那她是怎么回事
What’s wrong with her?
她会没事吗
Is she gonna be all right?
你会没事的 爱咪 我们会把你弄离开这的
You’re gonna be okay, Amy. We’re gonna get you out.
梯子在哪
Where’s the ladder?
梯子在哪 梯子
Where’s the ladder? The ladder?
应该在
Should be…
该死的梯子在哪 丹
Where’s the fucking ladder, Dan?
我想它在另外一边
I think it’s on the other side.
它不在另外一边
It’s not on the other side.
就是在后面
Orthe back.
没看到该死的梯子
There’s no fucking ladder.
我们走并且帮我上去
Get out and help me up.
随时都行
Any second.
我们会把你弄回船上的
We’re gonna get you back in the boat.
真的马上
Real fast.
放轻松
Relax.
我们真的会马上回到船上 好吗
We’re gonna get back on that boat real fast, okay?
我们找到最低点
We gotta find the lowest point.
那里
There!

No?

Fuck!
我们得到最低点那
We gotta get to the lowest point.
高一点 加油
Higher, come on!
加油 扎克
Come on, Zach!
嘿 我们试试
Hey, let’s try–
也许
Maybe…
扎克 那个如何
Zach, what about that?
该死
Damn it!
扎克
Zach?
在绳索那边有个方向舵
We got a rudder right there where the line is.
那看起来如何 丹
How’s that look, Dan?

Fuck!
太高了 加油 丹
It’s too high! Come on, Dan!
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你好吗
How are you?
用什么 水吗
Using what? Water?
至少我们有试着想了些法子
At least we’re trying to think of something.
我口很渴
I’m thirsty.
我想要回家
I want to get back on.
我们会想办法的
We’ll find a way.

Fuck!
莎 莎拉
Sar–Sarah?
喔 她会没事的
Oh, she’ll be fine.
她可以安然入睡即使是在暴风雨时
She could sleep through a hurricane–
或是我唱歌♥唱的五音不全的时候
And my crappy singing.
你知道的
You knowthat.
再高一点点
A little higher!
我现在就要离开 丹
I want to get out now, Dan!
我开始发冷了
I’m getting cold.
丹 救我
Dan, help me!
不要丢下我一个人
Don’t leave me alone.
我又累又冷
I’m tired and I’m cold
并且我不想淹死
and I don’t want to drown.
过来这 过来这
Come here. Come here.
那样有好点吗
That better?
你还好吧
You all right?
你看起来因为那而有点失去知觉了
You look pretty silly with that thing.
我 我知道
I–I know.
我打算拿去用一下 好吗
I’m gonna have to take it for a bit, okay?
来吧 兄弟
Come on, bro.

Push!
他妈的太滑了 老天
Too fucking slippery, man!
我已经尽力去握住了 兄弟
I’m holding it the best I can, bro.
再来一次 来吧
Do it again. Come on.
很好 很好
Yes! Yes!
很好 很好
Yes! Yes!
空气 兄弟 我们要失去空气了
The air, bro. We’re losing the air.

Fuck.
这应该会很好玩的
This was supposed to be fun.
对不起
I’m sorry.
嗯 一定有什么办法
Well, there’s a way.
最好是这样
There must be.
我真不敢相信
I don’t believe it!
你怎么可以如此地笨
How could you be so stupid?
你可以从我背上下来吗
Would you get off my back?!
我说过对不起了
I said I was sorry!
喔 你说过了
Oh, you did?
好了 所有人他妈的冷静下来就是了
All right, everybody just fuckin’ relax.
好的 这没什么困难的 我们会上到这该死的东西
Okay, it can’t be this hard. We’ll get on this fucker.
好吗
All right?
你想到什么
What you got?
也许可以抓住这个
Might be able to grab this.
见鬼 对 你可以办到的
Hell, yeah, you can reach that!
得配合风的速度才行
Gotta time it with the wind.
你太靠近了
You’re really close.

Yes!
很好 漂亮
Yes! Nice!
漂亮 漂亮
Nice, nice!
好 好 好
Yes, yes, yes!
该死
Damn it!
该死
Damn it!
这不是我该得到的
I don’t deserve this.
去他的
Fuck it.
我们会想办法的
We’ll think ofsomething.
嘿 美眉
Hey, girl.
很高兴你回来了
Glad to have you back.
如果没这么严肃的话应该会很好玩的 嗯
It would be funny if it weren’t so serious, huh?
她怎么了
How’s she doing?
她没事的
She’s all right.
给我你的面罩
Give me your mask.
你还好吧
How are you doing?
没事 很好
Okay, good.
我们会把你从这水里弄出来的
We’ll get you out ofthis water.

Hey.
你们有谁有带烟的
Any ofyou guys got a cigarette?
听着 我抽烟 嗯 一天四十根
Listen, I smoke, like, 40 packs a day.
我的肺都烂掉了
My lungs are trash.
你不知道我破产吧
You don’t see me going under.
对吧
Right?
要去解决远比你所想的还多 是件很困难的事
It’s a lot harderto drown than you think.
你会没事的
You’ll be okay.
蜜雪儿 我们会没事的
Michelle, we’ll be fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
我们四处稍微晃晃吧
Let’s move around a little.
为什么那么做
What was that for?
我们的血液会流动起来
We’ll get the blood flowing.
那会让我们暖活起来
That’ll warm us up.
好待在这里
For being here.
我们应该找寻其他的船只
We should look for some other boats.
附近一定会有一些的 对吧
There must be some around, right?
绝对是的
Absolutely.
会有人发现我们的
Somebody will find us.
你没事吧
You all right?
并不完全是
Not really.
我会补偿你的
I’ll make it up to you.
刚刚有东西碰到我的脚
Something just touched my leg!
是什么鬼东西
What the fuckwas it?
什么
What?
我不知道 又来了
I don’t know. There it is again!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!