We’ll deal with that when we get to it.
他要是吸毒怎么办 马丁
What if he was a drug addict, Martin?
如果他得了肥胖症呢
Or what if he was obese?
肥胖症
Obese?
我看过一个纪录片说
I watched this documentary that says
许多美国人都体型肥胖
a lot of Americans are huge.
万一他也这样怎么办
What if that’s happened to him?
你怎么会这么想呢
But what on earth makes you think he’d be obese?
这里的饮食份量大啊
Because of the size of the portions.

Hello?
不用 我有浴袍了 菲洛梅娜
No, I’ve got a bath robe, Philomena.
是的 每间屋里都有两件浴袍
Yes, there’re two in every room.
拖鞋也有
And slippers.
没事 你不过是没倒过时差来
OK, you’ve just got a bit of jet lag.
躺一会儿就好了
Just try and get your head down.
好的 晚安
Alright, night-night.
大家都还好吧
How is everyone?
我们都挺好的
We’re all good.
丹尼今天在橄榄球赛中触地得分赢了比赛
Danny won his rugby match today and he scored a try.
太棒了
That’s fantastic.
菲洛梅娜还好吗
How’s Philomena?
我算是亲眼见识了
Well, I finally seen, first hand,
读一辈子《读者文摘》 《每日邮报》
what a lifetime’s diet of Reader’s Digest, the Daily Mail,
和浪漫小说 能把人脑变成什么样
and romantic fiction can do to a person’s brain.
她一直在感谢酒店服务员 说他们多好多好
She keeps telling all the hotel staff how kind they are.
一定是把他们当志愿者了
She must think they’re volunteers.
光今天就有四个人被她称为”万里挑一”
She told four people today they were “one in a million”.
她遇到好人的几率得多高啊
What are the chances of that?
拜托 她不过是个爱尔兰老太太
Oh, come on, she’s just a little old Irish lady.
出什么事了吗
Hi. Is everything all right?
马丁 我之前想告诉你一件事
Martin, I just wanted to tell you something earlier
但是忘了说
but it slipped my mind,
本想打电♥话♥告诉你
and then I thought I’d tell you on the phone
可又忘了号♥码
but I forgot the number,
好吧
Ok.
我想说的是 马丁
What I want to say, Martin, is that,
谢谢你帮我寻找我儿子
thank you for helping me look for my son.
我知道你被解雇了
I know you got the sack from your job,
不是《十点新闻》 是另一个
I mean not News At Ten, but that other one.
算因你祸我得福吧
Well, their loss is my gain.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安 马丁
Good night, Martin.
晚安 菲洛梅娜
Good night. Philomena.
你好 卡洛琳 我是马丁·西克史密斯
Hi, Caroline, it’s Martin Sixsmith.
我想看看那份带移♥民♥剪报的文件
I just wanted to check the file with the immigration cuttings.
我知道你看过了
I know you’ve checked,
能麻烦你发给我看看吗
but could you send it through anyway?
英国没多少墨西哥人
We don’t really have Mexicans in England.
但我们那儿印度人不少
We have Indians instead,
大家都超爱咖喱
and everybody loves curry.
马丁 马丁
Martin, Martin?
-那边有卖♥♥煎蛋卷的 -好的 谢谢
– They’ve got omelettes over there, – OK. Thank you.
薄煎饼 华夫饼 什么馅料都有
pancakes, and waffles, any filling.
-还有谷类 熏肉和香肠 -我知道
– Cereal, bacon and sausage. – I know.
-什么都有 -我看到了 看到了
– Anything you want. – I saw. I saw.
早餐应该包含在内了吧
Breakfast is included, isn’t it?
是的 我…现在对我太早了
It is. I’m just… It’s too early for me.
我的胃还迷糊着呢
My stomach hasn’t woken up yet.
我的胃可比我醒的早
Mine wakes up before I do.
我要吃份火腿加瑞士干酪煎蛋卷 你要吗
I’m having a ham and Swiss cheese omelette. Will I get you one?
不了 我不饿
No. I’m just not hungry.
要不吃点蓝莓
What about some blueberries?
