抓到了
Got it!
你扯掉了些头发
Leave some fuckin’ hair, man!
是什么?
What is it?
我救了你的命 兄弟 好险
Saved your life, bro. Close one!
化学毒素 硒 钛 砷
PCBs, selenium, titanium, arsenic.
百分比正确
The percentages look right.
吻合了
Here’s a match.
有吻合的?- 拉迪戈海滩
There’s a match? – Latigo Beach.
很漂亮的浪 又长又能冲的浪
Nice point break. Long workable rides.
冲浪吧 王牌
Surfs up, Ace!
别挡住我的浪
Stay off my wave!
老土想来凑一脚
Goons trying to drop in.
划 划 划
Paddle! Paddle! Paddle!
让路 笨蛋
Out of the way, you shit!

Hey!
你压住了我的冲浪板
You dinged my board!
为何不留意你往哪里去?
Why don’t you watch where the fuck you’re going!
礼貌有益 混球
Politeness counts, asshole!
回山谷那边去吧
Go back to the Valley, man!
安吉罗 我喝了47次水
Angelo, I’ve eaten shit 47 times
还被某个本地的神经病饱以老拳
and got my lights punched out by some psycho.
这里至少有二十个人 留了马尾
There must be 20 guys here with ponytails.
耐性 烫手货 耐心
Patience, hotshot. Patience.
我们会解决的 大团体中会有小团体
It’ll be subtle, if it’s here at all. They’ll be a group within the group.
那些家伙是很亲近的 你看到时就会知道
These guys are a real tight unit. You’ll see ’em, you’ll know it.
就是这家伙?
This the guy?
是的
Yeah.

OK
我知道
I know.
你们要告诉我本地的规则
This is where you tell me all about how locals rule
及像我这种雅皮 不该在此冲浪
and yuppie insects like me shouldn’t be surfing your break, right?
不对
Nope!
那是浪费时间
That would be a waste of time.
我们只是要毒打你一顿
We’re just gonna fuck you up.

Oh.
强尼 你在那边吗?
Johnny, are you there?
别去搅和女孩子了
You better not be trying to pick up any babes!
再一次
Again!
你打他 用力点
Hit him! Yeah! Harder! Yeah!
退后 他和我一起的
Back off! He’s with me!
亲我屁♥股♥吧
Kiss my ass!
退后 沃蔡尔 我是说真的
Back off. Seriously.
谢谢
Thank you.
别管这档闲事 波帝
Stay out of this, Bodhi.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
邦克
Bunker.
听我说 邦克 我真的很高兴你找上了我
Bunker. Well, listen, Bunker. I’m actually really glad you found me.
为什么?
Yeah, why?
狗屎
Shit!
快啊
Come on!
这是羞辱 不过我们要走了 我们走 犹他
This is stimulating, but we’re outta here. Let’s go, Utah.
继续走
Just keep walking.
等一下 听我说…
Oh! ? Uh. . . Oh! OK
你们看到个小孩子经过这吗?拿着一部汽车音响?
You two guys seen a kid run through here with a car stereo?
他由我这偷走的
He stole it from me.
没有 不过后面那四个人 你也许想去问问
No, but there’s four guys back there you might wanna check out!
谢了 朋友
Thanks, buddy!
希望你找到他 – 别担心 我会的
Hope you find him. – Don’t worry, I will.
你喜欢惹事 对吧?
You like to start shit, don’t you?
那些人是谁?
Who are those guys?
纳粹残毒
Nazi assholes.
被你打倒的是邦克怀斯
The guy you dropped is Bunker Weiss
那个大个子是沃蔡尔 外号♥是拉普顿的门人
the big one is War Child, AKA Lupton Pitman.
其他两个我不知道名字 他们自认为是这里的行刑队
And the other two think they’re some kind of death squad around here.
他们干那一行?
What’s their program?
大脑的线路全接错了 他们在弄一些很糟的东西
Brains are wired wrong, they’re into bad shit.
例如什么?非法的东西?
Like what? Illegal shit?
也许 我不知道 那不是我所谈的
Maybe, I don’t know. That’s not what I’m talking about.
他们只是找刺♥激♥
They only live to get radical.
他们对大海没有真正的了解 从来没接触到它精神的一面
They don’t understand the sea, so they’ll never get the spiritual side of it.
你不是要开始说教了吧?
You’re not gonna start chanting or anything, are ya? !
我也许会
I might!
我的车到了
This is me.
你还没搞清楚冲浪是怎么回事吧?
So, uh, you still haven’t figured out what riding waves is all about, have you?
那是心灵的国度
It’s a state of mind.
是个失去自我 并找到自我的地方
It’s that place where you lose yourself and find yourself.
你还不知道 不过你已有了
You don’t know it yet, but you’ve got it.
我看到你和那些家伙在那边 你毫不迟疑 他们没吓退你半步
I saw you with those guys, you’re a pit bull. They didn’t back you down an inch.
那在这世上是非常罕见的
And that is very rare in this world.
谢谢你拔刀相助
Thanks for stepping in.
别提了 再见
De nada! Later!
我今晚在家请客 想来吗?
Oh, hey. I’m having some people over at my house tonight if you wanna come.
当然 在哪?
Sure. Where?
跟泰勒一起来 她知道地方 – 好
Come with Tyler. She knows. – All right.
下一次你没带警徽和枪时 留在我看得见的地方 行吗?
Next time you leave your piece and shield in the car, stay in sight! OK?
好 爹
OK, Dad.
我需要你替我查个车号♥
Yeah, I need you to run a plate for me.
2-D-4-S-9-5-9 70年代后期的吉普车
Two Denver four Sam niner five niner, late-Seventies Jeep.
那辆吉普车是邦克怀斯的 好朋友
The jeep belongs to a Bunker Weiss, my buddy.
那家伙前科众多
Guy’s got quite a sheet.
略过那 把重点念给我听
Yeah. Skip all that. Give me the greatest hits.
持有古♥柯♥ 很好 B及E项前科
Felony: Possession of cocaine – good. Felony: B & E
B及E项前科 在朱比监狱关了三个月
three months in juvey.
伤害 在奇诺服的刑 好极了 我喜欢
Felony: Assault – postgraduate work at Chino. Excellent! I’m loving it!
这些家伙真的符合描述
These guys really fit the profile.
我们往哈普那边报吧
I say we lay it on Harp.
晚班来了
Here comes the night shift.
这是胡搞 完完全全的胡搞
This is bullshit. This is a bullshit lead. This is totally bullshit.
哈普一定是急疯了 才会相信你们
Harp must be fuckin’ desperate if he’s listening to you two flakes.
明早见了 两位
See you bright and early, guys.

