你♥爸♥听到这个也会气得跳到半空中
So will your father when he hears about this.
我只能说 有人就是天生好运
All I can say is some people are born lucky.
噢 亚瑟
Oh! Arthur!
爸爸 你在哪 他去哪了
Dad, where are you? Where is he gone?
快来帮忙呀 等等
Somebody do something! Hold on!
这里有根绳子 彭伯顿先生
Here’s a rope! Mr. Pemberton!
彭伯顿先生 你还好吗
Mr. Pemberton! Are you all right?
彭伯顿先生 你还好吗
Are you all right, Mr. Pemberton?
我在这挺不错的
Oh, I’m having a grand time.
亚瑟
Arthur!
别担心 我们正在拉他上来
Don’t worry, we’re getting him up.
可以了
Right!
拉
Heave!
慢慢来
Take it easy!
坚持下 爸爸 你可以的
Stick to it, Dad! You’ll make it!
亲爱的 抓牢绳子
Hold tight, dear.
你没事吧
You all right?
发生什么了 好家伙 谢谢你们了
Hey, what happened? Thank you, boys.
别大惊小怪的 我说了我没事
I’m all right. Don’t worry, don’t fuss. I’m all right, I tell you.
你受伤了 没有
You have hurt yourself. No, I haven’t.
你还是老样子啊 你好 泰德 就跟以前一样
Just like old times, eh? Hello, Ted. Yeah, just like.
每次险情一过 你就来了
You turn up when it’s all over.
小鬼们 你们过来 是谁干的
Now, come on. Which of you was it?
快说 是谁干的
Come on. Who was it?
到底是谁 不许撒谎
Which of you was it? Don’t lie!
捣乱的总是你家孩子 他压根就没碰那个轮胎
It’s always that kid of yours. He never touched that wheel.
手稳一点 那你就坐着别动
Steady, steady. Well, sit still, then.
雪莉 去开门
Shirley!
好
OK, I’ll go.
够了够了 不够 坐那别动
That’ll do, that’ll do. No, it won’t. Stay where you are.
跟个小孩子一样贪玩
Playing about like a schoolboy.
都不明白你干嘛想去那个洞里面
I don’t know why you ever wanted to go down the blessed hole.
不是我想去 我是掉下去的
I didn’t want to go down the hole. I fell down.
那你也不该靠那么近
Well, you shouldn’t have gone so close.
是谁来了 弗兰克送冰过来了
Who was it? Frank with the ice.
你不是穿着这身衣服去开门吧 就是穿着这个
You didn’t go to the door like that? Yes, of course.
这种天气只有穿这种衣服才合适
It’s the only sensible kind of thing to wear in this kind of weather.
太不雅了 你穿成这样那个男的会怎么想
Downright indecent, I call it. Whatever must that man have thought?
就跟去年所有在伯恩茅斯的男人想的一样咯
Exactly the same as all the other men thought last year at Bournemouth.
我好像又产生幻觉了 产生幻觉吗
I thought I was seeing things again. Seeing things?
对呀 当那些土块砸到我头上时 我仿佛看到
Yes, when all that stuff fell on my head, I fancied I saw a kind of cave
一个满是金银财宝的洞穴
with a load of treasure in it.
金银财宝 对呀 高脚酒杯 珠宝 金币等
Treasure? Yes, goblets, jewels, gold coins and…
看 我脖子上都有一个
Look out, look out. It’s all getting down my neck.
你刚刚是说金币吗
Did you say gold coins?
估计是其中一个孩子朝你扔的垃圾吧
Oh, that’s one of those kids worked off a dud on you.
这是金的 对吧
It is gold, isn’t it?
快走 我拿梯子 你拿两个手电筒
Come on. I’ll fetch a ladder. You grab a couple of torches.
亚瑟 别犯傻了 快回来
Arthur, don’t be daft. Come back.
雪莉 亚瑟 晚餐刚准备好
Shirley! Arthur, your supper’s just on ready!
我在想那个洞在哪
Now, I wonder where that was.
喂
Oi.
好好 来了 来了
All right, all right. Come on, come on.
你照着这里
Shine the light here, will you?
继续照着这儿
Keep your light there.
就是这儿
There.
天呐 看来有人早已未雨绸缪
Cor! Someone’s been saving up for a rainy day.
看看这些宝物
Look at all this stuff.
有一个盾形纹章 看这个
Look, there’s a coat of arms. Look at this.
肯定有好几百年的历史了
Must be hundreds of years old.
那是什么
What’s that?
那时候就得填表格了呀
Hm. They even had to fill up forms in those days.
嘿 怎么了
Hello there! Yes?
你们究竟在搞什么
What on earth are you playing at?
我们发现了一些被埋藏的宝藏
We’ve found some buried treasure down here.
什么 很多宝藏 价值连城
What? Loads of it, worth a million!
赶紧去警♥察♥局 给他们打电♥话♥
Nip round to the police and give them the wire!
我们要调查清楚这段古老历史 图书馆见
We’re going to find out all about an old picture! Meet you in the library!
