Guys! The lobster’s back!
伙计们,大龙虾回来了
Come here! Cuff that lobster, will you?
过来 把龙虾铐起来
The finalists in the wheelchair competition here…
轮椅比赛的决赛选手来了
very fast runners here out on this storied course.
在这史上留名的过程中 产生过很多飞快的选手
So much history today.
今天太多历史意义
To all the runners and our team behind the scenes,
向所有参赛者和我们幕后的团队
thank you for bringing this race…
感谢你们带来这场比赛
Those are bombs, Captain! Those are bombs!
那是炸♥弹♥ 警监 那是炸♥弹♥
This is Delta 984! We got multiple explosions! We need…
这是D984 发生多起爆♥炸♥案 需要…
Shit!

All medical personnel to the finish line! Now!
所有医疗人员到终点线 快点
Something just exploded at the finish line.
刚刚有东西在终点线爆♥炸♥
What did he say? Let’s turn around, Q.
他说什么?快掉头 老Q
I repeat, multiple casualties!
重覆 多人伤亡
I got you.
有我呢
Sir, you’re gonna be okay, all right? You’re gonna be okay.
你不会有事 你不会有事
Ma’am, hold on to this as tight as you can.
女士,尽力按紧这里
Hey, get that wheelchair over here now!
快把轮椅推过来
All medical personnel to the finish line!
所有医疗人员到终点线
We need two over here! Repeat, multiple casualties!
我们这边需要两个人 重复 多人伤亡
Tommy! Carol!
汤米 卡萝
You okay? Huh? Let me see.
你没事吧?我看看
All right. You’re okay. You’re okay. Hey, Sully, come here!
还好 你没事… 萨利 过来
Carol, go with him now! Get her home now!
卡萝 跟他去 马上送她回家
Repeat your location!
重复你的位置
This is Delta 984! I’m at the finish line!
这是D984 我在终点线
I only wanna hear from the 984!
我只想听984说话
I only wanna hear from that supervisor.
我只想听那位监督说
All right, this is what I need.
好的 我正需要这个
I want Ring Road clear, so I can push ambulances in and out!
我要清空环形公路 好让救护车进出
Keep pushing in those ambulances!
让救护车持续开进来
Okay. People are coming.
好 有人来了
Ma’am, you’re on fire. That’s it.
小姐 你着火了 好了
Oh, shit!
该死
Sir?
警官?
Can we get some help, sir? Anyone, sir, please?
有人帮助我们吗,警官?有人吗,警官,拜托
Yeah.
好的
You’re okay. You’re okay. Ralph, come here.
你没事…你没事…劳夫 过来
You’re okay.
你没事
We gotta take your son and get him some help.
我们得带走你儿子,给他救助
Leo! Leo!
李欧 李欧
You’re gonna be okay, sir.
你会没事的,先生
You all right? You hear me?
你还好么?能听到吗?
You’re okay.
你没事
I can’t…
我听不到
We’ll figure this out.
我们会想办法
I’ll find you in just a minute. Jess…
我一会儿就去找你 杰丝…
Get the wheelchairs! Come on!
拿些轮椅来 快点
Both of her legs are severely lacerated.
她的双腿严重撕裂
On three, ready? This is my wife.
数到三 预备 这是我妻子
She’s gonna be okay.
她会没事的
Hey! Send two more ambulances from Ring Road right now!
再派两辆救护车从环路过来 马上
This is Sergeant Davis at the Forum Cafe.
这是戴维斯警司 在广场咖啡馆
I need personnel at the second bomb site immediately!
我需要人即刻到第二爆♥炸♥现场
I need assistance!
我需要协助
This is Delta 984. I’m heading to the second bomb site!
这里是D984,我正赶去第二爆♥炸♥现场
Everybody, keep this line clear!
所有人 保持这条线畅通
And stop letting runners through! Secure the perimeter!
别再让运动员通过 保护周边
If I see another runner, your ass is done!
再让我看到运动员 你就死定了
We need a fucking ambulance over here!
我们这里需要他妈的救护车
We need ambulances down at the second bombing site!
第二爆♥炸♥现场需要救护车
Starbucks and the Forum!
星巴克和广场咖啡馆
Are there more bombs? Are there more bombs?
还有炸♥弹♥吗?还有炸♥弹♥吗?
No, no, no, no. Look at me. You’re gonna be okay.
不不不不,看着我 你会没事的
You’re doing good, all right? What’s that? What’s that?
你做得很好 那是什么?那是什么?
Don’t look at that! Look at me! Look at me!
别看那个 看着我 看着我
Get that over here now!
快把轮椅推过来
Guys, shut down the race!
伙计们 停止比赛
Do not have another person run down Boylston Street!
别再让人沿波尔斯顿街跑过来
Come on, get her up, get her up! Shut down the race!
来来 把她抬起来 停止比赛
Fuck, Tommy! We’ve got two fatalities.
操 汤米 有两人丧生
We got two fatalities, and a fucking kid, eight years old.
两人丧生,一个是他妈小孩,8岁
Where’s his family? They’re wounded.
