登根先生 你要打开保险库… 还是你要我动手?
Mr Duggan, do you wanna open the vault or do you want me to do it?
照他们的话去做 泰莉
Do whatever they want, Teri.
快拿该死的钥匙 快拿
Take the fucking keys! Take ’em!
快一点
Move it!
把该死的门打开
Open the damned door!
把该死的门打开 快一点
I’ll fuckin’ blow your fuckin’ head off! Move it!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
让开
Get outta the way!
好了
OK. All right.
去后面拿 那儿是大钞
Go for the big bag.
他妈的进来保险库搞什么
What we doin’ in a fuckin’ vault? !
好了 这是个坏主意
This is a bad idea.
把头趴下 不要看我
On the ground. Don’t look at me!
搞砸了 老兄
You’re blowing it, man.
你破坏了自己的规则 你浪费了太多的时间
You’re breaking your own rules and pulling too much time.
卡特 我们进行了多久?
Jimmy, how we doing?
65秒 怎么回事?
65. What’s happening?
别担心 没事的
Don’t worry, man, it’s fine. It’s great.
妈的
Fuck! Fuck!
嘿 我是个警♥察♥
Hey, I’m a cop.
又如何?
So?
我是个警♥察♥
I’m a cop.
噢 不要
No. . . don’t.
你的脚上有把枪吗?
You got a gun on your ankle?

Yeah.
我行动时 你在后面支援我
When I make a move, you back me up.
请不要 你用不着这样做 – 你掩护我
Please, don’t. You don’t have to. – You’ll back me up.
不要做 什么也不要做
Don’t do it. Don’t do anything.
不要 不要
No, don’t! Don’t!
拜托把它收起来 收起来
Please, put it away. Please, put it away. Put it away.
快点
Hurry up!
我们走 我们得走了 快走
Let’s go, we gotta go!
快点走
Fuckin’ move!
FBI卧底探员
Federal agent. Undercover!
谁都不准动
Nobody fuckin’ move!
你还好吗?撑住 要撑下去
You OK? Hang on, little bro.
来吧 我们离开这儿 得把你们带离这儿
Come on, we are outta here. We are outta here.
撑住 小兄弟 你得撑住
Hang on, little brother. Just hang on, man.
不要 拜托你 不要
No, man. No!
你♥他♥妈♥的发神经吗?
Are you outta your fuckin’ mind?
你是怎么搞的?你要什么?你弄到你所要的吗?
What’s the matter with you? ! Is that what you want? Did you get what you wanted?
快点 你不能带着他 我们走
You can’t take him with. Let’s go!
该死 谁是摄影小组的负责人?这儿是犯罪现场
Goddamn it, who’s in charge of this camera crew? This is a crime-scene area!
老天 把他们给我赶出去 快点 出去
Get ’em the fuck outta here!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切 均会当呈堂供证
Anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你愿意的话 可以有位免费的律师
If you so desire, an attorney will be provided for you, free of cost.
你知道这些权利吗 犹他?
Do you understand these rights I’ve just given you, Utah?
你明白你的权利吗 犹他
D’you understand! Understand the rights I’ve just read you, Utah? !
放开他 嘿 他明白他的权利 老天 你还好吗?
He understands his goddamned rights! Jesus Christ, kid, are you OK?
站起来 把他的手铐打开
Stand up. Get these cuffs off him.
打开 你的伙伴是谋杀共狂 明白吗?
Leave ’em on! Your partner’s an accessory to murder, you understand?
总共有三名死者 其中之一是名警官
There are three dead people. One’s a police officer.
我让你来看看 兄弟 如果伤口在你的肚子上如何?
Let me show you something, pal. How does that sit in your stomach?
现在把你的手给我拿开
Take your hands off me right now.
哈普
Come on.
听我说 看着我
Listen, look at me. Look at me!
别像个死条子一样地和他说话 让我和他谈谈
Don’t send him in with the black and whites, let me ride him in.
当然 安吉罗 何不呢?
Yeah, sure, Angelo, why not?
这就是我把你们编在一组的原因
That’s why I put you two together to begin with.
你们两个是绝配 不是吗?我是说你和他一样差
You deserve each other. You’re just as bad as he is
只是你更肥 动作更慢 更可怜
only you’re a little fatter, slower and more pathetic.
