Man, that is cold.
他们的父母说他们的水性都不错
Their parents said they were both excellent swimmers.
他们不会现在才浮起来吧
Well, wouldn’t they be floatin’ up on top by now?
尸体浮上来需要一段时间
It takes a while for the body to bloat with gas.
你还挺专业的
Nice business you’re in.
这池塘有没有放水塞子呢
You think there’s a way to pull the plug on this thing?
热带鱼 – 看上去像是给做试验老鼠吃的
Tropical fish? – Looks like it’s for laboratory rats.
训练他们穿越障碍找到食物
You know, where they had to get through an obstacle course to get a reward.

Hm.
还是热的
Still warm.
过来 快看这个
Come here. Take a look at this.
恶心
Yeuch.
我们走吧 这地方让我毛骨悚然
Let’s get outta here. This place gives me the creeps.
嘿 你干什么
Hey! What are you…
他们来过这儿 没错
Well, they’ve been here all right.
而且没有离开
And they never left.
我要把池塘的水全部放掉 – 可是没有人允许
I say we drain the pond. – Well, now. Now, wait a minute.
不经允许 你是不能这样做的
You can’t do that without gettin’ somebody’s permission, you know.
这是我们解决问题最快的办法
Well, if it works it’s the quickest way to know if they’re down there or not.
放水开关
放水开关
你在干什么
What are you doing?

You!
住手
Wait!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
他还有气 – 都怪你
He’s breathing. – No thanks to you.
我该怎么办 他都扼住你脖子了 – 我马上就可以脱开的
What was I supposed to do? He had you by the throat! – I would have got loose in a second.
我的酒壶都被你打坏了 – 能让我喝口水吗
Look at this. You put a dent in it. – Could I have a sip of that, please?
那不是水
It’s not water.
怎么样 – 有点咸
What is it? – Water’s salty.
这个池塘的水会放到哪儿去
Where does this drain to?
军方接管之前 这个池塘是孵化鱼苗用的
It was a fish hatchery before the army took it over.
也许是放到河里去了
It probably drains underground into the river.
啊噢
Uh-oh.
可能是条狗 可它怎么会掉到这儿来
I think it’s a dog. I don’t suppose they would have fit through here.
一点肉也不剩
Not in one piece.
你觉得刚才那个人还在那儿吗
You think he’s all right up there?
哦 糟糕
Oh, shit.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我肯定是忘了拔钥匙
I guess I must have left the keys in it. Huh?
他还活着 – 他真命大
He’s alive. – He’s indestructible.
别怕 别怕 没事
Easy. Easy, now. Easy. Easy.
剃刀齿 – “剃刀齿”是什么
Razorteeth. – What’s “razorteeth”?
你把池塘的水放了 – 是的 我们发现
You drained the pond? – Yes, we found…
它们出来了 – 什么出来了
You let them out? – Let who out?
没事吧 – 我们放什么东西出来了
You okey? – Who’d we let out?
他要干什么
What’s he doin’?
你们知不知道你们都干了些什么 给我松绑
You don’t know what you’ve done. Untie me.
松绑 我必须
Untie me, I’gotta…
问题是你自己干了什么
The question is, what you’ve done, mister.
你不明白
You don’t know.
它们像苍蝇一样繁殖很快 没办法阻止
They breed like flies. There’ll be no way to stop them.
冷静点好吗 那两个孩子呢
Would you talk sense, dammit? What about those kids?
我不能告诉你 它们会杀光我们的
I can’t tell you. Mother of God, they’ll kill us. They’ll kill all of us.
先生 听着 回到镇上有你好受的
OK, mister, listen. They’re gonna sweat it out of you in town.
它们会杀了我们的
They’ll kill us.
我们都做了些什么
What have we done?
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
他说会有什么东西来杀他 – 是的
He thinks someone’s going to kill him. – He’s right.
如果他再过分 我就会杀了他
I am, if he steps out of line.
给我一支烟好吗 – 没有
Do you have any cigarettes? – No.
一年前戒了 我现在只喝酒
I quit a year ago. Interfered with my drinking.
我进来呆一会儿行吗
Do you mind if I come in for a minute?
当然可以
Sure.
你是在那之前还是在那之后开始喝酒的
So, did you start drinking before or after?
什么之前之后 – 你妻子离开你
Before or after what? – Your wife left you.
这算是个什么问题 – 对不起 我只是有点感兴趣而已
What the hell kind of question is that? – Look, I’m sorry. I was just interested.

