Stay off the air. Hold back, please.
无线电静默 退后
He’s moving! Movement!
他在动 有动静
Hold your fire!
停火!
Hold your fire!
停火!
Jesus Christ!
老天爷
Guys, lower your weapons. Everyone.
伙计们 放低武器 全体
Shit.
可恶
I’ll tell ya, that boat aingt gonna float.
我说 那艘小艇又不会漂走
If you’re just tuning in right now,
如果你是刚转到本台
there has been what appears to be
看来事情有了发展
a major development in what has been a 19-hour search
19小时的搜寻已有重大进展
for a 19-year-old bombing suspect for the Marathon bombing.
对马拉松爆♥炸♥案19岁的嫌犯
And it has turned into just absolute mayhem.
这已经完全变成故意伤害
It’s time to end this.
是时候结束此事了
All state and local units stand down immediately.
所有州警和市警立刻撤退
FBI Hostage Rescue will be taking over.
FBI人♥质♥拯救组接手
All right, let’s get striking.
好了,我们开始攻坚
let’s move everybody into position.
大家各就各位
We ‘re clear out here.
这里安全
Who the fuck are you? Ma’am, we’re with the FBI.
你们是他妈谁? 女士,我们是联邦探员
You can go ahead and step down now. We got this.
你们可以离开 我们来接手
The FBI? Boston FBI?
联邦探员?波士顿联邦探员?
No, ma’am. We’re from Quantico.
不 女士 我们来自匡堤科FBI总部
Well, I’m from Framingham, Massachusetts,
我来自马萨诸塞的弗雷明翰
and this is my spot, and I aingt fucking leaving.
这是我的位置 我他妈才不走
Glad to have you with us, ma’am.
很高兴有你协助 女士
Victor 4-4, Victor 1-1, I got the boat.
V4-4 V1-1 我瞄准小艇了
We have the boat.
我们瞄着小艇
Baseline green. We got the boat.
基线绿 我们瞄着小艇
Victor 1-1, Victor 2-8, run a few rounds of 40 Mike bang in there,
V1-1,V2-8,发射几枚40厘米闪光弹
try to shake this fellow up a little bit.
小小吓吓这家伙
Excuse me, ma’am. This is about to get pretty loud.
抱歉 女士 这会很大声
I don’t give a fuck!
我才他妈不管
Come on out!
出来吧
Come on, Dzhokhar! Let’s go!
出来吧,贾哈尔,我们走吧
Okay, we have movement. We have movement.
有动静 有动静
Arm’s moving.
手臂在动
Victor 3-6. One in custody.
V3-6,嫌犯被拘
Yeah!
好耶!
Police took 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev into custody.
警方拘捕了19岁的贾哈尔·沙尼耶夫
Dangerous, as we saw. They got him alive.
很危险 我们都看到 他们活捉了他
There is a great sense of relief.
这让人♥大♥大松了口气
This is something.
这真是好消息
A crowd celebrating the news of
群众正在庆祝…
the arrest of suspect number two
波士顿马拉松爆♥炸♥案
in the Boston Marathon bombing.
第二名嫌犯被捕
Let’s go, Boston!
加油 波士顿!
We have to thank, definitely, the public for the tips
我们必须明确感谢民众的提示…
and the help and the information that we’ve gotten from them…
以及我们得到的帮助和信息
Thank you. You’re the best to ever wear that uniform.
谢谢你 有史以来穿这身衣服的 你是最棒的
All right, Boston!
好耶 波士顿
This jersey that we wear today,
我们今天穿的运动衣上
it doesn’t say “Red Sox.”
写的不是“红袜”
It say “Boston.”
而是“波士顿”
We wanna thank you, Mayor Menino…
我们想感谢曼尼诺市长
Governor Patrick…
帕特里克州长
the whole police department…
整个警♥察♥部门
for the great job that they did this past week.
这一周以来的伟大工作
This is our fucking city.
这是他妈我们的城市
And nobody gonna dictate our freedom.
没有人可以搅乱我们的自♥由♥
Stay strong!
要坚强!
Two people took many days and weeks to plan out hate.
两个人花了很多天很多星期 谋划仇恨行动
But love responded in an instant.
但是民众立刻以爱回应
The bombs went off and wreaked incredible havoc,
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了 造成难以置信的破坏…
death, and destruction.
死亡,和毁灭
But in that immediate instant afterward,
但是在事情发生后的一瞬…
people ran toward us.
人们跑向我们
I first heard the term “Boston Strong”
我第一次听到 “坚强波士顿”这个词组
about two days into the investigation.
