The one on the left is LaHood’s boy,Josh.
另一个嘛
The other one…
我从来没见过
…I ain’t never seen him before.
巴瑞 梅根
Barret. Megan.
你朋友 巴瑞
A friend of yours,Barret?
对 新来的牧师
Yep. He’s our new preacher.
牧师
Preacher,huh?
听说你伤了我的兄弟
I hear you messed up some of my boys,preach.
我从不记仇
Nothing personal.
你也别记我的仇 马上给我滚出卡本河谷
I hope you won’t take it personal when we tell you to get the hell out of Carbon Canyon.
要知道 这儿有不少有罪之人
Well,there’s a lot of sinners hereabouts.
你不想在我♥干♥完活之前离开这儿吗?
You wouldn’t want me to leave before I finish my work,would you?
克拉伯
Club.
上帝呀 -活干完了 牧师
Jesus. -Your work done now,preacher?
至少是一部分
Part of it,leastways.
好了
All right. All right.
起来吧
Get up.
没事 别紧张
Take it easy.
来 用冰敷一下就没事了
Put it in a little ice,and that’ll take care of it.
谢谢你来看我们 孩子
Thanks for stopping by,son.
你能行吗?
You think you can make it?
冰 快拿冰
Ice. Ice.
是呀
Well,now…
上帝做事总是很神秘
…the Lord certainly does work in mysterious ways.
狗屁牧师
Preacher,my ass.
嘿 来吧 -下地狱吧
Hey,come on. -Split it to hell.
你好 勒胡先生
Good day,Mr. LaHood. -Whitey.
威尼 脚下留神 勒胡先生
Watch that step,Mr. LaHood. -Why?
怎么 这么多人来接我
Damn thing move since we left Sacramento?
谢谢你 勒胡先生 -欢迎回家 爸爸
Thank you,Mr. LaHood. -Welcome home,Pop.
早上好 儿子 迈吉尔
Morning,son. McGill.
老板 萨克拉门托怎么样? -天堂
Boss.How was Sacramento? -Paradise.
政客比中国的洗衣店还多
Two politicians for every Chinese laundry…
还有妓♥女♥比政客还多
…and two whores for every politician.
要是三角洲有金子 我就去那 生意怎么样?
If there was gold in the delta,I’d go there. How’s business?
5号♥矿的低质金还在采
We’re still pulling low-grade ore out of number-five shaft…
那儿很快就要采光了
…but that vein’s about played out.
12号♥矿又向下挖了20英尺 除了灰锰什么也没有
We went another 20 foot down 12 shaft,pulled nothing but manganite,shut it down.
科贝尔河谷的矿脉也很薄
And that plaster vein in Cobalt Canyon is wearing kind of thin too.
卡本怎么样了?
What about Carbon?
几天前我们又去了一趟
Well,we ran another raid through there a few days back.
把他们吓得够呛 对吧
Put a damn good scare into them,didn’t we?
对 对 这次差点就把他们赶跑了
Yeah. We damn near run them out this time,lock,stock and barrel.
来了一个陌生人 把他们都团结起来了
Seems a stranger sort of came through and pulled them together.
是这么回事吧 -对 把他们给团结起来了
Ain’t that the way you see it,McGill? -Yeah,he kind of pulled them together.
一个陌生人干的?
This one stranger did that?
你们准是没跟他讲明白咱们是谁
Hell,I expect you boys didn’t explain to him just who we are.
只要你们跟他讲清楚 他马上就会走
I expect that once you explain things to him,he’ll decide to move on.
对 这地方没有多少牧师可干的活
Yeah,there ain’t much for a preacher to do around here.
牧师 你们让牧师进了卡本河谷
A preacher? You let a preacher into Carbon Canyon?
我们没请他 他和赫尔一起来的
We didn’t invite him. He took up with Hull.
一个牧师有什么不好
What the hell’s wrong with a preacher anyway?
我离开时 那些淘金仔就要放弃了
When I left for Sacramento,those tin pans had all but given up.
他们的精神垮了
Their spirit was nearly broken.
精神垮了人就完了
And a man without spirit is whipped.
可一个牧师能给他们信心
But a preacher,he could give them faith.
见鬼 一盎司信心就足以让他们振作起来
Shit! One ounce of faith,they’ll be dug in deeper than ticks on a hound.
你们 把他用绳子捆起来见我
You boys…. You go throw a rope around that man. You bring him to me.
不不不 不要
No,don’t.
如果我们动硬的 他就成了殉教者 这对我们不利
If we get too rough,we’ll make a martyr out of him. Don’t wanna give them a martyr.
说得对 -你没有得到萨克拉门托的支持吧
That’s true. -You didn’t get no help from Sacramento?
