你为何不现在 就提早退休呢?
Maybe you should just retire right now
去找份夜间警卫的工作 谈越战的故事
get some rent-a-cop nightjob and tell ‘Nam stories!
听着 住口 小屎蛋 当你还在吃奶
Listen! I was taking shrapnel in ‘Nam
我就已经屡破大案了
while you were crapping in your hands!
你生气了?- 对 我生气了
You mad? – Yeah, I’m mad.
你生气了?
Good and mad?
对 你想要怎么办?
Yeah. What you wanna do about it?
感觉很好 像是你依然活着?
Feels good, like you’re still alive?
是啊
Yeah!
既然你还活着 而你还没有入棺
Well, since you’re still alive and you’re not in the box just yet
你为何不告诉我你的理论 我们去抓这些人
why don’t you tell me this theory of yours and we’ll go get these guys?
好 热门人物
OK, hotshot.
你想抓银行劫匪当大英雄?
You wanna nail the bank robbers and be a big hero?
绝对的 – 绝对的
Definitely! – Definitely.
那么理论在此了
Then here it is.
“历任总统”
The Ex-Presidents
是冲浪者
are surfers.
冲浪者 – 冲浪者
Surfers -Surfers.
在我们的脸上
It’s in our face.
看看那日晒痕
Look at the tan line on this guy.
他一定是冲浪者
Oh, well, he must be a surfer!
是啊
Well, yeah.
去年 尼克森在翻柜台时 留下东西
Last year, Nixon scuffs the counter when he’s going over
因此也找到了泥土样品
so there is a soil sample.
不是特别的泥 有油 沙
Nonspecific mud. Traces of asphalt, traces of oil.
柏油 卡鲁巴腊的痕迹
Traces of sand. Carnuba wax.
因此我变成了腊专家 那种玩意有八十几种用途
So I become a wax expert. Now, there’s 80-some uses for this stuff.
接近五百种产品
Something like 500 products.
蜡烛腊 汽车腊 胡须腊
Candle wax, car wax, mustache wax.
有可能是任何东西
Could be anything.
一个人在海滩上 替胡须上腊 进了沙子
Guy’s waxing his mustache at the beach, gets sand in it
用鞋子把它弄掉
takes it off with a shoe.
鞋子留了东西在柜台上…
Shoe scuffs the counter. . .
你闭上嘴行吗?光听我说 也许你能学到什么.
Would you just shut up a minute! Listen! Maybe you’ll learn something.
化验室给我们三种可能
The lab gave us three possible matches.
这是其中之一
This is one of them.
性蜡?- 是的
Sex Wax! – Yeah.
你没有性变♥态♥吧 帕帕斯?
You’re not into kinky shit, are you?
还没有 冲浪者用这个抹在冲浪板上增加磨擦
Not yet! Surfers use this. They rub it on their boards for traction.
谢谢你的小秘密
Thanks for the tip.
不必客气 这是另外一个
You’re welcome for the tip. Here’s another.
看看这些抢案发生的日期
Check out the dates on these robberies.
对这些白♥痴♥而言 纯粹是暑期打工
It’s strictly a summerjob for these idiots.
四个月
Four months.
六月到十月
June to October.
前一年是一样的 – 没错 我们还有一个月
Same the year before. – That’s right. We have one more month.
否则要到明年夏天 再见他们了
We won’t see ’em till next summer.
他们用这些钱 去追逐海浪所在处
They’re traveling on the money, going where the waves are.
没错
That’s right!
历任总统抢银行做夏日的花费
The Ex-Presidents rip off banks to finance their endless summer!
老兄 很多你这种年纪的人学冲浪
Hey, man, a lot of guys your age are learning to surf.
正点 没有什么不对的 – 我才25岁
It’s cool. There’s nothing wrong in it. – I’m 25.
俗话说: 活到老学到老
That’s what I’m saying. It’s never too late.
希望你能待在上面
Hope you stick with it.
冲浪是一种源由 能改变你一生
Surfing’s the source. It can change your life.
我对天发誓 我为何不能夹着这玩意走来走去
Why can’t I just walk around with this thing under my arm
表现的很冷静 问一些问题?
and act stoned, ask a few questions?
嗯
Well, look.
看看他们 他们像是一个族
Look at ’em. They’re like some kinda tribe.
他们有自己的语言
They got their own language.
你不能就这样接近他们
You can’tjust walk up to those guys.
