妈妈 给你 抓着
Here you are, Mum, catch! Here you are!
我应该给你多拿些的 没有了
I would have fetched more for you. Haven’t got any more.
可惜我没有钱了 不然给你带更多
Pity I didn’t have more money, else I would have got you some more.
我没有了 妈妈 抱歉我没有面包了
I haven’t got no more. I’m sorry I haven’t got no more, Mum.
没有了吗 没有了 我没多的钱了
No more? No, I haven’t got no more money.
妈妈 你猜发生了什么
Mummy, here. Guess what’?
有一天我在新闻影片中看到你了
I saw you on a newsreel the other day.
你看起来脸色不怎么好
You didn’t half look good.
爸爸 让我也去扔食物给他们吧
Oh, go on, Dad. Let me feed them too.
爸爸 让我去嘛 好不好 好 那你去吧
Oh, go on. Go on, Dad, let me. All right, then, go on.
这是我们的午餐
Here, that’s our lunch!

Hey!
我给警♥察♥站打电♥话♥去
I’ll ring the station.
卖♥♥橘子咯 美味的甜橘子
Oranges! Nice sweet oranges!
快来买♥♥橘子呀
Oranges!
给我们一个机会
Come on, give us a chance!
彭伯顿 他们来了
There they are, Pemberton.
现在谁在意呢 就是
Who cares now? That’s right.
跟他们说他们的灵车已经没用了
Tell them what they can do with their hearse.
彭伯顿先生 你好 斯特拉克先生
Mr. Pemberton. Hello, Mr. Straker.
你们都准备好了吗 说不好
Your party ready? Well, I don’t know.
事情发生了一些改变 不是么
Er… things have changed a bit, haven’t they?
不要说我们这一趟白跑了
Don’t say our journey is entirely fruitless.
我可不会这么说 我们还是很有诚意来谈谈的
Oh, I wouldn’t say that. We’re always open to talk.
但我们以为这是无条件投降
But we expected this to be unconditional surrender.
我们没有协商的权利
We… we have no powers to negotiate.
那就希望您二位有了这个权利再来
Well, sir, I suggest you come back when you have.
这就是我们来的地方 我不担心
This is where we came in. Oh, I wouldn’t worry.
这点食物都不够他们吃一天的
This bit of food won’t last them more than a day.
绝不妥协
I say no appeasement!
英国不能买♥♥我们的金子
Britain can’t buy gold.
这不是勃艮第的错 不是吗
Well, that’s not Burgundy’s fault, is it?
如果你们还没准备好和我们会面
Well, if you’re not prepared to meet us even halfway…
我们准备好了 一半的金子
We are, buy half the gold.
老奶牛来了 坐着快运乳业的直升机来了
Ah, my old beauty! Up the Express Dairy!
送奶工人 准备好
Milko! Milko!
老母牛准时来了
There she is, the old cow! Right on time!
好准时 不愧是我们的老奶牛
Bang on time! That’s the old girl!
老奶牛 下来看看 这里很赏心悦目
Come on, my little lady! There’s a sight for sore eyes!
好了吗
OK?
先生们 女士们 我有解决办法了
Ladies and gentlemen, I think I have the solution.
我提议把我们的宝藏
I propose that we lend the capital of our treasure
借给英国财政部
to the Chancellor of the Exchequer,
利息就用于皮姆利科区政♥府♥的开支
while the interest is used for the benefit of the Borough of Pimlico.
一笔勃艮第借给英国的贷款 啊
A Burgundian loan to Britain. Ah.
亲爱的先生 您真是太好了
My dear sir! My very dear sir!
你就是第二个蒙塔古·诺曼
A second Montagu Norman!
小心点 你会撕坏它的
Careful, my man! You will tear it.
这是布鲁日送给查尔斯公爵的旗帜
This was the standard presented to the Duke Charles by the 14 burgers of Bruges.
我跟博物馆的人保证说会完好无损地还回去
I have assured the museum authorities it shall be returned undamaged.
真正的勃艮第酒
Real Burgundy!
你看到这个葡萄园地址吗
You see this vineyard?
离我们住的地方不到10分钟的路程
It’s ten minutes from where we live.
你去第戎时 我就带你去那
When you come to Dijon, I’ll take you there.
哈金斯先生
Mr. Huggins!
回到以前的店子感觉挺不错的 是不是
It’s sort of nice being back at the old shop, isn’t it?
是吗 对呀
Is it? Yes.
我都快忘记处理龙虾的感觉了
I’d almost forgotten what it feels like, handling a lobster.
还记得有一天你说想去比林斯门吗
Remember one day you said you’d like to go to Billingsgate?
怎么了
Yes?
明天带你去
Take you there tomorrow.
噢 哈金斯先生
Oh, Mr. Huggins.
没想到还有人会想再次见到这些
I never thought anybody would be pleased to see these things again.
直到失去时你才会明白自己拥有多少
You never know when you’re well off till you aren’t.
你们准备好了吗
Are you nearly ready?
很快就好了 马上
Yes, shan’t be long! Just about!
他们来了
They’re here!
你觉得我们会吃到至少两道主菜吗
Do you think we shall get more than two main dishes?
希望有
I hope so.
自从上次在莫斯科陷入僵局后就没吃过一顿像样的饭了
Haven’t had a decent feed since that last deadlock in Moscow.
在临近你们回归之际
And in these last few seconds before your welcome return,
我想表达王室及政♥府♥对你们在暂时离开英国期间
I am to express His Majesty’s Government’s sincere appreciation
所体现出的杰出的内务治理能力
for your splendid conduct of internal affairs
表示真诚的谢意
during your temporary absence from the Kingdom.
先生们 女士们
Ladies and gentlemen!
我们回到英国了
We’re back in England!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!