Um,
我坐这儿行吗
do you mind if I sit here?
坐吧
Go ahead.
你结婚多久了 – 嗯
How long were you married? – Huh?
十年
ten years.
她十七岁时 我们在她父亲的车中相爱了
She was just 17 when we eloped in her father’s car.
我们以为我们拥有了全世界
Man, we thought we had the world by the balls.
你住在哪儿
Where did you live?
小镇上 在河边一个小钢厂上班
In town. I worked in a smeltin’ operation downriver.
可是被政♥府♥关闭了 说那对河里的鱼有影响
The government closed us down. Said we killed too many fish.
政♥府♥把工厂给了军队 军队又卖♥♥给了别人
They gave it to the army, and the army sold it to some resort ouftit.
有人在用我原来的地方大发其财
So you know that somebody’s makin’ bundles somewheres along the line.
那你现在以什么为生
How do you make a living now?
欠薪 失业
Back pay. Unemployment.
九月份必须找活干了
I’m gonna have to go to work come September, yeah.
我要照顾我女儿
Keep my daughter in saddle shoes.
你女儿和你住在一起吗 – 对
Does your daughter live with you? – Yeah.
怎么了 – 嗯
What’s wrong? – Hm?
你好像很紧张 – 嗯
You’re so tense. – Hm?
我不知道 可能不习惯身边有个人吧
I don’t know. I guess I’m not used to bein’ around people.
很明显是 暗示了半天你才让我坐这儿
That’s obvious. I’ve been trying to hint my way under the covers for five minutes.
你真行
You are really somethin’.
没有吉普车 我们很难把他弄到镇上去
There’s no way we’re gonna get this guy down to town without your Jeep.
可我们要采取点行动 他的颅骨可能已经破裂了
We have to do something. He might have fractured his skull.
我们把他带到大坝那边去 那边会有护林员
We gotta get him to the dam. There’s usually a ranger there.
我们怎么去呢 – 木筏
How do we get there? – On a raft.
别开玩笑了 我们到底怎么去 – 你会知道的
Come on, stop kidding. How do we get there? – You’ll see.
[哈克贝利·费恩历险记] 美国作家马克·吐温创作的长篇小说 是小说”汤姆·索亚历险记”的续集 首次出版于1884年
我去年夏天看了我女儿的”哈克贝利·费恩历险记”
I read my daughter Huckleberry Finn last summer.
上面就有坐木筏历险的描述 这是唯一出去的办法
We wanted to light out for the territories so we settled on this as a compromise.
看上去做的挺结实 – 是啊 木头都是我自己砍的
It looks authentic. – Yeah. We cut all the logs ourselves.
没有一颗钉子 捆扎的非常结实
Not a single nail in her. It’s all lashing.
你女儿现在在哪儿 – 大坝旁的一个夏令营
Where’s your daughter now? – Summer camp, other side of the dam.
这东西真不稳
Just how sturdy is this thing?
可以坐三个人
I think it’ll hold three people.
不过告诉你实话 我也没坐过 我女儿有恐水症
To tell you the truth, we never tried it. My daughter’s afraid of the river.
♪ Boys are made of greasy grimy gopher guts ♪
♪ Mutilated monkey meat ♪
♪ Little dirty birdie feet ♪
♪ Sneezed-up snail snot ♪
♪ Bashed-in beetles’ brains ♪
♪ All in a bottle of blood ♪
苏珊 苏珊 宝贝 不要害怕
Suzie? Suzie, honey, don’t be scared.
你只要游过去然后再游回来
You just have to swim out to the marker and back.
如果在游泳池里 你可以游这两倍的距离
You’ve probably swum twice that far in a pool.
如果你不能通过单人游泳考试的话 你就得不到水上徽章
If you don’t pass your solo swim you can’t get your water badge.
拿不到就算了
I don’t care.
你到底怕什么呢 亲爱的
What is it that you’re afraid of, honey?
水里的东西 – 你是说海怪吗
Things. – You mean like sea monsters?
这儿只有一些小鱼
There’s just a few little fish in here.
它们吃河底的水草
They eat plants at the bottom of the river.
它们对小女孩的手指脚趾不感兴趣
They’re not at all interested in little girls’ fingers and toes.
迪金森 – 在这儿 杜蒙特先生
Dickinson! – Over here, Mr Dumont.
有你的信 迪金森 又是那个男孩
Letter for you, Dickinson. That same boy.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你还是不敢下河游泳吗 苏珊
Still haven’t tackled your solo swim, Grogan?
是的
No, sir.
她怕水里的东西
She’s kind of afraid of things in the water.
东西 什么东西 小鱼吗 人是吃鱼的 可鱼不吃人
Things? What things? Fish? People eat fish, Grogan. Fish don’t eat people.
你想输掉夏令营竞赛吗
Do you wanna be the one to lose the camp competition for the Minnows?
当然不会
Course you don’t.
她在手工艺方面非常出色 – 手工艺 手工艺锻炼不了胆量
She’s doing really well on handicrafts. – Handicrafts? Handicrafts don’t take any nerve.
给不了你勇气和毅力 知道我的意思吗 格罗根小姐
Any intestinal fortitude. You know what that means, Grogan?
是的 先生 要勇敢 – 对
Yes, sir. Guts. – Right.
有她的信件吗
Is there any mail for her?
没有 坚强些 格罗根小姐
Nope. Skunked again, Grogan.
格罗根
Grogan.
胆子大一些
Guts.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!