巴比?- 王八蛋
Babbit? – You fuckers!
对着麦克风说话 王八蛋
Speak into the microphone, squid brain!

Fuck!
把手伸过来 – 操你的
Gimme your hand. – Fuck you!
给我另一只手
Gimme your other hand.
行了 你没事吧?
There you go. You OK?

Fuck!
天啊
Oooh! God!

No! Ow!
别碰它
Don’t touch it!
你到今天以前只打过靶 对吧?
It’s been paper targets up until today, huh?
这没什么不同 强尼 只需要多花点时间清理现场
It’s no different, Johnny. Just a little more to clean up.
你今天的表现不错
You did all right today.
你干的很好
You did real good.
该死的狗♥杂♥种♥
Goddamn son of a bitch!
你们是真正的牛仔 对吧?蝙蝠侠和罗宾
You’re real cowboys, right! Batman and Robin!
知道这是什么吗?
You know what this is, huh?
知道这是什么吗 小子?
Know what this is, punk?
这是两公斤的纯海♥洛♥因♥ 最高级的货
It’s two kees, uncut, crystal meth.
妈的
Oh, shit!
犹他探员 我为你介绍迪兹探员
Special Agent Utah, I’d like you to meet Agent Dietz.
他是缉毒局的 他原本没暴露身份 直到…
Works for the DEA. He was working deep cover until. . .
你以为我喜欢这种发型?
You think I like this hair, man? Huh?
你以为我喜欢这些衣服?
You think I like these clothes?
我太太要我待在瑞玛纳
My wife wants me to stay at Ramada.
我混入这些人之中 已经三个月了 三个月
I’ve been working on these fuckers for three months! Three months!
我好不容易让他们答应跟我交易 如此我才能找到供应货的人
I finally got ’em to play Wheel Of Fortune with me so I can find out their supplier
结果你们这些 牛仔冒了出来 – 漂亮的刺青 迪兹
and you fuckin’ cowboys show up. – Nice tattoo, Dietz.
你喜欢是吧?去你的
You like that, Pappas? Fuck you.
他记录了这些嫌犯过去三个月来所有的一举一动
He has a record of your suspects’ movements over the last three months.
我只想知道 聪明的家伙 这几个人八月二号♥那天 在罗德岱堡
All I wanna know, smart guy, is how did they rob a bank on August 2nd
如何能打劫塔札纳市的银行?
when they were in Fort fuckin’ Lauderdale August 2nd?
你自己想想 – 这恐怕不容易弄清楚 对吧?
Why don’t you figure that out? – It’s not an easy thing to do, is it, Utah?
该死的混♥蛋♥
You fuckin’ jerks!
妈的
Aw, shit!
妈的
Shit!
有道五英尺高的浪 咱们走吧
Hey! Five foot wall’s at Zero’s. Let’s go.
嗨 泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
嗨 波帝
Hey, Bodhi!
咱们走吧
So, let’s go!
别浪费时间了
Time’s a-wasting.
现在 – 他经常这样
Now! – He does this.
你没事吧?你的表情活像见了鬼
You all right? You look like you saw a ghost.
算了吧 老弟 他们就像鬼魂
Forget about it, kid. They’re ghosts.
我得走了
I gotta go.
什么?
You gotta what?
听着 我忘了我今天早上得见一个新客户
I forgot all about a meeting I have this morning.
我得走了 真的很抱歉 我以后和你联络
I gottajam. Sorry. Really. I’ll call you later.
于是我开始跟踪他
So, I started trailing him.
谁?那个禅宗冲浪大♥师♥?
The Zen surf master?
波帝 对 我跟踪他一整天
Bodhi, yeah. I’m on him all day, right?
他东逛西逛 他去唱片店买♥♥了CD 在派屈克的餐馆吃了午饭
He goes to Tower Records, buys some CDs, has lunch at Patrick’s Roadhouse
还到保证信托储蓄银行 转了一圈
he goes into the Assured Trust Savings and Loan.
他有动手打劫吗?
Did he rob it?
真幽默 他在里头待了二十分钟 另一个叫蟑螂的 在卡车里等
Cute! He’s inside 20 minutes. The other guy, Roach, waited in the truck.
他们在观察地形 对吧?
They were scoping it out, right?
他们不是在探路 就是在兑现支票
Well, they were scoping it out or cashing a check.
慢着 然后他们回到海滩旁的房♥子 将东西全打包好
Wait. Then they go back home and they box up all their shit.
是吗 夏天已经过去了
See, summer’s over.
他们把东西全放在波帝的卡车 然后送到一个公共寄物场
They load it in Bodhi’s truck and they take it to a public storage unit.
接下来我追丢了 但房♥子已被搬空 他们肯定要走
I lost them after that, but the house is empty. They’re definitely outta here.
该死的 你为何不打电♥话♥给我?他们可能已在往毛伊岛的途中
Goddamn it! Why didn’t you call me? They’re probably halfway to Maui.
不 他们得先去弄些旅费
Uh-uh, no. They’ve got to pick up some traveling money first.
信托银行 明天 最多只会等到后天 我对此有绝对的把握
Assured Trust tomorrow, next day latest. I definitely got a feeling on this.
你有把握?上回你这么说 害我打死一个人
Last time you had a feeling, I had to kill a guy.
我不喜欢这样 报告很难写
I hate that. It looks bad on my report.
安吉罗 这回我是对的 我们仍然能打赢这场仗
Angelo, I’m right this time. We can still win this one.
好吧
OK.
明天一早 我们就到银行外埋伏
Tomorrow morning, first thing, we’ll be at the bank like stink on shit.
这个卡文和荷布真好笑
This Calvin and Hobbes is funny.
要柳丁吗?
Oranges, sir?
你要吃柳丁吗?- 不要
You want some oranges? – No.
不用了 我们有很多 – 只要一块钱 – 不 谢了
No. We got a lot. No, thanks. Good luck.
老天
God!
“给他的火鸡墓园之用”?
. . . for his turkey cemetery? !
午饭时间到了
It’s time for lunch.
安吉罗 才十点半
Angelo, it’s 10. 30!
那边的角落 有家卖♥♥三明治的店 他们卖♥♥肉丸三明治
Around that corner is a sandwich shop. They sell meatball sandwiches.
是我尝过最棒的 帮我买♥♥两份
Best I’ve ever tasted. Would you go get me two?
拜托 兄弟 两份
Come on, partner. Two.
谢谢
Thank you.
犹他 帮我买♥♥两份
Utah? Get me two.
你好
Hi. How ya doing?
请给我两份肉丸三明治 一份全麦鲔鱼 和两杯柠檬汁
Hi. Two meatball sandwiches, a tuna on wheat and two lemonades, please.
好 两份夹肉丸 一份全麦鲔鱼
OK, that’s two meatballs, one tuna on wheat
两杯柠檬汁 一共七块八毛四
two lemonades. That’s $7. 84.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天
Oh, boy!
你吓了我一跳
God, you scared me!
来 这玩意看起来像烂泥
Here. Yours is the one that looks like a road kill.
烂泥?
A road kill?
好好享受吧 – 多谢了
Enjoy. – Thank you very much.
这是你的柠檬汁 – 谢谢
Here’s your lemonade. – Thanks.
你有看见一辆林肯停在门口吗?
Did you see that Lincoln pull up?
我饿死了 我能吃掉一头死犀牛的屁♥股♥
I’m so hungry I could eat the ass off a dead rhino.
我应该叫你帮我买♥♥三份的
I should’ve asked for three.
什么林肯?
What Lincoln?
该死的
Goddamn!
FBI 别动
FBI! Freeze!
我看到他了 我看到他了
I got him! I got him!

