五十年一次的暴风?那是什么?
50-year storm. What’s that?
是一种传说
That’s kind of a legend.
不 确有其事 绝对假不了
No, it’s real. It’s absolutely real.
所有的东西都有周期性
Everything moves in cycles
每世纪会有两次 海洋让我们知道自己有多渺小
so twice a century the ocean let’s us know just how small we really are.
从南极大♥陆♥吹来一个冬季暴风 从太平洋一路杀过来
A storm comes out of Antarctica, tearing up the Pacific
将一股大浪送到北边两千哩处
and it sends a huge swell north 2, 000 miles.
当它扑到贝尔海滩时 它将变成这星球最大的浪
And when it hits Bells Beach it’ll turn into the biggest surf this planet has ever seen.
我到时候将会在那里
And I will be there.
我也会在
So will I.
如果你要最好的 就得愿意付出最大的代价
If you want the ultimate, you gotta be willing to pay the ultimate price.
为你所爱的而死 并不是悲剧
It’s not tragic to die doing what you love.
我爱这种死法
It’s how I want to go.
我将不会活到三十岁
I ain’t gonna live to see 30!
这里充满太多男性荷尔蒙的味道
There’s too much testosterone here!
全是些喜欢刺♥激♥的疯子
Bunch of goddamn adrenaline junkies.
希望你别相信这种自杀的说法 和波帝的那群狗党一样
Hope you’re not buying into this banzai bullshit like the rest of Bodhi’s moonies!
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
我见过你有那种不要命的神情
You’ve got that kamikaze look, Johnny. I’ve seen it.
波帝在一里外就能闻到
Bodhi can smell it a mile away.
他会激发你在这方面的本能
He’ll take you to the edge.
然后引爆它
Past it.
嗨 波帝 – 强尼有他自己心中的魔鬼 对不对?
Hey, Bodhi. – Johnny has his own demons. Don’t you?
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on?
来 该来些隐密任务了 你来不来?
Here. A stealth mission. You up for it?
咱们干吧 – 咱们走
Let’s do it! – Let’s go!
我在大白天 都几乎办不到了
I can barely do this in broad daylight!
别这样 起码人们看不见你技术有多差
Come on. At least nobody’s gonna see how bad you are.
我想他还无法做这种事 – 他不会有事的
I don’t think he’s ready for this. – He’ll be fine.
妈的
Shit!
妈的 妈的
Shit! Shit!

Fuck!
我八成是疯了
I gotta be fuckin’ crazy!
你够疯了吗?
But are you crazy enough?
泰勒
Tyler!
我什么也看不见 我会没命的
Can’t see shit out here. I’m gonna die.
只要感觉浪 接纳它的能量
Feel what the wave is doing, then accept its energy.
与它同步 然后开始冲
Get in sync, then charge with it.
你不需要看见 – 是啊 反正视觉并不可靠
You don’t need to see. – Yeah. Vision is overrated!
好 强尼 你就冲这一个 咱们上吧
OK, Johnny, this one’s got your number on it.
开始划水 上吧 兄弟
Let’s jam! Now paddle!
妈的 我会死 我会没命的
Shit! I’m gonna die now. I’m gonna fuckin’ die now.

Fuck!
你在冲浪了 兄弟
Whoo! You’re surfing, man!
我他妈的好爽
I’m fuckin’ surfin’!

