罗西 罗西 这是空军一号♥ 你听到了吗?完毕
Rosie? Yo, Rosie, this is Air Force One. Do you read me? Do you read me? Over.
我们已经飞进墨西哥半小时
Look, we’ve been over Mexico for the last half-hour.
我能罢手吗?
Can I quit mowing the lawn here?
我已经超越一般的习惯了
Getting more bushes in the wheels than I usually like.
闭嘴 保持这方向 降到四千英尺 好吗?
Shut your mouth and take it to 4, 000 feet on this heading, all right?
我想这不是个好主意 老兄 我们会出现在雷达幕了
I don’t think that’s such a good idea, man. We’ll pop up on their screens.
没关系 我们快到了 只要让你到达安全跳伞高度就行
Doesn’t matter, we’re almost there. Just gotta get you to a safe jump altitude.
来穿上你的装备
Let’s get your rig on.
嘿 老兄 我好冷 我真的好冷
Hey, man, I’m cold. Really cold.
我去拿你的外套 这是你的外套 慢慢来
I’ll get yourjacket. Here’s yourjacket. Easy.
操
Oh, fuck!
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
慢慢来 一次穿一个袖子
Easy. Easy. One arm at a time.
我动不了 我动不了
I can’t get it, I can’t get it.
老兄 不要 不要
No, man! No, no, no!
强尼 把那个钱袋丢来给我
Johnny, throw me that money bag.
就是现在
Now!
你会冷 因为你的血正在流失 蟑螂
You’re cold because all the blood is running out of your body, Roach.
你快死了
You’re going to be dead soon.
我希望这些钱值得
I hope it was worth it.
别听他的 他只是在害怕
Don’t listen to him, he’s just scared.
你只要一直想着 那些会看护你的
Just keep thinking about all those senoritas and margaritas
漂亮小妞 好吗?
that are gonna nurse you back to health, OK?
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么?
What the fuck are you looking at?
妈的
Fuck
好了
There you go.
罗西 这是空军一号♥ 你收到了吗?完毕
Rosie! Rosie, this is Air Force One. Do you copy? Do you copy? Over.
收到了 我们已经目视你们了
Copy. We have a visual on you.
告诉他释放泰勒
Tell him to release Tyler.
快说 现在就说
Do it! Do it now!
你已经拿到你所要的
You won, you got what you wanted.
如果你的伞不开呢?快取消命令
What if your chute fails? Cancel the order.
她已经达到了她的作用
She’s served her purpose.
快点 老兄 那是你欠我的
Do it, man. You owe me that much.
你准备好了吗?- 是的
OK, you ready? – Yeah.
我数到三
On three.
一… 二… 三…
One, two. . . three.
慢点 慢点 再一点点
Easy. Come on, a little more.
伞具检查正常 – 好了
Get your chute clear. OK? – OK.
地面上见 好吗?
I’ll see you on the ground, all right?
我们地狱再见了 强尼
I’ll see you in hell, Johnny.
我知道这对你来说很困难 强尼
I know it’s hard for you.
我知道你非常想逮我 就像强酸倒进口中一样
You want me so bad it’s like acid in your mouth
但不是这一次
but not this time.
再见了 朋友
Adios, amigo.
操
Fucker!
什么… ?
God! Wha?
拉伞 波帝 – 你疯了
Pull the chute, Bodhi. – You are crazy.
拉他妈的伞 – 何不你来拉?
Pull the fuckin’ chute! – Why don’t you pull it?
不要再玩了 波帝 现在就拉
No games, Bodhi! Pull the cord now!
不 你来拉
Nah, you pull it.
动手吧 强尼 拉吧
Go ahead, Johnny, pull it.
你得把枪丢掉 对吧?
You gotta drop the gun, right?
如果你用另一只手 那你要抱什么?
If you use your other hand, what you gonna hold on with?
现在就拉 否则我就轰掉你的脑袋 再自己拉
Pull it right now, or I blow your fuckin’ head off and pull it myself.
这是唯一会发生的了 朋友 动手 – 我发誓我会动手的
It’s the only way it’s gonna happen. Do it. – Swear to God, I will.
那就动手 老兄 动手 否则你就会死的 强尼
Do it, man, or you’re gonna die, Johnny.
六秒钟 我们快要变成人肉夹心饼了
Six seconds, we’re gonna be meat waffles.
五… 四…
Five. . . four. . .
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了?快拉 – 三… 二…
You’re fuckin’ crazy! Pull it! Pull it! . . . three. . . two. . .
..一… – 妈的
. . . one. . . – Shit!
