能别再说带”尸”的那个词了吗
Can you quit using the “Z” Word?
放过我吧 如果你们三个不马上闭嘴
So help me, I will stop this car right now
我现在就停车
if all three of you don’t quit it this instant!
他说 这里左转
He says, take a left here.
这边已经来过了 我们这是在绕圈子
We’ve already been this way! We’re going around in circles!
或许我们应该停车问一下
Maybe we should pull over and ask someone.
是啊 我们应该停在墓边上
Oh, right! You think maybe we should stop at a graveyard
再挖一具18世纪的尸体出来问一下
and dig up some other 18th-century corpses?
这主意不错
It’s not a bad idea.
我真是搞不懂你
I wish I understood you.
别告诉我它要去洗手间
Please don’t tell me he needs to use the bathroom.
那边转弯
Turn down there!
天啊 就是这里了吗
Oh, my. Do you think that’s it?
那么 我们到底来干嘛
So, why are we here?
得有人跟她谈谈 爸爸
Someone has got to talk to her, Dad.
为什么那个人恰恰是你呢
Yeah. Why is that person you, exactly?
我的天哪 当心
Oh, my goodness. Look out!
妈妈
Mom!
佩里 做点什么
Perry! Do something!
我在努力了
I am trying !
踢树干的节孔
Kick it in the knothole!
诺曼
Norman?
我没事 妈妈
I’m okay, Mom !
就在这等我吧 别担心
Just wait for me here. Don’t worry.
要小心
Be careful!
你好
Hello?
这里不欢迎你
You’re not welcome here.
走开
Go away.
我需要跟你谈谈
I really need to speak with you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫诺曼 诺曼·巴考克
I’m Norman. Norman Babcock.
你其实不认识我 但我认识你
You don’t actually know me, but l know you.
其实我们挺像的 你跟我
We’re actually kind of the same, you and l.
你可没死
You’re not dead.
是的 除了这个
Well, no, apart from that.
而且你是个男孩
And you’re a boy.
是的 还有这个
Well, yes. That, too.
你一点都不像我
You’re not like me at all!
我知道你的感受
Well, I know how you feel.
你不知道 我的事你一点都不知道
No, you don’t. You don’t know anything about me.
我知道你叫阿伽莎·彭德加斯
I know your name is Agatha Prenderghast.
什么
What?
而且你应该很累了 对吧
And I know you’re probably tired, right?
因为 你看 都这么晚了
Because, I mean, it’s really late,
真是一个漫长的夜晚
and it’s been a long night,
而且我们都才11岁 而且…
and we’re, like, only 11 years old, and…
我不想再次沉睡 你强迫不了我
I don’t want to go to sleep, and you can’t make me.
那本书被我烧毁了
I burned the book into dust.
今后我再也不用听那个愚蠢的故事了
Now I don’t have to listen to that stupid story anymore!
走开
Leave me alone.
不 我不走
No. No, I’m not leaving.
听我说
Just listen to me.
很久之前
Once upon a time,
从前 有个小女孩
long ago, there was a little girl.
什么
What?
一个与众不同的小女孩
A little girl who was different…
她跟村子里其他人都不一样
Who was different from the other people in her village.
我不想听
I’m not listening !
她的所见所做别人都无法理解
She could see and do things that no one could understand,
所以大家都害怕她
and that made them scared of her.
我不喜欢这个故事
I don’t like this story!
她把自己封闭起来 变得悲伤孤独
She turned away from everyone, and became sad and lonely,
无人倾诉
and had no one to turn to!
住口
Stop it!
但她越是封闭自己
But the more she turned away from people,
大家就越害怕她
the more scared they were of her,
最终他们做了件可怕的事
and they did something terrible!
他们实在吓坏了
They became so scared
于是把她抓起来 杀死了她
that they took her away and they killed her!

No!
虽然她死了 她内心的某样东西回来了
But even though she was dead, something in her came back.
住口
Stop!
而且这东西 300年来都不肯离开
And this part of her, it wouldn’t go away. Not for 300 years!
闭嘴
Shut up!
这东西待得越久 小女孩就越迷失
And the longer it stayed, the less there was of the little girl.
我要让你痛苦
I’ll make you suffer!
为什么
Why?
因为…因为…
Because… Because…
因为你想让别人也遭受你所受的痛苦
Because you want everyone to hurt just as much as you are.
于是每当你苏醒 就玩这个卑劣的游戏
So, whenever you wake up, you play this mean game,
但你玩得不公平
but you don’t play fair!
他们伤害了我
They hurt me.
所以你就要以牙还牙吗
So, you hurt them back?
我要让他们看看自己是多么不堪
I wanted everyone to see how rotten they were.
你跟他们一模一样 阿伽莎
You’re just like them, Agatha.
不 我不是
No, I’m not!
你恃强凌弱
You’re a bully!
不 我没有
No, I’m not!
他们的确做了可怕的事
They did something awful,
但并不意味着你也可以做同样的事
but that doesn’t mean you should, too.
你现在只剩下卑劣和恐怖
All that’s left in you now is mean and horrible!
不是这样的
That’s not true!
那就停手 你知道这样做是错的
Then stop! This is wrong and you know it!
你花了太多时间去记恨坏人
You spent so long remembering the bad people
以至于你都忘了世上还有好人
that you’ve forgotten the good ones.
一定有人爱过你 关怀过你
There must have been somebody who loved you and cared for you.
你都不记得了吗
You don’t remember them?
让我一个人待着
Leave me alone!
你不是一个人 你一定要记起来
But you’re not alone! You have to remember!
离我远点
Keep away from me!
记起来
Remember!
小伽
Aggie.
我叫小伽
My name was Aggie.
我记得
I remember,
我妈妈带我来过这里
my mommy brought me here once.
我们坐在树下 她给我讲故事
We sat under the tree and she told me stories.
故事的结局都很美好
They all had happy endings.
后来 那些可怕的人把我带走了
And then those horrible men came and took me away,
之后我再也没见过她
and I never saw her again!
有时候恐惧会驱使人们
Sometimes when people get scared,
做出可怕的事情
they say and do terrible things.
我觉得你被吓坏了
I think you got so scared
所以迷失了自我
that you forgot who you are.
但我不觉得你是个女巫 你不是
But I don’t think you’re a witch. Not really.
你真这么想
You don’t?
我觉得你只是个拥有特殊本领的小孩
I think you’re just a little kid with a really special gift
一直渴望着被大家理解
who only ever wanted people to understand her.
所以我们终究没什么不同
So, we’re not all that different at all.
但那些伤害过你的人呢
But what about the people who hurt you?
你从来没想过让他们尝尝痛苦的滋味吗
Don’t you ever want to make them suffer?
想过 但这样做意义何在呢
Well, yeah, but what good would that do?
你觉得因为世上有坏人
You think just because there’s bad people out there,
所以好人就不存在了吗
that there’s no good ones either?
我曾经也这么想过
I thought the same thing for a while,
但世上总会有人为你牵肠挂肚
but there’s always someone out there for you,
总会有
somewhere.
我只想要妈妈
I just want my mommy.
抱歉 小伽
I’m sorry, Aggie.
她不在了
She’s gone.
你刚才讲的那个故事 结局怎样
That story you were telling, how does it end?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!