The crown worn by every Scottish king
都被英格兰国王窃取
has been stolen by the English King.
我们古老的加冕石也已被窃取
So, too, our ancient coronation stone
但苏格兰还有一些金子
and yet remains in Scotland a little gold
和优秀的工匠
and good men to work it.
王冠有了
We have a crown.
有国王来戴王冠
We have a king to wear it.
赞美上帝
Praise be to God.
我将你
I inaugurate you,
罗伯特·布鲁斯
Robert Bruce,
罗伯特·布鲁斯之子
son of Robert Bruce,
罗伯特·布鲁斯之子
son of Robert Bruce,
伊莎贝尔·亨廷顿之子
son of Isabella Huntingdon,
大卫之女
daughter of David,
亨廷顿伯爵
Earl of Huntingdon,
亨利·亨廷顿伯爵之子
son of Henry, Earl of Huntingdon,
大卫之子
son of David,
加冕为苏格兰人之王
King of Scots.
上帝保佑苏格兰人之王
God bless the King of Scots.
上帝保佑苏格兰人之王
God bless the King of Scots.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我戴上的这个冠冕
I wear this crown
象征着我服务苏格兰人的职责
as a symbol of my duty to serve the Scottish people.
我的头衔是苏格兰人之王
My title is King of Scots.
不是苏格兰国土
Not of the land,
而是苏格兰人
but of the people.
以这些天鹅起誓
By these swans,
我发誓要复仇…
I vow to avenge…
这个以谋杀侮辱上帝的人!
this murderous insult to God!
我在此宣誓 我誓死效忠
I hereby pledge my undying fealty
罗伯特·布鲁斯 苏格兰人之王
to Robert Bruce, King of Scots.
谢谢你 大人
Thank you, my lord.
你的手像石头一般
Scrymgeour, you have hands like rocks.
这是我的爪子 我父亲是头熊
These are paws. My father was a bear.
我也在此誓死效忠于您
I, too, pledge my undying fealty.
华伦思的人在珀斯开始集结了
Valence’s men are assembling in Perth.
现在真正的考验开始了
And now the real test begins.
是的
Aye…
陛下
Your Majesty.
你加入我们很明智
You were wise to join us.
那个谋杀犯才不是我的国王
That murderer is no king of mine.
很快他就当不了国王了
Nor anyone’s much longer.
王子和他的队伍在赶来的路上
The Prince and his envoy are on their way,
不再受骑士精神的束缚
unbound by the shackles of chivalry.
他们已经扬起了龙旗
They’re flying the dragon banner.
作为苏格兰人之王 我代表我们的主♥权♥国家发言
As King of Scots, I speak for our sovereign nation.
我要求你归还我们在珀斯的城♥堡♥
I demand that you return our castle at Perth.
我要求你回到你的祖国去
I demand that you return to your homeland.
“苏格兰人之王”
“King of Scots.”
你谋杀了我的姐夫
You murdered my brother-in-law
让我的姐姐守了寡
and made my sister a widow.
我很期待与你开战
I look forward to this fight.
我们可以通过一对一较量解决这次的纷争
We can resolve this conflict by fighting one-on-one.
现在
Now.
我接受
I accept.
但今天是礼拜日
But today is a Sunday.
我知道你不尊重宗教的神圣 但我尊重
I know you don’t much respect holy matters, but I do.
那就明天
Tomorrow then.
那就明天
Tomorrow then.
这不是我们的计划 罗伯特
That wasn’t the plan, Robert.
他是个野兽
The man’s a bloody beast.
你确定这是个好主意吗?
Are you sure this is a good idea?
我有把握
I can handle myself.
如果他杀了你怎么办?
And what happens if he kills you?
你不应该等王子来吗?
Shouldn’t you wait for the Prince?
举了龙旗 王子的作用就已经达到了
The Prince has served his purpose by raising the dragon banner.
你确定这是个好主意吗?
Are you sure that’s a good idea?
国王已经下了明确的命令 毫不手软
The King has made it clear that we must do whatever it takes.
我们对付的是法外之徒
We are dealing with outlaws, man.
他们没有人♥权♥
They have no rights.
你又想把钱都赢走吗 阿齐博德?
Trying to take everyone’s money again, Archibald?
你想玩一盘掷距骨游戏吗 陛下?
You fancy a game of knucklebone, Sire?
晚点再说吧 仁慈一点
Perhaps later. Go easy on them.
你个混♥蛋♥
You arsehole.
你拿到了吗 德鲁?
Did you get them, Drew?
是的 陛下
Yes, Sire.
很好
Good man.
我找不到像样的酒杯
I couldn’t find any decent goblets.
– 看来也没有像样的酒 – 没错
– Nor any decent wine. – No.
唉 我们只是短暂的国王和王后
Alas, we are but King and Queen of the May.
明天到来 我们就得交出我们的王冠
And tomorrow will come to strip us of our crowns.

No.
我们有太多事要做 不会让这种事情发生
We have too much work to do to let that happen now.
我们?
“We”?
我们
We.
羊在牧场上
♪ The sheep is in the meadow ♪
牛在玉米田
♪ And the kye is in the corn ♪
长长地躺在床上
♪ Thou’s ower lang in thy bed ♪
早上英俊
♪ Bonny at morn ♪
夜里聪明
♪ Canny at night ♪
早上英俊
♪ Bonny at morn ♪
长长地躺在床上
♪ Thou’s ower lang in thy bed ♪
早上英俊
♪ Bonny at morn ♪
如果我明天战死…
If I die tomorrow…
不 不要说这些…
No. I won’t speak of it…
如果我明天战死
If I die tomorrow…
请你与你和玛乔丽相依为命
you are Marjorie’s and she is yours.
不得不做的事情 就去做
Do whatever you must.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
怎么了?罗伯特?
What is it? Robert?
埋伏!
Ambush!
躲开!趴下!
Get down!
快来!
Now, come!
玛乔丽 醒醒!
Marjorie, up.
– 出什么事了? – 起来 走
– What’s happening? – Up. Go.
快走!趴下!
Go! Get down!
– 玛乔丽 抓紧我 – 趴下!
– Marjorie, hold on. – Down!
– 尼尔!快走! – 我跟你一起 罗伯特
– Neil! Now, go! – I’m with you, Robert.
带他们到马那边去 快去!
Take them to the horses, go!
射!
Loose!
玛乔丽快跑!快跑起来!
Marjorie, run! Come on, I need you to run!
马!备马!
Horses! Prepare the horses!
步兵
Foot soldiers.
阿索尔的士兵们跟我来!
Atholl men, on me!
来吧杂种!
Come on, you bastards!
带他们去基尔德鲁米 弗雷泽大人是我的朋友
Take them to Kildrummy. Lord Fraser’s a friend.
别担心哥哥 他们跟着我不会有事的
Don’t worry, brother. They’ll be safe with me.
快走
Come on.
弗雷泽大人会带你们去法国
Lord Fraser will take you to France.
我想要你带我走
I want you to take me.

No.
我会去那边找你 行吗?
I’ll meet you there, okay?
– 求求你带我们去 父亲 – 勇敢一点 我爱你
-You take us. Daddy, please. -Be brave. I love you.
– 来吧玛乔丽 放手 – 照顾好彼此
– Come on, Marjorie, let’s go. – Look after each other.
– 玛乔丽 – 你带我们去!
– No! You can come! – Marjorie.
– 快 – 我会去找你的
– Come. Quickly. – I’ll come find you.
爹!
Daddy!
冲啊!
Charge!
布鲁斯!
Bruce! Ahhh!
记住道格拉斯这个名字!
Remember the name Douglas!
道格拉斯!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!