Unless you know someone that has one.
除非你知道谁有枪
242, what’s your status?
242 你的位置?
I’m in the Quad, tucked next to the Koch building for the next 45.
我在四方广场,科克大楼转角
Got my eyes on Main Street and Vasser.
盯着缅因街和凡赛街
After that, I got dinner break for 30.
然后我吃晚饭 休息30分钟
Can I do it?
可以让我来吗?
Denver 544. Koch is quiet.
D544,科克没动静
We’re gonna rotate you over to Kresge.
我们要调你去克雷斯吉礼堂
Yeah, it is very dry out here.
是啊 这里很安静
So if you want me to rotate, I’m absolutely ready.
要是你们想调我 我完全没问题
Copy that.
收到
Grab the gun, Dzhokhar!
快抢他的枪 贾哈尔
No, no! No, no, no!
不…不…
Come on! He won’t fucking let go!
快点 他不肯放手
Fuck you!
该死
Why won’t you let go? Watch out!
你干嘛不放手? 让开!
No!
不!
Let’s go! What now, motherfucker?
走吧! 现在怎么办?
Hey!
喂!
Come on, you fucking piece of shit!
放手 混帐东西!
Let’s go! Come on!
走吧!快点!
All units. All units.
所有单位 所有单位…
This is a Commonwealth-wide all-points bulletin.
这是全范围全面公告
We have a report of an officer shot at MIT.
我们接到报告一名警员在麻省理工学院遭枪击
Requesting available units for search for suspects.
要求各单位搜捕嫌犯
Witnesses report two men fleeing the scene.
目击者报告有两人逃离现场
Caucasian, medium build, dark clothing.
白人 中等身材 深色衣服
Suspects are armed. Use caution.
嫌犯持有枪♥械♥ 多加小心
A team, we have no suspect information at this time. Nothing.
A小组,目前没有嫌犯的任何资料
Sorry to bother, uh, can you help me real quick?
抱歉打扰了 你能帮个小忙吗?
Sorry.
什么?
Yeah, I just want you to…
我只要你…
Hey, don’t… Do not move.
喂 干嘛? 别动
Do not fucking move.
他妈的别动
What is your name?
你叫什么?
Manny.
曼…曼尼
Yeah? Do you know about the Marathon bombing, Manny?
你知道马拉松爆♥炸♥案吗,曼尼?
Yes, I know.
我知道
Do you know who did it? No.
你知道是谁干的吗? 不知道
I did that. You understand?
是我♥干♥的,明白吗
And I just killed a police officer.
而且我刚杀了一个警♥察♥
Bet you got a lot of money. Give me your wallet.
我打赌你有很多钱 钱包给我
Let’s go. Give me your wallet.
快点 把钱包给我
Yeah, yeah… Just take everything.
好…全都拿去
Just take it. Take everything.
全都拿去
Your name is not Manny.
你的名字不是曼尼
No, it’s… My name’s Dun Meng.
不是 我的名字是孟盾
It a-sound… it a-sound like Manny. It sounds like Manny.
听起来…听起来像曼尼
If you lie to me again, wallahi, I will kill you.
你再撒谎 我就毙了你
I’m sorry.
对不起
Open the back! Do not fucking move.
打开后门 他妈的别动
Open the back!
打开后门
Open the back. Okay, okay.
打开后车门 好的 好的
Easy, buddy. Go ahead. Good. Give me the keys.
别乱来 快点 车钥匙给我
Stay in the car. Okay.
待在车上 好的
I’ll get the pressure cookers.
我去拿压力锅
Is that it? That’s it. Get in the car.
就这些吗? 就这些 上车
Shit.
该死
That’s all right. Easy, easy.
没关系 慢点 慢点
You can just take the car.
你可以把车开走
It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right.
没事 没事
Follow me. All right. Let’s go.
跟着我 走吧
Do not say anything. Stay quiet.
什么都别说 保持安静
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
看着我…
Get in the car. You understand?
你可以回到车上 懂吗
You’re gonna get in the car… Yes, yes.
你要回到车上 好的
and you’re gonna be quiet. Yes.
给我安静点 好 好
All right? Let’s go.
好吗?走吧
Get in the car.
快上车
Get in the car right now.
快给我上车
Jahar? Yeah?
贾哈尔? 什么?
