I’m saying we need to set aside our rivalry
一起赢回我们的国家
and win back our country.
然后再决定王冠由谁来戴
Then we can decide who wears the crown.
我们决定
Us.
不是爱德华
Not Edward.
约翰 我们联合起来可以起兵两万人
John, between us, we could raise 20,000 men.
我们有机会赢
We could have a fighting chance.
不会成功的
It’ll never work.
人♥民♥已经厌倦了战争和痛苦
The people are tired of war and suffering.
华♥莱♥士♥被折磨、被屠♥杀♥
Wallace was tortured and slaughtered.
人♥民♥没有厌倦
The people aren’t tired,
他们急切地需要正义
they are desperate for justice.
华♥莱♥士♥咎由自取
Wallace got what he deserved.
他不是一个人 他是一个想法
He wasn’t a man, he was an idea.
一个破坏性的、危险的想法
A destructive and dangerous idea.
几乎和你提议的想法一样危险
Almost as dangerous as the idea you’re proposing.
你们布鲁斯家的人都一样
You Bruces are all the same.
– 约翰 – 你不值得领导我们的国家
-John… -You’re not worthy of our country.
我发誓我会竭尽所能
And I swear I’ll do whatever it takes
让你远离国王的位置
to keep you from being its king.
等我向爱德华解释了
And once I explain to Edward
你偷偷摸摸给我的这封信的内涵
the meaning of your furtive letter to me,
他会把你给绞死
he’ll place a noose over your head…
给我戴上苏格兰王冠
and Scotland’s crown upon mine.
他会背叛你的 你别无选择 罗伯特
He was going to betray you. You had no other choice, Robert.
我们必须告诉兰波顿
We have to tell Lamberton.
我现在是个被诅咒的人了
I’m a damned man now.
有罗伯特 我们至少还有一线希望
With Robert, at least we stand a chance.
需要将他逐出教会
He needs to be excommunicated,
教皇肯定会这么要求
as the Pope will surely demand.
那我们呢?
Where would that leave us?
如果我们现在将他驱逐
If we disown him now,
我们就要听凭爱德华的摆布了
we remain at the mercy of Edward.
苏格兰教廷的生死存亡命悬一线!
The survival of the Scottish church is at stake.
这一点毫无疑问
No one is arguing that,
但你想要我们
but you are asking us
支持一个谋杀犯
to support a murderer.
答案非常明显了 不是吗?
The answer is clear, is it not?
你会忏悔
You will confess.
我会赦免你谋杀约翰·康明之罪
And I will absolve you for the murder of John Comyn.
只要你宣誓支持教会
If you vow to support the Church,
我们会支持你加冕成为我们的国王
we will support your inauguration as our king.
必须尽快在斯昆完成加冕
It must be done quickly. In Scone.
斯昆可能会很危险
Scone may be dangerous.
就在英格兰部队驻扎的珀斯附近
It’s next to the English garrison at Perth.
人们必须看到你在斯昆加冕
For the people, it must be Scone.
这样才正统合法
We need legitimacy,
尤其是在这个时候
particularly now.
那就去斯昆吧
Scone it is.
(英格兰 伦敦)
(法外之徒威廉·华♥莱♥士♥)
苏格兰烦死人了!
I am so sick of Scotland!
在圣地杀害对手
Slaying his rival on sacred ground.
他疯了!
It’s lunacy!
我知道他讨厌约翰·康明
I knew he detested John Comyn,
但我没想到他会做这种事
but I never thought he’d go this far.
他会自称为王
He’ll have himself crowned king
在教皇将他逐出教会之前
before the Pope can excommunicate him.
国王?
King?
罗伯特?你觉得他有这个胆子?
Robert? You think he would dare?
是的
Yes.
让我负责这件事
Put me in charge of this.
我知道你觉得我无能 父亲
I know you think me incompetent, Father,
但我会成为国王…
but I am to be king…
有朝一日 让这次作为对我的考验
one day. Let this be a test.
你打算怎么做 儿子?
What would you do, son?
我会举起龙旗 父亲
I would raise the dragon, Father.
给华伦思传话
Get word to Valence.
将罗伯特·布鲁斯定为法外之徒
Robert the Bruce to be declared an outlaw.
任何收留他及他部下的人
Any man or woman who would give shelter to him or any of his ranks
不需审判 立即处死
to be executed without trial.
我的儿子将举起龙旗
My son will raise the dragon banner.
骑士精神不再适用
The codes of chivalry are ended.
绝不仁慈
There will be no quarter.
你的鲁莽会让我们所有人丧命!
Your recklessness is going to get us all killed!
如果我们团结起来就不会
Not if we stand side by side.
主教赦免了他
The bishops absolved him.
你肯定也可以的
Surely you can do the same.
没有那么简单
It’s not as simple as that.
有什么困难的?
Why is it not as simple as that?
因为我们承诺了人♥民♥和平!
Because we promised our people peace!
我们一早就不应该投降
We should never have surrendered.
我们别无选择 因为没人领导我们
We had no choice because we had no one to lead us.
也许现在有人领导了
Perhaps now we do.
康明家族和贝里奥家族肯定咽不下这口气
The Comyns and the Balliols will never swallow that.
贝里奥家族已经有过机会了
The Balliols have had their chance.
– 想想你们在做什么 – 改变的时候到了
– Think about what you’re doing here. – It’s time for change.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
他不会被原谅的
He will not be forgiven.
罗伯特 我支持你
Robert… I’m with you.
我也是
As am I.
快点!
Hurry yourself. Come on!
去斯昆的路上我们一定要小心
We must be careful on the road to Scone.
现在我们到处都是敌人
We have enemies on all sides now.
我很抱歉
I am sorry…
把你卷进来
for bringing you into this.
我理解
I understand.
我知道自己的职责
And I know my duty.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会一直陪伴着你
I’ll be with you the whole time.
可以吗?
Can we?
拜托了 能不能带上它?
Please, can we take him?
抱歉 不能带
We can’t. I’m sorry.
– 西莫斯会好好照顾它的 – 拜托了?
-Seamus here will take good care of him. -Please.
我们出发吧
Let’s move out.
停车!前方有危险
Halt! Rider ahead.
做好准备
Just be ready.
你有什么事?
What is your business?
停下
Halt.
我叫你停下
I said halt!
大人
My Lord,
我是詹姆斯 是道格拉斯代尔的威廉·道格拉斯之子
I am James, son of William Douglas of Douglasdale.
我能在你身上看到你父亲的影子
I recognize your father in you.
我想效忠于你 做你的守卫者
I’ve come to pledge myself to you as your defender.
他可能是个间谍
He could be a spy,
可能是康明斯的人 甚至是爱德华的人
loyal to Comyn, perhaps, or even Edward.
你想要什么?
What is it you actually want?
我想要爱德华从我父亲和我那里偷取的东西
I want what Edward stole from my father and me.
我想要回我的土地
I want my land back.
我想要回我的美名
I want my name back.
你若成全我
Now, you give me that,
我会永远忠诚于你
I will be loyal to you forever.
我在圣坛上杀死了约翰·康明
I killed John Comyn at the altar.
你需要了解你想要效忠的人
You should know the man to whom you’re offering loyalty.
你是个好人吗?
Are you a good man?
我试着做好人
I’m trying to be.
那就足够了
That’s good enough for me.
那我们真是走运了
Oh, aren’t we fortunate.
你可以去后面把守
You can bring up the rear.
这是你最后一次打不还手
Let this blow be the last you receive unanswered.
下一位
Next.
每一任苏格兰国王戴过的王冠

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!