是在调查进行两天以后
And for me, it was emblematic of
对我来说 那象征着了…
how tough the city and its residents can be.
这座城市和市民有多么坚韧
I’m a true patriot. I really do believe in America.
我是个爱国者 我真的相信美国
And I think Boston Strong, it just shows that
我认为“坚强波士顿”表明…
we’re gonna stand up and defend ourselves.
我们会挺身而出 捍卫自己
We’re not gonna take it and be beaten down.
我们不会忍♥气吞声 被打倒
We’re not gonna bother you,
我们不会打扰你
but don’t come at us because we’re gonna come back at ya.
但别来惹我们 因为我们会对你反击
When’s the last time you saw crowds of people
你们几时看到过人群…
cheering the police on like that?
像这样为警♥察♥欢呼?
That brought tears to my eyes. It really did.
这让我热泪盈眶,真的
When we captured him, it was the best feeling in the world.
我们抓获他的时候 那是世界上最棒的感觉
As a police officer, I don’t ever remember having a better feeling.
身为一名警员 我从不记得有过比那更好的感觉
It’s almost like we just won the war.
简直就像是我们赢得了战争
In the weeks after the bombings,
爆♥炸♥案发生后的几个星期里…
when I had the opportunity to visit many of the most
当我有机会拜访很多…
severely injured Boston Marathon bombing survivors,
波士顿马拉松爆♥炸♥案伤势最重的生还者
I was absolutely amazed by the strength and resiliency
我完全被那种坚强和韧性惊呆了
of the human spirit exhibited in these individuals.
这些个人展现出的人类精神
It was absolutely amazing.
绝对不可思议
I think that day on Boylston Street,
我认为那一天在波尔斯顿街…
the bombers took lives and limbs…
炸♥弹♥客夺走了宝贵的生命
they took some of our sense of security,
他们夺走了我们的一些安全感
but they took a lot less than they intended.
但他们夺走的比预计要少
And they gave us back some things they didn’t intend us.
而他们给回我们一些东西 是他们没想到的
They gave us a stronger sense of community, of common cause.
他们给了我们更强的社区及公共事业的意识
And I think we’ve seen that in other examples around the world.
我认为我们见过其它的例子 在世界各地
When we see the news that another attack has happened,
当我们看到其它的恐怖袭击发生时
in Brussels, Islamabad, Nice,
布鲁塞尔…伊♥斯♥兰♥堡…尼斯…
Orlando, San Bernardino, Paris…
奥兰多…圣贝纳迪诺…巴黎…
I think it’s important we think about these people around the world
我认为重要的是 我们不能把世界各地那些人…
not as victims of violence, but ambassadors for peace.
视为暴♥力♥行为的受害者 而是视为和平大使
You know, I have a tremendous amount of optimism
你知道 我是极其乐观的
and hope for the future.
对未来充满了希望
Going forward with Leo,
与李欧一同前行
I hope that he views the world with open eyes,
我希望他睁眼看世界
lots of questions, and a sense of humor.
提很多问题 带着幽默感
This has been the absolute worst and lowest time in our lives,
这绝对是我们人生的最糟糕最低落的时候
as well as the best.
同时也是最好的
As bizarre as that is to say,
这么说很奇异
and not that I don’t miss my legs,
我不是不想念我的双腿
I miss them every day,
我每天都很想念
but after being the recipients
但是我在受到这么多的…
of such incredible care and kindness,
令人惊异的善意与关怀之后
the very least I can do is get out of bed and try again.
我最起码能做的 就是离开病床 重新尝试
And try to make this world a little bit better for somebody else.
试着让这世界为了别人更好一点点
About two years after the bombing,
爆♥炸♥案发生后两年
I got a running leg and started to practice with it.
我装了跑步义肢 并开始练习
But I still didn’t know I could get to the finish line
但我依然不知道自己能跑到终点
until we took the turn onto Boylston.
直到我们转到波尔斯顿街
That was the hardest stretch of the race
那是比赛中最艰辛的一段路
because it was running past the spot
因为要跑过那个地点
where a bomb had gone off and changed our lives,
一颗炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 改变了我们的人生
took the lives of three others.
夺走别人的三条生命
And here comes Patrick Downes.
帕特里克·道恩斯过来了
Patrick Downes, who lost a leg in 2013,
帕特里克·道恩斯 于2013年失去一条腿
met by his wife, Jessica Kensky.
与他妻子杰西卡·肯斯基相会
There are great moments. There are inspiring moments.
这是了不起的时刻 这是鼓舞人心的时刻
There are moments to savor and treasure.
这是尽情享受并珍惜的时刻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!