Good seeing you guys.
很高兴见到你们
All right, let’s pipe it down so I can make this quick, please.
安静下来 让我赶快说完
Situation in Boston remains in flux.
波士顿的状况不明朗
Let’s be prepared to augment should they require our assistance.
我们要随时准备提供协助
Uh, speed limit on Common Street
科莫街的限速…
has now officially been down to 25 for a month.
目前正式降至25英里 为期一个月
So, warning period is over.
所以,警告期已结束
Quit giving warnings there a week ago, Sarge.
一周前就不再予以警告了 警司
I gave Mimi O’Brien a citation
我给过咪♥咪♥·奥布莱恩一张传票…
for speeding and expired registration.
超速和驾照过期
Well, you’re a braver man than I am, Gunga Din.
那你比我胆子大,“战鼓”
We got an information vacuum.
我们这是信息真空
Those are not our guys.
那俩不是我们要找的人
Meanwhile, you guys aren’t any closer to identifying the two we’re really looking for.
同时我们真正要找的那俩 你们还没进展
We need to release those pictures.
我们必须发布那些照片
If we release the photos now, we have zero control.
如果我们现在发布照片 我们毫无控制
If we overplay our hand, we may force these guys to react.
我们太早摊牌 我们可能迫使这些人反应
Gentlemen, if I may?
各位 我能说话吗?
Right now, Boston’s working against us.
目前 波士顿对我们不利
As normal, you’ve got a murder, no one rats.
正常情况下 出了谋杀案 没人会告发
We don’t got that problem, ’cause in this city,
我们没有这个问题 因为在这个城市
when it comes to terrorism, everybody wants to talk.
只要是恐怖袭击 人人都想说话
Look, you got a lot of people talking, but they’re talking about the wrong people.
瞧 你会有很多人说话 但他们都在说错人
You release the photos of our guys, sit back and listen. Trust me.
你发布那俩人的照片 回来坐等 相信我
You gotta start letting Boston work for us, I’m telling you.
你们得让波士顿市民为我们所用 我告诉你
I understand Boston,
我了解波士顿
but I can’t just snap my fingers.
但是我不能打个响指就干
This decision goes all the way up to the Attorney General.
这种决定权上溯到司法部长
Then give me his number. I’ll call him right now!
把他号♥码给我 我现在就打给他
This is my fucking city, Rick!
这是他妈我的城市 瑞克!
Release the goddamn pictures!
发布那些该死的照片!
Say again?
再说一遍
Hold on, stay on the line.
等一下 别挂断
Don’t lecture me on intelligence, okay, Ed? That is what I do!
别教我怎么做调查 我♥干♥的就是这个
Sir? What?
长官? 干嘛?
White Hat, Black Hat. Fox got the pictures.
白帽子 黑帽子 福克斯拿到了照片
They want what we have, or they’re gonna release them.
他们想要我们的消息 他们就要发布
Repeat that. Say that again.
重复 再说一遍
Fox is gonna release the pictures in 20 minutes, sir.
福克斯20分钟后就要发布照片,长官
With or without a consult.
没得商量
Okay, I’m all about inter-agency cooperation,
我完全支持跨部门的合作
but when this is over, I am gonna hunt down the piece of shit
但事情结束后 我要猎杀这坨屎…
that leaked those photos, and I will fucking ruin him!
泄漏照片的人♥渣♥ 我要他妈的毁了他
I’m not gonna let Fox News run this investigation.
我不会让福克斯新闻台掌控调查行动
We will release the pictures as soon as the president is wheels up.
总统专机一起飞 就公布照片
We initially developed one person of interest,
我们一开始锁定一名涉案人
not knowing if that individual was working alone or in concert with others.
并不知道这人是独自行动还是与别人合伙
The FBI has developed a second suspect.
调查局已锁定第二名嫌犯
Today, we are enlisting the public’s help
今天我们募集民众协助…
in identifying these two suspects…
指认这两名嫌犯
Officials say they’ve made the images public now
官员们说 他们现在公布照片
because they need help in connecting the faces of the potential suspects…
是因为需要帮助指认潜在疑犯的脸孔
the other walking just a short distance behind.
另一名就走在后面不远
They believe that someone out there would recognize at least one
他们相信会有人至少认出一名
perhaps both of these men,
也许两名都会
and call in some vital information to law enforcement.
并且能够向执法机关提供关键信息
If you have any information at all, please reach out to the FBI.
若有任何信息 请连络联邦调查局
Investigators tonight are working to identify a young white man
调查人员今晚正在调查一名年轻白人男子的身份
He was in the crowd right before the second explosion.
第二次爆♥炸♥之前他正好在人群中
He was carrying a backpack, talking on his cell phone,
他背着背包 正在用手♥机♥说话
wearing a black jacket, gray hoodie,
身穿黑夹克 灰色连帽衫
and a white baseball cap on backwards.
并且反戴一顶白色棒球帽
No one should attempt to apprehend him
任何人不要试图逮捕他
except law enforcement.
除非你是执法人员
Let me reiterate that caution.
我重申警告
Do not take any action on your own.
