就是那么回事
Or something.
我想做你所做的事
I want to do what you do.
是真的
It’s the truth.
好吧
All right.
好 明天
OK. Tomorrow.
在这里
Here.
早上六点
6am!
你若迟到一分钟 我就走了
If you are one minute late, I’m gone.
而且我不是在扶养你
And, stud, I didn’t take you on to raise, so
因此我教你几招 然后你就得单飞 行吗?
I’ll teach you a few things and after that you’ll be on your own, OK?
老天
God!
停下来
Stop here.
你同意我叫你做什么 你就做什么?
You agree to do exactly what I say when I say it?
当然
Sure.
跳起来
Pop!
跳起来
Pop!
若直接站起来就会摔倒 所以我们再试一次
You stand straight up, you’ll just fall over, so let’s try it again.
重来 再做一次
Start over. Just do it again.
你在干什么?
Hey! What ya doin’?
再做一次 跳起来
Just do it again. Pop up.
你得蹲低 否则就会被冲倒
Stay low, you’re gonna bite it.
你膝盖并的太紧 只是会倒而已
You dragged your knee. You’ll wipe out.
脚拖泥带水 就会葬生鱼腹
You’re dragging your foot, you’re gonna be fish food.
双脚得同时着在冲浪板上
Both feet have to land on the board at the same time.
就是那样 你在冲浪了
That’s it. That’s it. You’re surfing.
狗屎
Shit!
你表现的还不错 城市仔
Doing all right, city boy!
你在冲浪了
You are surfing!
那是波帝
That’s Bodhi.
他们称它是父王波帝
They call him the Bodhisattva.
他是现代野人
He’s a modern savage.
他是位真正的寻找者
He’s a real searcher.
他在寻找什么?- 冲浪 终极的冲浪
What’s he searching for? – The ride! The ultimate ride.
他们甚至比你还疯狂 强尼
The guy’s even crazier than you, Johnny.
不赖
Not bad

Hey!
抬头
Heads up!

Hey!
把我放下来
Put me down!
我们是旧识
Uh, we know each other.
那是… 那是冲浪板 没错
That’s a. . . a surf board, all right.
看起来像我以前的旧雪佛兰车子
Looks like a ’57 Chevy I used to have!
泰勒 到这边来
Tyler, come here.
那家伙是谁?你要把我换掉?
So, who’s the guy? You replace me?
饶了我吧 你去了那里?
Give me a break. Where you been?
他冲浪冲的不错
He surfs real well!
拜托 他来自堪萨斯市 你还能期望什么?
Come on! He’s from Kansas or something.
他是堪萨斯市来的?- 抬头
He’s from Kansas? – Heads up!