老天 就像是盲人带瞎子
It’s like the blind leading the blind.
哈普 我要告诉你 你还在你这张丑脸挤青春痘
Harp, I was in this Bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face
看着内衣目录自♥慰♥时… 我就在局里了
and jackin’ off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalogue!
是这样吗?帕帕斯
Is that right, Pappas?
对 没错 这些年我学到些你还没学到的事
Yes, that’s right, and there’s one thing I’ve learnt that you still haven’t got.
是吗?你何不说出来 使我震惊?
Oh, yeah? Why don’t you astonish me, shit face?
要尊敬老大哥 老天 简单明了
Respect for my elders, plain and simple.
来吧 孩子 我们走 – 他妈的
Come on, kid, let’s go. – Holy shit.
我知道他们要上哪儿去
I know where they’re going.
我想你会知道的
I figured you did.
圣塔摩妮卡机场 快一点 但我们还有一个小问题
Santa Monica airport. Fast! But we’ve got one minor problem.
什么?
What?
我们不能逮捕他们 也不能杀了他们
We can’t arrest them or shoot them.
什么?
What? !
高度表设定好了没有?
Did you set the altimeter?
一千英尺 – 什么?
One thousand. – What?
一千英尺
One thousand.
检查一下装备 好吗?
Check the rigging, OK?
他妈的FBI
Fuckin’ FBI.
不 我没带武器
I’m not armed.
但你不是一个人来的
But you’re not alone.
猜得好
Good guess.
现在有一把枪对准着你们
There’s a gun on you right now.
蟑螂在哪儿?
Where’s Roach?
在某个地方
He’s around somewhere.
所以听好 强尼 我们在赶时间 你需要什么?
Listen, Johnny, we are in kind of a hurry. What do you need?
你得告诉我她在哪儿
You gotta tell me where she is.
我的保险措施越期了 好主意
And let my policy expire? Good idea.
听着 波帝 有人死了 冒险结束了
Look, Bodhi, people are dead. The ride is over.
噢 不对 不对 我说结束才算结束
Oh, no, no. I say when it’s over.
你杀的那家伙是个没值勤的条子
The guy you killed was an off-duty cop.
不论你们到哪儿落地 都会被逮捕的
They’ll nail you wherever you land.
有一种新玩意叫做雷达 也许你们听过了
There’s a new thing called radar. Maybe you’ve heard of it.
你在…
What is your. . .
纳坦尼尔 上飞机去
Nathanial, get in there.
回到座舱去 快点 好
Get back in the cockpit. Move!
我了解你 老兄
I know you, man.
当你碰到事情时 你不会退缩
When they fall on you, you won’t back down.
它们会把你消耗殆尽了
They’ll have to burn your ass to the ground!
意外发生了
Uh-huh. And shit happens.
听着 你有求死的欲望 你想要追求荣耀
Look, you got a death wish
这很好 但是不要拖泰勒下水
fine, but don’t take Tyler with you.
我求求你
I’m begging you.
告诉我她在哪儿 我就走开
Tell me where she is, then I walk away.
你就走开?
You walk away?
我就走开
I walk away.
那样太美了 强尼
That is beautiful, Johnny.
安吉罗 不要开枪
Angelo, don’t fire!
他们会杀她的 不要
They’ll kill her. No!
快点让开 孩子 该死的
Get out of the way, kid! Goddamn it!
该死的
Damn.
不要
No!
老天
Jesus Christ!
安吉罗 – 我没有太多…
Angelo. – I don’t have much. . .
犹他… 犹他
Utah. . . Utah
撑下去 撑下去 – 我真的搞砸了
Come on, man, just hang on. – I really fucked up.
撑下去 你会没事的
Just hang on. You’ll be all right.
噢 天啊
Oh my god
我不载你们去圣菲利普 老兄
I’m not flying you guys to San Felipe.
去飞飞机 快点去发动引擎
Get in the plane. Start those engines.
天啊 告诉他我们要上哪儿去
Good! Tell him where we’re going.
走吧 老兄
Let’s go, man.
我们得一起走完全程 你和我 所以我们走吧
We are gonna ride this all the way, Johnny, you and me. So let’s go.
他妈的起来 泰勒还在等呢
Get the fuck up! Tyler’s waiting.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
现在就发动引擎
Start the engines now!

Go!
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!