Let me use it. Grab the bomb. Get it.
让我用枪 快去拿炸♥弹♥
Joey, use the car for cover!
乔伊,用那辆车当掩护
Light it! Light! Light, light, light!
快点火…快点火…
Ahh! God!
天哪
Oh, Jesus! God fucking damn it!
天啊 该死
Fuck! Joey! fucking, Sarge, where are ya?
该死 乔伊! 警司 你在哪里?
Follow me! Follow my voice!
跟着我!听我的声音!
Jesus! Dispatch, I need backup down here!
天啊!调度,我这里需要支援
They’ve got explosives. Shots fired! Shots fired!
他们有炸♥弹♥ 对方开枪
Shit! Jammed. fucking come on!
该死!卡住了 他妈的拜托!
Who the fuck are these guys?
他们是他妈什么人?
Watertown P.D. reporting shots fired
水镇警方通报枪战
from black Mercedes matching APB.
符合全境通报的黑色梅赛德斯
Delta 984 responding.
D984警车回应
Oh, shit! Fuck!
该死
Sarge, what’s going on? Sarge! Get the fuck in the basement!
警司,怎么回事? 快到他妈地下室!
We can take ’em. We can take ’em.
我们可以搞定他们
How many clips you got?
你还有几颗子弹?
This is my last one. Shit!
这是我最后一颗 可恶
Fuck you!
去死吧!
Doing good. You’re doing very good.
干得好 好样的
You okay?
你没事吧?
Fuck! I’m going for my machine gun! Stay here.
我要去拿我的机关枪 别动
You cocksucking piece of fucking shit!
你们这些混帐王八蛋
What the fuck?! Sarge, I got a mini-sledge!
搞什么?警司,我拿到小铁锤!
Give ’em hell, brother!
给他们好看!
Whoa! Miguel! Miguel, it’s me, Joey!
喂 米格尔 米格尔 是我 乔伊
Holy shit, dude! Are you all right?
我的个天 老兄 你没事吧?
I’m all right. Push onto Laurel.
我没事 向前推进 掩护我
And cover my ass. I’ll get behind you.
掩护我 我在你后面
Let’s go! Go slow.
来吧 慢慢走
Okay, go, go!
好 走 走
It won’t light.
点不着
Come on, come on… Come on, you fucking…
快啊 快呀 可恶
Come on, come on! Fuck!
快点 操!
Jesus! Fuck!
老天 我♥操♥!
Fuck!

Welcome to Watertown, motherfucker!
欢迎来到水镇 混帐东西!
Fuck you, bitch!
操♥你♥妈♥ 臭婊♥子♥!
Christ! Miguel, you all right?
天 米格尔 你没事吧?
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Shit!
惨了
Joey!
乔伊!
Joey, get the gun! Get the gun!
乔伊 快拿枪
Fuck! Joey!
该死 乔伊!
Fuck!

Fall back! Fall back! Go, go, go!
撤退!撤退!
Come on! Let’s get to the car!
快躲到车子后面
Go! Get behind me! Get behind me!
快到我后面 到我后面
Come on, come on!
快 快
They got fucking bombs, Sarge! They’re shooting at us!
他们有炸♥弹♥ 警司 他们向我们猛开枪
Yeah, no shit. I’m gonna flank ’em.
真不开玩笑 我要包抄他们
Joey!
乔伊!
We got units coming in!
支援单位来了
This is it, Jahar. This is it.
就是这一刻了 贾哈尔
My fucking leg! You okay? Are you okay?
我的腿 你没事吧?
You should prepare. Now.
你一定要准备好
Want some more, motherfuckers? You want some more?
还想要吗,混♥蛋♥?还想要吗
The fuck? Jesus!
搞什么? 天哪
Donohue! On my six!
多诺霍 到我六点方向
Take the car to New York. You finish it!
开车到纽约 完成任务
We’re killing them all. We’re killing them all!
我们要杀光他们
Go fuck ’em up.
去把他们全炸死
Loud explosions! Loud explosions! Loud explosions!
发生大爆♥炸♥… 发生大爆♥炸♥…
Fuck.