Yeah!
接的漂亮
Good catch.
预备
Ready!
就位
Set!
开始 跑 跑 跑
Hut! Hut! Go, let’s go, go!
开始
Hut!
开始
Hut!
开始
Hut!
谁的球?谁要它?
Whose ball is it? Who wants it?
开始
Hut!
扑他
Get him!
扑他
Get him!
预备
Ready!
就位
Set!
开始
Hut!
你♥他♥妈♥的是那根筋不对?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你不认为你有点过份了?
Don’t you think that’s a little out of line?
冷静点 蟑螂 你不知他是谁?- 我不知道他是谁
Cool it, Roach. Know who this is? – No, I don’t!
他是强尼·犹他
This is Johnny Utah
俄亥俄州的联盟大将 记得吗?
Ohio State Buckeyes, all conference. Remember?
9号♥选手 你好吗?幸会
Number 9, how ya doing?
老天 强尼·犹他 对不起 没认出你来
Jesus Christ! Johnny fuckin’ Utah! Sorry, man. Didn’t mean to get in ya face!
我就知道我认识你 三年前的玫瑰杯 你打败了南加大 对吧?
I knew I knew you. It was the Rose Bowl. Three years ago you beat SC.
你?你干的?- 就是他
You? You did this? – Yep, him!
那是场精彩的比赛 你不是受伤了吗?- 不是盖的
That was one hell of a game. – No shit.
你在最后一节时 受伤抬下场了
Yeah, but you got nuked in the last quarter.
我的膝盖被撞的 倒转90度
Yeah, I got my knee folded back about 90 degrees the wrong way!
所以你没去打职业的?
Whoa! That’s why you never went pro?
动了两年手术 错过了我的机会
Two years of surgery, missed my window.
于是去念了法学院
Went to law school instead.
法学院 你是律师?
Law school! You’re a lawyer?
人生尚未结束 你在冲浪
Well, life’s not over yet, man. You’re surfing.
律师不冲浪 – 这位会 还在泥地上
Lawyers don’t surf! – This one does.
我们来玩橄榄球吧
Let’s play some football!
犹他特勤员
Special Agent Utah
这不是在本地快得利煎汉堡
this is not some job flipping burgers at the local drive-in!
是的 冲浪板让我心烦
Yes, the surfboard bothers me.
是的 你办本案的方法让我心烦
Yes, your approach to this whole damn case bothers me.
而且你令我心烦
And, yes, you bother me!
还有帕帕斯 老天
And, Pappas, for the love of Christ
我怎么会让你说服我的?
just how the hell did I ever let you talk me into this boneheaded idea?
我们是掩护身份查案 需要时间 我们制♥造♥了…
Harp, we’re working undercover. It takes time. We’ve produced. . .
不 不 不 让我告诉你们制♥造♥了什么
No, no, no, no! Let me tell you what you’ve produced.
过去两周你们俩 制♥造♥了个大鸭蛋
Over the last two weeks you two have produced exactly squat.
大鸭蛋
Squat!
那段时间历任总统 又抢两家银行
During which time the Ex-Presidents have robbed two more banks!
看在老天的份上
Now, for Christ’s sake
你们其中之一 有什么令我感兴趣的
does either one of you have anything even remotely interesting to tell me?
我今天早上 第一次成功的冲了浪… 长官
Caught my first tube this morning. . . sir!
他妈的 你为何不把那玩意留在车上?
Goddamn it! Why didn’t you leave that thing in the car?
太长了 我不能锁车门
It sticks out so I can’t lock it.
总之 他有什么问题?
Anyway, what’s his problem?
我们承办了我们的案子
We’re handling our caseload.
我是用自己的时间在冲浪 – 我知道 只是别扯上哈普
I’m surfing on my own time. – I know, just don’t rub Harp’s nose in it.
安吉罗 你以为我加入FBI是为了学冲浪吗?
You think I joined the FBI to learn to surf?
这是你的点子 在这件事上你得支持我
This was your lame idea. You gotta back me up on this.
强尼 我们最好快点有线索
Johnny, we better come up with something real quick.
我的朋友… – 对?
My friend. . . – What?
安西诺储蓄贷款公♥司♥守卫抓了詹森的马尾
Encino Savings and Loan. Guard grabbed LBJ’s ponytail.
28件抢案 而我们得到了什么?一根头发
28 robberies and what do we get from it? One fucking hair.
安吉罗 注意看
Angelo, pay attention.
这会是一种测试
There’s gonna be a test afterward.
化验室在头发上找到毒素 硒 钛 砷
Lab is showing traces of toxins in the hair. Selenium, titanium, arsenic.
海滩因为工业废物 总是封闭着
Beaches are always being closed because of waste spills.
而冲浪者具领域性 他们多守着同一个地方
And surfers are territorial. They stick mostly to certain breaks.
若我们能采到一些头发样品 而与某些特定的海滩比对吻合
If we can get hair samples and get a match at a certain beach
我们就知道 历任总统在哪冲浪
we’d know which break the Ex-Presidents surf.
你信这一套吗?
You buying this?
不信
No!
不信
No.
不过我们还是去做
But let’s do it, anyway.
那会让哈普烦的想杀人
It will bug the shit out of Harp.
好朋友 – 是啊
My man! – Yeah!
你们两个吸完后停一下 我需要与你们谈谈
Hey! When you two are done making out, I need to talk to you.
这是什么神经病的事 还是什么?- 不尽然
What’s this? Narco entrapment, dude? – Not exactly, dude.
糟了
Shit.
替我女友做顶假发 谢谢
Making a wig for my girlfriend. Thank you.
搞什么 那个人是缉毒组的
Fuckin’ guy’s a narc, man.
他剪了我的头发
Dude cut my hair!
又怎样?他没有逮捕我们
So what? He didn’t bust us.
他剪了我的头发
He fuckin’ cut my hair!
兄弟 别动 有只虫子正往你耳朵里爬
Hey, don’t move! Got some huge sucker crawling right into your ear!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!