身操吧
Come on, Lieutenant,join us in a friendly game of Simon Says.
很简单现在 西蒙说 “摸你的脚趾尖”
There’s nothing to it.Now, Simon says, “Touch your toes.”
快 中尉 西蒙说 “拍你的小手掌”
Come on, Lieutenant.Simon says, “Clap your hands.”
来 一起做
Come on, get in the spirit.
西蒙说 “往左两步走”
Simon says, “Two steps right.”
西蒙说 “向后五步走”
Simon says, “Five steps back.”
举起手来
Put your hands up!
哈哈 西蒙可没那么说
Simon didn’t say.
是的 可史密斯和威森说了
No, but Smith & Wesson does.
高度安全的牢房♥是用来关押
The high -security cell areais used to hold criminals…
那些等候审讯的和即将被押送到州 县监狱的犯人的
awaiting trial or transferto state or county facility.
任何已定罪的重犯
Any convictions involving felons…
性变♥态♥者 盗贼等类的犯人被关押在这一区域
perverts, thieves, people of that nature,are held in this area.
您能看见这些钢铁结构
You will notice the steel construction.
他到底在这干什么
What the hell is he doing in there?
我想这样您就明白了吧 长官
I think that explains it, sir.
快点 快点
Come on, hurry up!
当和你在一起 一切都有了意义
It’s getting to the point nowwhen I’m with you
我不再需要其它任何一样东西
I no longer wantto have something stuck in my eye
你的妈妈 我的妈妈将不再像佛罗伦萨·亨德森
Your mother, my motherain’t never looked like Florence Henderson
这是我写给你的
I wrote that for you.
我希望”全民警♥察♥”计划的结束
I hope now that C.O.P. is over…
并不意味着我们再也不会见面
it won’t mean that we won’tbe seeing each other anymore.
闭嘴 没说你 我指的是那些鸭子
Shut up! Not you. I meant the ducks.
注意 这里是费女士
Attention. This is Mrs. F.
-发生越狱 -泽得 注意
-There’s been a jailbreak. -Zed, 10 -4!
塔克 在麦因大街和枫树大街的交汇处接我
Tack, you pick me up at Main and Maple.
快点 完毕
Move it! Over and out.
校长
Commandant!
-发生了越狱 长官 -上车
-There’s been a jailbreak, sir. -Get in.
-宝贝儿 再见到你可真好 -被你见到可真好
-It is so wonderful to see you again, baby. -It’s wonderful to be seen.
-就象那些美妙的旧时光 -在美国 说话没有用
-Just like old times. -ln America, talk is cheap.
越狱了
There’s been a jailbreak!
看 那有一辆被盗的警车 应该就是它
Look, there’s a stolen police car.That’s got to be it.
我想我们碰到抢劫了
I think we got a robbery in progress.
呆在这儿 费尔德曼女士
Stay here, Mrs. Feldman.
-不许动 -说的好
-Freeze! -Good idea.
好 所有人到地下室去
All right, I want everybodyto get back in that vault.
塔克 给他们做笔录
Book them, Tack.
-那是个日本忍♥者 -我看见了
-There’s a ninja now. -I see him.
走 咱们去抓住他
Come on, let’s get him. Let’s go.
看见他了吗
Do you see him?
噢 可恶
Shit.
好了 如果你们想要打架那么你们就会得到一顿臭揍
All right. If it’s a fight you want,a fight you’ll get.
混♥蛋♥ 你要为此付出代价
Damn you. You’re gonna pay for that.
闭 嘴
Shut up!
你们两个笨蛋 给我住嘴
Will you two morons, knock it off!
我们现在发生的是国际的大事变
We’ve got an international incidentgoing on here!
-我就知道你们会来 -是啊 谢谢
-I knew you’d come. -Ja, danke.
-你们应该感谢费尔德曼女士 -费尔德曼女士是谁
-You may thank Mrs. Feldman. -Who is Mrs. Feldman?
你们知道费尔德曼女士已经死去了的”全民警♥察♥”计划的成员之一
You know Mrs. Feldman,a member of the defunct C.O.P. team.
这里是马霍尼中士 正在追捕一辆被盗的警车
This is Sgt. Mahoneyin pursuit of a stolen police car.
我正驶向威廉姆斯县露天表演场
I’m headed towardsthe Williams County air show.
重复一遍我正向威廉姆斯县方向追捕四名逃犯
Repeat, I’m pursing four escapeestoward the Williams County air show.
现在第二次上场
Now, folks,making his second appearance…
在威廉姆斯县露天表演场
at the Williams County air show….
-小心那辆车 -哪辆车
-Look out for that car! -What car?
就这辆 快点 下车
That car! Come on, get out!
快点
Come on!
赶紧从这离开
Let’s get out of here!
快点
Hurry up!
哦 就到这儿了 我可不想上那些东西
This is where I draw the line.I’m not going up in one of those things.
-不想 绝对不想 -你可以不去
-No way. No, sirree. -You don’t have to.
你现在可以睁开眼睛了
You can open your eyes now.
你怎么会喜欢这个而不喜欢我开车呢
How can you like thisbetter than my driving?
因为你的车做不了这个
Because you can’t do this in a car.
抢下那气球
Grab that balloon!
我们以法律的名义征用这气球
We commandeer this balloonin the name of the law!
-不 等等 你们不能 -你们不能这么做 我们需要它来比赛
-No, wait, you can’t! -You can’t do that. We need it for the race.
费尔德曼女士 呆在车那儿泽得 斯威特查克 跟我来
Mrs. Feldman, stay with the car.Zed, Sweetchuck, follow me.
伙计们 等等 塔克贝利
Guys, wait up! Tackleberry.
-我该拉什么 -让它向上
-What do I pull? -Take it up!
-它动了 出发 -我们在向上升 长官
-They’re getting away! Let’s go! -We are going up, sir.
赶快 扔掉降落伞
Come on! Drop the parachute!
别再瞎闹了