Check it out!
这是不是世上最棒的感觉?
Is this not the best feeling on earth?
是啊
Yeah!
转的好 强尼
Good break, Johnny.
太棒了
All right!
好像有人被留在后头 – 是啊 把这堆火留给他们吧
Looks like we lost somebody! – Yeah, leave the fire for them.
你要吃点东西吗?
You wanna get something to eat?
我累死了 – 我饿得要命
I’m dying. – I’m starving.
够了吗?
Had enough?
是啊
Yeah.
我只想在这里坐一会儿
I just wanna sit out here for a minute.
看看你
Look at you.
什么?
What?
通常你脸上都有一种非常专注的严肃表情
Usually you have this intense sort of scowl of concentration on your face
好像你做这一切 是为了交学校报告之类的
like you’re doing all this for a school project or something.
或是有某样东西在驱使你
Or like you’ve got something driving you.
看看你 它现在不见了
Look – it’s gone.
如果我不认识你
If I didn’t know better
我会说你看来 差不多很快乐
I’d say you looked almost happy.
我无法形容我现在的感受
I can’t describe what I’m feeling.
你无需形容
You don’t have to.
鸡皮疙瘩
Goose bumps.
是啊 水很冷
Yeah, it’s cold.
过来
Come here.
我的天
Holy shit!
怎么了?- 妈的
What? – Shit!
我要迟到了
I’m really late.
我是说 我真的迟到了
I’m really late!
我的天
Holy shit.
妈的 妈的
Shit! Oh, shit!
我真的迟到了
I’m really late.
你们需要帮忙吗?
You guys need any help?
我不敢相信你会在突击时迟到 我真是服了你
I can’t believe you’re late to your own raid! What a flake!
我那个没用的四分卫搭档 到底来了没?
Has that worthless punk partner of mine shown up?
我在这里 – 真高兴你能来 大人物
Right here. – Good of you to show up, hotshot!
当心点 你会撕掉我一层皮 该死的
Ow! You’re gonna tear my skin!
我准备好了 安吉罗 你要我从哪上?
I’m ready to rock, Angelo. Where d’you want me?
好 计划是这样
Here’s how it is.
巴比和艾佛瑞兹从后门上 卡伦要在后面支援我
Babbit and Alvarez are gonna go in the back door. Cullen’s gonna back me up.
我要你待在篱笆旁边的窗子
I want you at the side window.
你只负责支援 我不希望你暴露身份 懂吧?
You’re strictly back-up. I don’t wanna burn your cover. You got that?
知道了 – 很好
Got it. – Good.
现在到你的位置去 要开干了
Now take your position. It’s show time.

Go.
王八蛋
Asshole!
史库比?快来 史库比
Scooby? Come on, Scooby.
史库比 你在哪?
Scooby, where are you?
你有看到一条狗吗?- 没有
Seen a dog? – No, man.
没看到?史库比 快来
No dog? Scooby, come on.
快来 史库比?史库比
Here, Scooby? Scooby?
干什么?
What the fu?
抄家伙 门口有人 快拿枪
Get your gun. There’s someone at the front door! Now!
什么事?
Yeah, what?
你有看到我的狗吗?我的小狗不见了 是条小狮子狗
Oh. . . hi! Oh! Have you seen my dog? It’s a cockapoo-like thing.
我对你的狗一无所知
I don’t know anything about your dog.
等一下
Wait!
卡伦 我是犹他 快叫安吉罗回来 对方火力强大
Cullen, this is Utah. Get Angelo out. They’re pulling out a fuckin’ arsenal.
犹他 再说一遍
Utah, repeat, say again.
卡伦 你听见没?
Cullen, you copy?
卡伦?艾佛瑞兹?
Cullen? Alvarez?
叫他别掏出证件来
Don’t let him pull his badge.
干 那除草机吵得要命 我什么也听不见 我的天
Fuck! I can’t hearjack shit over the lawnmower. Christ!
出事了 我觉得不对劲
Something’s going down, man. This ain’t right.
别紧张 什么事也没有
Chill the fuck out, man. It’s nothing.
你闭嘴好吗?到窗口看看 快点
Will you shut the fuck up! Check the windows, bro, do it!
… 小王八蛋跑了
. . . and the little bastard ran off.
我说过我不知道… – 把东西♥藏♥起来
I know nothing about a fuckin’ dog! – Hide the shit!
慢着 你确定它不在你的后院?- 我没空跟你扯
You sure it’s not in the back yard? – I ain’t got time for this!
后面有两个家伙
There’s two guys out the back! Duck down.
妈的 妈的 咱们完蛋了
Oh, shit! Shit! We’re fucked!
那王八如果敢进来 我发誓我会把他轰上天
That fuck comes through the door, I’m gonna pump him up, man.
你确定不在后院?- 我说过了 不在后面
You sure he’s not in the back? – He ain’t back here.
屋里是否有任何人见过它?- 给我滚
Anybody else around who’s seen him? – Get the fuck outta my face!
FBI 美人儿
FBI, gorgeous!
FBI 丢下武器
FBI, drop it!
去你的
Fuck you!
该死的猪
Fuckin’ pigs!
等一下 嘿…
No, wait! Hey. . .
该死的… 王八蛋
Get off. . . motherfucker!
给我闭嘴
Shut up!
你这王八蛋 该死的 – 我叫你闭嘴
You motherfuckers! – Shut up, I said!
退开 否则我轰掉她的脑袋
Dumb motherfuckers!
退开 我现在要出去了 退后
I’m coming out right now! Back up! Back up!
天啊 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!