Just right. Your jeans, just right. Just right. Just right.
合身,你的牛仔裤,合身 合身
Do you think you’ll definitely come?
你想你…一定会去吗?
Or… Yes. I will be there.
还是… 对,我会去的
Okay. Cool. Yeah.
好,好啊
Oh, Tommy!
汤米
I’m sorry. I just gotta get my clothes for tomorrow.
对不起 我得拿明天的衣服
Tommy, oh, my God. Get the fuck out of my room.
汤米…老天,滚出我的房♥间
But this is our room.
可这是我们的房♥间
You know, now I can officially tell your blood alcohol by the frequency of key scratches on the lock.
现在我靠钥匙刮门锁的频率 就能正式告知你的血液酒精含量
It’s a predictive pattern, Tommy. I had two pops, okay?
这是预测模式 汤米 我喝了两杯,行不?
It’s medicinal. And I got roll call…
是药用的 我就要去报到了
You sound like… …in four hours and 42 minutes.
你说话像… 再过4小时42分钟…
…elephant. I’m sorry. All right?
大象 对不起,好不好?
Please, come on, just go. I’ll see you in the morning.
拜托,走吧,我早上见你
Hey… want me to cuddle with you?
要我搂着你睡吗?
No! I told you to leave, Tommy. Come on.
不要 我叫你走开,汤米 来嘛
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Go on. You’re waking me up. I’m sorry. All right?
走吧 你把我吵醒了 对不起,好不好
Okay. Quit ya’ talking. Go back to sleep.
好的,别说话了 接着睡吧
You wanna go get your drink?
要喝水吗?
One on top? You thirsty?
顶上一个?你口渴吗?
Yeah, let’s go. Come on.
好了 来吧
What do you want? Juice? Milk?
你要喝什么?果汁?牛奶?
Mommy, Mommy, open.
妈咪 妈咪 打开
Here you go, baby.
给你 宝贝
Let’s go in the room.
我们进房♥间去
Uniform’s dry.
制♥服♥干了
I also swapped out the battery in your shoulder mic.
我还给你的肩式对讲机换了电池
I haven’t seen you in your uniform for a while.
我好久没看你穿制♥服♥了
Yeah, that was on purpose.
对,我是故意的
Oh, God. Come on. Let me see it.
天啊 来 来,让我看看
Don’t start. Mmm. Kinda turns me on.
别闹啦 有点让我兴奋
Really? Gotta get your hair cut first.
真的吗? 你得先剪头发
It’s at the top of my list.
那是我的第一要务
God, I gotta put this thing on.
天,我得穿这玩意儿
Do I look like a clown?
我像个小丑吗?
Why are you laughing? I’m not.
你为什么笑? 没有呀
I look like a clown. No! It’s just…
我像个小丑 没啦 只是…
No, it’s okay. It’s your color.
没关系 颜色太艳了
I’m basically a crossing guard, all right?
我基本上是个交通警了
And they send me to the Marathon, at the finish line
他们派我到马拉松,在终点线
with the biggest VIPs in the city, and everybody’s gonna break my balls.
城里的大人物都在那里 大家都会笑我
You got my whistle and my stop sign?
我的哨子和停止标志呢?
Come here. Gimme a kiss.
过来 亲我一下
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I’ll see you later on, all right? All right.
晚点见 好吗? 好
I’ll see you tonight.
今晚见
Don’t kick any cops.
别再踢警♥察♥了
I’ll try not to. I hear they hate that.
我会试着忍♥住 听说他们讨厌那样
Sweetheart? You saw me yesterday, right?
亲爱的?昨天你看见我了,对吧?
So, is it just me,
是我在乱想
or am I getting a little better looking every day?
还是我每天更帅了一点?
Why don’t you come over here, and I’ll show you how good-looking you are?
何不过来 我会让你知道你有多帅
Boy, I wish I had time for that.
我也希望我有时间
Love you.
我爱你
What do you want, a muffin or a bagel?
你要什么,松饼还是白吉饼?
Oh, bring me a muffin, please. Yes, doll.
替我带个松饼 好,洋娃娃
Love you! Love you!
我爱你 我也爱你
Hey, Tiesha. Morning, Sergeant Jeff.
嗨 蒂莎 早安 杰夫警司
How’s your day today? It is a muffin day, sweetheart.
今天是什么日子? 今天是松饼日 亲爱的
We got blueberry. Oh. You’re an angel.
我们有蓝莓松饼 你真是个天使
I try to be, just for you. How’s school going?
我努力,专为你 书念得怎样?
The boys leaving you alone, letting you study?
儿子们没有吵,让你看书吧?
They are. They have no choice.
是啊 他们没选择
In the cup.