Watch him. All right.
看着他 好
Yo, does this have an iPod plugin? Huh?
这辆车有iPod插座吗? 啊?
Does your car have an iPod plugin? No. No.
这辆车有iPod插座吗? 没有
You’re sure? What about Bluetooth? You got Bluetooth?
你确定?蓝牙呢,有没有蓝牙
I can plug my phone in and play some stuff?
我想用我的手♥机♥放音乐
Sorry, there’s no Bluetooth.
抱歉 没有蓝牙
Do you have anyone that cares about you?
有没有人在意你死活?
Nobody care about me here.
这里没有人在意我
Then put on the seatbelt.
那就戴上安全带
No one gets through, you hear me?
任何人不准通行 听见没
We need oxygen now.
我们需要氧气
I don’t know, Travis, it’s bad.
我不知道 特拉维夫 很糟
Yeah, it’s Sean. I…
对 是肖恩
They tried to take his gun, but he wouldn’t give it up.
他们想抢走他的枪 但是他不放手
They shot him. They…
他们向他开枪
No pulse. He’s gone.
没有脉搏 他死了
Dookie, take it easy. Stay under the limit.
靠 开慢点 别超速
Damn. This thing moves.
牛 这玩意儿跑得
Really? Yo, can I drive it?
真的?我能开吗?
You wanna drive it? Yeah.
你想开? 对
No way. Why?
没门 为什么?
Bro, I’ve never driven a Benz. I really wanna drive a Benz.
兄弟 我没开过奔驰 我真的想开奔驰
Jahar, you’re not going to drive this car.
贾哈尔 你不能开这辆车
Get over it.
算了吧
You’re going the wrong way, Officer.
你开错方向了 警官
Hey! Turn around! Hey, you!
转过来,你们
Where are you heading? Home?
你们要去哪儿?回家?
We’re going to his mother’s house. All right, get off the street.
我们要去他妈妈家 好吧,别待在街上
The Boston Marathon tragedy is being described
波士顿马拉松爆♥炸♥案被形容为…
as the worst act of domestic terrorism since the September 11 th attacks.
911事件后最严重的国内恐怖袭击
However, unlike the attacks on the World Trade Center…
但是有别于世贸中心的袭击
Fuck them!
去他们的
You know that’s bullshit, right, Manny?
你知道这全是屁话,对吧 曼尼?
Yes. 9/11…
知道 911事件…
Muslims didn’t blow up those buildings.
穆♥斯♥林♥没有炸掉那些楼
The U.S. government did. Yes, I know.
是美国政♥府♥干的 对,我知道
You know? I know.
你知道? 我知道
Are you saying yes because you believe it,
你这么说 是因为你相信如此
or are you saying yes because you don’t want us to kill you?
还是因为不想被我们杀死?
Sorry, I don’t know who did it. 9/11…
抱歉,我不知道是谁干的,911
Yo, you need to educate yourself, dog.
你需要自我教育 兄弟
For real, that’s the problem with this country.
真的,这就是这个国家的问题
No one knows what goes down. America is fake as fuck.
没人知道出了什么事 美国真♥他♥妈♥假
The government did all that shit. The government.
所有的烂事都是政♥府♥干的 政♥府♥
To make Americans hate real Muslims.
好让美国人痛恨穆♥斯♥林♥
A lot of people who say they were at 9/11, they’re all actors.
很多人说他们在911现场 他们都是演员
I didn’t know that. Well, now you know.
我不知道 你现在知道了
Of course you didn’t. You’re conditioned by the media.
你当然不知道 你被媒体洗♥脑♥了
Yeah.

Take your ATM card. Give it to Jahar.
拿出你的提款卡 交给贾哈尔
What is your PIN number?
你的密♥码♥是什么?
Your PIN number! I need your PIN number.
你的密♥码♥ 我要你的密♥码♥?
What is your PIN number? 6228.
你的密♥码♥是什么 6228
Did you get that? What?
听到吗? 什么?
6… 6228.
6… 6228
6-2-2-8. Okay.
6228 好
Okay, Jahar, get as much money as you can, okay?
好了,贾哈尔,尽量多取点款
Well, I look wack as fuck. Jahar!
我看起来糟透了 贾哈尔!
Get as much money as you can. All right.
尽量多取点钱 好啦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!