some sort of silver stake or something.
7个被诅咒者
Seven victims.
我这么牛 被吃掉太可惜了
I’m way too awesome to get eaten.
7个墓穴
Seven graves.
诺曼 你在听我说话吗
Norman, are you listening to me?
赶紧想点办法
You really got to do something!
女巫的墓穴
The witch’s grave!
不在那里
It wasn’t there!
我找错读书的地方了
I was reading the book in the wrong place!
-藏起来 -啥
– Hide! – What?
快走啊
Come on!
然后她说 我完全可以考虑
And she said, “I could totally consider
向花样游泳方向发展
a career in formation swimming.”
但我说 我想做点什么
But I was like, “I want to do something
来帮助那些比我不幸的的人 谢谢支持
that helps people less fortunate than me. Thank you very much.”
你懂吧 比如帮助穷♥人♥
You know? Like, Like the poor.
要死的人或者难看的人什么的
Or people who are dying, or ugly or something.
因为我觉得生态环境和世界和平
Because I really think that ecology and world peace
现在真的非常重要
are, like, totally important today.
你玩器械吗 你的三角肌可真发达
Do you use free weights? Because your deltoids are huge!
我从没练过三角肌 我发誓
I’ve never used deltoids in my life, I swear. You can test me.
让我死吧
Kill me now.
米契 谢谢你来帮我
Thank you for doing this, Mitch.
他对我来说非常重要
He means an awful lot to me, you know?
我爱他就像爱我的亲弟弟一样
I love him like he was a brother.
他就是你亲弟弟
He is your brother.
看那片天
Look at that sky!
当心
Look out!
不好
No!
那是诺曼
That was Norman!
大家都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
有事
No.
先生
Hello, sir?
他死了吗
Is he dead or what?
不知道 他一动不动
I don’t know. He’s not moving.
他还在喘气
He’s still breathing!
那就是没事喽
So, he’s okay?
也未必
Not exactly.
啥 你说什么
What? What did you just say?
有人会心脏复苏什么的吗
Does anyone know CPR or…
快跑啊
Run !
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
太疯狂了
That was insane.
没错 我把它踢出去一百多米远
I know, right? I kicked that, like, a hundred yards!
诺曼 这是什么情况
Norman, what just happened?
有僵尸 我发誓
Zombies! I swear, okay?
我们眼睁睁看着它们从坟里爬出来
We saw them burst out of their graves for real!
你要知道 他的小命是我救的
Just so you know, I totally saved his life,
我也可以英雄救美哟
and I could totally save yours.
不好意思 你谁啊
Sorry, who are you?
我叫阿尔文
I’m Alvin.
伙计们 我们得赶紧离开这里了吧
Guys? Maybe we should actually drive away now.
哦对
Right.
该死的小屁孩 用手♥机♥把臭氧层都辐射漏了
Pesky kids with their cell phones, burning up the ozone.
这就是证据
That’s what this is.
搞什么…
What the…
我就知道今晚
I just knew something
会发生这种事儿
like this was going to happen tonight.
真的吗 刚才那僵尸真的把我吓着了
You did? Because that zombie bit really threw me.
为什么你非得把所有人
Why do you have to go and get everyone
都扯进你那点儿破事里呢
involved in all your weird stuff?
你本来就不应该跟我来吧
Well, you weren’t supposed to follow me, were you?
对不起 是我的错
Sorry, my fault.
我一紧张就爱竹筒倒豆子
When I’m nervous, I get mouth diarrhea.
倒豆子
Diarrhea!
天哪 我快被你气疯了
Oh, my gosh! I think I’m having an aneurysm.
你从来都是这样
This is so typical of you!
不 你不明白
No. You don’t understand.
只有我才能结束这一切 考特尼
I’m the only one who can stop this, Courtney!
我当然明白
I understand.
我明白这一切
I understand that this
越来越让人摸不到…手啊
is all getting completely out of… Hand!
怎么办 怎么办 米契
What do we do? What do we do? Mitch!
不知道啊 我不知道
I don’t know! I don’t know!
你年龄最大啊
You’re the oldest.
可我心理年龄很小
Not mentally!
麻烦了 警♥察♥来了
Great, the cops.
靠边停车
Pull over the vehicle!
诺曼 怎么才能阻止那些僵尸
Norman! How do we stop them?
我得在女巫的墓前念这本故事书
I’m supposed to read from the book at the witch’s grave.
咱们还得开回墓地去吗
We’ve got to go back to the graveyard?
她没有和其他人葬在一起
She wasn’t buried with the others.
我不知道去哪找她
I don’t know where else to look!
你得赶紧想点办法
Well, you better think of something, quick!
我有办法了
I have an idea!
诺曼 看我这么理解对不对
So, Norman, let me get this straight.
你们都去灵异大探险了
You guys all go on this big supernatural adventure,
然后半夜三更给我打电♥话♥
and you’re calling me in the middle of the night
却只是因为作业不会写
because you need someone to help you do your homework?
没错
Yeah.
我们得知道女巫被埋在哪里
We need to find out where the witch is buried!
妈呀
No!
我去旧墓地找了 可那没有她的墓
I went to the old graveyard, but her grave wasn’t there.
当然啦
Well, duh.
被判巫术罪的人
People found guilty of witchcraft
是不会被当做正常人对待的
weren’t considered people anymore.
诺曼 那个女巫埋在别的地方
Norman, your witch was buried someplace else.
在一个隐秘的墓穴里
In an unmarked grave.
米契 别光看着啊
Mitch, do something!
如果你上课认真听讲
If you cared to pay attention some of the time,
你就会想起咱们五年级历史课学过这些
you would know that we covered this in fifth-grade history class.
萨尔玛 拜托快点儿
Salma! Please hurry!
天哪
No!
要不是现在
I would google this myself
有个300多年的老僵尸在扯我的脸
if there wasn’t a 300-year-old dead guy
我就自己上网查了
trying to rip my face off.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
她曾在主街上的老市政厅里接受审判
It says here she was tried in the old town hall on Main Street.
那里的档案可能会
There may be a record of
记录关于她的处决和埋葬的信息
her execution and burial in the archives.
快 她说去老市政厅
Quick! She said, “Go to the town hall!”
妈妈咪呀
Oh, my goodness!
我认为你应该站在他的角度
I really think it might help if you tried
设身处地的想一下
to see things from his point of view.
我不想这么做
I don’t want to.
佩里 不相信灵魂
Perry, not believing in the afterlife
就和不相信占星术一样
is like not believing in astrology.
听不懂你在说啥
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
你都从哪儿学的这些
Seriously. Where did you learn that?
别激动
Calm down.
这些马路杀手
Delinquent drivers!
警♥察♥都死哪去了
Where are the police when you need them?
-我的天哪 -我的指甲断了
– Oh, my gosh. – I broke a nail.
我好难受
I’m going to be sick.
僵尸杀手阿尔文 手到擒来
Yeah! Alvin, the zombie slayer! I got you!
宝贝 对不起 你会没事的
Baby, I’m so sorry. You’ll be all right.
我们会共渡难关的
We’re going to get through this together.
走吧
Come on !
这下可好 奇葩们成了总指挥了
Perfect. Now the geeks are in charge.
女巫厨房♥
幸运女巫赌场
看到没 跟你说过的 有僵尸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!