Dookie, go!
兄弟 快走!
Take him out!
毙了他!
Officer down! We need an ambulance!
警员受伤!快叫救护车!
Get an ambulance now!
马上叫救护车!
Put your hands on there! Put your hands on there!
把手压住那里
Hold on, Donohue.
撑着点 多诺霍
Get him out of here! Hang in there! Hang in there!
把他带走 撑着点
Get an ambulance! We need help! Officer down!
快叫救护车 我们需要协助 警员受伤
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
This is Delta 984 in pursuit of a black Mercedes SUV
我正在追捕一辆黑色梅赛德斯SUV
heading east on Laurel Street!
沿洛雷尔街向东
Stop the vehicle! Stop the vehicle!
停车!停车!
What the…
搞什么?
Fuck!
该死
Get the fuck on the ground! What the fuck’s the matter with you?
给我趴在地上! 你们他妈怎么回事
BPD, you fucking morons!
波士顿警局 你们妈的白♥痴♥
We heard black truck! I’m fucking sorry! You all right?
我们只听到黑色车 真♥他♥妈♥对不起!没事吧
That’s him right there! Come on! All right, let’s go! Move out!
他在那里 快点 快追 快追!
77-16 to Control.
77-16呼叫总部
Need an ambulance on Laurel Avenue.
请派一辆救护车到洛雷尔大道
Suspect in custody. Shot and run over.
嫌犯被拘 中枪又被车辗过
Repeat. Shot and run over.
重覆 中枪又被车辗过
I gotta fucking quit smoking.
我得他妈戒烟了
He’s gone.
他不见了
Paddles. Charge to 200, please.
电击器 充电到200
Nothing. No pulse. Charging to 200.
没有脉搏 充电到200
All clear. Clear.
让开 让开
Anything in response? No.
有没有反应? 没有
Raise the charge to 200.
充电到200
Charging. Clear?
充电中 让开
Clear. Internal paddles.
让开 使用胸内电击片
Let’s have a direct shock to the heart.
我们直接电击心脏
Chest compression, please, while we do this.
请按压胸部 跟我们同时
I need you to step back right now. This has to happen now.
你们得退后 这事现在就得做
Get outta here! Excuse me, step back.
出去 让我一下
I’m with the FBI. This has to happen right now. Just stand back.
我是联邦探员 这事现在就得做 退后
Good Lord.
天啊
Give me some more sponges. I gotta stop the bleeding in here.
给我海绵 我得帮他止血
Get the paddles ready. Nothing. No pulse.
准备电击器 没有脉搏
All clear. Clear!
让开 好了
Anything? Nothing.
有反应吗? 没有
Okay, I’m calling it.
好吧 我要上报
1:35 a.m. Mark it.
凌晨1:35 记录
Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
塔米尔南·沙尼耶夫
Lived in Cambridge with his wife Katherine and his younger brother Dzhokhar.
和妻子凯瑟琳住在剑桥 还有弟弟贾哈尔
Get HRT, S.O.G., bomb techs over there right now and shut it down.
派HRT、S.O.G 和炸♥弹♥专家立刻去清理现场
Give me a hard perimeter. Evacuate a block.
建立封锁区 疏散街区
Make it two blocks. Got it.
两个街区 遵命
We have a problem. What’s up?
有个问题 怎么了?
Black Hat, Tamerlan Tsarnaev? Yes.
黑帽人 塔米尔南·沙尼耶夫 怎么
We might have known this guy. Known him how?
我们可能知道这家伙 知道什么
He popped up on a Guardian watch list.
他出现在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥观察名单
All right, get me the list.
好吧,给我名单
Right fucking here!
就他妈在这里
During the pursuit, one of the suspects
追赶中 一名嫌犯…
was critically injured, transported to hospital,
身受重伤送到医院后
where he was pronounced dead.
已被宣布死亡
Now, here’s where we stand.
现在 就在我们站的地方
Extensive manhunt in Watertown…
水镇展开大规模搜捕
Report that an Asian male who came in contact with the suspects
报告说 一名曾和嫌犯接触的亚裔男子
told police that the brothers discussed New York City as their next destination.
告诉警方 这对兄弟讨论过下一个目标是纽约市
You heard? We got positive ID on Black Hat.
听说了吗?查出黑帽子的确切身份了
Yes, Tsarnaev. We heard. Black Hat.
对,沙尼耶夫 我们听说了 黑帽子
What about White Hat?
那白帽子呢?
How sure are we that he’s still within the perimeter?
我们能确定他还在封锁区内吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!