我们得快走 搞什么飞机?
We gotta go now! What’s his problem?
快
Come on!
咱们快走 – 妈的
Let’s go! – Oh! Shit!
干
Fuck!
小心
Look out!
嘿
Hey!
给我滚出这个房♥子
Get the fuck out of this house!
你这是在干什么?
What d’you think you’re doing?
站住 否则我开枪了
Stop or I’ll shoot
该死的
Damn!
再说一遍 41号♥
Say again, 41.
知道了 41号♥ 加州牌照562SIX 通话完毕
Roger that. Cal. Plate – 562, Sam, Ida, X-ray. Base out.
没有消息?
Nothing?
什么也没有
Nothing.
强尼 立刻来我办公室一趟
Johnny, I wanna see you in my office right now.
23号♥车 23号♥车 到威尔夏街4650号♥ 找经理
Unit 23. See the manager, 4650 Wilshire.
我要你搞清楚一件事 你如果要开枪 就得打中
I want you to know something. When you shoot, you don’t miss.
我失手了
I missed.
不 我认为你要不是害怕
No. I believe you’re either scared
要不就是跟你那个冲浪师♥父♥走的太近了
or you’re getting too goddamn close to this surfing guru buddy of yours.
我不认为你害怕
I don’t believe you’re scared.
我要你回家休息 你的模样看来狼狈极了
Hey, go home and get some rest. You look like hammered shit.
如果我查到任何符合的对象 我会呼叫你的
If I get anything that resembles your boy, I’ll beep you.
回家去吧
Now go home.
该死的
Damn!
对方长什么样子?
What’s the other guy look like?
我没看见他 是标准的”撞了就跑”
Never saw him. It was a basic hit-and-run.
你的模样好像 火车出了车祸
You look like you got in a train wreck.
那个混♥蛋♥根本没停车?
Stupid jerkjust kept driving?
宝贝 对不起
Ouch! Baby, I’m sorry.
强尼 你是怎么了?你那种表情又出现了
Johnny, what is it with you? You’ve got that look again.
好像你有话要对我说 但你却不想说…
As if you’re about to tell me something and then you don’t.
或是你… 不能说
Or you can’t.
我有件事想告诉你
There’s something I want to tell you.
是重要的事 它可能会对你我的关系造成很大的影响
It’s important. It could really affect things between you and me.
老天
Man!
这比我想像中要难多了
This is harder than I thought.
老天 男人这方面的能力可真差
God, men are so bad at this.
改天再告诉我吧
Shhh. Some other time.
你表现的像什么事也没发生 – 别紧张 纳森纽
You act like nothing happened! – Relax, Nathanial.
别叫我别紧张 波帝 他是个联邦探员
Don’t tell me to relax, Bodhi! He’s a fucking federal agent!
咱们早就该一枪毙了他
I should’ve shot him when I had the chance.
我来应付那个该死的条子
I’ll deal with that fuckin’ cop.
不 罗西
No, Rosie.
你们知不知道 我们这三年来打劫过三十家银行
We have hit 30 banks in three years
而他们却始终无法找上我们?
and they haven’t been able to touch us.
这一切都会提高这游戏的风险
All this does is up the stakes of the game.
去它的风险 波帝 只有你将这种事当作游戏 这可是真的
Fuck the stakes, Bodhi! The only person this is a game to is you. This is real!
如今出了大♥麻♥烦 我也怕了 可以吧?
This is serious shit and I am scared. OK?
我建议我们今晚就离开此地 可以吧?
So I say we get the fuck outta here now, tonight, OK?
你若是逃 就会没命
You run, you die.
你想想看
Come on, think about it.
我们不是为了钱而这么做 我们是为了反制这个体系
This was never about money for us. It was about us against the system.
那个扼杀人类精神的体系 我们代表某种意义
That system that kills the human spirit. We stand for something.
对那些开着铁棺材 在公路上爬行的 行尸走肉们来说
To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins
我们让他们知道 人类的精神仍然还活着
we show them that the human spirit is still alive.
你们信任我吗?
So, you trust me?
好
OK.
那就别担心这家伙 我晓得该如何来对付他
Then don’t worry about this guy. I know exactly what to do with him.
骗子
A lawyer!
你骗我
You lied to me!
泰勒 把枪放下
Tyler, put the gun down.
我猜你所说的全是谎言
I bet you lied about everything.
我敢说你父母的事也是谎言
I bet you lied about your parents!
你老实告诉我 强尼
You just tell me the truth, Johnny.
你父母是出车祸死的吗?
Did your parents die in a car accident?
是不是?
Did they? !
他们住在俄亥俄州的 哥伦布市
They live in Columbus, Ohio.
