Douglas!
道格拉斯!
Douglas!
罗伯特!
Douglas!
撤退!撤退!
Retreat! Pull back!
约翰!
John!
走啊!
Go! Go!
快走 带他逃走!
Move! Get him out of here!
快跑!
Go! Run!
布鲁斯不在这里!
Bruce isn’t here!
杀死所有俘虏
Kill all the prisoners.
让苏格兰人看看效忠他们的新“国王”是什么下场
Let the Scots see what comes of pledging fealty to their new “king.”
跪下!
On your knees!
阿索尔怎么处理?
What about Atholl?
他是个伯爵
He is an earl.
把他押去伦敦
Take him to London.
你个杂种 华伦思
You bastard, Valence.
国王会判他叛国 绞死他
The king will hang him for treason.
珀西 放话出去
And, Percy, spread word.
领我们找到罗伯特·布鲁斯的人♥大♥大有赏
Gold to those who lead us to Robert the Bruce.
也许你应该给他们说几句
Perhaps you should say a few words to the men.
说什么?
And say what?
让他们坐上马
Let’s get these men on the horses.
约翰 你受伤了 邓肯 你过来
John, you’re hurt. Here, Duncan. Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以去我的家乡艾拉岛
We can go to Islay, to my home.
很偏远 没人会想到去那里追捕你
It’s so remote, no one will think to look for you there.
我们可以在岛上募兵 补足人马
We can enlist the islanders. Replenish our ranks.
罗伯特?
Robert?
你怎么想?
What do you think?
我们别无选择 不是吗?
We don’t have a choice, do we?
只剩50个人要对抗全世界最强大的军队
Fifty men to fight the strongest army in the world.
罗伯特!
Robert!
麦克杜格尔大人
Lord MacDougall.
你是来加入我们的吗?
Have you come to join us?
我们为什么会想要加入你们?
And why would we be wanting to do that?
不用再给爱德华交税了
No more taxes for Edward’s pocket.
不用为无意义的战争惨死了
No more good men dying in wars not of their making.
我们可以将苏格兰团结起来
We can unite Scotland.
把苏格兰赢回来
We could win her back.
你胆子挺大的 布鲁斯 这我承认
You’ve got nerve, Bruce, I’ll give you that.
康明是我的堂弟
Comyn was my cousin.
你不是我们的国王
You’re no king of ours.
弗雷泽大人 我们把王后带来了
Lord Fraser, we bring the Queen.
王后陛下
Your Majesty.
随我来
Follow me.
欢迎来到基尔德鲁米
Welcome to Kildrummy.
玛乔丽 你知道吗?你妈妈是在这里长大的
You know, Marjorie, your mother grew up here.
你可以睡她的房♥间
You can have her bedroom.
女士
My lady.
烧光!
Hang the bastards!
支持罗伯特·布鲁斯就是这个下场!
This is what you get for supporting Robert the Bruce!
往南去会撞上华伦思的军队
We go south, we run into Valence’s men.
往北会回到麦克杜格尔的土地上
And north, we go back into MacDougall land.
如果乘这些船穿过这个湖
If we take the boats across this loch,
那座山的另一边就是艾拉岛了
the other side of that hill is the coast to Islay.
理论上说这是个很好的主意 道格拉斯
Ah, it’s a wonderful idea in theory, Douglas,
但船都是破的
but there’s more hole than boat.
这艘船没问题
This boat’s good.
我们不能把马给留下
We can’t leave the horses.
我们不需要马 我们需要士兵
We don’t need horses, we need men.
尤文 尽量收集必需品
Euan, gather provisions as you can.
詹姆斯 把马放归森林
James, put the horses in the forest.
亚历山大 你跟我来
Alexander, you come with me.
往那艘船上尽可能多装人
We need as many men on that boat as we can.
– 哈米什 约翰 – 现在就把马放归森林!
– Hamish, John. – Horses in the forest now!
走吧
Let’s go.
我们会回来接你们的
We’ll be back for you.
留下马 跟我进森林
Lead the horses and follow me into the woods.
好样的亚历山大 一会儿见
Good man, Alex. See you soon.
不值得 陛下 太小了
Not worth it, Your Majesty. It’s too small.
安格斯!
Angus!
快看!麦克杜格尔的人!
Look! MacDougalls!
快上船!
麦克杜格尔的人!
MacDougall!
– 快上船! – 麦克杜格尔!
– Into the boats! – MacDougall!
麦克杜格尔!
MacDougall!
绝不手软!
Bruce’s men!
守住!
Hold the line!
去死吧 布鲁斯家的杂种!
Die, you Bruce bastard!
– 快上船! – 快点!
– To the boat! – Quickly!
上船!快上船!
Go! Into the boat!
快上船来!
Get on the boat!
抓住我
Take my hand.
快来 我抓住你了
Come here. I’ve got you.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
亚历山大?
Alex?
不!不!
No! No!
亚历山大!
Alex!
不!
No!
不!
No!
亚历山大
尤文 我们需要空间!
Euan, we need the space, boy!
我们需要腾地方出来!
We need the space!
对不起了弟弟
I’m sorry, boy.
快上来!
Come on board!
布鲁斯 快回来!
Douglas! Come here!
上来!
Get on!
– 快划! – 快划!
-Row! -Row!
赶紧划!
Come on! Row!
华伦思
Valence.
你没有等我
You failed to wait for me.
你在半夜进攻 占尽了优势
You attacked by night, you had the upper hand,
你本有突袭这个优势 却没抓到他
you had the element of surprise, and yet you lost him.
战役获胜了
The battle was a success.
我们无情地打垮了他们
We crushed them mercilessly.
只有少数人逃跑
A few managed to escape.
包括布鲁斯一家人!
Including the Bruce!
你的目标 我们的目标
Your aim, our aim,
是抓住他 但你失败了!
was to capture him, and you failed!
我的侦察兵正在搜寻他们 殿下
My scouts are searching for him, Your Highness.
并且已经悬赏
And a reward has been offered.
如果找不到他就拿你是问
It will be your head if he’s not found.
– 巴肯大人 – 殿下
– Lord Buchan. – Your Highness.
有布鲁斯的消息吗?
You bring news of the Bruce?
没有 殿下 有他的妻女的消息
No, Your Highness, his wife and child.
玛乔丽 我们骑马骑了好多天了
Marjorie, we’ve been riding horses for days.
你还没累吗?
Are you not tired yet?
没有
No.
英格兰的士兵来了 我们现在就得走
English soldiers approaching, we have to go now.
躲进树林里 我会带人马过去 快走!
Get to the trees, I’ll send horses and men. Go.
弗雷泽大人!
Lord Fraser!
我们知道你藏了布鲁斯的妻女
We know you have the Bruce’s wife and child.
把她们交出来 我就留你城♥堡♥不毁
Hand them over and I spare the castle!
拉弓!
Draw!
他们不在这里 尊敬的殿下
They are not here, Your Royal Highness.
放箭!
Loose!
没必要把我们给烧毁
There’s no need to burn us down.
我会打开城门
I will open the gate.
尼尔 罗伯特呢?
Neil, where’s Robert?
殿下 我不知道
Your Highness, I don’t know.
他的妻女呢?
Where are his wife and daughter?
他们周二就离开去了坦伯利