在那里
There it is!
鲨鱼 我知道那是鲨鱼
A shark! I know it’s a shark!
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
冷静点 好吗
Just calm down, okay?
你认为呢
What do you see?
也许我们应该用脚踢
Maybe we should kick our legs–
把它吓跑
Scare it away.
或是叫它滚开
Or piss it off!
好了 没有人在流血
All right, nobody’s bleeding.
所以不是鲨鱼
It ain’t a shark.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我们仍然在这 不是吗
We’re still here, aren’t we?
没错 那就是问题所在 丹
Yeah, that’s the problem, Dan.
我没想过这个
I didn’t plan for this.
不会吧
No shit.
你没有做一些飞行前的检查 像飞行员
Don’t you do some sort of pre-flight check, like a pilot–
有一些紧急应变计画
Have some sort of emergency backup plans?
很明显地没有
Obviously not.
那不是标准作业吗
Isn’t that standard?

Hey…
有哪位挂掉了 并且让你变成他妈的尼莫船长
Who died and made you captain fucking Nemo?
你两个都没注意到
You didn’t notice either.
你根本就没有做
None ofyou did.
这是你的船 丹
It’s your boat, Dan,
不是我的
not mine.
如果不是因为你的话 丹 爱咪应该会在那上面
If it weren’t for you, Dan, Amy would be up there,
并且我们现在也不在待在这里
and we wouldn’t be here right now.
听好
Look…
我说过对不起 好吗
I said I was sorry, okay?
我应该有检查过的
I should have checked.
我应该有检查过的
I should have checked.
我应该有检查过的
I should have checked!
你要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我当时没有想到 我犯了个错误
I didn’t think. I made a mistake!
你在船上花了数百万 但是你却没有想到
You spend millions on a boat, but you don’t think?
我需要一些空间
I need some space.
嗯 真是好样
Well, that’s great!
我们这外面有着一大堆 老天
We got loads of it out here, man!
你是马盖先
You’re MacGyver.
为什么你就不能有些建树
Why don’t you build something?
对啦 为什么不在你屁♥股♥里拉台七四七出来
Yeah. Why not pull a 747 out ofyour ass
并且把我们全部都载离开这
and fly us all out of here?
一定有什么法子 因为莎拉还在那上面
There has to be a way, ’cause Sarah’s still up there.
我发冷了
I feel cold.
我没办法再动我的腿了
I can’t move my legs anymore.
喔啊 喔啊
Whoa! Whoa!
求求你 求求你
Please! Please!
救命
Help!
听好
Listen!
你给我一分钟
You give me a minute?
我需要些时间思考
I need some time to think.
老天
Jesus!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
蜜雪儿 你在干什么
Michelle, what are you doing?
我只是在试着漂浮
I’m just trying to stay afloat!
为什么她拿那件夹克
Why does she get thejacket?
我也需要
I need it, too!
住手
Stop it!
我们可以 我们可以一块共用
We can– We can share it!
蜜雪儿
Michelle!
把自己抓好
Get ahold ofyourself!
这是什么
What is this?
最好的朋友永远黏在一块
Best friends sticktogetherforever?
我也是人啊
I’m a person, too.
我只是不想死在这
I just don’t want to die out here!
我不 我不想死
I don’t–I don’t want to die!
我不想死
I don’t want to die!
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay!
没事了 好了
It’s okay. Come on.
我没办法 好了
I can’t! Come on!
现在没事了 相信我
It’s fine. Trust me.
好了 蜜雪儿 相信我
Come on, Michelle. Trust me.
好了
Okay.
现在吸气
Now breathe.
跟着我吸气 好吗
Breathe with me, okay?
吸气
Breathe.
做得很好
There you go.
做得很好 瞧
There you go, see?
瞧 你会没事的
See, you’re gonna be fine.
相信我
Trust me.
好了 现在 我要你吸气 蜜雪儿
Okay, now, I want you to breathe, Michelle.
吸气就是了
Just breathe.
跟着我一块吸气
Breathe with me.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
你做得很好
There you go.
神啊
Our father,
天堂的神啊
Who art in heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Hallowed be thy name…
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
愿你的旨意行在地上如同行在天上
On Earth as it is in Heaven…
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
Give us this day our daily bread…
并且免我们的债
And forgive us ourtrespasses,
如同我们免了人的债
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
并且不叫我们预见试探
And lead us not into temptation…
救我们脱离凶 凶恶
But deliver us from ev–evil.
因为这些都是你的
For thine…
国度
Is the kingdom…
权炳
The power…
荣耀
And the glory.
阿门
Amen.
吸慢点 蜜雪儿
Save your breath, Michelle.
伸手去要是不会让你损失什么的
It doesn’t hurt to ask.
是啊
Yeah.
会去祈神赐福的是那些别无所求的人
Blessed are those who askfor nothing…
因为他们永远都不会失望
Forthey shall never be disappointed.
什么
What?
祂每天让几百万的人死去
He lets millions of people die every day.
孩童们逝世
Children die.
是什么让你会认为祂会解救我们
What makes you think he’s gonna save us?
嗯 我不是虔诚的教♥徒♥
Well, I ain’t no saint…
但是我会认为有些东西
But I’d like to think that there’s something–
有着某种更伟大的东西在那 我不知道
Something bigger out there– I don’t know.
因为如果没有的话
Because ifthere isn’t…
我们全部都会完蛋
we’re all fucked.
母亲为了她们的孩子们而把车子给抬了起来
Mothers lift cars offtheir children
当他们发生意外的时候
when they get into an accident.
还有有些人 他们在疾病的末期时治愈了自己
And people, they cure themselves ofterminal illness.
这些都发生了 好吗
It happens, okay?
也许这也会在我们身上发生
Maybe it can happen to us.
这是一定要的
It has to happen!
我他妈的冷死了
I’m so fucking cold!
我的手完全麻木了
My hands are totally numb.
“水啊 到处都是水
“Water, water everywhere, and…
却没有一滴能喝” (英国诗人柯利芝-古舟子咏)
not a drop to drink.”
一个七十五步远的讨海人的梦遗
A 75-foot nautical wet dream.
该死
Shit!
我真幸运
Lucky me.
我才正要去巴哈马说 老天
I’m just going to the Bahamas, man!
我口好渴
I’m so thirsty.
其他的船很有可能 待会或晚点就会从旁边经过的
Boats are bound to come by sooner or later.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!