They left for Turnberry on Tuesday.
他们周二就离开去了坦伯利?
They left for Turnberry on Tuesday?
伊丽莎白!
Elizabeth!
你哥哥呢?
Where is your brother?
我发誓我不知道
I swear I don’t know.
我发誓我不知道!
I swear I don’t know!
– 尼尔叔叔! – 我发誓!
– Uncle Neil! – I swear!
– 是你逼我的 尼尔 – 伊丽莎白!
– You forced my hand, Neil. – Elizabeth!
– 我发誓! – 让他走!
– I swear! – Let him go!
– 我发誓我不知道! – 你要做什么?
– I swear I don’t know! – What are they doing?
– 不 求你了 我发誓 – 尼尔叔叔!
– No, please. I swear. – Uncle Neil!
不!不!
No! No!
看着我!
Look at me!
不!不!
No, no! No!
不 住手!
No! Stop!
不!尼尔!
No, Neil!
你丈夫呢?
Where is your husband?
我们不知道
We don’t know.
我们不知道
We don’t know.
拜托你仁慈一点
Please, have mercy.
你父亲是个暴君 你不是
Your father is a tyrant, you are not.
你觉得我软弱吗?
You think me weak?
同情心并不是软弱
Compassion is not weakness.
我拥有我父亲所有的优点 除了一点
I have all the traits my father has, save one:
仁慈
mercy.
弗雷泽
Fraser.
你看起来像是…
You seem like a…
讲理的人
reasonable man.
布鲁斯呢?
Where’s the Bruce?
我真的不知道
I truly don’t know.
把他们两个人都吊起来
Hang them both up
让所有人看到帮助法外之徒布鲁斯的下场
for all to see what becomes of those who support the outlaw Bruce.
把女人都抓去英格兰
Take the women to England,
没收所有土地
seize all his lands.
让他一无所有
Leave him with nothing.
迟点见
See you later.
麦金农大人
Lord Mackinnon.
听传闻说你自己加冕称王了?
I heard a rumor you made yourself king,
而王子为了找你把苏格兰搅得天翻地覆
and the Prince is tearing Scotland apart looking for you.
我是来寻求你的支持的
I’ve come to ask for your support.
我的人和我一起在福尔柯克支持了华♥莱♥士♥
My men and I stood with Wallace at Falkirk.
你当时在哪里?
Where were you then?
福尔柯克不可能赢 你知道的
There was no winning Falkirk. You know that.
我怎么能追随一个从来没有在公开战斗中赢过的人?
How can I follow a man who’s never won an open battle?
就我听说的消息
From what I’ve been told,
你差点就死在梅斯文了
you barely escaped Methven alive.
我们在半夜遭到了偷袭
We were ambushed in the dead of night.
你们有多少人?
How many men have you?
40个
Forty.
我们还在集结
I’m still rounding people up.
祝你们好运 真心祝福
I wish you luck. I truly do.
拜托了劳弗兰!
Come on, Lachlan!
我认识你25年了
I’ve known you for over 25 years.
– 拜托给我们一点士兵… – 安格斯!
– Now just please, give us some people… – Angus!
– 我们是来找你帮忙的 – 你够了吗?
– We’ve come here for your help. – Are you done?
我相信过段时间你会改变想法的
I believe, in time, you’ll change your mind.
我会等着你
And I’ll be waiting.
走吧
Move.
再次见到你们太好了!
Good to see you all again!
哈米什 你还好吗?
Hamish, how you doing?
你还好吗?
How you doing, boy?
亲爱的!
My darling!
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了?
Where the fuck have you been?
你说三周的 这都四个月了!
You said three weeks, it’s been four months!
发生了很多事 亲爱的
Much has happened, my love.
安格斯
Oh, Angus.
也许我一会儿会再见到你
-Maybe I’ll see you later, then. -Sure.
那是罗伯特吗?
Is that Robert?
我们的新国王
Our new king.

Aye.
陛下 欢迎你
Welcome, Your Majesty.
很高兴再次见到你 安妮
It’s good to see you again, Aine.
来吧!暖暖身子 吃点东西
Come! Let’s get you warm and fed.
♪ There is ♪
♪ A blackbird ♪
♪ Sits on yon tree ♪
♪ Some say ♪
♪ It is blind ♪
♪ And it ♪
♪ Cannae see ♪
一个人打马
One man to down the horse.
一个人把敌人打下马
And one man to remove the knight.
然后杀掉他
And then to kill him.
弱点在腋下
Weak spots under the arm,
颈部、站起来 还有腹股沟这里
the neck… On your feet. And in the groin.
如果你再接近我女儿
You go near my daughter again,
我会把你的蛋蛋割下来钓鱼
I’ll cut them off and use them as bait.
清楚了吗?
Are we clear?
你干什么 杂种?
What you doing, you bastard?
– 我踢死你的屁♥股♥ 道格拉斯 – 你尝起来甜甜的
– I’ll kick your bloody arse, Douglas, eh? – You taste sweeter!
你觉得好玩吗?
You think that’s bloody funny?
好了 下一个是谁?
Right. Who’s next?
感谢上帝
Thank goodness.
我会带女孩去修道院接受宗教训练
I’m to take the girl to our convent for religious training.
只带女孩
Only the girl.

Oh.
是不是很棒?
Isn’t that wonderful?
修女们想要照顾你
The sisters want to look after you.
他们会把你照顾得非常好
And they are gonna take such good care of you.
来吧 孩子
Come, child.
你一起来吗?
Are you coming?

No.
不 但是
No, but…
我们很快就都能回家了
we’ll all be home again soon.
我敢肯定
I’m certain of it.
还有父亲?
And Father?
是的
Mm-hmm.
来吧
Come on. Come here.
– 不 – 快去吧 玛乔丽
– No. – Come on, Marjorie.
不要添麻烦
Please, don’t make this hard.
不 我不想走!不!
No, I don’t want to go! No!
玛乔丽 我很快会去看你的 我保证
Marjorie, I’ll see you soon. I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
– 我爱你 – 不 我要回去
– No, I want to go back! – I love you.
– 你不会有事的 – 放手
– You’ll be fine. – Let go!
不 伊丽莎白!
No. Elizabeth!
放开我!伊丽莎白!
Let go of me! Elizabeth!
陛下
Your Grace.
是安格斯的另一个女儿
Angus’s other daughter.
他来了
Oh, here he comes.
这下有趣了
This could get interesting.
基尔德鲁米沦陷了
Kildrummy’s fallen.
每个人都被屠♥杀♥了
Every man massacred.
你弟弟被绞死、开膛破肚并分尸
Your brother was hanged, drawn and quartered.
我的妻子和女儿呢?
My wife? My daughter?
她们都还活着
They’re both alive.
被王子俘虏了
Taken by the Prince.
我们必须得回去
We have to go back.
你想当国王
You wanted to be king.
你现在是国王了
Well, you’re king now.
这就是你要付出的代价
This is the price you pay.
只有你活下去我们才能赢
We only win if you survive.
想复仇吗?
Thinking about revenge?
我明白你的感受
I know the feeling.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!