妈的
Shit!
老天 波帝
Jesus Christ, Bodhi.
天啊
God.
该死的 你真是个偏激的王八蛋
Damn, you are one radical son of a bitch.
我要走了 强尼
I’m outta here, Johnny.
又是那个膝盖了?
That knee again, huh?
太可惜了 看来这一次你抓不到你的犯人了
Too bad. Looks like this time you won’t be getting your man.
这场赌赛我们都是输家
This game we both lose.
放了她
Let her go.
放了她
Let her go!
强尼 我…
Johnny, I. . .
改天再说
Shh. Some other time.
来吧 我们离开这儿
Come on, we’re out of here.
强尼
Yo, Johnny!
下辈子再见了
I’ll see you in the next life!
我们不能把他丢在这儿 我们得埋了他
I can’t leave him. We gotta bury him.
没有时间了
There’s no time, man.
在托魁及奥威角之间的沿海地区 已经发出了台风警报
. . . the cyclone warning is for coastal areas between Torquay and Cape Ottway.
专家说这一个可能是 澳洲有史以来最大的暴风雨
Experts are saying this could be one of the worst storms in Australia’s history.
豪雨会持续到晚上
Heavy rains will continue into the night
强风已达到时速 150公里了
with destructive winds reaching up to 150km per hour.
台风中心预计 将会在明天清晨通过贝尔海滩
The center of the cyclone is now expected to cross the coast
及海温港之间海岸
at Bells Beach early tomorrow morning.
当地居民接到准备撤离的通知
Residents are advised to prepare for evacuation.
你们现在要做什么?
What d’you wanna do now?
离开这鬼地方 我冻死了
I wanna get out of this wet. I’m freezing.
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, mate.
那儿还有人吗?
Anybody been out there?
没有人在那儿 也没有人会去那儿
No-one’s been out and no-one’s going out.
你一定是疯了 老兄 死神就在那儿等着 老兄
You gotta be fucking crazy, man. Death-on-a-stick out there, mate.
我才不去那儿
Coming down, man.
掉东西了吗?老兄
Lose something, bro?
特勤员犹他 我就知道我能信任你的
Special Agent Utah. I knew I could count on you.
我去过墨西哥每一个城市
I’ve been to every city in Mexico.
我在巴哈看过无人认领的尸首 结果是罗西
Came across an unclaimed piece of meat in Baja, turned out to be Rosie.
我猜他找上更厉害的人动刀子
Guess he picked a knife fight with somebody better.
在苏马特拉找到你的护照
Found a passport of yours in Sumatra
在斐济和你错过了 大概一星期
missed you by about a week in Fiji.
但我知道 波帝 你不会错过这五十年一度的暴风
But I knew you wouldn’t miss a 50-year storm, Bodhi.
对
Yeah.
太可惜了 你终于找到你所要的大浪 而却完全没机会
Too bad. You finally get your waves and it’s totally closed out.
只是在等我表演的时刻
Just waiting for my set.
你必须坐牢
You gotta go down.
你犯规了 他们相信你却死了
You crossed the line and people trusted you and they died.
对 事情蛮糟的 真的蛮糟的
Yeah, it went bad, went real bad.
生命真是会作弄人 对不对?
Life sure has a sick sense of humor, doesn’t it?
还冲浪吗?- 每天都冲
Still surfing? – Every day.
来吧 波帝 该上路了
Come on, Bodhi. It’s time to go.
你明白你必须和我回去的
You know you gotta go back with me.
抱歉 朋友
Sorry, my friend.
来吧
Come on!
不 不要
Shit! No!
不要
No! !
我告诉他们
I told them
你会安静地走
you’d go quietly.
不
No!
你知道我受不了坐牢 老兄
You know there’s no way I can handle a cage, man.
我不在乎 你必须坐牢
I don’t care. You gotta go down.
一定得这样的
It’s gotta be that way.
好吧 老兄 好吧
OK, man. OK.
我完了
I’m screwed.
我将坐牢 我将付出代价
I’m gonna go to jail and I’ll pay
而强尼·犹他逮到了他的犯人 对吧?
and Johnny Utah gets his guy. Right?
你真行 真的很行
Good for you. That’s real good.
现在你会是个大英雄了
You’re gonna be a big hero now.
但你看一眼 强尼 看看它
But look at it, Johnny. Look at it!
这是一生只有一次的机会
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, man.
让我出海 让我去冲一个浪头
Just let me go out there, let me get one wave
在你逮我之前 只要一个浪头
before you take me. One wave.