你必须到那去学那些动作
You gotta get out there, learn the moves
了解他们的想法 学会他们的话
get into their head, pick up the speech.
你试着告诉我FBI付我薪水 让我学冲浪?
You saying the FBI is going to pay me to learn to surf?
不是你就是我 要在外面冲浪 懂了吗?
It’s either you or me on the board. Get my drift?
安吉罗 这是乳臭未干的人玩的
This is for rubber people who don’t shave yet.
别这样 你是明星四分卫 全都是平衡 对吧?加上协调
Come on. You’re the quarterbackjock. It’s all balance, right? And co-ordination.
这会有多难?
How hard can it be?
撑住
Hold on!
撑住
Hold on.
用你的手臂 划 快啊
Use your arms. Paddle. Come on!
用你的手臂
Use your arms
你没事了 来吧 没关系了
It’s all right. Come on. You’re OK.
你这个疯王八蛋
You crazy son of a bitch.
你想自杀 去别的地方
You wanna commit suicide, you do it someplace else!
这块板子是垃圾
This pig-board piece of shit!
你毫无理由到这边来
You got no business out here whatsoever!
嘿
Hey!
我叫强尼·犹他
My name’s Johnny Utah!
谁在乎?
Who cares? !
那就是你的冲浪接触?
That is your surfing contact?
“女的 碧眼 黑发”
“Female, blue eyes, black hair
“5英尺6寸 119磅”
five foot six, 119 pounds.”
老天 犹他
God, Utah!
不赖 犹他
Not bad, Utah!
泰勒·安·安提卡 196♥4♥年11月27日生
Tyler Ann Endicott, born 27. 11. 6♥4♥.
超速
Exhibition of speed
过份暴露驾车…
indecent exposure inside moving vehicle. . .
惹火 火♥辣♥辣
Hot, very hot!
她还有些什么?
What else they got on her?
我还没找到我能用的东西
I still haven’t found anything I can use.
我必须找到能接近她的方法
I gotta find an approach. A way in.
有了
Here we go!
父母双亡
Both parents deceased.
坠机 1984年圣地牙哥
Airplane crash, San Diego, ’84.
是的
Yeah.
绝对行
Definitely.
再见 伟恩
See ya later.
下一位?
Next?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
虾和薯条
Shrimp and fries.
我是指你想要什么?你为何一直在这闲晃?
I mean, what do you want? Why d’you keep hanging around?
我需要你教我
I need you to teach me.
饶了我吧 虾及薯条
Gimme a break. Shrimp and fries
外带?
to go!
要配点什么喝的吗?先生
Would you like something to drink with that, sir?
我是说真的 – 我看得出来你是认真的 别想了
I’m serious! – I can see that you’re serious. Forget it.
打你的… 网球吧
Stick to. . . tennis.
我不知道你玩什么玩的好
I don’t know, whatever you do good.
迷你高尔夫 你的号♥码是37号♥
Miniature golf. Your number’s 37.
你不明白 我会学会冲浪 或摔断我的脖子
You don’t understand. I’m gonna learn to surf or break my neck.
究竟是什么?你突然中了邪一定要冲浪
What is it? You all of a sudden got this bug that you just have to go surfing?
这是台词 对吧?
This is a line, right?
不是
No! No.
知道吗…
See. . .
我的一生都是为别人在做些什么
My whole life I’ve done things for other people.
高中我玩橄榄球 因我爹要我打
In high school I played football because my old man expected me to.
然后我父母一直想我念法学院
Then my parents always figured I’d go to law school.
于是我去念了 橄榄球奖学金
So I did. Football scholarship.
这需要很长的时间吗?- 等一下
Is this gonna take a long time? – Wait.
所以我是我父母心中的天之骄子
So I’m a big hero to my folks, right?
但两年前 他们在车祸中丧生
But two years ago they were killed in a car wreck.
我无法想像 我的一生改变了
You can’t imagine it. Your whole life changes.
突然我理解到 我的目标是他们的
And I suddenly realized that all my goals had been their goals
而我还没过自己的生活过
and I hadn’t been living my own life
因此我要样我自己的东西
so I wanted something for myself.
我一个月前 由俄亥俄到这里来
So I come out here from Ohio a month ago.
我以前没看过大海 任何大海
I’d never seen the ocean before. Any ocean.
我从未想到 它那么的影响我
I never thought it would affect me so much.
我深深的迷上了它
I’m drawn to it.