什么也比不上这感觉
You can’t beat this!
这真是他妈的太美了
This is fucking beautiful!
快点 强尼
Come on, Johnny.
就是这样 强尼 加油
That’s it, Johnny. Go for it.
快点 强尼
Come on, Johnny!
你办得到的 快点
You can do it. Come on!
用你的手臂 像鹰一样地飞
Use your arms. Fly like an eagle, baby.
一直过来
Keep coming.
好呀
All right!
强尼 你成功了 – 你是个速度明星
Johnny, you did it. – You’re a speed star.
我们会像飞出地狱的蝙蝠
We’re going like a bat out o’ hell.
正点 速度明星
Whoo!
你喜欢吗?强尼
How do you like it, Johnny?
太神奇了
Amazing.
他妈的太神奇了
Fucking amazing!
这真是美 我爱这个快速落地的玩意
This is so beautiful. I love this ground-rush shit.
好了 散开
OK. Break!
很棒 不是吗?
Great, isn’t it?
你表现得很好
You’re doing good.
一千英尺 拉伞
A thousand feet, pull.
你先拉 大英雄 我坚持
After you, Alphonse. I insist.
现在就拉伞包拉柄
Pull the ripcord now.
你先
You first.
好的
OK!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
我一定疯了
I gotta be losing it.
这是你最接近上帝的时候
It’s the closest you’ll ever get to God.
就像是你的手掌 向你冲过来
It’s like the palm of your hand, man. Zoom! Coming right at you.
这种感觉无法表达 – 很棒的经验来分享
Unbelievable. – Totally indescribable.
我们真的很低才拉伞 – 你的感觉永远不同
We did pull pretty low. – You’ll never be the same again.
我不是说过强尼很好的吗 – 对 该死的第一
Didn’t I tell you Johnny’d be just fine? – Yeah. Damn perf!
强尼 把降落伞扔在这儿 非常好
Johnny, just drop your chute right there.
从肩膀脱下来
Pack off your shoulders.
向后抖落 然后站开 – 我会替你叠伞的
Step back out of it. – I’ll pack that for you, Bodhi.
好 谢了
OK. Thanks.
强尼 过来 你需要看个东西
Johnny, come here. There’s something you need to see.
进去
Hop in.
好了 该死的…
OK.
这是什么?
What’s this?
这是… 一种保险措施
This is an insurance policy.
会有一点难过 但对你的成长有益 兄弟 按”放映”键吧
It will sting a bit, but it’s for your own growth. Press play.
操你的
Fuck you!
操你的
Fuck you!
她很野 对不对?犹他特勤员?
She is a wild one, isn’t she, Special Agent Utah?
他妈的死人
You’re a fuckin’ dead man!
等等 老兄 用大脑好好想
Hold it, man. Think it through, man.
我是唯一知道她下落的人 只有我知道
I’m the only one that knows where she is. I’m the only one
所以让我说完 让我说完
so let me talk. Let me talk.
说吧
Talk.
她没事的 罗西什么也不会做
She’ll be fine. Rosie won’t do anything
只要我在特定的时间地点去见他 从现在算起六个小时
as long as I meet him at a certain place and time in six hours.
你现在就打电♥话♥给他 告诉他快放了她
You call him right now and tell him to let her go!
抱歉 我做不到 兄弟 他们已经上路了
Sorry, I can’t do it, bro. They’re on the road
而他们要去的地方没电♥话♥ 所以你的运气烂透了
and where they’re going, there are no phones, so you are outta luck.
乖乖
Oh, man.
我讨厌这样 强尼 真的
I hate this, Johnny. I really do.
我讨厌暴♥力♥
I hate violence.
你看不出这就是需要罗西的原因 我永远做不到那样
That’s why I need Rosie. I could never do that.
我永远无法拿刀割泰勒的喉头 他以前是我的女人
I could never hold a knife to Tyler’s throat. She was my woman.
我们共度时光过
We shared time.
罗西像是… 机械装置一样
But Rosie is a. . . mechanism, you know?
一旦你让他行动 他就不会停
Once you set him in motion, he will not stop.
他就像… 具有这种单调的天赋
He’s, like, got this gift of blankness.
但是当三点钟来临时 他会像杀猪一样地宰了她
But when three o’clock comes he will gut her like a pig
而且尽量不要弄脏鞋子
and try not to get any on his shoes.
除非我到那儿 否则我无能为力
There’s nothing I can do about it unless I get there.
我猜这使得我们成为伙伴
So I guess that makes us partners
因为我们两个有相同的目标: 把我弄到我该到的地方 对吧?
because we both have the same goal: To get me where I need to go, right?
我们在浪费时间
We’re wasting time.
