被你诅咒之危险
on these good people.
不 你不能这么做
No, you can’t do this!
我没做错任何事
I didn’t do anything wrong!
你将被带往行刑地点
You are to be taken to the place of execution
并处以绞刑
where you will be hanged by the neck
直至死亡
until you be dead.
住手
Stop!
走开 不然我会报复你们
Leave me alone or I’ll make you sorry!
我会报复你们所有人
I’ll make all of you sorry!
你怎么做得出
How could you?
她还是个小孩子
She was just a little kid.
她跟我没什么区别
She was no different than me.
离我远点
Keep away from me!
你必须解除那个诅咒
You must stop the curse.
什么
What?
你们不是来杀我的
You don’t want to kill me?
你能跟死者交流
You can speak to the dead.
包括我们
To us.
包括她
To her.
我们需要你读书里的故事
We need you to read from the book
才能再次回到墓穴
to send us all back to the grave.
但根本没效果
But it didn’t work!
这是个童话
It’s a fairy tale!
只是个睡前故事
Just a bedtime story.
就是这样 对吧
That’s it, isn’t it?
一个睡前故事能让小女孩再沉睡一年
A bedtime story, to keep a little girl asleep for another year.
现在你们需要我的帮助
And now you need my help because
因为只有我能跟她交流
I’m the only one who can read it to her.
拿着你的书
Here’s your book!
自己读去吧
Try reading it yourself.
你们为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
我们很害怕
We were scared.
怕什么
Of what?
怕她
Of her.
我以为我们的行为是对的
I believed we were doing what was right.
我错了
I was wrong.
这就是我们的报应
Now, this is our punishment.
我们自诩深谙生命之道
We thought we knew our way in life,
但死后
but in death,
我们迷失了
we are lost.
请帮帮我们
Please help us.
每年都会有人在她墓前读故事
Every year, someone reads the story at her grave.
在我之前 是彭德加斯先生
Before me, it was Mr. Prenderghast,
在他之前 还有其他人
and before him, there were others,
但这样并不能完全消除诅咒
but the curse doesn’t ever go away.
事情不会好转 这样还不够
Nothing gets better. It’s not enough.
你要做什么
What will you do?
做之前没人做过的
Something nobody ever did before.
我得跟她谈谈
I’ve got to go talk to her.
大伙 大伙 过来 过来
Guys, guys! Under here, under here!
米契 米契 如果我们活不过今晚
Mitch, Mitch, if we die tonight,
现在就是我对你表白的最后机会
this may be the last chance I get to tell you how I feel.
不 也可能我们会变成丧尸回来
Uh, well, no, unless we get brought back as zombies,
那样 技术上来说 你还有时间
and then, technically, you’ll have longer.
诺曼
Norman?
快来 这边
Come on ! This way!
开什么玩笑
You’ve got to be kidding me.
站在原地不许动
You stay right where you are!
就算你们已经死了 我也会开枪的
You may be dead already, but I will still shoot you !
-慢着 -我的老天
– Wait! – Oh, my gosh.
儿子 离那些僵尸远点
Son ! Step away from the zombies!
不 我不要
No, I won’t.
佩里 冷静下来
Perry, calm down !
你会犯心脏病的
You’re going to have a heart attack,
然后你要怎么办
and then what are you going to do?
我变成鬼回来找诺曼
I’ll come back and haunt Norman!
没准这样他就听我说话了
Maybe then he’ll start listening to me.
不 不 你们不明白发生了什么
No! No, you don’t understand what’s happening here.
我跟他们交谈过 不是你们想的那样
I spoke to them, and it’s not what you think.
诅咒的内容不是僵尸伤害你们
The curse isn’t about the zombies hurting you,
而是你们伤害它们
it’s about you hurting them.
我弄明白了 我知道怎么结束这一切
I figured it out, and l know a way to stop this.
他跟它们一伙的
He’s in league with them !
绞死他们
Let’s hang him !
不能绞死 傻瓜 都21世纪了
We can’t hang him, stupid ! It’s the 21 st century!
那就烧死他们
Then let’s burn him !
能别煽风点火了吗 歇会吧
Can you stop being a mob for just one minute?
听我说
Listen to me!
咱们先下手为强
Get them before they eat us!
别碰他
Leave him alone!
手 阿尔文 拉手
Hand, Alvin. My hand.
大家都听着
Everybody, listen up!
你们不能伤害我弟弟
You all need to stop trying to kill my brother!
你们都是成年人
You’re adults!
停止无谓的举动
You stop it!
我知道这事荒唐极了
I know that this seems crazy.
相信我 我同意你们的观点
Believe me, I am with you on that.
但我认为他知道自己在说什么
But I think he does actually know what he’s talking about.
他整晚都在努力
All night, he’s been trying to save you
把你们从女巫的诅咒中救出来
from the witch’s curse.
是啊 是啊
Yeah ! Yeah !
而你们就只知道什么
And all you want to do is
烧死杀死 烧死杀死
burn and murder stuff, burn and murder stuff.
就知道烧死杀死
Just burning and murdering.
没错 你们一个个都太无♥耻♥了
Yeah, shame on every single one of you!
你们怎么做得出来
How dare you all?
那么 它们不会伤害我们吗
So, they’re not going to hurt us?
不会
No.
它们看起来像是想伤害你们吗
Does it look like any of them are trying to hurt you?
它们只是凡人
They’re just people.
至少曾经是
Well, at least they used to be.
他们也曾是没有自知之明的 愚蠢的凡人
Just stupid people who should have known better.
因为恐惧 它们犯下了不可饶恕的错误
They did something unforgivable because they were scared,
并因此受到了诅咒
and they were cursed for it.
现在一切又重演了
Now it’s happening all over again.
还不明白吗 你们就是曾经的他们
Don’t you get it? They were just like you.
现在 这一切必须结束了
But now it has to stop.
永远结束
For good.
老天 她什么毛病
Jeez, what is her problem?
诺曼
Oh, Norman !
我们现在要怎么做
So, what do we do now?
我真的不知道
I really don’t know.
不 你知道 诺曼
Yes, you do, Norman.
你得赶去那个女巫的墓地
You’ve got to get to that witch’s grave.
但是…
But…
没有但是 你听我的 小鬼
But nothing ! You listen to me, buster.
那次排球赛
We didn’t turn away
我们被邻校大败 但仍没自暴自弃 不是吗
when Daleridge High was slaughtering our volleyball team, did we?
-我记得有自暴自弃 -不 没有
– I thought we did. – No, we didn’t.
即使失败 我仍为比赛欢呼了 诺曼
I have cheered the uncheerable, Norman,
这次我不允许你轻言放弃
and I’m not letting you give up now!
爸爸 能载我们一程吗
Dad, could I borrow the car?
你说什么
Excuse me?
官方的做法加剧了市民的恐慌…
Officials are urging people to panic and run…
天哪 今晚交通真不好
Whoo, boy. The traffic tonight, huh?
诺曼 喂
Norman! Uh!
他坐到我这边来了
He’s on my side of the seat.
她让你坐过来点
She wants you to move over.
喂 我听到了
Um, I heard that!
妈妈 让这个僵尸别说我坏话了
Mom, tell the zombie to stop saying stuff about me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!