No!
对你而言这船比你的朋友更有价值吗
Is the boat worth more to you than yourfriends?
他已经死了
He’s dead!
扎克已经死了
Zach’s dead!
蜜雪儿已经死了
Michelle’s dead!
但是你仍然保有你的船 对吧
But you still got your boat, right?
喔 对 我很抱歉
Oh, yeah, I’m sorry.
这是游艇
It’s a yacht!
这是一艘他妈的游艇 不是吗
It’s a fucking yacht, isn’t it?

No!
这是一艘他妈的游艇
It’s a fucking yacht!
这是一艘他妈的游艇
It’s a fucking yacht!
他妈的游艇
Fucking yacht!
住口
Stop it!
你站在他那边
You’re on his side.
不 不 当然不是
No, no! Ofcourse not.
对我来说就是看起来的那个样子
That’s what it looks like to me.
所有他干过的每一件事吗
After everything he’s done?
老火总是烧不尽的 对吧
Old fires always burn, right?
詹姆斯 我只是
James–I’m just–
我只是担心你罢了
I’m just worried about you.
最有可能成功的人士
Most likely to succeed.
我在我们大四那年 被选为”最有可能成功的人士”
I was voted “most likely to succeed” our senior year.
你们大家还记得那件事吗
You guys remember that?

Dan…
我并不希望扎克去损害它 我
I didn’t want Zach to hurt it, I–
我不可能让他去损害它 因为
I couldn’t let him hurt it because–
因为它不是我的
Because it isn’t mine.
这船
The boat–
这不是 这不是我的船
This isn’t–This isn’t my boat,
这不是我过的日子
This isn’t my life.
我不可能
I couldn’t–
我不可能去租像这样的东西 更不必说是买♥♥了
I couldn’t rent something like this, let alone buy it.
什么
What?
我没有 我没有对任何人颠倒任何事情
I don’t–I don’t invest anything for anybody.
我是个骗子 我是个
I’m a fraud. I’m a–
我是只邮务室里的猴子
I’m a monkey in a mailroom.
我是个跑腿的小弟 我是个无关紧要的小人物
I’m an errand boy. I’m nothing.
我跟蜜雪儿说我是个百万富翁
I told Michelle I was a millionaire.
我跟蜜雪儿说过好百次同样的话
I told a hundred Michelles the same thing.
我穿着我两千块的套装走进他们的酒吧
I walk into their bars in my $2,000 suit
并且口袋里还有张我老板游艇的照片 然后我
with a picture of my boss’ yacht in my pocket, and I–
我答应带他们航行遨游这世界
I promise to sail them around the world,
而他们总是相信我所说的
and they always believe me.
你相信过我
You believed me.
还有只要一次 就一次
And for once, just once…
我想相信我自己
I wanted to believe it myself.
我 我很 我很抱歉
I–I’m–I’m so sorry.

No!
老天爷 我害死了他
Jesus Christ, I killed him.
我害死了他们
I killed them.
喔 天啊 这全都是我的错
Oh, God, it’s all my fault.
我爱他但我从来都没有机会跟他说
I loved him and I never got to tell him.
他知道 他知道
He knew. He knew.
让他走吧
Let him go.
不 不
No, no!
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 不
God, no!
大伙们 你们认为我们永远 都得要彼此了解吗
Guys, do you thinkwe’re going to know each otherforever?
莎拉还在睡吗
Is Sarah still asleep?
我想是的
I think so.
她很快地就会醒过来 是不是
She’ll be getting up pretty soon, won’t she?
有可能
Probably.
到那时我们就会回到甲板上了
We’ll be back on board by then.
在我睡前我会查看她的
I’ll check on her before I go to bed.
好的
Okay.
她是一位好女孩 不是吗
She’s a good girl, isn’t she?
就跟她妈妈一样
Just like her mom.
我想我得
I think I’m gonna–
我得离开一下下 去游个泳
I’m gonna go for a little…swim.
去看看我能否可以把它给弄回岸上
To see if I can make it backto shore.
太远了
It’s too far.
也许是这样 也许不是
Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t.
我可不想踩水踩到死 老兄
I’m not gonna die treading water, man.
那可不是我
That’sjust not me.
是詹姆斯 他刚刚
It’s James, he’sjust–
他脑袋上有股压力 爱咪
There’s pressure on his brain, Amy.

Just–
待会见
See you soon.
你可以的
You’re gonna make it.
嗯 你也一样
Yeah, so are you.
好的 小心点 好吗
Okay. Take care, okay?
当我离开时你照顾他们 好吗
You look afterthem while I’m gone, yeah?
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
那么祝我好运吧
Wish me luckthen.
你不会需要的
You won’t need it.
莎拉
Sarah!
宝贝女孩
Baby girl!
莎拉
Sarah–
你听得到我吗 我在这里
Can you hear me? I’m here.
你妈咪在这里 我 你可以听到我吗
Your mommy’s here, I–can you hear me?
求你不要哭了 你听到我了吗
Please stop crying, you hear me?
我在这里 我只是 我没办法
I’m here, I just–I can’t–
我想我听到莎拉在哭
I thought I heard Sarah crying.
她饿坏了
She’s hungry.
你怎么
How are you–
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我完全没事
I’m all right.

Dan?
我的腿没法再动一步了
I can’t move my legs anymore.
你船上那边的方形缺口
The square cut on the side ofyour boat.
他刚刚试着把我们弄离开这里
He wasjust trying to get us out of here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我 我想要
I–I want–
试着找到刀子
Try to find the knife.
你知道我们已经飘了多远了
Do you know howfarwe’ve drifted?
我得 我得做些什么
I got–I gotta do something.

No.
不是你 是我
You don’t. I do.
我会找到的
I’ll find it.
好的
Okay.
詹姆斯
James.
我觉得好累
I feel tired.
真的很累
Really tired.
我的头在痛
My head hurts.
我想我要睡着了 好吗
I think I’m gonna go to bed, all right?
还先不要睡着
Don’t go to sleep yet.
你等我不要睡着 好吗
You wait up for me, okay?
你保持清醒
You stay awake.
一定
Sure.
好的
Okay.
非常的一定
Pretty sure…
不管哪一天我都不睡等着你的
I’ll wait up for you any day.
好的
Okay.

Yeah.

Yeah.
不要哭
Don’t cry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不要哭
Don’t cry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!