第戎并不是你想的那样
Well, anyway, I’m afraid Dijon is not a bit like that.
我们不能在中♥央♥广场跳舞 因为有轨电车整晚都会从那通行
We cannot dance in the main square because of the trams which run all night,
那儿因为太冷 也种不了橘子树
and, er… we cannot grow oranges because it’s too cold,
以前城♥堡♥的所在地 现在已经成为一个水泥厂
and, er… where the castle was, well, today there is a cement factory.
那它就和卡姆登镇差不多咯
Then it’s just about as romantic as Camden Town.
但是那儿的人们让这一切与众不同
Ah, but the people, they make it different.
你真应该看看我们在葡萄收获期的样子
You should see us at the vendange, the, er… the wine harvest,
举国上下的农民都在欢庆
when all over the country, the peasants celebrate.
他们神采飞扬 不是喝醉的那种 就是纯粹的开心
And they are gay, not… not drunk but very, very gay.
我们会在月光下漫步
And, er… well, I suppose we would walk in the moonlight,
沿着倾斜的葡萄园
through the sloping vineyards,
走到一处被称为爱情之庙的古罗马废墟
and we would come to an old Roman ruin called the Temple d’Amour,
什么 爱情之庙
Hm? The Temple of Love.
然后在那儿散步结束了 而我屈从于您散发的英勇魅力
I see. And there the walk ends and I succumb to your gallant charm.
不不 完全不是 因为我是出于尊敬你的目的
Oh, no. No, no, no, no. Because my intentions, they are most honourable.
所以我会跟你聊我在酒店的工作 收入和发展前景
I would talk to you about my job at the hotel, my income, my prospects,
不会对我动手动脚吗 绝对不会
No funny business at all? Absolutely none.
不会吗 不会的
No? No.
我们进去吧
Let’s go in.
嘿 你们两个
Hi, you two! Hello there!
怎么了 爸爸 有位先生来这想看看公爵
What is it, Dad? Gentleman here to see the Duke!

Oh.
我真开心
Well, I’m really glad.
我知道迟早你们会认可我们的
Course, I always knew you people would have to recognise us sooner or later.
这位就是公爵 阁下您好
Ah, here is the Duke. Ah, Your Excellency.
请允许我呈上我的国书
Allow me to present my credentials.
但我现在不是这的统治者了
But I’m not the ruler now.
确实 他们要求我组成内阁
No, they’ve asked me to form a cabinet.
民♥主♥万岁 英国万岁
Oh, long live democracy! Vive l’Angleterre!
法国万岁 接下来还有什么事
Vive la France! What next’?
您应该明白经过今天在地铁上的事变之后
Well, you will understand that after today’s incident on the underground,
英国政♥府♥不想被枪指着脑袋
His Majesty’s Government does not feel inclined to negotiate
进行谈判
with a pistol at its head.
现在既然谈到实质问题了 我能保证之后都…
Now that we’ve come down to brass tacks, I can guarantee there’ll be no…
英国政♥府♥一向都不喜欢单方面的保证
His Majesty’s Government has a traditional dislike of unilateral guarantees.
因此政♥府♥被迫 出于不情愿地
It has therefore felt itself compelled, most reluctantly,
决定明早10点起关闭边境
to close the frontier as from 10 a.m. tomorrow.
关闭边境 那我们怎么办
Close the frontier? What about us?
我们准备了一座教堂来预备疏散那些…
A church hall has been equipped for the evacuation of all those who…
教堂大厅 疏散
Church hall? Evacuation?
那我们的宝藏呢
What about our treasure?
会被暂存到英格兰银行
Well, for the time being, that can be moved to the Bank of England.
是吗 不管怎样我都不会离开这儿
Oh, yeah? Well, I’m not moving anyway.
请再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
如果纳粹用炸♥弹♥ 火箭弹和飞弹
If the Nazis couldn’t drive me out of my home
都没法迫使我离开这
with all their bombs and rockets and doodlebugs,
你现在也没法让我离开这
you don’t catch me packing up now!
就是 就是
Hear, hear!
我想你应该明白 不走的话那就会被彻底隔离
I trust you realise that the alternative is complete isolation?
强权政♥治♥吗
Power politics, eh?
我只是解释下目前的情况 其他的我也无能为力
I have merely explained the position. I cannot do more.
希望大家都更加节制 不要做出过激的行为
I do hope that moderation will prevail.
节制什么 他可真是个乐天派
Moderation? He’s an optimist.
你们傻了吗 这样对我们都好 就该这样
You’re barmy, the lot of you. We’ve had a good run and this is it.
没关系 吉姆 如果你想屈服 没人会拦着你
That’s OK, Jim. If you want to turn it in, nobody is going to stop you.
但我们要反抗到底
But we’re not going to stand for that.
他们不能把英国人像袋装的土豆一样随意摆布
You can’t push English people around like sacks of potatoes.
英国人
English?
吉姆·加兰 别来这一套
Don’t you come that stuff, Jim Garland.
我们过去是英国人 以后也会是英国人
We always were English and we always will be English.
我们只是一群
And it’s just because we are English
坚持索取成为勃艮第人♥权♥利的英国人罢了
that we’re sticking out for our right to be Burgundians.
说得好
Hear, hear!