我负责查银行抢案 我要查的人是冲浪者 我一开始时需要
I work Bank Robbery. The guys I’m after are surfers. I needed you at first
你但后来… – 去你的
but after that. . . – Fuck you!
你难道没有灵魂吗?
Don’t you have a soul?
你该下地狱
Goddamn you to hell!
泰勒…
Tyler. . .
泰勒 等一下
Tyler, wait!
泰勒
Tyler!
留个口信 – 泰勒 听我说 我搞砸了 可以吧?
Leave a message. – Tyler, look, I fucked up. OK?
我知道我搞砸了
I know I fucked up.
我原本想告诉你 但我说不出口
I wanted to tell you, but I couldn’t.
我怕你会离开我 猜得没错吧?
I was afraid you’d leave. Good guess, huh?
干 我为何老无法说我想说的话?
Fuck! Why can’t I ever say what I really mean?
我欺骗了你 我是个混♥蛋♥ 但我需要你 泰勒
I lied to you. I’m an asshole, but I need you, Tyler.
我要你知道 我这辈子从没遇到像你这样的人
I want you to know I’ve never known anyone like you before in my life
我希望你能回心转意
and I hope you change your mind.
泰勒 等一下 我来了
Tyler, wait. I’m coming.
你好 兄弟
Howdy, bro.
来吧 我们要出发了
So, come on, we’re rollin’.
怎么回事?波帝
What’s going on, Bodhi?
怎么了?你刮脸时割伤了脸?
What happened? Cut yourself shaving?
我这时候不想去冲浪
I don’t think I wanna surf right now.
冲浪?不 这可不同 强尼 这完全不同 你会喜欢的
Surf? No, this is really different, Johnny, you are gonna love it.
我们得收拾你的行李 然后出发
So, we gotta get your stuff and get outta here.
好 袜子
OK. Uh, socks
衬衫
shirt.
还有… 靴子 在这里
Uh. . . boots. Here we go.
好 把你的东西拿到卡车上 我们得走了 人生短暂
OK, put the stuff on in the truck. We gotta go. Life is short.
你会非常喜欢这个节目的
You are gonna love this!
接住这袋子 葛洛梅
All right, let’s unload.
这个也拿去 – 谢了 这个给你
Take this, too. – Thank you, sir. There you go.
跳过伞吗?
Ever done this before?
没有 但我在电视上看过
No, but I’ve seen it on TV.
这是百分之百绝对的刺♥激♥
It’s 100% pure adrenaline.
别人得吸白粉 或是打♥针♥ 你只需往下跳
Other guys snort for it, jab a vein for it. All you gotta do is jump.
我知道这很刺♥激♥ 但我昨天弄伤了我的膝盖
I’m sure it’s a blast, but I screwed my knee up yesterday.
是啊 我注意到你有点跛
Yeah, I noticed you limping
但不必担心 因为我们将不会降落在陆地上
but don’t worry cos we’re not gonna land on land.
那就好 我觉得好多了
Well, fine then. I feel so much better!
好 咱们飞吧
OK, let’s fly.
三分钟
Three minutes.
这是我们每年夏季结束时举♥行♥的仪式 最后的刺♥激♥
This is a ceremony we always do at the end of the summer. One last speed star.
对了 你待会得拉那个橘色拉柄
By the way, you might wanna pull that little orange thing some time.
你所救的可能是自己的命
The life you save may be your own.
那么… 我这副伞是谁摺的?
So, uh. . . who packed my chute?
我摺的 你不信任我吗?
I did. Why? You don’t trust me?
信任是必须争取来的
You gotta earn trust.
好 咱们来换 来 你用我的
OK, we’ll earn it together. Here, take mine.
强尼 我想这不是个好主意
Hey, Johnny, that’s not a good idea.
波帝摺伞的技术很烂 只有一半的时候才会张开
Bodhi’s packs are pretty shitty. They only open about half the time.
不到一半
Less!
狗屁
Bullshit.
你何不拿葛洛梅的这副?
Why don’t you take young Grommet’s? How’d that be?
你最好别用这副 背着它跳下去会摔断脖子的
Nah, you don’t want this one, man. This one’s set for a neck-breaker.
我看他最好还是用这一副
You’d probably be better off with something like this.
咱们是要跳呢?还是瞎闹?
Are we gonnajump orjerk off?
这才是我的兄弟
That’s my man!
快点 咱们跳吧
Let’s do it!
强尼 你将要从一架毫发无损的飞机上跳下
You’re about to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
你对此有什么感觉?
How you feel about that?
投弹了
Geronimo!
妈的
Shit! Whoa, shit!
与诸神共享性♥爱♥
Sex with the gods!