不要擅自行动
identifying these two suspects.
指认这两名嫌犯
Somebody out there knows these individuals as friends.
一定有人是他们的朋友
Federal law enforcement authorities now believe
联邦执法机构相信
that a team of at least two men carried out the bombings here.
至少由两人组成的小组实施了爆♥炸♥案
Not a lone wolf, but two men described tonight as armed and extremely dangerous.
不是独狼 而是两名 被描述为持有武器 极度危险
We initially developed one person…
我们一开始锁定一名嫌犯
They are now the world’s most wanted men.
他们现在是世界头号♥通缉犯
Two men in their 20s caught on tape. Suspect number one…
两名20来岁被录像拍下 第一号♥嫌犯
Who are you texting? No one.
你在给谁发短♥信♥? 没有啊
Get everything packed in the car. It’s time to leave.
把所有东西都装上车 该走了
All right. Can I have my gun now, though?
好 我可以拿枪了吗?
I just like… I really want the gun now.
我真的想要一把枪
Dzhokhar, you will get your gun!
贾哈尔,你会拿到枪的
When? Enough!
几时? 够了
The pictures are blurry. They’re no good.
照片很模糊 拍得不好
No, the pictures are good.
不 照片很好
Pictures are really good.
照片真的很清楚
Hey, man, where’s Jahar at? I don’t know.
嘿,伙计,贾哈尔在哪里? 我不知道
Did you guys see the press conference?
你们看了新闻发布会吗?
One of the guys looks exactly fucking like him.
其中一个看起来跟他完全他妈一样
Yo, that’s what I fucking said. No way. Everybody’s fucking paranoid.
我他妈就是这么说的 不可能 大家都太他妈偏执妄想了
He looks exactly fucking like him. He texted me.
他长得他妈跟他一模一样 他发短♥信♥给我
He said to get some of his stuff.
他说要帮他拿他的东西
Go ahead, Dias. I got a study group to get to.
去吧 迪亚斯 我有个学习小组得去
Don’t steal my shit! Fuck you, man.
别偷拿我的东西 去你的
Fuck you! Don’t touch my shit.
去你的 别碰我的东西
Study group, dickhead. fucking asshole.
学习小组个头 去死啦
Gnarly, man, you can’t drive that thing on the beach.
你不能把车子开上沙滩
You’re gonna get arrested again!
你又会被警♥察♥抓
Relax, Bob. You can’t get arrested…
没事 我才不会被抓…
This joint is kicked.
这根抽完了
It’s all done. It’s cashed out.
没了 抽光了
Where does Dzhokhar keep his weed at?
贾哈尔把大♥麻♥放在哪里?
Of course. The coveted closet.
可不是吗 梦寐以求的衣橱
Yep, yep, yep, yep.
对了…对了…
Shit. There’s no weed in here.
靠 里面没有大♥麻♥
What’s that shit?
那是什么烂东西?
Don’t fucking know. Is that fucking fireworks?
不知道 那是他妈的烟火吗?
What the fuck does he need fireworks for?
他买♥♥他妈的烟火干嘛?
Hey, these are fucking BB’s, man. What are you saying?
这些是BB弹 你想说什么?
What are you fucking talking about, man?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么,老兄?
This is fucking bomb shit.
这是他妈做炸♥弹♥的
Are you guys really that fucking high you can’t see this shit?
你们真嗨得看不出这东西吗?
What the fuck do we do? I don’t know, man. You found it.
我们他妈怎么办? 我不知道 是你找到的
Seriously? We found it.
拜托 是我们找到的
Quiet the fuck down and put the stuff in the bag.
他妈的小声点 把东西放回包里去
We can’t leave it here. Bag it up, man!
不能放在这里 放回去啦
What the fuck you think I’m doing, man?
你以为我在干嘛?
We’re still waiting to hear more about suspects.
我们仍在等待民众报案
With pictures being available to the public,
照片公布后
the FBI has yet to receive any…
联邦调查局仍未接获…
We now await one key lead, the names of these men.
我们现在在等待一个关键线索 这两人的姓名
Is it hot? Yeah. It’s fucking hot.
烫不烫? 太烫了
So you broke a finger cheerleading? Yeah.
你跳啦啦队折断一根指头? 是的
I did a backflip and came down on my hand like that.
我做后空翻压 下落时手这样…
Were you before, like, people throw you up really high, and then you come…
你之前是不是被队友抛得很高 然后…
Yeah, I fell. I got a concussion my senior year.
对,我掉下来 我高三那年摔到脑震荡
And I tried to get up and I tried to walk, and my entire left body was numb.
我想站起来走路 左半身都麻痹
Like, I couldn’t walk.
不能走路
I feel like I’d be really lonely if I was here. Like, you’re alone, right?
我觉得好孤单 好像你也孤单,对吧?
Yeah, it’s okay.
还好啦
In the beginning, like three years ago, it was harder.
一开始的时候 就像三年前 更艰难些
Now, it’s like, you make new friends and you find new people.
现在情况是 你交了新朋友 你认识新的人们
You wanted a gun. Now you need a gun.
你想要一把枪 现在你需要一把枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!