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
你现在无后路可退了吧
Well, you’ve burned your boats now all right.
哈哈 我有吗 你做得倒还不赖
Ha-ha! I have? You haven’t done so bad yourself.
担心吗
Worried?
不 从未感到如此轻松过
No, never felt less worried in my life.
那就对了 我们会让他们好看的
That’s right, we’ll show ’em.
我就想知道该采取什么样的方式
Only, what? That’s what I want to know.
嗯 不止你一个人这么想
Yeah, you’re not the only one.
今早十点边界的关闭
The closing of the frontier at ten o’clock this morning
是勃艮第19户人的最后截止日期
marks the deadline for the 19 families of Burgundy.
他们要么接受政♥府♥的疏散建议
They have the choice of accepting the Government’s evacuation offer
要么就让自己和孩子们
or of subjecting themselves and their children
陷入了实质上被包围的艰难处境
to the hardships of what would be virtually a siege.
孩子们 过来
Come along, children.
老史蒂夫 记得庆祝一下
Good old Steve! Have a bash!
宾尼 记得告诉弗罗阿姨你长痱子了
Binny, tell your Auntie Flo about your heat rash.
查理 如果不舒服就跟司机说
Now, Charlie, you tell the driver when you’re going to be sick.
请注意 请注意
Attention, please. Attention, please.
任何想离开这的人
Anyone who wishes to leave this area
请在两分钟内选择离开这
has precisely two minutes in which to do so.
等下 你要出示护照才能进入这里
Just a minute. You need a passport to get in here.
喂 你有何高见
Oi. What’s the big idea?
我支持你们 我妈告诉我 我是在这出生的
I’m with you, mate. I was born here. My mother just told me.
真心实意的吗 那进来吧
Honest? Come on in, then.
边界将于一分钟内关闭
The frontier will be closed in precisely one minute.
这是你们最后的机会
This is your last chance.
别白费口舌了
Save your breath, mate.
我们做出决定了 我们就在这 哪也不去
We’ve made up our minds and we’re stopping right where we are.
你别打扰我说话 我就很感谢你了
I’ll thank you not to interrupt me.
先生 你别提升音量说话 我就很感恩了
I’ll thank you not to raise your voice to me, sir.
如果在我自己的国家我都不能提升音量说话
If I can’t raise my voice in my own country…
在这个国家我们已经听够你的声音了 现在给我闭嘴
We’re sick and tired of your voice in this country. Now, shut up!
请再说一遍 我说闭嘴
I beg your pardon? I said shut up!
你自己闭嘴吧
Shut up yourself!
早就跟他们说过了 不是吗 第四阶段来了
I told ’em, didn’t I? Here comes “The Fourth Programme”.
给我们倒杯水
Give us a glass of water.
你不知道被包围停水了吗
Don’t you know there’s a siege on?
天呐 看 包围勃艮第
Cor, look at that, the siege of Burgundy.
我想看看
I’d like to see that.
看看那些照片
Look at them pictures.
她把我最后一个铜币拿走了
She took my last coppers.
他们应该免费让我们进去看 找到位置坐好
They ought to have let us in free. Get in your seat.
本周影院独家报道了
This week’s exclusive camera report tells of growing tension
勃艮第自行设立铁幕政♥治♥之后的紧张局势
on both sides of Burgundy’s self-imposed iron curtain.
第二次世界大战后
For the first time since World War II,
英国人第一次忘记了党派之争
Britain’s party politics have been forgotten.
国家领导人聚在一起
The nation’s leaders have come together
商讨如何应对这次史无前例的危机
to seek a solution to this unprecedented crisis.
勃艮第扩大了枢密院 以便处理国家事务
Burgundy has enlarged its own privy council to grapple with affairs of state.
主持会议的正是
Presiding over it is the Duke,
在勃艮第危急关头选择和人♥民♥共度难关的公爵本人
who has decided to remain with his people in their national emergency.
500年后 勃艮第终于一雪前耻
At last, after 500 years, Burgundy has avenged her ancient defeat
在地铁上完成了一场不流血的战役
‘in the bloodless battle of the underground,
再一次被写入史书之中
has stepped once more into the pages of the history book.
今日 这位世界民♥主♥国家的新成员
And today this newest brother of the world democracies
正在制定本国的内部政策
is hammering out its internal policy.
在古老领袖的鼓舞下
Under the inspiration of its ancient leader,
勃艮第采取了新的生活方式
Burgundy adopts to the new way of life.
国内采取了严格的定量供应
Rationing is severe,
勃艮第每户人家的食物都储藏在国家酒馆的地窖里
and food from every home in Burgundy is stored in the cellars of the state pub.
粮食部长是莫莉·莱德小姐
Food Minister is Miss Molly Reid.
由于鱼店缺少新鲜鱼类供应 她因此失去工作
Owing to shortage at the fish shop, she became a displaced person.
莱德小姐 也许您可以跟我说下有关粮食部的事
Perhaps you will tell us something about the Ministry, Miss Reid.
一切真的都非常好
Well, it’s ever so nice, really.
我想成为国家粮食的守护天使
I expect you feel very proud
你对此应该是感到非常自豪
at having been directed to be guardian angel over the national larder?
是很自豪
Oh, yes, ever so.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!