果真如此 这是他的纹章
Yes, it’s his crest, right enough.
一面用于伪装的盾牌或是用后脚立起的狮子形象纹章
Yes, a shield of pretense or a lion rampant Gules.
正如我所说
Yes, just as I said.
你可是叫它为后腿直立的邋遢老鬈毛狗
Except that you called it a mangy old poodle up on its hind legs.
你非要这么挑刺的话 我也没办法 我跟他们说了
Well, if you want to split hairs. I’ve told ’em!
绝对能引起轰动 他们已经派了两个人过去守着了
Proper sensation! They’ve put two men on guard over it.
有什么发现吗
Found anything?
很多 你知道这是谁的纹章吗
Plenty. Do you know whose crest this is?
不知道 勃艮第公爵
No. The Duke of Burgundy.
他是谁 法国人吗 就是这个人
Who’s he? Frenchman? This chap here.
在他的全盛期 勃艮第就是一个独♥立♥的国家
Burgundy was a country on its own in his day.
那他干嘛把自己的东西埋在密拉蒙下面
Well, what was he doing leaving his stuff lying around in Miramont Place?
我们正在试图调查清楚
Well, that’s what we’re trying to ferret out.
你可以帮忙 来 拿着这个
You can help. Here, take this.
找找”勃艮第公爵”
Look up “Burgundy, Grand Duke of”.
密拉蒙之家
Miramont House.
很有可能是这个 对
This sounds promising. Mm.
1490年莫里斯·夏洛莱的家产被毁于一场大火
“Destroyed by fire in 1490, the property of Maurice de Charolais.”
这个名字好像是对的 没错
He’s got the right sort of name. Yeah.
弗兰克 听到没 如果你看到有提到莫里斯的…
Do you hear that, Frank? If you find any mention of Maurice de…
弗兰克
Frank.
认真点 弗兰克
Really, Frank.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
看看这个
But just think of it.
有种海鱼可以鼓胀到自己体积的三倍大
A saltwater fish that can blow itself up to three times its own size.
你还没意识到这个的重要性吗 这是历史
Don’t you realise what this means? It’s history.
重要的或许不是历史 是钱
History may not be important. It’s money!
这边过来一点
Over this way a bit.
彭伯顿先生 你对未来有什么打算
And what are your plans for the future, Mr. Pemberton’?
不知道 也许会退休
Oh, I don’t know, maybe I’ll retire,
在自己的游艇上和一群美女环游世界
sail around the world in my own yacht with a cargo of beautiful girls.
听他瞎说 他在蛇形湖上都晕船
Oh, hark at him! Seasick on the Serpentine!
我总能找到些乐趣的
No. I suppose I’ll get something out of it.
虽然目前尚未清点清楚这些宝藏
I’m not counting my chickens yet, though.
谢谢你的故事 不客气
Oh, well, thanks for the story. You’re welcome.
天呐 太酷了
Gosh. Smashing.
没错 17/9式飞机模型
Yeah, it is. 17 and 9.
你知道审讯会定在明天了吗
That’s all right. Have you heard the inquest is fixed for tomorrow?
什么审讯 谁去世了
Inquest? Who’s dead?
针对无主财宝都会举♥行♥审讯会
There’s always an inquest on treasure trove.
裁判官要弄清楚这些东西的所属
The coroner has to sort out the different claims.
那应该很快就结束了 毕竟这都是我发现的
Oh, that shouldn’t take him long. After all, I found the stuff.
但也有其他人的帮忙 不是吗
But there was certain others instrumental, wasn’t there?
你得把他们都算进去 此话怎讲
You’ve got to take that into account. How do you mean?
要是本尼没有把轮胎滚到那个洞里…
Well, er… if Benny here hadn’t set that wheel rolling…
别躲 快给我过来 我看到是你把轮胎滚到那里去的
Now, don’t you try and come it over me. You set it off. I saw you.
你当时又没在那
You weren’t there.
你是说自己的爸爸是个骗子咯
Call your own father a liar, would you?
好吧 是我做的 好孩子
OK, OK, I did it. Good boy.
查理 过来
Come on, Charlie boy.
把一切都告诉我 妈妈不会生气的
You can tell me. Mum won’t be cross.
不想要糖吃吗
Don’t want a sweet.
告诉我就可以吃你喜欢的糖
You’ll have a sweet and like it!
所以你们都坦白承认炸♥弹♥之所以爆♥炸♥
So, you admit quite frankly that the explosion of the bomb
完全是出于你们个人的无心之举吗
was solely due to this thoughtless action of yours and yours alone?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好极了
Well, well!
在这个地方做了九年的裁判官
After nine years as coroner of this district,
这次经历还真是让我耳目一新
I find this a new and most refreshing experience.
恭喜皮姆利科的家长们
I congratulate the parents of Pimlico
培养出了如此诚实的孩子们
on such a fine crop of exceptionally honest youngsters.
发现宝藏的证据似乎已被销毁了
That seems to dispose of the evidence as to the finding of this treasure.