他的家人呢? 他们受伤了
They fucking dragged everybody out.
他们把大家都拖走了
For fuck’s sake, what do we do? I don’t fucking know.
妈蛋 该怎么办? 我他妈不知道
We gotta leave someone with him. We cannot leave him here alone, Captain.
我们得留个人陪着他 不能把他丢在这儿 警监
No, we’re gonna get someone by his side.
不能 我们得找人陪着他…
I ain’t going anywhere. – Get everybody out of the area immediately.
我哪里也不去 让大家立即离开这里
We gotta clear the perimeter. Could be more bombs.
我们要清理边界 可能有更多炸♥弹♥
Yeah, I’m on it.
对,我来处理
Anyone in here? Anyone?
有人在吗?有人吗?
Shit!
该死
This is Delta 984. We gotta confiscate all cell phones.
这里是D984,我们必须没收所有的手♥机♥
Repeat. If you see anyone recording, grab their phones, I don’t care who it is!
重复,看见有人拍摄就夺走他的手♥机♥ 我不在乎是谁的
They gotta find my boy.
你们得找到我儿子
Somebody, please…
求求你们
Don’t worry. We’ll find him, sir.
放心 我们会找到他 先生
I don’t know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
Lee, I’m James. I’m going to take care of you, all right?
李 我是詹姆斯 我会照顾你的 好吗
You’re going to be fine.
你会没事的
Can you feel that? Can you wiggle your toes?
能感觉到吗?你能动一动脚趾吗?
Good. Good, good, good. We’re good.
好 好 好 我们没事
We’re gonna save your leg, okay?
我们会保住你的腿
Hey, you gotta help me find my son.
你们得帮我找到儿子
His name is Leo Woolfenden. He’s three years old.
他叫李欧·伍芬顿 3岁大
We got separated somehow. Somebody took him.
我们分散了 有人带走他
I just didn’t… You need to find him.
我没有…你们得找到他
His name is Leo Woolfenden. W-O-O-L…
他叫李欧·伍芬顿 W-O-O-L…
Push out and make sure we’re keeping people out of the perimeter.
拉开 确保人群正在周界之外
All right? Get moving. We’ve got a sixblock perimeter set up.
可以吗 快行动 我们划了六个街区的周界
We’re all locked down here.
这里我们都封锁了
Oh, boy. Here we go. Here we go.
哦 伙计 他们来了 他们来了
This is the first blast scene? Yeah.
这是第一爆♥炸♥现场? 是的
The second was down there at the Forum restaurant.
第二现场在那边 广场咖啡馆
Total station en route. Okay, we need TEDAC and OPU.
分局全体探员正在赶来 我们需要TEDAC和OPU
What about cell phones, cameras? Yeah, we’re right on top of that.
手♥机♥和摄像头呢? 对,我们会马上处理
Yeah, we’re collecting cell phones, surveillance tapes,
我们正在搜集手♥机♥ 监控录像
all the video we can find. Get ’em all, Tommy. Don’t miss any.
所有能找到的视频 全都弄来 汤米 别漏了
How big is the secured perimeter?
封锁范围有多大?
Six blocks off the course each direction.
每个方向六个街区
Let’s extend that. Make it 10. You got it.
要扩大 到十个街区 没问题
It’s clearly coordinated. There could be more bombs.
显然是协调行动 可能有更多炸♥弹♥
How many total wounded? Got three fatalities that we know of.
总伤亡人数有多少? 目前已知三人死亡
One’s a little child on the street in front of the Forum.
其中有一个广场咖啡馆前的儿童
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛?
What? I said that’s an eight-year-old kid under there.
什么?我说了那是个8岁的小孩
No, they can’t move the body. We’ve gotta clear them out.
不 他们不能动尸体 得让他们让开
Tell them to clear out of there!
告诉他们马上离开
You got it, you got it. Tell them to clear out of there.
没问题 没问题 告诉他们马上离开
Who the fuck are you? Sorry, Sergeant.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁? 抱歉 警司
Could be clues in the blood-splattered bomb residue on the boy’s body.
孩子身上可能有线索 炸♥弹♥飞溅的残留
We can’t risk moving him. Nothing moves.
我们不能冒险移♥动♥他 什么都不能动
What’s the matter with you guys? You gonna tell that boy’s parents
你们这帮人什么毛病?你想告诉那孩子的父母
that their son’s still lying on the fucking street?
他们的儿子还躺在他妈的路上
Turn it down, Tommy. Oh, fuck that!
冷静点 汤米 去你的
Tommy! Let’s go over there. All right, Billy…
汤米 咱们过去 好吧 比利
Just fucking leave me alone, will ya?
别他妈管我 好吗?
We’ve gotta decide who’s running this, and we have to decide quickly.
我们得决定谁来主管 而且要赶快决定
If it’s terrorism, it’s yours, Rick.
若是恐怖行动 就由你指挥 瑞克
Gentlemen, the moment we label this terrorism, everything changes.
先生们 一旦定位为恐袭 事情就改变了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!