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
您可以到那边吃早餐
Okay, if you want to help yourself to breakfast over there
我们提供冷热两种自助
we have two buffets, hot and cold.
-新鲜水果和谷类 -我知道 她刚告诉我
– Fresh fruit and cereal. – I know. She just told me.
以及可自选口味的煎蛋卷
Omelettes with your choice of filling.
我知道你们早餐都有什么
I know what’s on display over there.
今天还有新出炉的薄煎饼呢
We also have fresh pancakes.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你打扰到我们的谈话了
I’m trying to have a private conversation.
抱歉 先生
My apologies, sir.
没必要这么粗鲁
There’s no need to be rude.
这姑娘人多好啊
She’s a very nice person.
是啊 她绝对也是万里挑一的好人
I know. I’m sure she’s one in a million,
或者应该是千里挑一了
or one in a hundred thousand.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这话你已经对大约十个人说过了
You’ve said it to about ten people,
所以变成千里挑一咯
so that’s just maths.
人在得意时应该对他人好些
You should be nice to people on the way up
因为没准会在失意时再次遇见他们
because you might meet them again on the way down.
特别是你 应该明白这一点
Now, you of all people should understand that.
我宁愿你把脾气发在我身上
I’d rather you were rude to me,
也别对着在这工作的好人们发泄
than the nice people who work here.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我只是在帮你找儿子 这才是我们来的目的
I’m just trying to help you find your son, that’s why we’re here.
让我安静会儿行吗
So can I have some quiet time?
你是在墨西哥出生的吗
Were you born in Mexico?
我来自奇瓦瓦[墨西哥北部]
I’m from Chihuahua.
那你一定很喜欢玉米片了
You must like nachos?
我孙女娜塔莉让我喜欢上它的
My grand daughter Natalie got me into them.
我从没去过墨西哥
I’ve never been to Mexico.
但我相信那是个好地方
But I believe it’s lovely
除了那些拐卖♥♥案
apart from the kidnappings.
安东尼·李 移♥民♥剪报
赫斯博士及夫人携两名家庭新成员抵达中途机场 玛丽和迈克尔
两个孩子是从爱尔兰领养的
迈克尔·赫斯 生于52年7月5日
迈克尔·赫斯 共和党
1952年生于爱尔兰 1955年由养父母带至美国
老布♥什♥总统首席法律顾问
里根时期任共和党全国委员会关键顾问
并在白宫负责选举策略与改革
迈克尔死于1995年8月15日
迈克尔·A·赫斯 1952.7.5-1995.8.15
蓝莓没有了 我就给你拿了树莓
They’ve run out of blueberries so I got you raspberries instead.
抱歉 我忘了要保持安静
I’m sorry. Is it a quiet time?
这是我的安东尼
That’s my Anthony.
他死了 是吗
He’s dead, isn’t he?
是的 我很抱歉
Yes, I’m sorry.
我很抱歉 请节哀
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
他死了
He’s dead.
谁死了
Who’s dead?
那儿子 八年前就死了
The son, he died 8 years ago.
老天
Oh, dear.
怎么死的
What did he die of?
我不知道 没查出来
I don’t know, I didn’t find out.
我在机场
I’m at the airport.
在机场
You’re at the airport?
她要回家和她女儿在一起
Well, she just wants to get back, be with her daughter.
那故事怎么办
What about the story?
人都死了
Well, he’s dead.
是死是活 是快乐是悲伤
Dead or alive, happy or sad,
都不错
they’re both good.
好好发挥 把故事写好
Spin it, find a story.
我要是不跟她走
Look, if I stay here and she goes home,
这事我还能问谁去
no-one’s going to answer my questions.
那你就别让他走
Then keep her there.
什么 拜托 她心碎得不成样了
What? Come on, she’s in bits.
就像是又一次失去儿子了
It’s like she’s lost him all over again.
这句不错 写进故事里
That’s great, write that line down.
福音传道者
你可是有合约在身的
You signed a contract.
你不是吧
Are you serious?
是的 有了想法再告诉我
Yes. Call me when you’ve got something.
抱歉 我的主编打来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!