放杯子里了
Have a great day. You, too.
祝你愉快 你也是
Right over there, next to the table.
就在这里…桌子旁边
Are we feeding that other video or no time to?
要放另一个视频 还是没时间了?
Nobody in the VIP section at all.
任何人不可进入VIP区
Unless they have credentials, period, all right?
除非有证件,句号♥,懂吗?
Hey, Tommy!
嘿 汤米
What’s up? I got a favor.
什么事? 我要你帮个忙
It’s actually a gift. I’m gonna give you the finishing line.
其实是我帮你 我要你去终点线
Come on! No, no, no.
拜托 不 不 不
This is your welcome back, Tommy. Means no more fuck-ups.
这是欢迎你回来 汤米 意思是不准捣乱
Just smile in front of all the VIPs
只要在贵宾面前微笑
and let ’em all remember what a great fucking guy Tommy Saunders is.
让他们全部记住 汤米·桑德斯真♥他♥妈♥是好人
I understand that. Can I just talk to you for a second? No, no, no, no.
知道了 我能跟你谈谈吗? 不不不行
Look, can’t you see the beauty of just saying “Thank you”?
你看不出其中的美妙吗?只要说“谢谢你”
I say, “You’re welcome.” Huh?
我说,“不客气”
It’s just a trade-off to get your job back.
只是你复职的交换而已
Look…
听我说…
What time you gonna run? Under three, I hope.
你会跑多久? 3小时内,我希望
That aren’t happening. Good luck.
不可能 祝你好运
What are you looking at?
你看什么看?
World’s most overpaid meter maid.
全世界薪水最高的违章女警
You wanna move the barricades? I gotta get to Hopkinton.
你把路障移开行吗 我要去霍普金顿
Hey! Well, don’t stand around. He told you to move the barricade, not me.
别光站着 他叫你们把路障移开 不是我
Carol! I need you to do me a favor.
卡萝 我要你帮我个忙
My knee’s gotten swollen fatter.
我的膝盖肿得更大了
I gotta have you bring the fatter knee brace down to me, all right?
我要你给我带个更大的护膝,行吗
I’m at the finish line, so you’ll be able to find me.
我在终点线 你可以找到我
All right, I love you, baby. Thanks.
我爱你 宝贝 谢了
Yeah, but what about, like-like,
是啊 可那个怎么办
Erik and Rafi and Brendan and those guys?
艾瑞克 拉斐和布兰登那些人呢
I mean, those guys were our friends, so it’s like…
那些人曾是我们的朋友,这就象…
Don’t think about ’em. Doesn’t matter.
别想着他们 无所谓
Bro, I’m… Look, I’m not pussing out or nothing.
老哥 我…我并不是妇人之仁什么的
I’m not at all. I’m just thinking about Martin Luther King, and like…
我完全不是 我只是想到马丁·路德·金
Martin Luther King was not a Muslim.
马丁·路德·金 又不是穆♥斯♥林♥
He was a hypocrite. He was a fornicator.
他是个伪君子和通奸犯
Yeah, but I’m a fornicator.
对,可我也私通呀
You think that’s funny?
你觉得这很好笑吗?
No.

Come here.
过来
What?
干嘛?
What? You’re my brother.
干嘛啦? 你是我兄弟
You understand that? Yeah.
你懂吗? 懂啦
Are you ready for this? Yeah.
你准备好了吗? 好了
Good morning, everyone.
大家早上好
It is great to have you with us for the running of the Boston Marathon.
欢迎你们和我们一起参加波士顿马拉松赛跑
Round one starts in ten minutes.
第一轮10分钟后开始
We’re looking at a live picture of the start line
我们正在看的是起跑线的画面
in Hopkinton where it all begins for the runners…
在霍普金顿 参赛者即将从这里起跑
Superintendent Billy Evans
比利·艾文斯总警监
representing the Boston Police Department.
代表波士顿警局
30 seconds to go. This will…
还有30秒起跑,这将…
There is Lelisa Desisa, who I think is probably the…
那是勒利萨·戴西沙,我认为他可能是最…
In remembrance of the 20 students and six staff members who lost their lives,
为了纪念20名学生及6名教职工的丧生
the Boston Athletic Association
波士顿田径协会
wishes to express its deepest sympathy
谨向纽顿镇所有居民
to the families of the victims of all residents of Newtown.
以及受害者家属致以最深切的慰问
We ask that you join us in observing
我们请求你和我们一起
a period of silence… Standby, A.
默哀 A准备
…of 26 seconds. Ready, C.
26秒钟 C就绪
Ready C is up.
C就位
Twenty-six, 25, 24,
26…25…24
23, 22,
23…22…
21, 20,
21…20…
19, 18,
19…18…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!