马霍尼又传球给高塔
Mahoney throws a pass to Hightower.
然后高塔他 用力的一记扣篮
And then Hightower he….The Doctor of Dunk scores!
你杀了它 太恨了
You killed it. Really swift!
噢 公众运动
Some community action.
女士们先生们 这位是学监 一位犹太支持者
Ladies and gentlemen,it’s Lt. Proctor, a ghetto favorite!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我很荣幸成为
I’m honored to be —
你知道 哈里斯上尉是不会喜欢这种
You know,Capt. Harris isn’t gonna like this…
吊儿郎当的事情的
goofing off.
-噢 行啦 这是增进群众关系 -不不不 马霍尼
-Come on. This is community relations. -No, Mahoney.
我是这方面的专家 这就是吊儿郎当
I’m an expert in goofing off,and this is goofing off.
我会报告哈里斯上尉的
And I’m gonna have to tell him.
-我有一种把他掰成两半的冲动 -为什么呢
-I have an urge to break him in half. -Why fight it?
不 高塔 别激动 大个儿他不值得你这么做
No, Hightower. Take it easy, big guy.The creep’s not worth it.
-你用完了 -是的 请吧
-You through in there? -Sure, go ahead.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂 西尔韦奥
Excuse me, Silvio?
我想能否请你帮个忙我这需要帮忙
I wonder if you can help me.I need some help over here.
-就那 -没问题
-Right there. -No problem.
嘿 别着急 我一会儿就完
Hold your horses, I’ll be out in a minute!
好 我喜欢 这边点儿
Okay, like, bring it in.
一点 好 再过来一丁点
Just, like, bring it in a hair.
小心飞机
Watch out for the plane!
噢 真有同情心
Oh, the humanity!
嗯 完美 不 太精细了
Okay, that’s perfect. No, that’s fine.
-地铁警♥察♥ -特殊任务
-Metro police. -Special assignment.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
奏国歌♥ 请起立
please rise for our national anthem.
-念关于我的那段 阿尼 -哪段
-Read that part about me again, Arnie. -What part?
你知道 就是关于”全民警♥察♥”计划活力四射的领军人物的那段
You know, the part aboutthe dynamic leader of the C.O.P.
说对了 那指的就是我
Get real! That’s me they’re talking about.
晚上好 先生们我祝贺你们又度过了美好的一天
Good evening, gentlemen.I congratulate you on another good day.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
嘿 伯爵 担心我们马上就要聊完了是吗
Count, getting worriedwe’re gonna be taking over soon?
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
你们正在进步 但你们仍然在食物链的底端
You’re improving, guys. But you’re stillway down in the food chain.
现在吸血鬼说 “熄灯了 小鬼们”
As we vampires say, “Lights out, suckers.”
这项计划简单得很
This C.O.P. bit is a breeze.
-我们准备好了 -我同意
-We are ready. -I concur.
我觉得我们已经能够粉碎任何现实中的犯罪
I think we’re ready to bustsome truly major criminals.
也许我们该出去找一些
Maybe we should go out and find some….
-也许我们该成为义务警员 -对 就是它 义务警员
-Maybe we should become vigilantes. -Yeah, that’s it. Vigilantes.
快起床 我们现在需要你们
Wake up, men! We need you. Now!
快点
Come on.
出什么事了 我们要去哪
What’s going on? Where are we going?
为什么我们要来这 出什么事了
Why are we here? What’s happening?
你们来这是因为你们已经准备好了你们自己这么说的
You’re here because you’re ready.You said you were ready.
-有件事 我—— -你已经准备好了
-One thing l —You’re ready, now.
你能把我们现在的任务解释地详细一点儿吗
Could you be a little more specificconcerning our current mission?
-我们已经掌握了两个重要罪犯 -嗯 我现在想回家
-We’re apprehending two known felons. -I’ll be going home now.
-其他人呢 -什么其他人 就我们
-Where are the rest? -What rest? We’re it.
我们将把他们从楼里赶出来
We’ll flush them out of the building.
你们在小巷里呆着 断绝他们的退路
You stay behind, cut them off in the alley.
呆着
Stay.
嘿 那枪呢
What about guns and shit, man?
枪 不 你们不需要枪
Guns? No, you won’t be needing them.
我们很肯定他们没有武器
We’re pretty sure they’re not armed.
你知道 他们没有我们也会处理好的我们只会妨碍他们
They can handle this without us.We’ll just get in the way, you know.
说的好
Good thinking.
我们抓到他们了
We got them, men!
没事了 伙计们 过来吧
It’s all right, men. Come on over.
好了 你们三个将跟巴杜拉一起坐在车后
All right, you threewill be riding in the back with Badula…
还有他死去的兄弟
and his late brother.
你们几个看住他
You guys keep him subdued.
走
Let’s go.
别让他的巫术吓着你
Don’t let his voodoomumbo jumbo scare you.
笨蛋 以为他们能杀死巴杜拉的兄弟
Fools. To thinkthey can kill the brother of Badula.
我从没这么想
I never thought that.
我能将手伸进牦牛的体内然后撕裂它的心
That I could reach into the belly of a yakand rip out his heart.