这就是我所爱你的一点 强尼
That’s what I love about you, Johnny.
你就像刀片一样的锋利
You are just as sharp as a razor.
墨菲 到圣塔摩妮卡并加满油
Murphy, take the plane down to Santa Monica, top up the tanks.
好 好了 各位 该大显身手了
OK, you guys, it’s party time. Move it!
咱们动身吧 我们正在准备
Right. We’re on it.
我所要的就是你生命中的九十秒 强尼 就只有这样
All I’m asking for is 90 seconds of your life, Johnny.
看到没?这是基本狗类心理学
You see? It’s basic dog psychology.
你把它们吓得屁滚尿流的话 它们就会听话
If you scare them and get them peeing down their leg, they submit.
而如果你表现软弱的话 它们就气焰高张
Yet if you project weakness, you draw aggression.
这就是人们之所以会受伤
That’s how people get hurt.
恐惧… 导致了犹疑
You see, fear causes hesitation
而犹疑则会使你 更深的恐惧成真
and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
所以道理很简单 你表现出力量 就会产生信心
So it’s simple. You project strength to avoid conflict.
优势的火力 来达成和平的状态
Peace through superior firepower.
拿去 总不能把老二拿在手上进门去吧
There. Can’t have you walking through those doors with your dick in your hand.
我下不了手
I can’t do this.
你当然可以
Sure you can.
谁知道呢?你也许会喜欢的 它非常的刺♥激♥
Who knows? You might like it. It’s a killer rush.
波帝 这是你♥他♥妈♥的圈套
Bodhi, this is your fuckin’ wake-up call, man!
我是个FBI探员
I am an FBI agent!
我知道 这是不是很疯狂?
I know, man. Isn’t it wild?
这样才使得这件事更伟大 强尼
But that’s what makes it great, Johnny.
我们活在另一个体系… 可以自己定自己的规矩
We can exist on a different plane, we can make our own rules.
当你可以当它的主人时 为什么要当法律的仆人?
Why be a servant to the law when you can be its master?
他妈的厉害
Fuckin’ A!
我爱死了这件差事
I love this fuckin’ job.
好了 九十秒 去串串门子
OK, 90 seconds, door to door.
为爱你的人而言 这代价非常低
It’s a small price to pay for someone who loves you.
她真的爱你 你知道
She does, you know?
爱的那么深 并不是她的作风
It’s not her style to fall so hard.
我想她和我在一起时 也没有如此
I don’t think she did with me.
好了… 卡特先生
OK, Mr Carter.
詹森
LBJ.
尼克森先生
Mr Nixon.
抱歉了 强尼 看来你不用当总统了
Well, sorry, Johnny. Looks like you don’t get to be president!
我准备好了
I’m ready.
开始了
Rock and roll!
所有人不准动
Everybody freeze!
好了 趴在地板上 – 现在就做 就是现在
OK. On the floor now! – On the floor right now! Do it.
等等 你要上哪儿去?
Hold it! Where you going?
所有人趴下 快点上
Everybody down! Let’s go!
趴在地板上 混球
On the floor, asshole!
你有什么问题?我会打碎你的膝盖 让你趴下去的
I’ll blow out your fuckin’ kneecaps, then you’ll be on the floor.
真是厉害 老兄
A kick in the ass, ain’t it, man?
看 我们上电视了 笑一个
Hey, look. You’re on TV. Smile.
对FBI来说 日子有点不好过了
Could be a little hard to play FBI now, huh?
我们能快点拿钱 然后离开吗?
Can we just get the goddamned money and get out of here!
谁也不准动 头放低 眼睛不准看
Nobody move. Heads down, eyes down.
各位先生女士午安 请注意到我这边来好吗?
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. May I have your attention, please?
我们是历任的总统 而如各位所见到的…
We are the Ex-Presidents and, as you can see
我们正在抢劫各位的银行
we are, in fact, robbing your bank.
稍微合作一下 就不会被轰掉脑袋
So with a little co-operation I won’t have to blow your heads off.
只占用各位几分钟生命 然后就走
So I need just a couple of minutes of your lives and we’re gone.
迪克 迪克 去保险库
Dick, go to the vault.
你 詹宁斯小姐 你替我的同事 打开保险库好不好
Uh. . . you, Miss Jennings, would you be a dear and open the gate for my associate?
登根先生才有钥匙
Mr Duggan’s got the keys.
我们从不动金库的
We never go to the vault!
去照做就是了
Just do it!
詹森 和他一起去保险库 快去 快去
Lyndon, go with them. Get in the vault, man. Go! Go!
谁是他妈的登肯先生?
Who’s Mr fuckin’ Duggan? !