No!
别动
Freeze!
干 当心
Fuck!
快上车
Get in! Get in!
我的天 – 快 快
Jesus Christ! – Go! Go!
快点
Go!
拜托你别催了好吗?
Gimme a fuckin’ break! I am going!
他们到哪去了?- 我他妈的真不敢相信
I don’t see ’em! Where’d they go? – I don’t fuckin’ believe this!
我想我们摆脱掉他们了
We’re losing ’em!
你追丢了 – 我没有追丢
You’re losing ’em! – I’m not!
右边 右边
Over to the right!
冲过去 – 快点 快 快点
It’s coming up. – Punch it! Punch it! Punch it!
他在哪里 迪克?- 还在我们后面
Where is he, Dick? – He’s still behind us.
坐稳了
Hang on, you guys.
咱们完蛋了 这车简直烂到了极点
This car’s a piece of shit.
妈的
Oh, shit!
不要紧 他们在左边
They’re on the left!
我想我们摆脱他了 我看不见他 – 告诉我他在哪
I think we lost ’em. I can’t see ’em. – Tell me where he is.
干 当心
Oh, fuck. Watch out!
我们逮到你们了 – 你们什么屁也没逮到
We got you! – You ain’t got shit!
坐稳了 快点 快点
Damn it! Come on, come on!
好 各位 我们需要紧急消毒
OK, guys, emergency sanitation.
滚开 老兄 不信邪就试试
Back up, buddy! Try it, man. Just try it.
那辆老雪佛兰如何?
What about the old Chevy?
那里有个人 – 我搞定他了
This guy down here. – I got him. I got the gun.
离车子远一点 – 快上车
Get away from the car! Move it! – Get in.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
别这么做 别做傻事 快跑
Don’t do it, man. Don’t be stupid. Run!
他干嘛拖这么久?
Why’s he taking so long?
快点
Come on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!