这能让他复生吗
That would bring him back to life?
不 我只是饿了
No, man. I’m hungry.
听着 我们去买♥♥些汉堡和著条 一会儿就回来
Listen, we’re going for some burgersand fries. We’ll be right back.
不管我的事
Out of my way!
我猜他们根本不像他们自己想的那样已经准备好了
I guess they weren’t as readyas they thought they were.
行了 塔克 可以摘掉面具了
You can take the mask off now, Tack.
-学监 -什么事 长官
-Proctor. -Yes, sir?
-这些人是干什么来的 -来参加聚会 长官
-Who are all these people? -They’re here for the party, sir.
什么聚会
What party?
噢 一些计划的学员邀请了他们的一些朋友
A few of the Citizens On Patrol membersinvited a few of their friends…
然后他们又请了他们的一些朋友您看见了 就是这样 长官
and they invited a few of their friends.You know how it goes, sir.
-聚会 -是的 长官
-A party? -Yes, sir.
聚会 为什么没人告诉我
A party? Why wasn’t I told?
马霍尼
嘿 卡拉汉 嘿 胡克丝
Hey, Callahan. Hey, Hooks.
注意了 女士们先生们
Attention, ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们 请注意一下
Ladies and gentlemen,can I please have your attention?
感谢你们的到来
I’d like to thank you all for coming!
让我们一起狂欢吧
Let’s party!
-让开 你们这些同性恋 -对不起
-Move those patooties. -Excuse me.
所有警员都给我从池子里上来
All police officers out of the pool!
快 上来 所有人都上来
Let’s go! Out, everybody out!
长官 为什么您就不能让大家快活一些呢
Sir, why don’t you justlet everyone enjoy themselves?
你为什么就不能亲亲我粉♥嫩♥嫩的屁♥股♥呢 马霍尼
Why don’t you justkiss my rosy red ass, Mahoney?
粉♥嫩♥嫩的
Rosy?
从池子里给我出来
Get out of that pool now!
瞧瞧你的样子
Just look at yourself.
你玷污了这身警服 去换了它 快
You are a disgrace to the uniform!Go get changed. Move it.
-我们在找什么 -这个
-What are we looking for? -This.
-噢 哈里斯上尉 -马特森小姐
-Why, Capt. Harris. -Miss Mattson.
-您好 -您好吗
-Hello. -How are you?
您看见克拉伦斯了吗
Have you seen Clarence?
您别想让那个虱子窝靠近我
Don’t you let that fleabag near me.
克拉伦斯为你疯狂 上尉让我把他叫过来
Clarence is crazy about you, Captain.Let me just call him over.
-不 -就一小会儿
-No. -For a second?
-不 -那好吧 再见
-No. -Okay. Bye.
别再裂着嘴坏笑 臭屁篓子 解散
Wipe those grins off your faces,buttbreaths! Dismissed!
伯曼医生 请接二号♥分机伯曼医生 请接二号♥分机
Dr. Berman, please pick up line two.Dr. Berman, line two, please.
-你不该来这 -哈里斯上尉怎么样了
-You shouldn’t be in here. -How is Capt. Harris?
-我们做了我们所能做的 -求您了 轻一点
-We’ll do all we can. -Please, be gentle.
我听见哈里斯说的了 他说的都是错的
I heard what Harris said, and he’s wrong.
这种事总是发生在我身上人们根本不理解我
It happens to me all the time.People just don’t understand me.
也许你说话的时候慢一点 轻一点
Maybe if you talked a little slower,a little softer….
我不是这个意思 我是说人们并不了解我的为人
That’s not what I meant. I meantpeople don’t know who I really am.
我想我现在也得注意一下我的措辞 是吗
Now I got to worry about my diction, too?
-我的句子结构怎么样 -完美极了
-How’s my sentence structure? -Perfect.
事实上 我觉得你才是完美的
In fact, I think you’re just about perfect.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I’m going to puke.
嗨 长官 感觉怎么样
Hi, sir. How are you feeling?
我要等着这倒霉的胶水慢慢剥落
I have to waitfor the damn glue to wear off.
我没听清
I didn’t catch that.
您是说 “把这倒霉的手套脱掉”吗
Was that, “the dim shoot to snare off”?
我说我要等着这倒霉的胶水慢慢剥落
I said I have to waitfor the damn glue to wear off.
于是我问她 “你一直在指挥台底下工作吗”
So I asked her,”Do you always work under podiums? ”
指挥官
Commandant?
噢 赫斯特长官 真是惊喜啊
Why, Chief Hurst,this is a splendid, splendid surprise!
还记得从日本来的野方吗 他是我们代表团的成员
You remember Nogata? He’s part of our Japanese contingent.
这是赫斯特长官
This is Chief Hurst.
我们听说过很多很多关于您和您的城市的美好的事情
We have heard many, manywonderful things about you and your city.
我在帮他们提高英语水平
I’ve been helping them with their English.
-请坐 请 -谢谢
-Please, sit. Please. -Thank you.
我希望有机会您们能直接来参观我们美丽的城市