Yeah, right!
冷披萨给你们 当早餐很好 再见
Cold pizza for you. It’s good for breakfast. See you.
哈普说我们何时能拿到拘票?
When did Harp say we’d get the warrant?
那是他第一优先去办的事
He’s gonna push it through first thing.
你最好是睡一会 有可能会是个有趣的早晨
You better get some sleep. This could be an interesting morning.
嘿 – 嘿 波帝
Hey! – Hey, Bodhi.
那一招是我教他的
I taught him that trick.
我喜欢
I like it!
自己小心 她很野
Watch yourself. She’s a wild one.
别拘束 我的就是你的
Make yourself at home. What’s mine is yours.
它跳了上来
Man, itjacks up.
把你往下拖 直落25英尺
You drop down into the pit. It’s 25 feet straight down
你的卵蛋只剩下这么大
and your balls, man, your balls are about this big.
而一切都要毁了 对吧?
And the whole thing’s fuckin’ roaring.
但你继续向前 有如你一文不值般
Pushing you forward, like you’re on a freight train or something.
若是你失去平衡 那么鱼会在珊瑚礁上慢慢吃你
Yeah, and if you lose it, the fish’ll be picking you out of the coral.
要冲大浪皂都是大男人主义 而且想死
Big-wave riding’s for macho assholes with a death wish.
不 它不是 那是至高无上的刺♥激♥
No, it’s not. It’s the ultimate rush.
没有任何东西能与它比拟
There’s nothing that comes close to it.
连性也一样
Not even sex.
有可能是你的技巧不对 蟑螂
Maybe that’s cos you’re not doing it right, Roach.
在大浪里滑行 是彻底的以身相许
Just paddling out in a big surf is total commitment.
你不能叫暂停 如果你觉得不爽 只能往岸上冲
You can’tjust call time-out if you don’t like the way things are going.
哪里的浪最大?怀梅亚?
So, what’s biggest? Waimea?
大浪?- 对
Ridden? – Yeah.
马卡哈 – 戴纳角
McCaha. Dana Point.
澳洲的贝尔海滩
Bells Beach, Australia.
贝尔的浪不会比怀梅亚高 兄弟
No way Bells is bigger than Waimea, bro.
明年就会
It will be next year.
波帝相信五十年一次的暴风会在明年来临
Bodhi believes the 50-year storm is coming next year.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!