萨克拉门托算个屁
Sacramento ain’t worth moose piss!
他没给咱们签许可证
They didn’t sign the writ,I take it.
不光是这个 有些杂种 老实点
Not only that,some of them bastard– Hold there.
有些杂种想禁止我们用水开采
Some of them bastard politicians wanna do away with hydraulic mining altogether.
他们说破坏土壤
“Raping the land,” they call it.
咱们必须尽快把卡本河谷弄到手
We gotta move on Carbon,and move fast and dig deep.
看现在的形势 这儿的生意 只能再干一两年啦
The way the wind’s blowing,in another couple years,we may be out of business.
把那些淘金仔赶走
And those tin pans have gotta go.
还有那个牧师
And that preacher.
得想个办法对付他
We’ll have to find a way to deal with him.
你结婚时外公外婆高兴吗?
Were Grandma and Grandpa happy when you got married,Ma?
我恐怕他们对结婚没什么选择
I’m afraid they didn’t have a thimbleful of choice in the matter.
他们大吃一惊啦
Were they surprised?
你外公得了麻疹 你外婆喝醉了
Your grandpa took the measles,and your grandma got drunk.
我想他们是大吃了一惊
I suppose you could say it surprised them some.
因为他们觉得你还太小了
Because they thought you weren’t old enough?
你外婆结婚的时候才15岁
Your grandma was 15 when she got married.
不 让他们生气的是 我要嫁人了
No,I think what riled them was who I married.
你嫁给赫尔会幸福吗?
Think you’ll be happy married to Hull?
谁说我要嫁给赫尔
Who says I’m marrying Hull?
赫尔不是挺好的吗?
Hull’s nice enough,isn’t he?

Yes.
他是挺好的
He’s nice.
牧师能结婚吗?
Do preachers get married?
我看没什么不行
I don’t see why not.
我怎么样
How do I look?
你漂亮极了
You look lovely.
你是我最想拥有的
You are the prettiest daughter…
最漂亮的女儿
…I could ever have.
砸手了吗 赫尔?-是块金子
Break your hand there,Hull? -It’s a nugget!
快看哪 多大一块金子
It’s the biggest damn nugget I ever seen.
看看 快看快看
Look here. Look at that.
它多漂亮 和莎拉一样美
Isn’t that beautiful? That’s almost as beautiful as Sarah,huh?
莎拉 梅根
Sarah! Megan! Look!
幸运的家伙 -莎拉 梅根
Yeah,it figures. -Sarah! Megan!
快看
Look!
金子 金子
Hull’s hit pay dirt.
他在那块大石头底下找到的
It come from underneath that boulder. -He found it under the boulder.
太幸运啦 我猜对啦
I was right. You know,I was right.
他足有4盎司 也就是四分之一磅的金子
It must weigh all of 4 ounces. That’s a quarter pound of gold. See that?
快看 -是真的吗?
Look at that. -Is that real?
是真的 你看哪
Real? Just look at it.
赫尔
Come here.
来 我们庆祝一下 -可以进城吗
So how about we celebrate? -Can we go into town?
我看这不是个好主意
I don’t think that’s a very good idea.
这足够你还债的了 对吗?
That would go a long way to clearing your credit.
我看没问题的 把帐还清了还有富余呢
It would,at that. It would clear it and then some.
进趟城吧
Can we,please?
你看呢 -干嘛不
Well,what do you think? -Why not?
咱们和他们一样有权进城
We’ve got as much right in town as the next person.

Come on.
你又要进城吗 巴瑞先生?
You going to town again,Mr. Barret?
是的 一起来吗?
That’s right. You wanna come along?
不 爸爸不让我们倆进城
No,our daddy wouldn’t let us go to town.
今天是个好天气
Sure is a nice day for it,though,huh?
玩得愉快
Have a good time.
你们在这儿等一会儿 我去把钱还给布兰肯希普先生
I’ll be right back. I’ll go and square things with Mr. Blankenship.
帮我照顾女士们 -放心吧
Take care of the ladies. -That won’t be hard.
待会儿我们去喝一杯
We’ll get a soda after I’m done.
看 他来啦
Look.
我去叫赫尔吧 -用不着
I’ll go get Hull. -That’s all right.
没关系
He’ll be fine.
维勒夫人 梅根
Mrs. Wheeler,Megan.
我父亲想见你 牧师
My papa wants to see you,preacher.
他想我-嗯哼
He does,does he?
好吧
All right.
别去 他们不怀好意 -不要紧
Don’t go. I know it’s a trick. -I’ll be all right.
日安
Good day.
他们会伤害他的 -住嘴 梅根
What if they hurt him? -Shut up,Megan.
对不起 对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!