See? I told you! Zombies!
是女巫的诅咒
It’s the witch’s curse!
妈妈
Mama?
我靠
What?
怎么办
What should we do?
把它们的头敲碎
Kill’em in the head!
快 这边
Hurry! This way!
太可怕了
This is awful!
僵尸要把大家都吃掉了
The zombies are, like, eating everyone!
市政厅遗址
快走
Come on!
大家都好吗 没有被咬吧
Is everyone all right? Nobody got bitten?
我把自己舌头咬了算吗
I bit my tongue. Does that count?
谁会开锁
Does anyone know how to pick a lock?
没问题 我是开锁大♥师♥
Sure. Picking locks is my thing.
1点钟 犯罪预防研讨会
小菜一碟
Boom.
-就是这儿了 -这是哪儿
– This is it! – This is?
档案厅
可以找到女巫葬身之所了
Now we can find out where the witch was buried.
好极了 我好兴奋呢
Great. I’m super-psyched.
这真是史上最有乐趣的一晚了
This is turning into the most fun night ever!
靠 外面僵尸横行
Man! Zombies take over the world
咱们却躲在图书馆里
and we lock ourselves in a library!
开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
马路对面就是个成人录像店啊
There’s an adult video store just across the street.
很快就会找到的 看我的
This will be a piece of cake, you’ll see.
第一页
Page one.
好吧 第一页
Okay, page one.
我讨厌这种地方
I really hate these places.
快出来呀
Come on.
感觉它的重量 慢慢上推
Feel it, push yourself.
不是这本 快没时间了
That’s not it. Time is running out.
僵尸滚出我们的小镇
Ain’t room for no more zombies in this town!
要不是那些惹是生非的小鬼
It would have been a quiet night, too,
今晚本来会是个好端端的宁静夜
if it hadn’t been for those meddling kids.
哎呀妈呀不好啦
Sweet baby jinkies!
你发什么疯 居然向人群开枪
What do you think you’re doing, firing at civilians?
这是警♥察♥才能干的事
That is for the police to do!
不不不 没关系的 警长
No, no, no, it’s okay, Sheriff.
我们只向死人开枪
We’ve only been shooting at the dead ones.
是那些活死人 要来杀掉咱们
It’s the living dead, come to take us all to hell!
我们必须把他们赶尽杀绝
We’ve got to stop them before they get away!
大家都走开 不要围观
Move along now, people! There isn’t anything to see here!
我看见僵尸了 我看见了
I saw them! I saw them!
他们在市政厅
They’re in the town hall!
吹响战争的号♥角 让我们诉诸武力吧
Cry “Havoc”, and let slip the dogs of war!
把它们揍个稀巴烂
Let’s rip’em apart!
咱们不可能找到的 诺曼
We’re not going to find it in here, Norman.
没用的
This is useless!
没错 而且还很无聊
Yeah, I know, and it’s also really boring.
我以为我只需要当个司机而已
I thought I was driving the van.
没人告诉我还得干这些蠢事
No one told me I was going to have to do this other dumb stuff.
要是事先知道要读这么多书
If I had known there was so much reading involved,
我肯定会带完全不同的人来
I would have brought a
反正都是讨厌我 那群人起码还有点用
completely different group of people who hate me.
完成 第一本书读完了
Yes! Book number one, finished!
没错 整整26页
That is right. Twenty-six pages.
你的计划居然就是这个
I can’t believe this is your plan.
我会被僵尸咬到 然后也开始吃人脑
I’m going to get bitten and start eating people’s brains.
我可是素食主义者啊
I’m supposed to be vegan!
外面有动静 可能是僵尸
There’s something moving out there. I think it’s the zombies.
快躲起来
Hide!
不是僵尸 是大人们
No, it’s not. It’s just grown-ups.
更得躲了
Hide!
那是什么声音
That sound. Do you know what that is?
好像不是什么好声音
That’s not awesome things.
大伙加油啊
Guys, come on!
放弃吧 臭小子
Just give it up, you wiener.
不行 我们得继续努力
No, we have to keep trying.
我们努力了 可结果呢
We tried, and look what happened.
我很害怕 诺曼
I’m scared, Norman,
我不想再听到这些了
and I can’t listen to this anymore.
你压根没听 谁都没有听
You never listen. No one ever listens!
我也害怕 可是我还是得去做
I’m scared, too, but I’ve still got to do this.
我怎么没听
I do too listen!
可你刚才说的那些根本不管用
And whatever it was you just said, it’s not working.
你觉得你就这么走出去
You think you’re going to go out there,
玩一套”跟死人对话”的鬼把戏
do your “Talking to the dead” Thing,
就会万事大吉了吗
and this is all going to be okay?
你要怎么做 求僵尸别吃你吗
What are you going to do? Huh? Ask the zombies not to eat you?
我早该知道你不会理解
I should have known you wouldn’t understand.
没人能理解
No one ever does!
诺曼 你得停止这些怪异的举动
Norman, you need to stop all this weird stuff,
学着在现实世界中生活
and start living in the real world.
现实世界的人都觉得我是个怪胎
Everyone in the real world thinks I’m a freak!
没准他们是对的 没准我就是个怪胎
And you know what? Maybe they’re right. Maybe I am a freak.
但我从来没求过你们帮忙 你们走吧
But I never asked for your help! Just go!
出去
Get out!
天啊 太琼瑶了
Jeez, that was dramatic.
我们走
Ugh! Come on!
我哪也不去 你强迫不了我
I’m not going anywhere. You can’t make me.
老弟 你可真沉
Dude, you’re really heavy.
我不会跟你说话的 你强迫不了我
I’m not speaking to you. You can’t make me.
不好意思 你好啊
Um, excuse me! Hello?
它们在里面 我能摸到湿粘的腐肉
They’re in there, all right. I can feel its clammy flesh!
谁
Hello?
救命 谁来救救我
Help! Somebody, help me!
烧死他们
Let’s burn them out!
我们死定了
We’re all going to die!
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
你觉得这事跟诺曼有关吗
Do you think this has got anything to do with Norman?
当然没有
Of course not.
大家快看
Everyone, look!
佩里 做点什么
Perry, do something !
诺曼 马上给我下来
Norman! Get down from there this instant!
你还在禁足期
You’re supposed to be grounded!
可恶的老巫婆 这是你想要的吗
You horrible old witch! ls this what you want?
通灵法师
Necromancer!
他就是在做这个
This is all his doing!
诺曼
Norman!
很久之前 在一个
Once upon a time, in a…
很远很远的地方
…in a far-off land,
有位国王和王后
There lived a king and a queen
住在一座雄伟的城♥堡♥里
in a magnificent castle.
你怎么不听 你为什么要这么做
Why won’t you listen to me? Why are you doing this?
来自我王土马萨诸塞的阿伽莎·彭德加斯
Agatha Prenderghast of His Majesty’s province of Massachusetts,
今日你被控
on this day you have been arraigned
施展巫术
for the horrible crime of witchcraft
在这些提交了证词的证人见证下
witnessed by those whose testimonies have been heard.
本庭裁定你有罪
You have, by this court, been found guilty!
不
No!
鉴于你令人发指的罪恶
And it is passed on you,
本庭决定对你处以
according to your grievous crimes,
极刑
execution!
不 不
No! No!
你还有什么要替自己辩护的吗
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
我只是在玩
I was only playing.
是 你在玩火
Aye! With fire!
你在跟死者交流
You were speaking with the dead!
慢着 不
Wait! No!
良善之人不应冒
I’ll not risk damnation